Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,541 members, 7,812,684 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. (11806 Views)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. / Naija Ladies Usually Reject Feminism When It Comes To Gender Equality.. WHY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by freethinker01: 9:29am On Mar 29, 2019
That Cardi b issue really struck me, it's obvious the laws in US don't only protect the women from taking responsibility for their actions but as well the laws were made to emasculate men. It's very pathetic how their lots crave so much for gender equality but the responsibility that comes along with it. Reminds me of a scenario where a girl and I were arguing some few years back, I only said women don't have integrity what they only do is talk with no action, didn't know I've already stuck a nerve with that statement, the next thing was a slap in my face, nah, I won't take that shit from anyone Motherfuka, I returned it with 3 massive slaps that left her face sore, I was like what effrontery!? To my dismay, people around were just blaming me that I shouldn't have touched her that I should have let it slide, seriously!? What amazes me more was that even most guys said the same thing.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by ecstasy357(m): 9:35am On Mar 29, 2019
Bitterleafsoup:
I agree with what you all are saying as a Woman that as a youth was a tomboy, I would try to fight boys but usually got beat up, that made me know that physically I am the weaker vessel. Any over powering has to be mentally.

I believe in being submissive to your husband, but that is for a man that will appreciate it and not abuse you with it. Many men can not handle such power, only real men.

You are not needed here. If only you know how powerful a man truly is...you won't b talking bout men appreciating a submissive woman.

Men have been taking shit from women simply because they are women (weaker vessels).

Jus go abeg and stop acting like u know what fathers are going thru.

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by ecstasy357(m): 9:40am On Mar 29, 2019
freethinker01:
That Cardi b issue really struck me, it's obvious the laws in US doesn't only protect the women from taking responsibility for their actions but as well the laws were made to emasculate men. It's very pathetic how their lots crave so much for gender equality but the responsibility that comes along with it. Reminds me of a scenario where a girl and I were arguing some few years back, I only said women don't have integrity what they only do is talk with no action, didn't know I've already stuck a nerve with that statement, the next thing was a slap in my face, nah, I won't take that shit from anyone Motherfuka, I returned it with 3 massive slaps that left her face sore, I was like what effrontery. To my dismay, people around were just blaming me that I shouldn't have touched her that I should have let it slide, seriously!? What amazes me more was that even most guys said the same thing.

If na guy slap u and u nor respond, dem go call u lazy guy o....

Gender equality says we should see all ladies as guys.

Bro, u nor try shall...na woman she be. Even if we dey talk bout equality, we all know that we ain't truly equal. She knows too that's why she can't stop shouting "equality"

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by MJBOLT: 9:43am On Mar 29, 2019
freethinker01:
That Cardi b issue really struck me, it's obvious the laws in US don't only protect the women from taking responsibility for their actions but as well the laws were made to emasculate men. It's very pathetic how their lots crave so much for gender equality but the responsibility that comes along with it. Reminds me of a scenario where a girl and I were arguing some few years back, I only said women don't have integrity what they only do is talk with no action, didn't know I've already stuck a nerve with that statement, the next thing was a slap in my face, nah, I won't take that shit from anyone Motherfuka, I returned it with 3 massive slaps that left her face sore, I was like what effrontery!? To my dismay, people around were just blaming me that I shouldn't have touched her that I should have let it slide, seriously!? What amazes me more was that even most guys said the same thing.

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by freethinker01: 9:50am On Mar 29, 2019
ecstasy357:

Bro, u nor try shall...na woman she be. Even if we dey talk bout equality, we all know that we ain't truly equal. She knows too that's why she can't stop shouting "equality"
just a taste of her medicine. Next time she'll think twice about that course of action.

7 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Martinez39(m): 9:55am On Mar 29, 2019
freethinker01:
That Cardi b issue really struck me, it's obvious the laws in US doesn't only protect the women from taking responsibility for their actions but as well the laws were made to emasculate men. It's very pathetic how their lots crave so much for gender equality but the responsibility that comes along with it. Reminds me of a scenario where a girl and I were arguing some few years back, I only said women don't have integrity what they only do is talk with no action, didn't know I've already stuck a nerve with that statement, the next thing was a slap in my face, nah, I won't take that shit from anyone Motherfuka, I returned it with 3 massive slaps that left her face sore, I was like what effrontery. To my dismay, people around were just blaming me that I shouldn't have touched her that I should have let it slide, seriously!? What amazes me more was that even most guys said the same thing.
Good that you gave her that slaps. Don't mind the rεtards who were putting the blame on you. The most painful thing is that men were likely part of those putting the blame on you. Any girl that goes about slapping men had better not mind being slapped in return.

I remember two events I watched :
1) On a game show in India, a girl got angry at a man and started shouting at him. She went close to him pointing her hands aggressively on his chest while shouting at him. She slapped and the man slapped back. Guess what? Many men, about 17 of them ganged up against him, slapped him and hit him while shouting and condemning him. No one questioned the girl for slapping the man. As I have said, such compromises in gender equality happens when men yield to irresponsible women in giving free passes to women.

2) A guy and four girls were discussing about violence against men. The guy said his opinion which the girls didn't agree with. Guess what? One of the girls drank water from her water bottle and spilled it on the guy from her mouth. The guy was upset, told them to go away and said "I hate you guys."
The girls went apologising saying "we are sorry but you should not have provoked her." shocked

13 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by ecstasy357(m): 9:57am On Mar 29, 2019
MJBOLT:
the annoying part is that a large part of the society @bolded are men

Men that cannot separate bedroom activities from other sectors of life

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Deicide: 9:57am On Mar 29, 2019
I believe in Gender equality but i haven't seen a part of the world where it is don correctly, women would always support women and men would always support men on issues like this.

We as Men should never underestimate the power of pu*sy! We have more weak men than strong men in the society that's why this irresponsible women are given free pass undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by freethinker01: 9:59am On Mar 29, 2019
Martinez39:
Good that you gave her that slaps. Don't mind the rεtards who were putting the blame on you. The most painful thing is that men were likely part of those putting the blame on you. Any girl that goes about slapping men had better not mind being slapped in return.

I remember two events I watched :
1) On a game show in India, a girl got angry at a man and started shouting at him. She went close to him pointing her hands aggressively on his chest while shouting at him. She slapped and the man slapped back. Guess what? Many men, about 17 of them ganged up against him, slapped him and hit him while shouting and condemning him. No one questioned the girl for slapping the man. As I have said, such compromises in gender equality happens when men yield to irresponsible women in giving free passes to women.

2) A guy and four girls were discussing about violence against men. The guy said his opinion which the girls didn't agree with. Guess what? One of the girls drank water from her water bottle and spilled it on the guy from her mouth. The guy was upset, told them to go away and said "I hate you guys."
The girls went apologising saying "we are sorry but you should not have provoked her." shocked

can u just imagine that? I provoke u, u provoke me, let the provocation cycle continue.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Martinez39(m): 10:02am On Mar 29, 2019
ecstasy357:

This exactly what I am talking about ---- giving free passes to irresponsible women. Are we for equality or not? If we, as society, embrace equality then let's stick to it. No compromises. Women have been hammering on equality, we have given it to them, let's follow it completely and ensure that they take responsibility for their actions. Nothing like "she is a woman sha." Is society for equality or not? No half way equality.

13 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Martinez39(m): 10:10am On Mar 29, 2019
freethinker01:
can u just imagine that? I provoke u, u provoke me, let the provocation cycle continue.
No. You need to teach women that if they are going to embrace equality then they have to take responsibility for their actions and they are not getting free passes because they have a vagina. If you slap me, I will slap so that you will think twice next time.

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 29, 2019
Any woman who comes here will tag you all misogynists for telling the truth. That is the nature of women. Any statement uttered that exposes or doesn't conform to her treacherous and deceptive nature automatically becomes a political statement.

For example, the cardi B saga, women have come to her defence with the usual "Don't blame her, you don't know what she's been through" statement. But look at the Bill Cosby saga where strange women use anonymous mails and blackmail him to part with money else they accuse him of rape.

Women are not oppressed. They are just crybabies spoilt by men. Men are the oppressed gender. Men are likely to die faster than women, men are primarily the victims of violence, accidents and work casualties, war etc.

Infact the only major contribution women have to the human race is their part role in both reproduction and child upbringing. Men are wholly responsible for pushing the human race to this level. Men are wholly responsible for scientific inventions, men fight in wars, men create and run governments etc. What do they get in return? A biased system that seeks to eliminate the happiness of men.

A man will work hard for decades, create an empire for himself only to lose a part of his wealth to his wife who's contribution to the marriage is cooking and cleaning. I say cooking and cleaning because according to women "My husband's money is our money, but my money is my money alone". Most cases, the only contribution of a woman to the family is cooking and cleaning . infact, when they want to test if a mental patient is recovering in a psychiatry, they ask the mental patient to clean his environment several times a day. This is what women contribute to marriage and complain of stress.

In a criminal cases, A woman is likely to have the duration of her sentence reduced by 50% because she's a woman.

How about hypergamy and gynocentrism?

You can barely find a man who has inherited his wealth from an ex-wife. But over 95% of female billionaires inherited their wealth from their late husband's, late fathers or in a divorce. Mckenzie bezos who just got divorced, got over $100bn as settlement from Jeff bezos.

A woman can use her pussie and Bleep her way to the top of any institution or establishment. Women maneuver any system with sex. That is the worst form of corruption practiced by humans.

A rich man can look at a woman's way and still love her and change her life. But a rich woman wouldn't even look a5 a broke mans way. Infact, rich women are brutal and wicked towards men. Those who have worked under female bosses can attest to this.

If there were to be war tomorrow, only men will be drafted to fight in wars.

Well, there's HOPE.... A mgtow page on youtube celebrated 10 million followers recently. Men are waking up. It's only a matter of time before men worldwide are fully aware of the lies and manipulation of women.

Believe me, We will give them what they want..... True equality.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by austyn0(m): 10:23am On Mar 29, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

WE CAN GO ON AND ON ABOUT THIS HYPOCRISY BUT WHAT WE NEED IS AN AGREEMENT AND SOLUTION ON THIS IMPORTANT TOPIC, AND NOT WORDS ON A FORUM'S THREAD. [/color]

Come what may, men and women can never be equal.
The picture below best represents/explains the situation..

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by ecstasy357(m): 10:32am On Mar 29, 2019
Martinez39:
This exactly what I am talking about ---- giving free passes to irresponsible women. Are we for equality or not? If we, as society, embrace equality then let's stick to it. No compromises. Women have been hammering on equality, we have given it to them, let's follow it completely and ensure that they take responsibility for their actions. Nothing like "she is a woman sha." Is society for equality or not? No half way equality.

I STAND FOR FULL EQUALITY

IF BILL.COSBY DESERVES TO GO TO JAIL THEN CARDI B DESERVES JAIL TOO

IF A WOMAN CAN SLAP A MAN, THEN SHE CAN BE SLAPPED TOO BY A MAN

IF A WOMAN CAN LEAD, THEN SHE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO RULE.

NO FOOD FOR LAZY WOMAN; IF A WOMAN CAN'T WORK, THEN SHE AINT EATING.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Martinez39(m): 10:32am On Mar 29, 2019
highcollide:
Any woman who comes here will tag you all misogynists for telling the truth. That is the nature of women. Any statement uttered that exposes or doesn't conform to her treacherous and deceptive nature automatically becomes a political statement.

For example, the cardi B saga, women have come to her defence with the usual "Don't blame her, you don't know what she's been through" statement. But look at the Bill Cosby saga where strange women use anonymous mails and blackmail him to part with money else they accuse him of rape.

Women are not oppressed. They are just crybabies spoilt by men. Men are the oppressed gender. Men are likely to die faster than women, men are primarily the victims of violence, accidents and work casualties, war etc.

Infact the only major contribution women have to the human race is their part role in both reproduction and child upbringing. Men are wholly responsible for pushing the human race to this level. Men are wholly responsible for scientific inventions, men fight in wars, men create and run governments etc. What do they get in return? A biased system that seeks to eliminate the happiness of men.

A man will work hard for decades, create an empire for himself only to lose a part of his wealth to his wife who's contribution to the marriage is cooking and cleaning. I say cooking and cleaning because according to women "My husband's money is our money, but my money is my money alone". Most cases, the only contribution of a woman to the family is cooking and cleaning . infact, when they want to test if a mental patient is recovering in a psychiatry, they ask the mental patient to clean his environment several times a day. This is what women contribute to marriage and complain of stress.

In a criminal cases, A woman is likely to have the duration of her sentence reduced by 50% because she's a woman.

You can barely find a man who has inherited his wealth from an ex-wife. But over 95% of female billionaires inherited their wealth from their late husband's, late fathers or in a divorce. Mckenzie bezos who just got divorced, got over $100bn as settlement from Jeff bezos.

A woman can use her pussie and Bleep her way to the top of any institution or establishment. Women maneuver any system with sex. That is the worst form of corruption practiced by humans.

A rich man can look at a woman's way and still love her and change her life. But a rich woman wouldn't even look a5 a broke mans way. Infact, rich women are brutal and wicked towards men. Those who have worked under female bosses can attest to this.

Well, there's HOPE.... A mgtow page on youtube celebrated 10 million followers recently. Men are waking up. It's only a matter of time before men worldwide are fully aware of the lies and manipulation of women.

cry cry cry cry cry so true. The most painful part is that "our husband money is our money but our money is our money." Men need to wake up.

This write up is gold. Every thing you've written is 100% correct.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Martinez39(m): 10:37am On Mar 29, 2019
ecstasy357:

I STAND FOR FULL EQUALITY

IF BILL.COSBY DESERVES TO GO TO JAIL THEN CARDI B DESERVES JAIL TOO

IF A WOMAN CAN SLAP A MAN, THEN SHE CAN BE SLAPPED TOO BY A MAN

IF A WOMAN CAN LEAD, THEN SHE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO RULE.

NO FOOD FOR LAZY WOMAN; IF A WOMAN CAN'T WORK, THEN SHE AINT EATING.

Thanks you jare. Now you are talking. No half way gender equality. Either we are for gender equality or not.

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by ecstasy357(m): 10:39am On Mar 29, 2019
highcollide:

Men are already dying faster. I did a little research on that a while back. Posted it here.
Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by isnovic(m): 10:44am On Mar 29, 2019
About the best OPED I have read on Nairaland.

Thought provoking, Clarion calls to jump start already pussy-circuited men.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Martinez39(m): 10:49am On Mar 29, 2019
highcollide:
... But over 95% of female billionaires inherited their wealth from their late husband's, late fathers or in a divorce. Mckenzie bezos who just got divorced, got over $100bn as settlement from Jeff bezos...
shocked angry On top wetin? She no sabi find work? Na person force an go marry Jeff Bezos?

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Martinez39(m): 10:50am On Mar 29, 2019
Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44, Ishilove

Why is this important discussion not on front page? Seun and lalasticlala, how can men like you ignore such serious issue? Make una try take dis thing go front page. Na beg I dey beg. A well rounded discussion is needed on this issue.

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 29, 2019
Martinez39:
cry cry cry cry cry so true. The most painful part is that "our husband money is our money but our money is our money." Men need to wake up.

This write up is gold. Every thing you've written is 100% correct.
That is why I laugh when women say men should be able to forgive women who cheat in marriages. So, after toiling and working hard to put food on the table and put fine clothes on your body, you go and lay with another man. And you expect him to forgive you?

The difference is, asides the vows, men act.... They work hard for women, they work hard to feed their family and put clothes on their women. They are financially responsible for the women. by doing all this things, men have purchased the rights to a woman vagina....

But women barely do anything in marriage, what can we point out as a woman's payment for the full ownership of a man's penis?

MY POINT IS, AS LONG AS WE CONTINUE TO PRACTICE THIS SYSTEM WHERE A MAN IS THE SOLE PROVIDER OF THE FAMILY, WOMEN WHO CONTRIBUTE NOTHING FINANCIALLY IN MARRIAGES HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN WHEN A MAN CHEATS

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by pocohantas(f): 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
If man and woman can never be equal because MAN does more than the woman;

The WHITE MAN and the BLACK MAN can never be equal too...

After all, the whites are responsible for 99% of technological advancements, while the black man consumes and chants men are polygamous...while populating the earth.

If you scream racism at the later, you need to have your head checked for hypocrisy malware. That said, marry the kinda man/woman you want and all this long story go reduce. That is all.

6 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Martinez39(m): 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
pocohantas:
If man and woman can never be equal because MAN does more than the woman;

The WHITE MAN and the BLACK MAN can never be equal too...

After all, the whites are responsible for 99% of technological advancements, while the black man consumes and chants men are polygamous...while populating the earth.

If you scream racism at the later, you need to have your head checked for hypocrisy malware. That is all...
undecided What are you trying to say? What's your point exactly? I never said men are better than women because men do more, did I? What's your point?

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by pocohantas(f): 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
Martinez39:
undecided What are you trying to say? What's your point exactly? I never said men are better than women because men do more, did I? What's your point?

Did I quote you?
Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Martinez39(m): 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
pocohantas:

Did I quote you?
You came to my thread grin. So, what's your point?

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2019
I can't speak for society but I don't condone any of this... my understanding of feminism is the absolute opposite this statement you made...

I don't think it's a man's responsibility to provide for a woman, his family of that's the arrangements they've agreed on but I kick against this mindset...

While society has agreed that a woman is not obliged to do the house chores, cook or wash for her man and men should learn to do these things, society had failed and resisted the introduction of equality in the responsibilities of a man to his woman. Society screams "women are not men's slave and it's not their inherent duty to cook, clean and tidy the house for her husband" but society screams "if you can't spend money on your girlfriend or wife, you are not a man and it's the duty of a man to provide. If you love your girlfriend, you will spend on her." Why can't society support the idea of equality and insist that men don't owe women a dime and it's not a man's inherent duty to provide? Why doesn't society insist that women too should contribute financially and can be the bread winners? Isn't it about equality?

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by pocohantas(f): 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
Martinez39:
You came to my thread grin. So, what's your point?

That is not the answer to the question,

Did I quote you?
Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Preshy561(f): 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
Everyone wants to dominate but wouldn't take the blame /risk.

The society is really messed up, things keep getting worse. Everyone wants to be violent and arrogant to it's prey. That's too bad.

We stay in the same room together, we clean it up.

We eat the same food together, we prepare it together.

We have some bills to pay, we pay it together.
We grow by growing others.

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Martinez39(m): 12:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
pocohantas:

That is not the answer to the question,

Did I quote you?
No. cheesy So what's your point with the off topic post you made on this thread?

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
The fact that she didn't disagree that women are not oppressed is enough for you to recognise that she's here for mischief. Ignore her.
Martinez39:
No. cheesy So what's your point with the off topic post you made on this thread?

11 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
I think the problem lays with you men because feminism and gender equality was never meant to be some war...

What I'm getting is; "if we can't oppress you then you have to suffer another way"

Men in the west are feminists because they don't want their daughters and wives to be cheated and discriminated against for their gender.

When I'm at work and I am not strong enough to left something I don't call a 'man' to 'do it' I ask if 'someone' could help 'me' do it.

I think nl guys have their priorities mixed up because if you're inferiority complex won't let you see women doing okay without NEEDING a man to SURVIVE, then we have a problem.

*I'm not debating, I'm sharing a view*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by pocohantas(f): 12:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
Martinez39:

That is all. You are not the only one on this thread, young man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Young Lesbian Couple From Tanzania Wins The Heart Of The People After Posting / Is It Right To Gift A Married Man Perfume? / Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.