Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

50calibre's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 50calibre's Profile / 50calibre's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 196 pages)

Politics / Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by 50calibre(m): 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm In Nigeria ,no transfer no leave .

I'm not shymexx,50calibre,missy89 ,ilekeh and some bunch of Yorubas in diaspora that can't pay their bills abroad without having to scratch their bald head like that useless 50 fuccktard . grin......With an exception to SirShymexx my tight nigga......Bro, shoot if you want .

I live here and I'll die here - only to jazz in and say hi to them hungry mofos.

Omo! You dey dull me full time sha.
join the moving train and not running after an old illiterate general who was a beneficiary of a quota system ,truncated our first democracy and silenced the press which represents freedom of expression .

Wake up unless you're heavily pregnant again. grin

Lol of course you will live & die in Nigeria, no foreign government will admit a miscreant like you into their country. What are you doing on NL by this time, I thought you should be out there on the streets doing what you do best, which is being a political tool for destruction? grin

I'm not even Yoruba, however I see the need to get rid of a failed administration. Your assumption that anyone against Jonathan must be Yoruba is a sad indication of how much you & other simpletons have been blinded by stup*idity & tribal sentiment. Fortunately for me, I'm free of that affliction, I'm blessed with the reasoning ability to decipher substance from shi*t.

I understand that your support for Jonathan has to do with his very high tolerance for corruption & mediocrity, however there is end in sight. Buhari will restore sanity & order to the chaos, and street urchins like you will have no place in the new Nigeria.
Romance / Re: Gay And Depressed. by 50calibre(m): 12:24am On Mar 29, 2015
ronald4lif:
Accept who you are and be happy. Don't let the society opinion of you and your sexuality define you. You are gay and that's it. Nothing can change that, except you want to keep living in self deceit and in a depressed state of mind. That's my advise.

You're a massive idio*t!!

I'm a paedophile, should I also be happy with myself?

The OP recognises the abnormality of his deviant lifestyle/desires and here you are encouraging him to accept it like it's something normal.

9 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Photo Of Buhari Casting His Vote In His Polling Unit. by 50calibre(m): 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
The incoming presido of Nigeria!! It's nice to have a president that looks presidential.

I can't wait to see Buhari mingle with other world leaders, he seems charismatic, plus his height makes him very conspicuous. He will literally tower over all other world leaders whenever they're gathered.
Politics / Re: Obama Accused Of Aiding Boko Haram In Order To Help Buhari Win Elections by 50calibre(m): 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
Who wrote this load of drivel? I've never heard of this so called grassroots watchdog AIM, it's probably some jewish idio*t on Jonathan's payroll, sitting in his backyard writing shi*t.

Obama doesn't need to sabotage Nigeria's efforts in tackling boko haram, Jonathan's cluelessness & ineptitude is already doing a good job of that. The fact Obama as well as many world leaders are allergic to Jonathan doesn't mean they're proactively trying to undermine his government, Nigeria is just a side note.

I'm actually quite disappointed the west hasn't been actively involved in the affairs of Nigeria, I guess since it's a democratically elected government, there's little or no desire to interfere. Meanwhile Jonathan continues to preside over a decaying country, tarnishing the country's image both locally & internationally.

Never has there been a more clueless & idiotic leader in Africa, Jonathan's administration is the type that just 20/30 years ago, should have been violently overthrown.

Nigerians are just too tolerant for their own good.

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: UK Prime Minister Warns Jonathan by 50calibre(m): 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
World leaders keep sounding a note of warning to Jonathan to desist from further election delays.

Most retar*ded Nigerians may perceive this as an interference in domestic affairs but when you look at it critically you begin to see there might be more to this.

It's no news that Europe & the US spies on regimes in Africa, best believe every administration in Africa is under some sôrt of electronic surveillance & I'm willing to wager good money that western powers are privy to secret communications within Jonathan's presidency.

These warnings are not just for sake of it, Jonathan would be toast if he choses to ignore them.
Romance / Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by 50calibre(m): 6:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
Well scientists can go on hypothesising all day long but I know reproduction is the last thing on my mind when I see a woman with large butt unless they're trying to say its subconscious.

The attraction to the butt is a mental thing I can't really explain. What's better than having a big butt chic bend over dog*gy style. Unlike a man's butt which is so strong and muscular, that of a woman is soft and luscious..... That's heaven right there grin

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Igbo Traditional Rulers Endorsed & Prayed For President Jonathan In Owerri- Pics by 50calibre(m): 7:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
Igbo traditional leaders will do whatever you want them to do, as long as you grease their palms with cash

1 Like

Politics / Re: Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan by 50calibre(m): 1:20am On Mar 25, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Dude, you're not on my level.

Nigeria's high population doesn't directly translate or make it an investment heaven for foreign or local investors.
Commercial and market risk in Nigeria is very very high to most foreign investors.
Investments are flowing into the country on a monthly basis but not on visible sectors of the economy.
The security issue is barely a problem because it is situated in the northern part of the country. The north has always been an unbankable zone and will always lack FDI when compared with the south due to the high poverty and illiteracy levels.
Electricity is an issue and the government is fixing it squarely. We are bound to get constant power in the about two to three years from now.
Although electricity is important and critical in ensuring efficient business operations, commercial and market risk is still the most important factor that decides if an investor will get returns or not.
Several countries have electricity in constant supply but lack FDI.

The government of GEJ has ensured the funds are readily available to entrepreneurs and small businesses all over the country. This is the first time in the history of Nigeria we are witnessing this avalanche of available funds for startup businesses.
I can't start to tell you the numerous opportunities available to discerning entrepreneurs and small businesses in the country. They will be like pearls before swine.
The primary duty of a government in a developing country like Nigeria is to seek for FDI and collect taxes.

Dude, you're probably still a teenager judging from your ignorant comments.

I can school you in business. You don't need to consult with me because you're totally bereft of positive ideas on how to uplift your wretched soul.
I'm a BOI certified BDS provider and I've developed over 20 successful and implemented business plans since the past two years.
I've worked with banks and hundreds of business in the country. I'm the next big thing in Nigerian business. You should see it as a privilege that I'm exchanging words with you.

Lol you're right, I'm not on your level, I'm way above your level.

@ the bolded, can you tell me how the Jonathan administration has made funds available for small businesses. I'm really not into phantom claims, neither do I fall for them so Im going to need statistics of how many businesses were funded in 2014, and how.

Look you're not debating with some teenager here, you're debating with someone far above your station in every respect, get that clear. I'm more science inclined but my knowledge/experience of business & basic realities trumps whatever you may have acquired in failed Nigerian Universities. Now as much as I agree you make a bit of sense in your last comment, you tarnish everything by mixing reality with fantasy. Figments of your imagination don't impress me.

You claim to be 24, yet you have the boldness to claim to have successfully developed & implemented over 20 business plans in the last 2 years.... An obvious lie as if that was the case you'd should be the Nigerian Warren Buffet.

You don't sound smart, pragmatic or realistic enough to be able to successfully develop & implement a single viable business plan, let alone 20, at best you're just a secretary or a desk clark, that's your glass ceiling.

I guess you were certified by the BOI (Board of Ignoramuses) because you're truly a worthy candidate.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan by 50calibre(m): 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sweetguy25:

No. I'm 24 you punk! I'm not a faaggot like you and I don't have any urges to start looking at male profiles.

My previous comment was sensible to a sensible human being.

This administration has done very well to attract investment, promote entrepreneurship and business growth in the country for the past four years. The cardinal problem that the administration faces is that a vast majority of Nigerians (including idiiotts like you) are ignorant of what to do with the vast opportunities created by this administration.

Foreigners come to our country, invest their money their money and take their profits back home, while stuppidd Nigerians like you wait for the government to breastfeed them.

I'm a management consultant so I know what i am saying. Now run along

Your reasoning is too poor for a guy of 24, with failures like you being churned out annually by sub-standard Nigerian universities, the future of that country appears bleak at best.

Wherever I come across moronic statements like yours, I check out the profile to understand the mind of the moro*n who made the statement.

Nigeria's population alone, naturally makes it a very attractive destination for foreign investment, thats a given so stop talking shi*t. As a matter of fact the Jonathan administration could attract even more investment by addressing basic security & electricity concerns.

Now can you tell me what the government has done to promote entrepreneurship and business growth? Can you also tell me what these vast opportunities created by the administration are because last I checked, majority of Nigerian graduates are unemployed.

What I find most funny is your statement about foreigners coming to invest in the country & then taking their profits home hahahaha so you've unwittingly admitted that the Jonathan administration is incapable of protecting the interests of its citizens.

It's the governments responsibility to ensure that foreign cooperations give back adequately to the society in which they operate by paying corporate taxes and creating employment, whatever profits are left, they're allowed to take anywhere, same thing anywhere in the world. So you don't see your government's failure in allowing these foreign business circumvent the system?

You're a failure!! A quack management consultant who much like his president, is out of touch with reality & common sense. I won't consult you on how to manage anything, not even my toilet.

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Forbes Enlists Oscar Onyema, NSE Boss, In “10 Most Powerful Men In Africa” List by 50calibre(m): 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
There's nothing surprising or special about him being on the list of most powerful people in Africa.

This is not an achievement, given the size & influence of the NSE in Africa, it's only normal that his name is on the list.

Call me when he cracks the world top 10..... Perhaps in 500 years time.
Politics / Re: Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan by 50calibre(m): 5:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sweetguy25:

One of the jobless idiots I talked about is here. LMAO

I can't involve myself with you because you are a fooool! You must have licked you father's sémen while you were a toddler. You are a well rounded orthopedic and unnecessary imbecilé.

Lol of course you live up to my expectation. I'm guessing the 25 at the end of your moniker is your age. For a guy of 25, you sound incredibly retar*ded, more a like a 25 year old with a mental age of an 11 year old boy.

Your reasoning has been impeded by your stu*pidity, else a quick check of my profile should have revealed I'm not one of you impoverished louts.

So let me ask you again, was your previous comment sensible? This time around, come back with something meaningful, not juvenile invectives.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan by 50calibre(m): 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Look at this PVCless soul. grin

Boy, shut up your trap,you don't live in Nigeria and you can't vote ,so who da hell are you to talk when real patriotic Nigerians are talking? undecided

Fuc*k you!! I'm as Nigerian as any other Nigerian. The fact I can't vote doesn't mean I shouldn't have an interest in the affairs of Nigeria

I just wonder why the likes of you are allowed to keep pulling the country backwards.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigeria election: Could the PDP lose power? - BBC by 50calibre(m): 1:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
Every sane person recognises the need to get rid of this retar*ded president.

He's a colossal embarrassment to anyone & anything Nigerian, a total pariah, world leaders avoid him like a plague for fear of contracting his illness of stupi*dity.

He couldn't go sooner, I don't mind volunteering to come help pack his belongings back to his village.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZFy2JmXoEA

Never in the history of Africa, has there been a more clueless leader like Jonathan. Even the likes of Idi Amin & Mobutu were intellectually superior to Jonathan.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan by 50calibre(m): 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Employers of labour and captains of industry are voting for GEJ, while jobless idìots are voting for Buhari.

Bleating retar*d!! Your statement here is further proof that the average Nigerian is inherently stupi*d.

I'm sure you thought this was a reasonable statement right? "Employers of labour & captains of industry are voting Jonathan while jobless idiots are voting Buhari " so in essence, Jonathan's government is only for the rich, the top 1%, what about the remaining 99% or your so called "jobless idiots" who make up the larger population, don't they count? How is this a symbol of good government?

Your ignorance is sickening!!!

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Corporate Forum Endorses Jonathan by 50calibre(m): 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
How can I be running after a grandpa who truncated our first democracy when I have the person of Doctor Goodluck Ebele Jonathan with his onward transformation agenda .

Jonathan till 2019.

Buhari and his bunch of brooms carrying blood sucking demons has no place in the new Nigeria ,they should be preparing for their funeral.

After ruling my parents with an iron fist ,you want to determine the future of my unborn kids.......tufiakwa!

Retar*d!! Transformation to what? Bad to worse?

Do you really believe this shyte coming out of your mouth?
Events / Re: My White Wedding And Trad by 50calibre(m): 2:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ah!!! I took a look at the op's profile to discover she had a thread about having second thoughts about this marriage.

Yet she went along with it probably because this guy's generosity was too tempting to let go. See what I say about Nigerian women, the only key to their heart is money & material things.

Now what you have is a wife how's in doubt, a potentially adulterous wife.

1 Like

Events / Re: My White Wedding And Trad by 50calibre(m): 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
ipleddge:
Happy marriage life.chai Ur husband is lucky,you so beautiful. God bless your marriage

You've spoken like a retar*d!!

What do you mean her husband is so lucky because she's pretty? So by inference, you're trying to say she's out of his league?

That's a very moronic assumption to make without knowing what binds the two of them.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by 50calibre(m): 2:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
mctolspell:
[/b]
IS that the reason why you switched to PDP? I usually don't do this but I'm still shocked on how you can change from one party to another conveniently without any iota of guilt.. I thought you used to preach Politics with Ideology too?

Who the fuc*k is he? Internet touts don't count.

He's allowed to switch to wherever he wants, it still doesn't make any atom of difference. You can't really blame him for switching allegiance though, it's a common Nigerian trait to swap conscience/principles for little change..... A direct implication of the poverty and penury ravaging the country.

I hear retar*d Jonathan is on a dollar distribution spree, this guy's NL trolling abilities was probably noticed by one of Jonathan's goons who then offered him $50 to troll for them.

Say what you want, but a man's got to eat. Hunger is real!!

5 Likes

Politics / Re: 'better An Ex-dictator Than A Weak President'- UK Telegraph by 50calibre(m): 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
Of course it is!! Jonathan the clueless weakling is an embarrassment to Nigerians everywhere, he couldn't go sooner to be honest.

I'd rather choose an ex-dictator who has a sense of purpose & direction, than put up with a clueless drunk fisherman who personifies ineptitude and cluelessness.
Family / Re: 72 Years Old Man Seeks Dissolution Of His 44 Years Old Marriage by 50calibre(m): 11:54am On Mar 23, 2015
milychocs:

Hey.....
I hear you
About settlement, most times I agree it must be done, for all the wasted years and efforts put into a marriage

But in this case, I just don't
I feel for the man so much and just imagine what he may have gone thru all these years
He should be settled sef cry

Mama has got kids, let them take care of her
I agree I am hard on her
I will choose love

(even tho I would want a woman to be settled in case of divorce, I know if a woman was treating my brother so badly that it culminated in a divorce between them, I would want her to leave empty-handed, even worse. True story....but then, I am a humanist, before a feminist...or just a fake feminist, or a flexible one, I dunno again grin)

Have a happy day ahead

Your insanity knows no bounds!!

Settle her for what, for adultery?

Marriage is a contractual agreement, when one person breaches the terms of agreement, they become liable. The other party has the right to demand compensation for damages.

In this case; the woman should be the one to settle the man not the other way round.
Family / Re: 72 Years Old Man Seeks Dissolution Of His 44 Years Old Marriage by 50calibre(m): 11:47am On Mar 23, 2015
cococandy:
Your emotions now won't let you see the sense I'm making wink.

Nah!! You're not making sense. What emotions, am I the man?

You're decieving yourself, you know the truth, you know how it's done but you're in denial.

The woman doesn't deserve jack shi*t from the man regardless of how long they've been married (which in the real sense is 33 years). Even if they've been married for 500 years, the man has the right to throw her out on grounds of adultery.

Just like many other Nigerian women, she didn't contribute nothing to the marriage except kids. The man is benevolent enough to allow her walk free..... He is supposed to call a meeting of the village chiefs, the woman would be bound hands/legs and whipped with a lash before being thrown out in embarrassment.

Wake up from your sleep!!
Family / Re: 72 Years Old Man Seeks Dissolution Of His 44 Years Old Marriage by 50calibre(m): 2:32am On Mar 23, 2015
babyosisi:
The old man should take it easy
All that anger could send him 6 feet under or give him a stroke and of course we know that new wife won't be there to nurse him
The woman is repentant
His people have judged and settled the case and done all the traditional rites
The children are on their mother's side and are even pleading with him
Why is he so unforgiving of something that happened 10 years ago
Tufia for this kain old man with a heart of stone

C'mon mama you of all people should know how these things are, I don't have much experience, but from what I've seen & heard, cheating is considered a serious taboo in Igbo culture. Some things are just irreversible, and you can't force people to forgive.

The man has probably forgiven, but he doesn't want to live with the woman anymore. The man is a chief, he's not supposed to even touch that woman anymore, she's tainted. it is like going back to his vomit, doing so will be a reproach to his title & manhood.
Family / Re: 72 Years Old Man Seeks Dissolution Of His 44 Years Old Marriage by 50calibre(m): 2:21am On Mar 23, 2015
deeptesting:

Good you know someone will come after you...
Don`t speak with double mouth...The point is she cheated thereby breaking the contractual agreement and covenant of the marriage. The only gross i have with the man is why didnt he divorce her out rightly but wait after 10yrs? If it was the other way round you would be screaming calling men all sorts of names..Majority of you Nigerian ladies are bunch of hypocrites and buggers.

Divorce is a western thing. The man is a chief, he's guided by traditional law, which doesn't recognise divorce. The best would have been to ask the family of the woman to return all that was paid on her.

Even going to court at the moment must be really hard for him, probably a last resort.

1 Like

Family / Re: 72 Years Old Man Seeks Dissolution Of His 44 Years Old Marriage by 50calibre(m): 2:06am On Mar 23, 2015
cococandy:
shocked shocked

Well the house is not his alone so he should settle her nicely before convincing her to leave.
44 years of marriage ain't no joke.

Before someone eats me raw, yea she cheated but he did not only cheat,he brought in another woman. That one is the highest level of impudence. So they are birds of a feather.

Waiting for the court verdict.

What do you mean by "the house is not his alone he should settle her nicely" do you think they're in the west where women get a free pass courtesy of the dysfunctional system? or is it how it's done in your village or you're forgetting your tradition so soon?

You knew what you were about to say was shyte, you also knew any reasonable people would find it offensive, yet you went ahead. Why? Are you not wilfully inciting anger?

His whor*e wife fled their matrimonial home 10 years ago to go explore her slu*tty side, two years after she left, the man had to bring in another woman to take care of his needs. 10 years on, his runaway wife decided to retire from her whor*e career and return to her ex-husband's house.

Cheating is a grievous offence according to Igbo tradition, more so the wife of a chief..... In this case, not only did she cheat, she had the effrontery to return to her former matrimonial home,...... This is an unspeakable taboo. In ancient times, she should have been stripped nake*d and paraded shamefully all through the village.

Without having to go to any court, the man has the right to throw her out of his house. He's done a lot for her, even bought her a car back in the 70s, (a very big deal then) yet her itchy puss*y pushed her to cheat.

That woman stepping foot in that man's house is a sacrilege, she should count herself lucky because had it been me, I swear!! I'd fire buckshots into her legs (as well as that of those who dare intercede on her behalf) before throwing her out.
Politics / Re: David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) by 50calibre(m): 11:17pm On Mar 16, 2015
tit:
gallant!
he kick buhari ass in 1985!
ha ha ha ha

carry on sir!
2019 acerta!

This is what you call a low-life willing slave.

She applauds the men who enslaved & impoverished her and her generations to come.

With people like this allowed to roam freely, Nigeria is going nowhere!!

26 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: VIDEO Husband Strips Wife Unclad, Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating While by 50calibre(m): 1:27am On Mar 16, 2015
Deltagiant:
Woe betide any man, for whatever reason, treat my relation in this manner. He would have invited my pistol.

Then you must teach your relation to adhere to the principles and rules of marriage, especially when she was purchased from your family.

1 Like

Politics / Re: VIDEO Husband Strips Wife Unclad, Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating While by 50calibre(m): 1:25am On Mar 16, 2015
This is called 'Leashing of a wild dog'. Say whatever you want, but this is a very effective treatment for the cheating whor*e, she must have drove this man to breaking point, he decided to administer the much necessary lesson.

This is my kind of man, the no-nonsense man whose not going to sit back and watch a woman he purchased with money run amok like a wild dog, embarrassing his name all around town.

This is why I love Africa, those watching recognised the need for that treatment hence the stood aside and allowed the man do what must be done. At times you need a firm hand like this to keep a woman in line.
Fashion / Re: Nairalanders Please What Do You Make Of This Hairdo? by 50calibre(m): 1:05am On Mar 16, 2015
Damn!! These girls are fuc*king ugly, I can't see their face but their backs & side faces display a hint of freakish ugliness.

Lagos KFC has some catching up to do. I won't be spending my money on any of these chics.
Family / Re: I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics by 50calibre(m): 11:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

No P.
Send me you address.

Lol you're funny!! My address is thousands of miles away, would you still want to come?
Family / Re: I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics by 50calibre(m): 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Oya Leggo. Ask me out first.

Ok!! Come over to my place for a date grin
Family / Re: I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics by 50calibre(m): 7:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

I do not drink though but I eat pretty late. I do not consider a food too heavy to consume at 9pm plus I even wake up in the midnight to eat and i'm petite thanks to my good genes.

Yes you are!! You're just how I like them, slim & handy grin you've even got a bit of the much hyped thigh gap.

I eat very late too, you should be one of my concubines, we wake together at midnight to eat, after which we fuc*k all night grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 196 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.