Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,198 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. (11790 Views)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. / Naija Ladies Usually Reject Feminism When It Comes To Gender Equality.. WHY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 29, 2019
Mydiaryeve:
why are y'all pained? I mean the boys on this forum? Why do you always have to whine like a little child whose candy was taken from him? Can y'all take a chill pill?

The mistake y'all make is you tag every female in Nigeria a feminist. Meanwhile the average Nigeria female isn't. Out of 100% of females in Nigeria 80% aren't feminists. They believe in the traditional roles of both genders.
Now this doesn't mean that the traditional woman does not contribute financially to the
Her home. As girl friend's, yes they believe the guy should spend more but once marriage sets in and kids start coming the woman contributes financially. Now about a woman expecting a man to Spend for her as his gf MEN caused it. Yes y'all did. The society made women believe that sex is something that's being done to them not something they're meant to enjoy hence the slut shaming. So when a girl decides to date a guy and have sex with him she believes she's giving him sex and in order not to be a fool in the relationship she expects monetary favors.

Real feminists spend equally with their partner. A real feminist wouldn't even slap a guy because she believes that if she slaps a guy he has every right to retaliate. A real feminist doesn't see sex as a favour because she's been sexually liberated. A real feminist doesn't play the victim card and you can find them in Nigeria.

But no Nigerian men will slut shame,feel threatened and see her as abnormal. He'll still expect her to be submissive. He still expects her to do all the chores. Y'all don't know what you want.
That is not what is going on here.

Get back into the kitchen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by MJBOLT: 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
women who expect money after sex are called what?
Preshy561:
100%

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
Teel012:

very sensible in a balanced relationship/marriage, but in Nigeria today, 80% of all girls have the mentality of a man providing for them, even when they have, but they cant help the man when he's down, instead they move on to their next meal ticket. thats why most ladies body count is like x10 of a man in their age group and they age faster these days, cos all they want to give is sex for everything good in life.
its rare to meet the few who are like you, cos ladies who think in the same way as you do hardly go out, as they have a lot of better things to do with their time, than searching for the next meal ticket.
You shouldn't have answered her. You cannot ask a lady if women are parasites. It's illogical because they don't date themselves. If you want to know if women are parasites, ask the people who date them. Which is the men.

And what would likely be the answer? Well, over 98% of Nigerian men will wholly agree that our ladies are parasites.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by pansophist(m): 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
The female human didn't evolve to take care of the Male (with the exception of her impressionable male offspring), her psychological hardwiring is positioned to see and filter the weak from the stronger Male. To her, a stronger Male can't complain, as it contradicts the image she has in her head concerning his desirability.

If you observe closely the comments from the female contributors on this thread, you'll see a pattern that their comments are decorated with disdain for men just for simply speaking out on the challenges they collectively faced. It is not in her nature to understand or solve, but to weed off those who complain as weak. Stoicism is attractive to her. It seems like it is impossible for her to see men outside her binary worldview of what a strong man is. That is, to understand male struggles regardless if to her subjective impression, he is a weak Male or not. No logic, no refute, but ridicule and mockery.

Instead of a replying to the females on this thread, projecting male worldview on them, try to see her point and the mindset which created it at first, then you'll realise that engaging her is futile. They won't get it. They ain't men.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2019
pansophist:
The female human didn't evolved to take care of the Male (with the exception of her impressionable male offspring), her psychological wiring is positioned to see weaker and stronger Male. To her, a stronger Male can't complain, as it contradicts the image she has in her head concerning his desirability.

If you observe closely the comments from the female contributors on this thread, their comment are decorated with disdain for men just for simply speaking out on the challenges they face, it is not in her nature to understand a genuine problem or solve, but to weed off those who complain as weak. Stoicism is attractive to her. It seems like it is impossible for her to see men outside her binary worldview of what a real man is. That is, to understand your challenges regardless if to her subjective impression, you're a weak Male or not. No logic, no refute, just labels and mockery.

Instead of reply to the female on this thread, projecting male worldview on them, try to see her point and the mindset which created it at first, then you'll realise that engaging her is futile. They wont get it. They ain't men.
none of them is yet to refute the claim that women are parasites.

All of them come to the Internet to lie that they are independent, and that the parasites we date are not women but ghosts.

5 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Preshy561(f): 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2019
MJBOLT:
women who expect money after sex are called what?

She said the obvious truth my dear.
That's what society made women to believe.

To your question, she's not an osho free.

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by MJBOLT: 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
she's not an osho free then she's an olosho
Preshy561:
She said the obvious truth my dear. That's what society made women to believe.

To your question, she's not an osho free.

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by ecstasy357(m): 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2019
Mydiaryeve:
why are y'all pained? I mean the boys on this forum? Why do you always have to whine like a little child whose candy was taken from him? Can y'all take a chill pill?

The mistake y'all make is you tag every female in Nigeria a feminist. Meanwhile the average Nigeria female isn't. Out of 100% of females in Nigeria 80% aren't feminists. They believe in the traditional roles of both genders.
Now this doesn't mean that the traditional woman does not contribute financially to the
Her home. As girl friend's, yes they believe the guy should spend more but once marriage sets in and kids start coming the woman contributes financially. Now about a woman expecting a man to Spend for her as his gf MEN caused it. Yes y'all did. The society made women believe that sex is something that's being done to them not something they're meant to enjoy hence the slut shaming. So when a girl decides to date a guy and have sex with him she believes she's giving him sex and in order not to be a fool in the relationship she expects monetary favors.

Real feminists spend equally with their partner. A real feminist wouldn't even slap a guy because she believes that if she slaps a guy he has every right to retaliate. A real feminist doesn't see sex as a favour because she's been sexually liberated. A real feminist doesn't play the victim card and you can find them in Nigeria.

But no Nigerian men will slut shame,feel threatened and see her as abnormal. He'll still expect her to be submissive. He still expects her to do all the chores. Y'all don't know what you want.

We are pained

We are cry babies

We want y'all to be feminist

We will take those chill pills you have in mind for us after you practice FEMINISM to the FULLEST.

I bet you didn't read all the comments, you didn't see the inequality practiced in the world.

Cardi B is a rapist, drugged and stole from people. She isn't in jail for that. They said we can't imagine what her life must have been. Bill Cosby went to jail for d same actions.

Lavinia Woodward stabbed her boyfriend but she didn't go to jail. They said the course she was studying was too important. If this case was reversed, the guy would be in jail.

Edo state govt passed a bill that any man who touches a woman will be sent to jail. If a woman accused a man of molestation, jail too. Do you have any idea of how many men have been accused falsely?

My dear, nobody is complaining about feeding you... But now...if u want feminism, we want true feminism.

#MGTOW
#Gender_Equality

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Biglittlelois(f): 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
Okay, I read through the comments and to be honest, I quite agree with most of what you guys said, so moving forward, what do you guys think is the solution to the unfairness of gender equality? If some of y'all are for or against gender equality, how can it be implemented in our immediate society, how do y'all plan on meeting authorities and laying out your views so that processes will be put in place, cos all i see here are complaints and listing examples from the west without solutions!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by CAPSLOCKED: 7:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Okay, I read through the comments and to be honest, I quite agree with most of what you guys said, so moving forward, what do you guys think is the solution to the unfairness of gender equality? If some of y'all are for or against gender equality, how can it be implemented in our immediate society, how do y'all plan on meeting authorities and laying out your views so that processes will be put in place, cos all i see here are complaints and listing examples from the west without solutions!!!

BEEN FOLLOWING A LOT OF YOUR ACTIVITIES ON THE FORUM AND I MUST SAY THAT I APPRECIATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU. CHEERS. ♥

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by tintingz(m): 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
Martinez39:
These feminists are so obsessed about showing that they would bow to no man or no man can boss them even when no one gives a fvck. They see oppression even when it isn't there. They are proud and egoistic manics.

I remember watching The Jeremy Kyle Show where a man was talking about how his wife domestically abused him. I remember he said "... my wife threw me from the balcony and I fell landing in the garden." Guess what? The audience burst into laughter. Jeremy Kyle immediately corrected them saying that he doesn't see why they should laugh that had the genders been reversed, the reaction would have been different. There was an immediate silence and the guy continued narrating his ordeal. What a compromise of gender equality and this happen because many men let and support irresponsible women in giving free passes to women.
Can you define feminism for me?
Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Read the previous pages.This is just the beginning. The movement is just started and lots of men are running away romantic relationships with women. I wonder what would happen when it hits Africa. Ordinary harsh economy that we are experiencing, we have recorded the highest rate of unmarried ladies in Nigeria in recent history. Ladies seeking marriage are littered everywhere in Nigeria. Kano government are tired of looking for men for women. States are now having fixed brideprices son as to encourage men to get married. If this ideology spreads to Nigeria where our women have been socially engineered to be dependent on a man, It will be disastrous.

Concerning your post, the first step to revolution is sensitization. Which is what we are doing ie awakening our brothers. And That is all that is needed. we're not interested in society anymore. We're only concerned about men. We're done dealing with the bullshit of women.

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2019
Mydiaryeve:
[s]why are y'all pained? I mean the boys on this forum? Why do you always have to whine like a little child whose candy was taken from him? Can y'all take a chill pill?

But no Nigerian men will slut shame,feel threatened and see her as abnormal. He'll still expect her to be submissive. He still expects her to do all the chores. Y'all don't know what you want. [/s]

10 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by ecstasy357(m): 8:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
pocohantas:

Better go face your work and leave woman matter.

Hahahahahaha...

You know me?
Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Biglittlelois(f): 8:02pm On Mar 29, 2019
highcollide:
Read the previous pages.This is just the beginning. The movement is just started and lots of men are running away romantic relationships with women. I wonder what would happen when it hits Africa. Ordinary harsh economy that we are experiencing, we have recorded the highest rate of unmarried ladies in Nigeria in recent history. Ladies seeking marriage are littered everywhere in Nigeria. Kano government are tired of looking for men for women. States are now having fixed brideprices son as to encourage men to get married[b]. If this ideology spreads to Nigeria where our women have been socially engineered to be dependent on a man, It will be disastrous.[/b]

You are contradicting yourself here, in other words, the idealogy has not fully spread across the country while you guys are making it seem it has affected every spheres of life here in Nigeria, well that's besides the point, my question still remains that what is the solution to the unfairness of gender equality, how can it be implemented here, i think that is the first step in curbing the issue.

Concerning your post, the first step to revolution is sensitization. Which is what we are doing ie awakening our brothers. And That is all that is needed. we're not interested in society anymore. We're only concerned about men. We're done dealing with the bullshit of women.

Just seen @bolded, sensitization of your brothers should cut across society, same way feminism is being championed round the world, if you want rules and laws to be implemented for your course especially here in Nigeria, start from there.

I personally don't see how gender equality can work in Nigeria cos we are too over religious here and my muslim brothers and sisters will definitely not make it work here at all.
Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
ecstasy357:

Hahahahahaha...
You know me?
if you qoute that idiot again.. na me and you go put leg for one leg of trouser

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by ecstasy357(m): 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
ZinolyOnlineHeIp:
if you qoute that idiot again..
na me and you go put leg for one leg of trouser

Hahahahahahahahaha....

I won't o...

I want Gender Equality

MGTOW
Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
Biglittlelois:

You are contradicting yourself here, in other words, the idealogy has not fully spread across the country while you guys are making it seem it has affected every spheres of life here in Nigeria, well that's besides the point, my question still remains that what is the solution to the unfairness of gender equality, how can it be implemented here, i think that is the first step in curbing the issue.
Read properly. Most men in Nigeria do not know that they're being manipulated by women. This is the sensitization stage. I repeat, we're not interested in gender equality anymore. All we are after is self-preservation. The male gender first!

That's is the goal of MGTOW. Self preservation of the male gender.

You can now stop asking the wrong questions.
Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Martinez39(m): 8:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
Mydiaryeve:

You just came in here and started beating around the bush, talking off point and spreading lies. For whom did you cook this up for? Let me go to the land of unicorns and leprechauns where 80% of Nigerian girls that are submissive to their spouse and don't see him as an ATM.
Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by ecstasy357(m): 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
highcollide:
Read properly. Most men in Nigeria do not know that they're being manipulated by women. This is the sensitization stage. I repeat, we're not interested in gender equality anymore. All we are after is self-preservation. The male gender first!

I thought u wanted to say stupede questions
Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Martinez39(m): 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2019
ecstasy357:

We are pained

We are cry babies

We want y'all to be feminist

We will take those chill pills you have in mind for us after you practice FEMINISM to the FULLEST.

I bet you didn't read all the comments, you didn't see the inequality practiced in the world.

Cardi B is a rapist, drugged and stole from people. She isn't in jail for that. They said we can't imagine what her life must have been. Bill Cosby went to jail for d same actions.

Lavinia Woodward stabbed her boyfriend but she didn't go to jail. They said the course she was studying was too important. If this case was reversed, the guy would be in jail.

Edo state govt passed a bill that any man who touches a woman will be sent to jail. If a woman accused a man of molestation, jail too. Do you have any idea of how many men have been accused falsely?

My dear, nobody is complaining about feeding you... But now...if u want feminism, we want true feminism.

#MGTOW
#Gender_Equality

Don't mind her. I wonder why girls don't like reading the topic properly. They purposely twist everything. See as she came here spreading lies and talking off point. Some of the girls ignored the topic, went off point and are trying to shame me and others for addressing this issue. There is no reasoning with them.

5 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Martinez39(m): 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
ZinolyOnlineHeIp:
Complete nonsense, the post is. I don't get why she has to come here spreading lies, talking off point and arrant nonsense. What is wrong with these girls?
Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Biglittlelois(f): 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2019
highcollide:

If I was asking the wrong question you shouldn't have answered, isn't it?

You're in the sensitization stage, the self preservation of the male gender, lol okay, I really want this to cut across the whole of Nigeria just to see the outcome, this movement should be on all social media platforms for better empowerment, or better still y'all should have a YouTube channel for Nigeria not some MTGOW created by a foreigner so that y'all will be heard here, i think you guys should do that.
Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by tintingz(m): 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
I think many people are mistaking what gender equality is.

- We can't have a gender equality as regard human ability, even in the same gender there's no gender equality, we all have different abilities.

- We can have a gender EQUAL RIGHTS, in politics, work, vote, marriage, society, expression etc. Now this is what gender equality is.

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Martinez39(m): 9:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
tintingz:

- We can't have a gender equality as regard human ability, even in the same gender there's no gender equality, we all have different abilities.

- We can have a gender EQUAL RIGHTS, in politics, work, vote, marriage, society, expression etc. Now this is what gender equality is.
Read my op very well.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
ubunja:

Lmfao. Exactly, then they claim never to do that shît

Women can be shitty

I'm very close to Treating women like men and men like women

@Boxer007, you have a new recruit

That's basically your only option, and Gay marriage will be legalised in your part of the shi hole!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by ecstasy357(m): 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
Biglittlelois:

If I was asking the wrong question you shouldn't have answered, isn't it?

You're in the sensitization stage, the self preservation of the male gender, lol okay, I really want this to cut across the whole of Nigeria just to see the outcome, this movement should be on all social media platforms for better empowerment, or better still y'all should have a YouTube channel for Nigeria not some MTGOW created by a foreigner so that y'all will be heard here, i think you guys should do that.

Lois, I'm on it.

You'll soon see the Nigeria version.

MGTOW
Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Biglittlelois(f): 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
ecstasy357:

Lois, I'm on it.

You'll soon see the Nigeria version.

MGTOW

Go ahead jare, we need male drama for a change lol

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by tintingz(m): 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
Martinez39:
Read my op very well.
You have a point but you have some flaws.

That flaws made most guys here start bashing the women folks.

You need to present your post properly, by first of all defining what gender equality is, the rights of women in the past compare today and also the role of feminism in the past and what prompted the idea of gender equality then start with the hypocrisy or double standard.

You talked about girls in the west using the false accusations rape-victim on guys, do you also know that in the middle east a female rape-victim can be punished?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by cowardafonja: 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
tintingz:

The question here is not what gender equality is but how it is being practiced. Many people that commented on this thread have repeatedly point at several instances where the both genders were treated differently over the same crime, for example, the case of the woman rapist who was excused and a man who was jailed for the same offence. The question is: why is the law and it's enforcement tilting towards the men?
Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by danilmo: 10:48pm On Mar 29, 2019
From Medical persprctive

Anatomical wise we are not equal
Physiologycal wise we are not equal

The 2 above have basis for human neuro/brain function
Which include. 1. Psychology, 2. Intelligent,

We deal and relate with ourself with these 2 major factors.

On average basis
Women are psychological weak, more emotional in there dealings
Intelligence as applied in the technical world , Men have been proving to b more intelligent here...Inventions and theories, Medical research and world surgeries, mostly Men..

Please hold ur ground well wen I mean intelligence, truly in classroom u see women topping the class but wen taking to labour market to deliver , they Bleep up big time, cram le pour comes to mind.. This is Mental capacity in application..

I can go on and on, lemme rest here..

My cent.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Martinez39(m): 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
tintingz:
You have a point but you have some flaws.

That flaws made most guys here start bashing the women folks.

You need to present your post properly, by first of all defining what gender equality is, the rights of women in the past compare today and also the role of feminism in the past and what prompted the idea of gender equality then start with the hypocrisy or double standard.

You talked about girls in the west using the false accusations rape-victim on guys, do you also know that in the middle east a female rape-victim can be punished?
@bold
SMH. Mr. Teacher, keep telling me how to properly write my OP. You want me to define gender equality? You think my post is for toddlers and the uninformed in English Language? You also want me to give a history lesson. Hmmmmm, wow, just wow. undecided If anyone can't understand my well written post, it's not my fault. I am not here to spoon-feed anyone, people can google things up and use the dictionary if my post is beyond them. Perhaps you can create your own thread if you can do things better.

@red
My post was about societies that claim to embrace gender equality. How can Islamic countries be hypocrites when they never embraced equality in the first place? How could my post have been about them? You need to throw away your emotional bias and start reasoning properly. undecided

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See New Mouth Watering Photos Founder Of ‘boob Movement,’ Chioma Just Posted / Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady / A Little Girl Dancing ‘provocative Seductive’ In Publicly (WATCH VIDEO)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.