Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,887 members, 7,834,945 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

50calibre's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 50calibre's Profile / 50calibre's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (of 196 pages)

Politics / Re: Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) by 50calibre(m): 12:18am On Feb 10, 2015
SirShymexx:

Bwahahahahaha.

That's why I don't post comments on the military threads anymore...these folks are just too retar.ded to even talk about anything with. Nigeria has no military - just a ragtag militant group with military camo and obsolete world war 2 weapons. Just take a look at how those guys carry their guns and shake ya head in disgust. I honestly don't think they get proper military training, to be honest.

The masses are just so dumb, and the vacuous pomposity and ultra-nationalism is the reason why those in-charge keep taking them for a ride. Freaking armed drones? What do they think this is? - some toy anyone can just operate? - bwahahahaha.

Whoever released this video is a clown! grin

Hahahahaha this same militia drop their rusty AK-47s and flee for safety when confronted by boko haram.

A military which lacks basic combat equipment, as well as a virtually non-existent airforce, all of a sudden operate drones lol.

These guys must be highly retar*ded for believing this shi*t

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) by 50calibre(m): 12:13am On Feb 10, 2015
zukasteve:
stick that your vastly exposed nonxenxe in your smelly exposed a55. who gives an F if you want to die in ignorance. just try to teach your kids how to use leaves to cloth themselves thats all.

Why do you idiots enjoy wallowing in ignorance & delusion.

You guys are so scared of the truth & reality that you'd much rather accept the lie, no matter how nonsensical & improbable they sound.
Politics / Re: Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) by 50calibre(m): 11:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. These clowns are just idi.otic ultra nationalists who look more like trolls.

The gif/video/vine on the first page clearly shows that the focal point on the coordinate wasn't even on that before the object was hit. And that alone shows that drone didn't hit anything.

However, these folks are just so stupid that, in a haste to spout vacuous nonsense, they googled, they keep citing rubbish. One even cited heat seeking missile as laser-guided missile - hysterical. When it's not a manpad nor air-to-air missile.

Lol that nonsense is probably from a video game, maybe call of duty.

The Nigerian government has a knack for fooling it's very gullible masses. How could anybody with an iota of sanity think Nigeria has/operate drones.

Look at these contraptions they call drones.

Politics / Re: Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) by 50calibre(m): 11:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
zukasteve:
how dumb can you be and yet you know how to write in english language. have you been living in a hole? what do you think a UAV is and what do you think a UCAV is? there is hardly any country in africa at present that doesnt operate at least a surveillance or just video coverage drones. the picture you saw ws blurry because Armed drones strike from very high altitude, therefore it takes the high capacity of the drones camera for you to even see anything. or havent you watched drone strikes by US predator drones?
if you listen to news as much as you soend time asking disputing facts you should know that a Armed chinese made drone crashed inside our borders the other week. if you think the drone is not for nigeria or if you think its for France then let me tell you now that the United states cannot make purchase a chinese made drone when they have dozens of more advanced drones in their military collection. France the same way cannot operate chinese made Drones because they get most of their Drones from European producers or the US. so are you telling us that its our francophone neighbours that have it? well france already have a drone base in chad to serve the interest of its former colonies.
so son, look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself you re dull.

Lol I saw this late.

It's funny how a troglodyte like you thinks he can educate a vastly exposed & knowledgeable guy like myself....... Lol It's just laughable.

I'm really tired & in no mood to respond appropriately to this diatribe... However, the simple fact you must accept is that; Nigeria completely lacks the needed technological advancement & infrastructure to deal with the complexities of drone operations, this is an irrefutable reality.

These aren't the paper kites you fly in your backyard, these are unmanned arial vehicles loaded with missiles, no country in their right mind will sell Nigeria drones, doing so will be akin to handing a 6 year old child a grenade.

Sort out the basics first, like electricity, good roads etc before you start dreaming of belonging to the big league.

That pic may be from a drone strike (which I highly doubt) but definitely not a Nigerian drone.
Politics / Re: Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) by 50calibre(m): 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
So this blurry picture is supposed to serve as proof that a Nigerian "drone" took out a boko haram tank?

When did Nigeria start operating UAVs? Where did they get it from? A country that barely has a functioning Air Force, all of a sudden possesses the skills & technical know-how involved in carrying out drone operations?

Does this sound plausible to anyone?

3 Likes

Family / Re: What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? by 50calibre(m): 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
immortalvoices:
Interesting

She has every right to give excuse if those excuse are real truth

On ur own she is your wife that is where u coms in always show cares, talk to her, play with her and make her smile...ask her and act the solution

Don't always be for sex always show interest to her plight and with time she will be use to having sex with you each time

Remember marriages crash when young couples don't understand show selfishness when it coms to sexual feeling..

Best of luck bro!

Man stop talking nonsense!!

What do you mean she has every right to?

Marriage obliges a woman to sexually satisfy her husband at all times. If for some reason she is g able to fulfil her obligation, it's her duty to explain her reasons to her husband in a reasonable manner and make him reason with her.

Don't sound like outright refusal is her right, because it isn't. Every refusal must accompany a cogent reason not some trivial excuses like headache.

6 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by 50calibre(m): 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
DBestDoc:

Thank you my bro. The truth is some of these guys have never left the shores of Nigeria, i read what that guy wrote up there and all i did was to smh. Ignorance is bliss as they say,let him leave that dungeon of a country to a functional environment for one month only and let's see if he will write the same trash he wrote up there.

Adaptation is really a good phenomenon, some people are used to eating from the trash can that it has become the norm to them.

Lol So true!!
Politics / Re: Buhari Meets Jonathan, Jega and others Today. by 50calibre(m): 12:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ploy:
Make the animal farm manager bow to the veteran General.

Hahahaha this is funny grin

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos by 50calibre(m): 11:15am On Feb 05, 2015
aguiyi:

mugu, that guy is self made and so can you.

the govt of America did not make bill gates or mark of facebook , they used the conducive environment created by the govt to make themselves rich.

same thing dangote and innoson is doing, get a life and stop expecting the govt to serve you tea on bed

You're a bleating retar*d!! What conducive environment has the Nigerian government created? Keep deluding yourself by thinking you're in the same league as those people.

Short sighted retar*ds like you are always quick to name drop Dangote, bill gates & Zuckerberg without taking various factors into account.

You're not Dangote, he was born rich whereas you're just a regular joe on the street. I understand your expectations of your government are so low because you're used to it but don't try to stifle the voice of someone demanding the basics from her government.

Moro*n!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: I’ll Perform Better In My Second Term If Re-Elected - President Jonathan Assures by 50calibre(m): 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hahahahaha this man is a first class comedian, he needs four more years to do what he hasn't done in six. grin

Jonathan is taking Nigerians for a ride.
Politics / Re: Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections by 50calibre(m): 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
Lol what a rambling buffoon grin

If you're so hungry for war, why don't you pick your guns and head for the north?

Only a fool takes this bluff seriously. If anyone thinks this rascal and his oil-thieving cohorts are willing to die, then they need a rethink.

The last thing on any of these guys mind is dying and abandoning their ill-gotten wealth.

1 Like

Family / Re: Photos: The Father/Daughter Kiss That's Got People Talking by 50calibre(m): 7:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
Lol I really don't know what to make of this pic.

I can understand a father planting a kiss on his little daughter's lips but this is a grown woman... It seems a bit extreme to me. Maybe it's just a moment of over excitement with the game or just their usual way of celebration.

However it's no ones business, different families have their ways of showing affection to each other, I've seen grown men who still kiss their mum on the lips.
Politics / Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by 50calibre(m): 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Incoming president ni! incoming ko! grin grin

Delusion of the highest order. grin

You must be emancipated from slavery whether you like it or not. grin

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by 50calibre(m): 1:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
Faibuhari:
tout, what do you derive in quoting people, are you scared of Failbuhari? How much did Tinubu pay you? How am I sure that you ve eaten today, call my cell phone.

You have a sell phone? Who gave you a cell phone, where did you steal it from?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by 50calibre(m): 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
PUSH1:
That guy doesn't even have a job and have refused to apply for truck driving job. The only Job his masters can create.

Lol that's why he's wallowing in penury.

No food for a lazy fool
Politics / Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by 50calibre(m): 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
Faibuhari:
How can a faceless forum endorse a nonetity

Seems to me, you are the nonentity here.

You had so much time on your hands to create an account mocking your incoming president whose shoes you're not worthy of shining. Why?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari by 50calibre(m): 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
fresh15:
How much were you paid for this? I can't sell my birth right.GEJ for continuity.

So suffering is your birthright?

Why are you so addicted to poverty?

14 Likes

Politics / Re: Court Asked To Postpone General Elections by 50calibre(m): 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
Richard6:
If GEJ decides right now that the election will be postponed, there is nothing any of you would do, you will only rant and after ranting, you keep quiet!

Typical slave retar*d!! People like these make very good & loyal slaves.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: We Will Be Rewarding Boko Haram If We Elect Buhari – Middle Belt Group by 50calibre(m): 7:59am On Feb 03, 2015
Very foolish talk!! Jonathan's ineptitude is already more than enough reward to boko haram.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Jonathan Bread Now In Town (pic) by 50calibre(m): 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
The bread of cluelessness, eat it and be infused with copious amount of stupi*dity.

The Jonathan brand can never be good for business, it represents ineptitude and idiocy.

23 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Why Guys Can't Do Without Ladies. by 50calibre(m): 9:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
Women make life worth living, if I wake up tomorrow to hear women are no more, suicide is my only option, there's no point living.

Who will keep me warm in cold weather, who will cook for me, who will re-assure/lighten me up when I'm sad, who will take care of my horn*iness, a fellow man?

Women as annoying and disrespectful as they can be, provide a balance in something that would otherwise be an uber-aggressive, testosterone filled world. A world without women won't last, men will kill destroy each other.

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Damboa Town Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram by 50calibre(m): 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
Update : troops have dropped their rusty AK-47s and fled for the hills.
Romance / Re: Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... by 50calibre(m): 4:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
I came on this thread to read some classic Nigerian stupidity & my God! I wasn't disappointed.

The girl should have known better than coming to a moro*n-filled forum for advice. Nigerians have screwed/unconventional way of thinking.

This girl stated her feelings here in return for some constructive advice, & all you guys do is judge, castigate & make moro*ic statements like "face your book" where does that even come from? Who says someone can't have an active sex life while studying?

Reading the comments here, one would think Nigeria is a country filled with morally upright people whereas reverse is the case. Your hypocrisy fools no one.

Just the other day, this "supposedly" religious Nigeria was ranked amongst the highest visitors of por*nographic websites.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / Re: Jonathan And Buhari Agree To Channels Television Debate On Feb3 by 50calibre(m): 1:02am On Feb 01, 2015
Jonathan's idiocy will be on full display Lool I can't wait of or his next ridiculous statement.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by 50calibre(m): 11:36am On Jan 31, 2015
Mogidi:

People don't go to bed and just die, in Europe and America their would be an autopsy if someone suddenly dies, its unnatural. But anyone in his 70s is obviously in his twilight years, he expects to meet his maker. The average lifespan of a Nigerian is 60, no one expects to die at age 20.

Actually, the average lifespan/life expectancy of a Nigerian is 52

51.3 for men
53.6 for women

Wake up man!! I'm allergic to your ridiculous comments.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu by 50calibre(m): 11:30am On Jan 31, 2015
Mogidi:

Your postulation above only confirm lack of trust regarding your own health. It really does expose how unhealthy you feel, I mean, thinking you might die before a 73yr old geriatric exposes your lifestyle.

Am in tip top shape, have no age related diseases or terminal illness , thanks. If you love Buhari so much you want to die before him, by all means proceed.

Yet in that tip top shape of yours, you could be knocked down by a bus, shot by the police or army, or even blown to smithereens by terrorists & no one will notice you're gone or give a fuc*k about you.

Basically, Surviving in Nigeria is like rolling a dice or playing the lottery so don't get carried away.

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by 50calibre(m): 11:20am On Jan 31, 2015
A lot of these so called celebrities supporting Jonathan are doing so for the money as well as the privilege to associate with the president.

People differ, some stand firmly on their principles & beliefs, while some are weak willed and are willing to sell themselves in exchange for money, fame or recognition.
Celebrities / Re: List Of Celebrities That Are Supporting Jonathan & The Ones Supporting Buhari by 50calibre(m): 11:13am On Jan 31, 2015
farano:
Wetin consign me.

If it doesn't "consign" you, why comment? What's wrong with these retar*ds?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Kenyan Foreign Minister Mocks GEJ For Bringing 7 Jets to Kenya by 50calibre(m): 1:07am On Jan 31, 2015
Brightology2:
am nt in support of d 7 private jet issue.even if u shout all day here on NL,dey will nt hear u.if u tink am lieing u can go n wake fela 4rm d grave n ask him.so mr man tk ur annoyance 2 Aso rock or beta still army barrack.am nt d cause of ur prob.

What a retar*d!! From your idiotic comments to your appalling way of writing, you reek of stupi*dity.

4 Likes

Family / Re: St Nicholas Hospital Lagos In Search Of Accident Victim’s Relative - Photo by 50calibre(m): 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
MissKinky1:
even his parents? No parent will abandon their child in such condition just because of money

Really? How about those women who abandoned their children on the road?

You don't have to look far, start from NL there are threads of such.
Family / Re: St Nicholas Hospital Lagos In Search Of Accident Victim’s Relative - Photo by 50calibre(m): 3:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
MissKinky1:
even his parents? No parent will abandon their child in such condition just because of money

Really? How about those women who abandoned their children on the road?
Family / Re: St Nicholas Hospital Lagos In Search Of Accident Victim’s Relative - Photo by 50calibre(m): 2:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
Very unlikely any relatives will come forward.

I know St Nicholas, it's one of the top private hospitals in Lagos, way out of the league of most Nigerians.

The bill that's going to be racked up by his medical treatment, is enough to send any relative fleeing for the hills. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (of 196 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.