Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

50calibre's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 50calibre's Profile / 50calibre's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 196 pages)

Foreign Affairs / Re: Graphic Photos From The Spanish Bullfighting Festival by 50calibre(m): 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
And why people choose to partake in this idiocy is just beyond me. Is the adrenaline rush worth the risk?

Why should any sane individual place himself in the way of a 1500Lb+ raging bull, a beast strong enough to maul a grown lion to death..

Self preservation seems to be something intrinsically lacking in white folks.
Foreign Affairs / Re: ISIS Throws Gay Men Off 4 Storey Building (pictures) by 50calibre(m): 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
Very befitting punishment for homosexuality
Family / Re: See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? by 50calibre(m): 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2015
There's something strangely true about what she said. Strange as it may be, abused women tend to develop stronger emotional attachment to their abusive partners.. This is something I've experienced first hand.

I believe every woman deserves occasional abuse either physical, verbal or emotional... This keeps them attached and docile. There should a fine line though.

These females here can blab all they want but I'm sure many of them enjoyed 50 shades of grey.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by 50calibre(m): 12:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
Joavid:

When will you learn to speak politely?

Perhaps you should teach me..

It happens to a person against their will and considering how the female body works,it can't be true.

Come lets find out grin

There are people who would prefer to be murdered than raped or raped than murdered.
Its an opinion, my opinion you don't have to agree to it. Its not an established fact.

You're not answering my question. Would you rather be murdered than raped?

Plus,Murder happens for a lot of reasons;
over money, jealous rage, self-defence, etc.
Rape is always committed with the intent
simply to rape. And that's heinous.

Like I had mentioned, I kinda agree with u on this but stop trying to justify rape and at the end of the day, he saved a sister.

Regardless of the motive, rape is not a heinous crime, in Africa (especially war torn countries) a large population of the women have experienced rape at one point or the other, and they've all moved on. No one moves on from murder.

Stop the rape hype.
Crime / Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by 50calibre(m): 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
lepasharon:

What do you think about stranger rape? rape of children?

What do you expect me to think? Of course I don't condone rape against anyone, provided it's actually rape.
Crime / Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by 50calibre(m): 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
cococandy:

Of course rape is not worse than murder.
Would you encourage him to turn a deaf ear when he hears someone being killed in the next compound? Or would you say whatever happens to the killer is on his head? As if the killer is now the victim.

Go figure.

Good you still see things with a clear eye.

Yes that what he should have done, or at least alerted the appropriate authorities.
Crime / Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by 50calibre(m): 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
Joavid:

To coerce someone sexually to
get them to engage in a sexual activity
they do not want through intimidation or force.

Keep quiet!! That was a rhetorical question

What is in our heads the whole time we’re
having wanted sex is something like
“Yesyesyes -- moremoremore,” not
“Nonono – stopstopstop.” It’s “I wish we
could do this all day,” not “I wish he would just kill me".

Still doesn't justify the hype surrounding rape besides studies have shown in some cases, women actually enjoy rape. grin

Women have been raped to death.
Am not a feminist or a bitter woman or a weak man, I don't need to be all that to know rape is as worse as murder.

You're insane, just like every other bitter feminazi out there. How the fuc*k is rape as worse as murder, what's the equivalence?

So if you had to choose, would you prefer to be murdered than raped?

I don't think surviving rape is a reason that it's not as worse because majority of rape victims end up with that memory imprinted in their minds and other issues like post-
traumatic stress disorder, depression, anxiety, inability to sleep, statements
that perpetuate a victim blaming culture. Plus, women can get shamed for getting abortions.
Some people can say "It's not the baby's fault!", but NO WOMAN should have to suffer MONTHS OF DISCOMFORT for a baby that she doesn't even want especially the making process she did not want.

You're driving me bonkers by spouting off the same nonsense these bitter feminazis use to justify their hate and vindictive campaign. The fact of the matter is; rape victims survive and go on to rebuild their lives.. The memory fades away with time and for the very few who are forever haunted by it, well at least they have other happy memories to look cling or look forward to. It should in no way be compared to murder where one is robbed of life (the most precision possession)

Taking into account that at least 60% of all rape cases are actually false rape, you also have to consider that in most legitimate cases, women are actually the cause of their rape. This is the sad truth everyone is scared to speak.

No, I don't think so. But there are exceptions and jumping a fence is not so big a crime. And in this case, he is not a burglar, he is trying to save a sister.

Really? Trying to save a sister, is he the police? What if he was injured or killed for interfering in a matter which didn't concern him?

He mentioned its an estate. And the estate's I know in naija are usually quiet and everyone's locked up in their house and if its a weekday its possible there were no people around to alert and he just did the next thing that came to his mind without thinking about the risk.
Not very rational of him TBH. That rapist gate man could have stab him or something worse.
But you know, some people are just so nice, they don't think about the risk.

Yea...

Stop making excuses for him, what he did was stup*id and uncalled for. It was the responsibility of the person who owned the house who chose to leave a maid with the gateman.
Crime / Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by 50calibre(m): 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
Agrika:

U dey mind the fool, his brain is probably filled with 50calibre of gunpowder ash.

Your stup*idity has clouded your judgement.
Crime / Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by 50calibre(m): 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
PStacks:

Cradle rubber, child molester, rapist.

Some 17 years olds are still very naïve and innocent.

Some 29 year olds are still very naive... What's your point?

Are so dumb to understand that a 17 year old is no longer a baby? In many countries, 16 is the legal age of consent, in Nigeria it is 11.... So what's your point?
Crime / Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by 50calibre(m): 9:12pm On Jun 10, 2015
cococandy:
anybody can be raped.
If they 17 or 50 doesn't make it less of a crime.

Exactly my point, so it was irrelevant for that idio*t to emphasise her age

Sometimes sef I dey wonder where you drop your humanity when you type some comments.
I agree he took a risk but what do you mean by whatever happens to the guy is on his head.
Is he a victim here?

he's not the victim here but his stup*idity could turn him into the victim real quick. This isn't about humanity, it's about an over zealous, eager to please sissy boy who takes matters into his own hands, matters which don't concern him.

So you saying we should turn our eyes when someone is being raped to avoid pleasing 'feminista'.
Color me confused. What has that got to do with the thread bikonu?

Turning a blind eye in this case wouldnt be a bad idea, after all the owner of the house deemed it fit to leave a gateman at home alone with a maid... That was his responsibility, that was his cross to bear. The best the guy should have done was alert people close by.

This has everything to do with feminist propaganda, the thread heading reads " We must fight against rape"... This is a very popular feminist campaign used to destroy lives of innocent men & this sissy boy is ignorantly championing that campaign.

Rape is not worse than murder, I don't fall for the hype.
Crime / Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by 50calibre(m): 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2015
Joavid:

What!!! Do you know what rape means? That 17 year old girl is just a maid, helpless. She could be your sister.

I can't believe you wrote that. Do you have a sister?

What does rape mean? Is it worse that murder, why all this hype about rape as if it's the most grievous crime. This is nothing more than a feminist propaganda by bitter women and weak men trying to re-define rape as a crime worse than murder.

Yes I have a sister and I will probably kill anyone who tries to harm her however that doesn't prevent me from thinking rationally. Do you actually think committing a crime in the course of stopping another crime is justified? More so one you didn't have to commit?

What about the risks? My point is; It wasn't that guy's business in anyway, the best he should have done was alert people nearby rather than being the police in a matter that simply didn't concern him.

This is a cruel world, good doesn't always lead to good, nor bad to bad..
Crime / Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by 50calibre(m): 7:41pm On Jun 10, 2015
PStacks:

Nice one Jack Bauer .. But for your intervention, that little girl might have suffered V V F.

Stupi*dity at its peak! A 17 year old girl is little in your universe right?
Crime / Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by 50calibre(m): 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2015
deebrain:

That effort in bed, used to produce you was a waste.

Shut up!! You're not worth the oxygen you breath tongue
Crime / Re: Let's Join Hands Together To Fight RAPE! by 50calibre(m): 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2015
Very idiotic and misguided OP trying to garner
attention & likeness from the womenfolk by appealing to popular feminist sentiments. Typical attitude of sissy boys!

Don't be fooled by these praises, Jumping a fence to save a stranger was not only stup*d but dangerous. Anything could have happened to you in there, you could have been maimed or killed for trying to be a hero.

You then went the extra mile of handing the guy to the police and still have the guts to say you'd ensure he is prosecuted..... What's your business if I may ask? What happened to giving people second chances? Your eagerness to please that 17 year old girl would get you killed.

Whatever happens to that guy, be rest assured he'd be back someday (maybe even sooner) I hope he comes for you.

2 Likes

Science/Technology / Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by 50calibre(m): 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
gatiano:
ok, How man go just decide to kill another humanbeing with that kind thing? anyways, there is so much worst than that now.

Lol nah! It was made for busting bunkers, thick concrete walls & heavy tanks/ammo
Science/Technology / Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by 50calibre(m): 9:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
gatiano:
Says the russians and the germans. It was to heavy, It caliber was too heavy to pull back and launch.

All true! Though it didn't serve the real purpose for which it was created, it did see action in Warsaw and the siege of Sevastopol.

It was layer destroyed by the Nazis when their downfall was imminent.
Science/Technology / Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by 50calibre(m): 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
gatiano:
It didn't work.

Says who, you?
Science/Technology / Re: Some Amazing Images Of Engineering. by 50calibre(m): 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
Allow me to present to you the Gustav Gun . The largest gun ever built.

When Hitler needed to break the French Maignot line (a concrete fortified barrier holding him from Western Europe) he had his engineers build this 4-story beast. It was 20 feet wide, 140 feet long, weighed a massive 1344 tons & required a 500 man crew.

It could fire a 7 tonne shell and hit a target 30 miles away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by 50calibre(m): 2:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
Shymm3x:

Everything you talked about has been overflogged already - go check my previous posts.

This is your Tyson calling himself the best ever and running his mouth everywhere. Start from 0.50 mark. grin Pot and kettle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbdRsWmZDZ4

A moment of delusion.

Even at that, he mentioned Sony Liston and Jack Dempsey... Showing he has respect for previous champions.
Politics / Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by 50calibre(m): 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao @ buttress ya point, when the same Mike Tyson called Mayweather "dirt" before the fight. grin

Understandable given the blasphemous comments mayweather made about being better than Ali. Tyson is such an Ali fan, it's only normal for him (and even other people) to get agitated when they hear Floyd being so disrespectful!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0Y_Digxnd8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnTJp7pkPk

I just posted this to show you that behind closed doors, Tyson is a big fan of Mayweather.

How is he behind closed doors? He's in front of a camera. You've started connecting your imaginary dots again grin where in that video did he say he was a mayweather fan? I don't have to be a Chelsea fan before I give them props where props are due.

Hell yeah, the same way Ali was touting himself as the greatest even before he won a world title, while Joe Louis was alive, no? Ditto how Mike Tyson used to call himself the greatest ever when he was at his prime, no? grin

There goes the blasphemy again.. I feel Floyd & Ali shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence, they're worlds apart. Ali calling himsèlf the greatest at the time was considered cocky but he damn sure proved it beyond reasonable doubt. Facing various adversities during the Jim Crow era, he rose to the top, fighting & bearing some of the hardest/scariest fighters that ever walked this planet and being a 3 time world champion. Who has mayweather fought? What has mayweather faced? Which tough guy has he beaten convincingly?

Ali was an all round fighter, he had the heart, the charisma, the humour.... Whereas mayweather is just a crass, cocky, delusional dude who thinks himself greater than he actually is.

Tyson has had he's own delusional moment too.... He once said "It's interesting that you put me in the league with those illustrious fighters [Muhammad Ali, Joe Louis, Jack Johnson], but I've proved since my career I've surpassed them as far my popularity. I'm the biggest fighter in the history of the sport. If you don't believe it, check the cash register."

Basically the same mindset mayweather has right now. Don't worry, later in life he'd realise his folly

[/quote]
Politics / Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by 50calibre(m): 4:07am On Jun 01, 2015
Shymm3x:
Cap28 and 50calibre

I'm back to school the both of you. grin

This is an interview with Mike Tyson, in which he talked about the greatness of Mayweather. Heck, he has a portrait of him among those he believes are the greatest boxers ever.

Despite their disagreements and bad blood in public, Tyson is a big fan of Mayweather (he adores him lol).

Mayweather is ya favourite boxer's favourite boxer. grin

Enjoy the interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AqFYpSLPHs

Lol grin

1 - Tyson isn't my favourite boxer, he's one of my favourites.

2 - This is the pre-fight interview.

3 - This goes further to buttress my point that his post fight opinions were unbiased contrary to what you said.

4 - You misinterpret tyson's professional opinion for adoration

5 - Mayweather is one of the greats, that I've always agreed but touting himself as TBE is nothing short of blasphemy. grin
Romance / Re: Need Suggestions On The Appropriate Setting To Propose. by 50calibre(m): 9:50pm On May 28, 2015
This is a direct effect of too much Hollywood movies & tv shows, they set the benchmark so high and most guys think they have to reach it.

There's no such thing as the right setting to propose. Don't be fooled by the mainstream, what matters is the proposal, not how it's done.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by 50calibre(m): 11:31pm On May 22, 2015
I think it's disgusting! Being someone with a slight phobia for blood, the sight of a bloody tampon gives me nightmares.

And to think I'm expected to go down on that region makes it even worse.

I think women should handle that business very very discretely.
Romance / Re: Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz by 50calibre(m): 11:24pm On May 22, 2015
Someone please tell me this is a joke, a mock version, a parody contest. How in God's green earth could this very average looking chic be crowned beauty queen of a forum with members in excess of a million.

I wasn't impressed with the pool of contestants this time around, the mediocre looks displayed on the front page are not representative of this forum.... this I know for sure. It's hardly surprising though, given the recent infestation of little kids & pubescent teenagers on this forum.

As far as this competition goes, the last real one was 2 years ago. Since then, there has been a downward slope in the looks department, c'mon take a look at the chic being paraded as the outgoing "Miss NL" she's mediocre, a 4/10 at best..

Of all the contestants I saw today, that chic SUBBIED despite being 22, looks really young, fresh & pristine. Looks-wise I can say she's got lots of potential. Watchout for that chic!!

In the meantime you guys better find a new name for this parody... Miss Average or Miss freak show should suffice.

3 Likes

Family / Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by 50calibre(m): 10:08pm On May 22, 2015
cococandy:
See this one

It's like you're a virgin. Congrats grin

So you don't know young girls need lubricant when having extended periods of sex (if using condoms) because condoms tend to dry out natural lube.

As for the women in their fifties, na so their husbands go still dey in their fifties.(most likely older) he still can't perform like a young man.
They are made for each other at that stage.

Lool so you're trying to tell me after extended periods of sex, the body suddenly stops lubricating itself, despite the sexual arousal? It means there's something wrong somewhere, maybe that person's body isn't functioning optimally.

The body is like a machine, it takes care if itself even to the minutest detail. What of our fore-fathers who never had lubricants? When did lubricant even become popular, was it not just this last decade?

All I'm saying is; a woman in her 50s shouldn't crave sex like a youngin. A woman's body isn't wired that way, same applies to a man though men tend to have more sexual longevity.

As we advance in age, our hormonal supply decreases, it's simple biology.
Family / Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by 50calibre(m): 9:21pm On May 22, 2015
cococandy:
It varies from woman to woman though.
Lol@ 40yrs being worn. I know many hot moms in their 50s.
With correct ukwu nwanyi owerri grin

No try some ladies o.
Natural lube ko. What is KY made for? Even young girls use it. Abeg the issue of no lubrication has been defeated long ago.

Now if a lady is 50 and has stamina, she do anystyle anything through Christ who strengthen's her.

Yeah but very few. Besides an older woman can look so good on the outside but there's no denying she can't function like a young woman.

KY jelly was made mainly for gay men, to enable them assault each other's as*s. There's no deceiving mother nature, if the body can't perform a natural process, then it's not ready. Any young woman using artificial lubricant has problems. Simple!!
Foreign Affairs / Re: Photo Of The Nigerian Diplomat Equatorial Guinea Police Beat Up Mercilessly by 50calibre(m): 8:49pm On May 22, 2015
Nigeria continues to set negative new records. This is the first time I'm hearing of a diplomat being pummelled by a foreign police.

Why is his face so black and indiscernible in the second pic, did the pummelling infuse more melanin into his face? grin

Anyway Nigeria was already asking for trouble sending that man as an ambassador. Look at his face, he looks very rough

2 Likes

Family / Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by 50calibre(m): 8:44pm On May 22, 2015
cococandy:
hitting menopause doesn't mean you can't have sex pleasurably.

Chai. You don't know anything about women.
God's ministry includes having sex with your husband. grin
I'm sure she's very committed to serving God in all aspects including that one.

But seriously, why should a woman in her 50s wanna be having se*x? Most women in their 40s look worn out, talk more of 50s... Heck! That place no longer lubricates naturally anymore grin

If I tell you I can't recall my parents ever showing affection towards each other, you won't believe. They may have before I was born but from my early childhood, my parents have been very committed Christians, besides they were so busy, I barely saw them more than 4 hours/day growing up.

I never saw them kiss, hold hands, or even call pet names.. Never!! Love was expressed via other means. I grew up in a very cold environment... Hence I'm confident my mum retired long ago. grin

1 Like

Family / Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by 50calibre(m): 8:25pm On May 22, 2015
thorpido:
Dey there.Na you get your mama body?She dey arrange herself.
Some women have urges into the 60s and there is nothing wrong with it.

Not my mum.

It's an anomaly for a woman to have urges in her 60s, those women are freaks.
Family / Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by 50calibre(m): 8:22pm On May 22, 2015
cococandy:
bush man grin

You don't know age is just a number?
I put it to you that she's doing it tongue
You just don't want to accept it.

It's just a number only for men not women. Almost every woman in her 50s has hit menopause, in fact I hear some as early as 45s.

Yuck!! I don't think so, I don't want to believe so. My mum is very religious and committed to God's service grin I'm confident she hung her boots long ago.
Family / Re: My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere by 50calibre(m): 7:10pm On May 22, 2015
This woman should have hung her boots long ago. Women should stay celibate once they hit 50.

My mum is in her 50s, and the mere thought of her having or even desiring sex revolts me.
Politics / Re: Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) by 50calibre(m): 7:46am On May 20, 2015
ShymmexOBE:

An 8oz glove is an 8oz glove, just as kids' head tennis rackets are the same as the professional head tennis rackets, no? Your logic right there. You can't make this up. grin

But they don't weight the same though. Do they? Show me if you can

So, you had to pull a vacuous article from GuardianUK by Kevin Mitchell, a perennial/perpetual Mayweather hater, who's also a freelance journalist - hence he hasn't been sacked from the Guardian yet due to the large volume of complaints they get on how anti-Mayweather he's, no? If you're an avid Guardian reader, you'd know that Kevin Mitchell has been hating on Mayweather since he whooped Ricky Hatton's ar.se. grin

And that's who you had to quote to show ya knowledge of boxing? - hahahahaha. You're a gift that keeps on giving. grin

WTF!! First he's was not even talking of Mayweather, where did you get that from? Damn you're all over the place now. grin

Be that as it may, it doesn't negate the fact he's more than qualified to be a boxing and tennis correspondent for the guardian and the observer. His boxing opinions holds far more weight than your's or mine.

Besides, don't expect every journalist to be Mayweather fanboys like you and Froch grin

You've clearly lost, look at your tail between your legs. Next time don't debate with a pugilist specialist like me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 196 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.