Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,108 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. (11856 Views)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. / Naija Ladies Usually Reject Feminism When It Comes To Gender Equality.. WHY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by MJBOLT: 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
the thread was going well till half brained females joined the conversation

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
pansophist:

The amount of western men going MGTOW is alarming. So many channels on youtube with massive followers, fewer marriages than ever before, and the massive increase of female interested in marriage but men just don't want it. Below is a link of a speed date event in Canada where many women showed up but no men. The future is bleak concerning gender relationship I fear.

https://www.capebretonpost.com/news/local/speed-dating-event-in-membertou-cancelled-due-to-lack-of-men-283597/
men are running away from marriage now. The rate of unmarried men in the west is getting higher as time passes. Men are now recognising that marriage is what links and binds you to the misandric legal system. Over 80% of divorce cases are initiated by women. Why? What is the need of getting married when at the end, the woman will want a divorce and walk away with your house, your kids and half of your life savings?

I tell people. Romantic relationship with women is parasitic and unhealthy. From the moment the marriage begins, you're in danger of being tricked to raise a child that's not your own. You're working hard for a woman who can decided to break her vows at any moment. How many men are in jail because they cannot afford to pay the huge money their ex-wives demand for child support?

How would you feel that after suffering for years to take care of your wife, she divorces you and takes your children under the roof of another man. And another man raises your kids?

When a woman wants to destroy a man, whether he suffered or climbs mountains or been to hell for her doesn't matter to her because there are thousands of manginas who will still suffer for her. They only see and use men as a means to an end....

The Bible referred to them as "THEY THAT KILLETH KINGS".

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by ubunja(m): 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
Martinez39:
^^^^

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Look at them giving us information no one cares about and talking off point as long as the message of my OP is concerned.
why are you even reading them?

Hey who remembers that story from a year or two back in Europe where a student stabbed a guy almost to death and the judge let her go because "the course you're studying is too valuable for mankind". Smh

If such bullshit starts happening in Zimbabwe I'm becoming a vigilante. They will find these women decapitated one by one.

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
Interesting.Just Reading comments
Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2019
Guest007:

It's all in their making!

They say we don't know what we want!!! This is a thread for them to vent since they're saying don't respond to women on this thread!

The ugly truth is 90% of men nowadays are fatherless or raised by an obnoxious tyrant. So what do they know about what being a man is

They spend their time on earth sniffing panties and throwing tantrums. Grow up and fix up!

The same obnoxious tyrants who raised these so called men are the same men who raised you. You shot yourself in the foot.

Je ki ori e pe next time.

Let your head be correct next Time.

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2019
pocohantas:

Like pouring water on a stone.

Truly, there are women who are not ready for full equality. Lots of Naija women love to depend on men, but if they look around, they will see the ones doing fine on their own. Follow these ones na, they won't. They say those ones are difficult to control/submit. Oya, stick to the submissive broke babe, while she sticks to him too. Everybody is happy na...

You yourself once admitted that you’ve given up on 100% independence in real life just so that the men at your work place and around you can like you.

If you’re indeed true to a cause there’s no reason you should drop your ideology irrespective of what people think of you .

6 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
Martinez39:
No. cheesy So what's your point with the off topic post you made on this thread?
White men is better than black men,that's her point grin grin I wonder whose talking about white men here undecided
Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
I’d have love to share my opinion on this topic but OP created the thread on the wrong section .

Next time create it on family section,romance section is devoid of sane and non sentimental people.

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by KevinDein: 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
MJBOLT:
the thread was going well till half brained females joined the conversation
It can still go on well. Just ignore them. They've literally been yapping things that are completely unconnected to the original post in a desperate attempt to derail the thread. They are incapable of putting up a decent rebuttal to the points made by several posters here.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
ubunja:
So gents we have identified the problem:
WOMEN ARE NOT OPPRESSED BUT PRETENDING TO BE

Now what?
Is there anything we can do to remedy the situation on a personal level?

I for one stopped helping women on the street with anything ages ago. One day a girl asked me for time and I flatly refused to tell her. She couldn't believe I was serious lmfao.
i love telling women NO! Especially the beautiful ones who always look to maneuver their ways or get favours because of their beauty.

I love the look of shock and disappointment on their faces.

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Martinez39(m): 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
ubunja:

Hey who remembers that story from a year or two back in Europe where a student stabbed a guy almost to death and the judge let her go because "the course you're studying is too valuable for mankind". Smh

If such bullshit starts happening in Zimbabwe I'm becoming a vigilante. They will find these women decapitated one by one.

Her name is Lavinia Woodward. An Oxford University medical student stabbed her tinder date with a knife. She was late off with a slap on the wrist. If a guy had done that he would have gone to jail.
Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Martinez39(m): 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
ubunja:

Her name is Lavinia Woodward. An Oxford University medical student stabbed her tinder date with a knife. She was late off with a slap on the wrist. If a guy had done that he would have gone to jail. She threw a laptop and jar at him, punching him, and eventually stabbing him with a bread knife.
Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Foodforthought: 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
Martinez39:
This is my thread young woman.
Please ignore all the females on this thread and watch them leave quietly. That's the one thing women thrive on: attention. It's time for men to engage themselves on improving their own selves and ideologies. No place for a female in this discourse... don't argue with them. The problem is men create a system and invite women in. Women are more sexist than men, but when they're told the truth they use defensive tactics.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
highcollide:
The same obnoxious tyrants who raised these so called men are the same men who raised you. You shot yourself in the foot.

Je ki ori e pe next time.

Let your head be correct next Time.

But I am not the one trying to be a man... I was raised by a feminist before the title existed so I don't need another human being for survival.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Martinez39(m): 1:22pm On Mar 29, 2019
Foodforthought:

Please ignore all the females on this thread and watch them leave quietly. That's the one thing women thrive on: attention. It's time for men to engage themselves on improving their own selves and ideologies. No place for a female in this discourse... don't argue with them. The problem is men create a system and invite women in. Women are more sexist than men, but when they're told the truth they use defensive tactics.
True. I will completely ignore them.
Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by ubunja(m): 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
Martinez39:
Her name is Lavinia Woodward. An Oxford University medical student stabbed her tinder date with a knife. She was late off with a slap on the wrist. If a guy had done that he would have gone to jail. She threw a laptop and jar at him, punching him, and eventually stabbing him with a bread knife.
you see how these betas in power worship pussy.

The only way to solve this may be to take guns and actually go to War. These vagina worshippers are the problem.

6 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
Guest007:

But I am not the one trying to be a man... I was raised by a feminist before the title existed so I don't need another human being for survival.
Good! Now leave this thread or you stop talking about how a man should be because you have never been a man in your life.

We are here listing the benefits that one gender enjoy but the other does not so that we can make balances and seek equality... If you do not know any benefits that men enjoy that women do not, shut up and learn!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by ubunja(m): 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
Highcollide stop entertaining that loser bro.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
highcollide:
Good! Now leave this thread or you stop talking about how a man should be because you have never been a man in your life.

We are here listing the benefits that one gender enjoy but the other does not so that we can make balances and seek equality... If you do not know any benefits that men enjoy that women do not, shut up and learn!!!

Stop quoting me.
Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
ubunja:
Highcollide stop entertaining that loser bro.
imagine a woman telling a man how to be a man.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Martinez39(m): 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
ubunja:
you see how these betas in power worship pussy.

The only way to solve this may be to take guns and actually go to War. These vagina worshippers are the problem.
True. I have said it throughout this thread that such compromises in gender equality occur because men (simps/beta males) yield to irresponsible women to give free passes to women.

If only men can unanimously agree to give these crybabies equality with compromising, these nonsenses won't happen. Two can't walk together except they agree.
Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by pocohantas(f): 1:50pm On Mar 29, 2019
ecstasy357:

Dearie, we want true gender equality

If a woman can lead, then she should be the head.

If a woman can slap a man, then she can be slapped by a man.

Is it too much to ask for true gender equality?

#MGTOW

Better go face your work and leave woman matter.

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2019
Very disappointing how ladies always bring in sentiments and emotions whenever a topic like this comes up. I agree with the op. If we all want equality, then let's have it and stop the selective nonsense we call equality.

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2019
ubunja:
space booker grin
Don't mind me bro. Women matter don't tire me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
Martinez39:
Why you dey shine eye for here? grin
I want to see their emotional laden defence mechanism well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Martinez39(m): 1:58pm On Mar 29, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
Very disappointing how ladies always bring in sentiments and emotions whenever a topic like this comes up. I agree with the op. If we all want equality, then let's have it and stop the selective nonsense we call equality.
Exactly what my topic was all about before two f00ls came here to display their foolishness and talk offpoint. I plead to boys on this thread to ignore them and starve them of the attention they desperately desire.
Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by pocohantas(f): 1:58pm On Mar 29, 2019
Elder0001:

You yourself once admitted that you’ve given up on 100% independence in real life just so that the men at your work place and around you can like you.

If you’re indeed true to a cause there’s no reason you should drop your ideology irrespective of what people think of you .

I haven't even started with them grin
Shey they are alphas, white knights...the only ones capable of getting things done. I will keep using them

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Martinez39(m): 1:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
I want to see their emotional laden defence mechanism well.
We are already witnessing that.
Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
ubunja:
The Western Male is a conquered animal. That's why the Western Female now needs a new challenge - Muslim men.
you mean Arab men? undecided
Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by ubunja(m): 2:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
highcollide:
imagine a woman telling a man how to be a man.
just imagine.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by ubunja(m): 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2019
Charelsz:
you mean Arab men? undecided
yep. Middle Eastern men. That's the reason those sluts are protesting day and night for Muslim men to be allowed into western countries
Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
Martinez39:
True. I have said it throughout this thread that such compromises in gender equality occur because men (simps/beta males) yield to irresponsible women to give free passes to women.

If only men can unanimously agree to give these crybabies equality with compromising, these nonsenses won't happen. Two can't walk together except they agree.
It is so because sex, which is meant to be enjoyed by both genders has been hijacked by women. They now control the sex market. Simple economics, if you want an increase in demand, you limit supply. SEX is now a commodity whose demand is controlled by women. A women gives you sex. If your wife doesn't give you sex,and you take it, it's termed rape. But it's not exactly the same for men. Back in ancient Greece, women were restricted to certain laws because of their deceptive and treacherous nature. Men often kept spies to monitor their wives when they went to wars. With these restrictions on women, There was this bond amongst men. There was a brotherhood. MEN WERE MEN..... Look at our ancestors here in africa, they were more masculine and more bonded that the men of today because they were in charge.

I'm not advocating for women to have have fewer laws in our present time, I'm just telling you that there is a correlation between Liberalism and the sex market.
WITH LIBERALISM AND THEIR DECEPTIVE NATURE, WOMEN NOW CONTROL THE SEX MARKET.

MEN WERE SANER WHEN THERE WAS A STIGMA ON NON-VIRGINS.

in the era where women were adorned as virgins, did you find this level of craze for sex amongst men?

One would expect, as our women have become very lose, sex would be cheap. Well it's still cheap but you have to bend to a woman's demands before you can get sex.

The decrease in supply and the monetization of sex is what has Brought men to their knees. It has made men desperate to seek validation from women because of the sex. Take away sex and it's consequences, there's nothing women can offer men.

The first step to being a man is control. Self control!!

Limit your interest in sex!

women have put a restriction on the supply for sex. Why don't you be smart and put a restriction on the demand for sex?

Sorry my English is bad. I have very little education of the English language.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

SHOCKING Reasons You Should Never MASTURBATE!!! / Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja / What I Am Watching When She Is Praying (adult Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.