Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,391 members, 7,812,153 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. (11788 Views)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / Hypocrisy of men claiming Alpha male online. / Naija Ladies Usually Reject Feminism When It Comes To Gender Equality.. WHY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
ubunja:
yep. Middle Eastern men. That's the reason those sluts are protesting day and night for Muslim men to be allowed into western countries
Loz

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Martinez39(m): 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
highcollide:
It is so because sex, which is meant to be enjoyed by both genders has been hijacked by women. They now control the sex market. Simple economics, if you want an increase in demand, you limit supply. SEX is now a commodity whose demand is controlled by women. A women gives you sex. If your wife doesn't give you sex,and you take it, it's termed rape. But it's not exactly the same for men. Back in ancient Greece, women were restricted to certain laws because of their deceptive and treacherous nature. Men often kept spies to monitor their wives when they went to wars. With these restrictions on women, There was this bond amongst men. There was a brotherhood. MEN WERE MEN..... Look at our ancestors here in africa, they were more masculine and more bonded that the men of today because they were in charge.

I'm not advocating for women to have have fewer laws in our present time, I'm just telling you that there is a correlation between Liberalism and the sex market.
WITH LIBERALISM AND THEIR DECEPTIVE NATURE, WOMEN NOW CONTROL THE SEX MARKET.

MEN WERE SANER WHEN THERE WAS A STIGMA ON NON-VIRGINS.

in the era where women were adorned as virgins, did you find this level of craze for sex amongst men?

One would expect, as our women have become very lose, sex would be cheap. Well it's still cheap but you have to bend to a woman's demands before you can get sex.

The decrease in supply and the monetization of sex is what has Brought men to their knees. It has made men desperate to seek validation from women because of the sex. Take away sex and it's consequences, there's nothing women can offer men.

Sorry my English is bad. I have very little education of the English language.
The vagina power has made many men to throw their senses into the gutter and to bow to women. They think that by pleasing women and giving them attention, they get to mate with them. Not only that, you see big men in hotels and night clubs wasting too much money just because they want to have a taste of a girl's pussy ---- something that is worthless and doesn't matter in the long run and in the general scheme of things. grin

8 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2019
Martinez39:
The vagina power has made many men to throw their senses into the gutter and to bow to women. They think that by pleasing women and giving them attention, they get to mate with them. Not only that, you see big men in hotels and night clubs wasting too much money just because they want to have a taste of a girl's pussy ---- something that is worthless and doesn't matter in the long run and in the general scheme of things. grin
You see men shouting "the only thing a woman can offer a man is sex", yet they seem to be unable to do without sex. Until a man has become immune to a woman's sexual advances and manipulations, until he has reduced his sexual desires, that is the only time he can see the true value of a woman.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by ubunja(m): 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
highcollide:
You see men shouting "the only thing a woman can offer a man is sex", yet they seem to be unable to do without sex. Until a man has become immune to a woman's sexual advances and manipulations, until he has reduced his sexual desires, that is the only time he can see the true value of a woman.
quiet the opposite. That's the time he becomes a Player, treating women like shît

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 29, 2019
ubunja:
quiet the opposite. That's the time he becomes a Player, treating women like shît
a players is also immune to a woman's manipulations.

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by joeeee240(m): 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
highcollide:
men are running away from marriage now. The rate of unmarried men in the west is getting higher as time passes. Men are now recognising that marriage is what links and binds you to the misandric legal system. Over 80% of divorce cases are initiated by women. Why? What is the need of getting married when at the end, the woman will want a divorce and walk away with your house, your kids and half of your life savings?

I tell people. Romantic relationship with women is parasitic and unhealthy. From the moment the marriage begins, you're in danger of being tricked to raise a child that's not your own. You're working hard for a woman who can decided to break her vows at any moment. How many men are in jail because they cannot afford to pay the huge money their ex-wives demand for child support?

How would you feel that after suffering for years to take care of your wife, she divorces you and takes your children under the roof of another man. And another man raises your kids?

When a woman wants to destroy a man, whether he suffered or climbs mountains or been to hell for her doesn't matter to her because there are thousands of manginas who will still suffer for her. They only see and use men as a means to an end....

The Bible referred to them as "THEY THAT KILLETH KINGS".

They that killeth kings? Please which Bible verse is that?

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by ubunja(m): 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
joeeee240:

They that killeth kings? Please which Bible verse is that?

Proverbs 31:3 (KJV) "Give not thy strength unto
women, nor thy ways to that which destroyeth kings."

Proverbs 31:3 (NIV) "Do not spend your strength on
women, your vigor on those who ruin kings"
Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 29, 2019
pocohantas:
If man and woman can never be equal because MAN does more than the woman;

The WHITE MAN and the BLACK MAN can never be equal too...

After all, the whites are responsible for 99% of technological advancements, while the black man consumes and chants men are polygamous...while populating the earth.

If you scream racism at the later, you need to have your head checked for hypocrisy malware. That said, marry the kinda man/woman you want and all this long story go reduce. That is all.

My dear, in case u missed the point or avoided it, I'll bring it up again. With great power comes great responsibility, gender equality comes with great power and so does it's responsibility. It's high time women come to grasp with its responsibility and not just it's power (privileges)......the foundation on which gender equality currently stands is not solid because at the moment men are the ones supporting it. Women too should rise to their responsibility

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by pocohantas(f): 3:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
bigmic111:

My dear, in case u missed the point or avoided it, I'll bring it up again. With great power comes great responsibility, gender equality comes with great power and so does it's responsibility. It's high time women come to grasp with its responsibility and not just it's power (privileges)......the foundation on which gender equality currently stands is not solid because at the moment men are the ones supporting it. Women too should rise to their responsibility

K

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by ecstasy357(m): 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2019
pocohantas:
If man and woman can never be equal because MAN does more than the woman;

The WHITE MAN and the BLACK MAN can never be equal too...

After all, the whites are responsible for 99% of technological advancements, while the black man consumes and chants men are polygamous...while populating the earth.

If you scream racism at the later, you need to have your head checked for hypocrisy malware. That said, marry the kinda man/woman you want and all this long story go reduce. That is all.

Dearie, we want true gender equality

If a woman can lead, then she should be the head.

If a woman can slap a man, then she can be slapped by a man.

Is it too much to ask for true gender equality?

#MGTOW

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by ecstasy357(m): 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
Guest007:
I can't speak for society but I don't condone any of this... my understanding of feminism is the absolute opposite this statement you made...

I don't think it's a man's responsibility to provide for a woman, his family of that's the arrangements they've agreed on but I kick against this mindset...

While society has agreed that a woman is not obliged to do the house chores, cook or wash for her man and men should learn to do these things, society had failed and resisted the introduction of equality in the responsibilities of a man to his woman. Society screams "women are not men's slave and it's not their inherent duty to cook, clean and tidy the house for her husband" but society screams "if you can't spend money on your girlfriend or wife, you are not a man and it's the duty of a man to provide. If you love your girlfriend, you will spend on her." Why can't society support the idea of equality and insist that men don't owe women a dime and it's not a man's inherent duty to provide? Why doesn't society insist that women too should contribute financially and can be the bread winners? Isn't it about equality?

That's the hypocrisy of gender equality we are talking about?
Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by ecstasy357(m): 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
Guest007:
I think the problem lays with you men because feminism and gender equality was never meant to be some war...

What I'm getting is; "if we can't oppress you then you have to suffer another way"

Men in the west are feminists because they don't want their daughters and wives to be cheated and discriminated against for their gender.

When I'm at work and I am not strong enough to left something I don't call a 'man' to 'do it' I ask if 'someone' could help 'me' do it.

I think nl guys have their priorities mixed up because if you're inferiority complex won't let you see women doing okay without NEEDING a man to SURVIVE, then we have a problem.

*I'm not debating, I'm sharing a view*

Feminism is gender equality... It's funny you don't know.

Hey! I love it that u mentioned the westerners. You should check out "MGTOW" This movement started in your so called western world.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by ecstasy357(m): 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
Guest007:

You guys need to change your surroundings because most women I know support this wholeheartedly grin

You have no idea what men are going through all over the world. It's not just nairaland or Nigerians.

Check out this movement MGTOW

If you do your research well, you will find out that western feminist are using brain to blame some certain women...they call these women narcissist
Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by joeeee240(m): 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
ubunja:

Proverbs 31:3 (KJV) "Give not thy strength unto
women, nor thy ways to that which destroyeth kings."

Proverbs 31:3 (NIV) "Do not spend your strength on
women, your vigor on those who ruin kings"

Mind blowing shocked women are the devil

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
Guest007:
I think the problem lays with you men because feminism and gender equality was never meant to be some war...

What I'm getting is; "if we can't oppress you then you have to suffer another way"

Men in the west are feminists because they don't want their daughters and wives to be cheated and discriminated against for their gender.

When I'm at work and I am not strong enough to left something I don't call a 'man' to 'do it' I ask if 'someone' could help 'me' do it.

I think nl guys have their priorities mixed up because if you're inferiority complex won't let you see women doing okay without NEEDING a man to SURVIVE, then we have a problem.

*I'm not debating, I'm sharing a view*

You are insensitive and for a woman that's the height! If u will be honest to yourself before God, u will agree with me that men have been the most influential force in ur life both monetary and otherwise.

I pray u grow to have (only) sons and grandsons, and by that time gender equality or feminism is now fully a part of our society in Nigeria or even the world over.
so when u see ur sons enjoying the consequences of wrongly applied gender equality then u can now come to rant to ur sons how they have inferiority complex.

Save all ur epistles for them while u praise ur future daughter in-laws on how they keep manipulating and refusing to accept their own responsibility.

No wonder most mother in-laws are afraid of their daughter in-laws and vice versa, because u all know each other well and what u are capable of doing

10 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by ecstasy357(m): 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2019
Martinez39:
I like the way girls are supporting this write up but the question is do they live up to what they say? Many of them will say that there is nothing wrong in a woman assisting in paying the bills but in real life, they don't practice what they preach. Hope this is not the case?

Many women say "not all women are like that" but they themselves are like that. Is that a defense mechanism to cover up their game and save face?

It is a defense mechanism.

You should do research on this movement, MGTOW, it's growing in the west with over 10mil supporters.

I found out bout them today and joined
Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by CAPSLOCKED: 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2019
Martinez39:

Many women say "not all women are like that" but they themselves are like that. Is that a defense mechanism to cover up their game and save face?

THE GIRL THAT TELLS YOU "I'M NOT LIKE MOST GIRLS" IS A HUNDRED TIMES WORSE THAN "MOST GIRLS".
LESSON I LEARNED THE HARD WAY.

12 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by CAPSLOCKED: 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2019
Preshy561:
Everyone wants to dominate but wouldn't take the blame /risk.

The society is really messed up, things keep getting worse. Everyone wants to be violent and arrogant to it's prey. That's too bad.

We stay in the same room together, we clean it up.

We eat the same food together, we prepare it together.

We have some bills to pay, we pay it together.
We grow by growing others.

CREATE FACEBOOK AND WHATSAP GROUPS WITH WOMEN ONLY, AND FEED THEM THIS INFORMATION THREE TIMES DAILY IF YOU REALLY MEAN WHAT YOU SAY.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by ecstasy357(m): 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
ubunja:
So gents we have identified the problem:
WOMEN ARE NOT OPPRESSED BUT PRETENDING TO BE

Now what?
Is there anything we can do to remedy the situation on a personal level?

I for one stopped helping women on the street with anything ages ago. One day a girl asked me for time and I flatly refused to tell her. She couldn't believe I was serious lmfao.

If there's anything I can't do for a guy, I'm not doing for a Lady.

I warned a female friend when she changed the tone of her voice to make it sound sexier just because she's making a request. I told her I am not giving her because of her stupidity. She laughed and apologized.

But that's what they do...manipulate us.

#MGOTW

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by CAPSLOCKED: 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2019
MJBOLT:
the thread was going well till half brained females joined the conversation

WHERE EVER THEY ENTER, LOGIC AND RATIONAL REASONING LEAVES.

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by ubunja(m): 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
ecstasy357:

If there's anything I can't do for a guy, I'm not doing for a Lady.

I warned a female friend when she changed the tone of her voice to make it sound sexier just because she's making a request. I told her I am not giving her because of her stupidity. She laughed and apologized.

But that's what they do...manipulate us.

#MGOTW
Lmfao. Exactly, then they claim never to do that shît

Women can be shitty

I'm very close to Treating women like men and men like women.

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by ecstasy357(m): 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
pansophist:

The amount of western men going MGTOW is alarming. So many channels on youtube with massive followers, fewer marriages than ever before, and the massive increase of female interested in marriage but men just don't want it. Below is a link of a speed date event in Canada where many women showed up but no men. Men were even charged half price just to incentivise their attendance, hear it again, men paid HALF but no attendance. The future is bleak concerning gender relationship I fear. The fish needs the bicycle after all.

https://www.capebretonpost.com/news/local/speed-dating-event-in-membertou-cancelled-due-to-lack-of-men-283597/

ENDTIME

#MGTOW
Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Preshy561(f): 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

CREATE FACEBOOK AND WHATSAP GROUPS WITH WOMEN ONLY, AND FEED THEM THOS INFORMATION THREE TIMES DAILY IF YOU REALLY MEAN WHAT YOU SAY.
That is your problem.
There are many independent women out there, you can choose to marry/date them or forever remain single.

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by ecstasy357(m): 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

CREATE FACEBOOK AND WHATSAP GROUPS WITH WOMEN ONLY, AND FEED THEM THOS INFORMATION THREE TIMES DAILY IF YOU REALLY MEAN WHAT YOU SAY.

Hahahahahahahaha... Bros, you are wicked! Women can't listen to women except its about men.

They need our attention, they'll die if we ain't there

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Martinez39(m): 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

THE GIRL THAT TELLS YOU "I'M NOT LIKE MOST GIRLS" IS A HUNDRED TIMES WORSE THAN "MOST GIRLS".
LESSON I LEARNED THE HARD WAY.
Exactly. The girl that is telling you "not all girls are like that. There are still good girls. Girls should learn to love and stop gold digging" are usually the hard hearted gold digging devils. These set of girls are good at hiding their true characters and putting up the angelic/saintly countenance to mislead men. grin

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Teel012(m): 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
ecstasy357:

If na guy slap u and u nor respond, dem go call u lazy guy o....

Gender equality says we should see all ladies as guys.

Bro, u nor try shall...na woman she be. Even if we dey talk bout equality, we all know that we ain't truly equal. She knows too that's why she can't stop shouting "equality"

The rubbish you just typed now, is the exact reason why this thread was created. Next time read and move on.
Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by ecstasy357(m): 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
ubunja:

Lmfao. Exactly, then they claim never to do that shît

Women can be shitty

I'm very close to Treating women like men and men like women.

I made that decision today. If them like, make dem call me gay...I no send anybody.
Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by ecstasy357(m): 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2019
Teel012:

The rubbish you just typed now, is the exact reason why this thread was created. Next time read and move on.

Lolx.... I was being sarcastic. Calm down o

Me na member of MGTOW
You should join d movement
Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Mydiaryeve(f): 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2019
why are y'all pained? I mean the boys on this forum? Why do you always have to whine like a little child whose candy was taken from him? Can y'all take a chill pill?

The mistake y'all make is you tag every female in Nigeria a feminist. Meanwhile the average Nigeria female isn't. Out of 100% of females in Nigeria 80% aren't feminists. They believe in the traditional roles of both genders.
Now this doesn't mean that the traditional woman does not contribute financially to the
Her home. As girl friend's, yes they believe the guy should spend more but once marriage sets in and kids start coming the woman contributes financially. Now about a woman expecting a man to Spend for her as his gf MEN caused it. Yes y'all did. The society made women believe that sex is something that's being done to them not something they're meant to enjoy hence the slut shaming. So when a girl decides to date a guy and have sex with him she believes she's giving him sex and in order not to be a fool in the relationship she expects monetary favors.

Real feminists spend equally with their partner. A real feminist wouldn't even slap a guy because she believes that if she slaps a guy he has every right to retaliate. A real feminist doesn't see sex as a favour because she's been sexually liberated. A real feminist doesn't play the victim card and you can find them in Nigeria.

But no Nigerian men will slut shame,feel threatened and see her as abnormal. He'll still expect her to be submissive. He still expects her to do all the chores. Y'all don't know what you want.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Teel012(m): 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
Preshy561:

We may scream all loud about men being in charge of all bills and all whatnot.
But I reality, it might be slightly opposite. Someone like Me, I didn't grow up to see my mum lazy about or depend wholly on my dad. She's a very rich business woman, I learned from her.

I'm not living my life to even depend on any human let alone man. If I see what will suit my partner, I will get it for him and that's my own way of supporting.
And I'm not looking into depending wholly on him.
We all are waking up to reality that the society is too demanding and all the bills shouldn't be on the man alone.
There was little or no scho fees, house rents, expensive cars, luxurious life during our mothers era, that was why, the bills which were much lesser then, we're solely on the men. But it's opposite in today's world, cos, more and more bills keeps springing up, and if as a woman, you aren't assisting the man in any way, then, you are equal to a liability.
And the man also, should help in chores, carrying babies.
Not just to expect your wife to share bills, and also carry out all the house chores all alone.

Everything should be balanced.

very sensible in a balanced relationship/marriage, but in Nigeria today, 80% of all girls have the mentality of a man providing for them, even when they have, but they cant help the man when he's down, instead they move on to their next meal ticket. thats why most ladies body count is like x10 of a man in their age group and they age faster these days, cos all they want to give is sex for everything good in life.
its rare to meet the few who are like you, cos ladies who think in the same way as you do hardly go out, as they have a lot of better things to do with their time, than searching for the next meal ticket.

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by cowardafonja: 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2019
Teel012:

very sensible in a balanced relationship/marriage, but in Nigeria today, 80% of all girls have the mentality of a man providing for them, even when they have, but they cant help the man when he's down, instead they move on to their next meal ticket. thats why most ladies body count is like x10 of a man in their age group and they age faster these days, cos all they want to give is sex for everything good in life.
its rare to meet the few who are like you, cos ladies who think in the same way as you do hardly go out, as they have a lot of better things to do with their time, than searching for the next meal ticket.

I've spent quality time wondering what the world will be like should the women eventually succeed with this their covert takeover attempt.

Women are significantly different from men, both in body and mind. I've watched families who have little ones as maid. while the man will always be interested in giving the maid a good lead to future, the madam of the house will be making strong efforts to hamper that, and surprisingly, even when the said maid is her own sister. I came to a conclusion that the only person a woman truly like is her own child. How then will it be when the women folks take over the affairs of things as they are striving to!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. by Preshy561(f): 6:33pm On Mar 29, 2019
Mydiaryeve:
why are y'all pained? I mean the boys on this forum? Why do you always have to whine like a little child whose candy was taken from him? Can y'all take a chill pill?

The mistake y'all make is you tag every female in Nigeria a feminist. Meanwhile the average Nigeria female isn't. Out of 100% of females in Nigeria 80% aren't feminists. They believe in the traditional roles of both genders.
Now this doesn't mean that the traditional woman does not contribute financially to the
Her home. As girl friend's, yes they believe the guy should spend more but once marriage sets in and kids start coming the woman contributes financially. Now about a woman expecting a man to Spend for her as his gf MEN caused it. Yes y'all did. The society made women believe that sex is something that's being done to them not something they're meant to enjoy hence the slut shaming. So when a girl decides to date a guy and have sex with him she believes she's giving him sex and in order not to be a fool in the relationship she expects monetary favors.

Real feminists spend equally with their partner. A real feminist wouldn't even slap a guy because she believes that if she slaps a guy he has every right to retaliate. A real feminist doesn't see sex as a favour because she's been sexually liberated. A real feminist doesn't play the victim card and you can find them in Nigeria.

But no Nigerian men will slut shame,feel threatened and see her as abnormal. He'll still expect her to be submissive. He still expects her to do all the chores. Y'all don't know what you want.
100%

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When Dey Fvk Finish Dey Begin Find Husband / See New Mouth Watering Photos Founder Of ‘boob Movement,’ Chioma Just Posted / Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.