Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. (41998 Views)

Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. / Time To Divorce My Wife? / My Husband Wants To Divorce Me Because I Am Not A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. by Fisherman1(m): 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ur husband is gay u just don't knw it yet don't apologize waite things will unfold for you to see
Re: My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. by GabinoMarket(f): 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
Was your daughter around when he said you should go and buy the card?
I just want to understand why he was hell bent on you leaving thw house.
Be very careful.
He apparently wanted to be left in the house alone and for what reason?
Be very very very cAreful about this man.The best way is to kneel down and pray with faith about this matter.
I pray God flushes him out .There will be a big quarrel between him and your husband. In fact you be begging your husband to take it easy on him
Pele
Chinnyrita27:
Good day nairalanders. I created this account to seek for advice as I am confused and crying as I type this. I have been happily married for 4 years with a daughter of 3 and my husband. Not about a week ago, I had issues with one of his friend in his absence in our home. He had this close friend who came visiting on a faithful evening last Monday(I was not strong enough to go to work),he came when my husband wasn't around so I had to leave whatever I was doing to keep him company while we wait for my husband, at some point I offered to get him food, he obliged and ate, it was not upto 30 minutes after eating, he asked me to go buy him card. Politely, I told him I can't as was so tired and weak to walk about 10 minutes under the sun, i suggested to recharge free for him from my bank, he insisted, frowned his face and asked if I was trying to tell him that he can't recharge from his account, I was shocked, he stood up angry and aggressively and drove out of the compound. I didn't utter a word, I was angry but kept calm.

Not until my husband came back, and when I was about to welcome him but, he angrily yield and screamed at me and asked why I had to insult his friend and call him poor. I angrily asked him why he believed his friend without trying to confirm the from me, we deeply quarrelled and he made statement threatening to end the marriage if I cannot respect his friends and his people. I have never disrespected him or any of his friends and family members before, I'm so confused, we have not be conversing and relating well since Monday. I tried to make peace with him as I wasn't comfortable keeping malice with him but he said I will have to apologise to his friend which is something I don't think I can do.

I am so confused, what should I do?
Re: My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. by patani(m): 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
Nairaland30:

Puxxyasslicker.

Friends over bitches mehn!!

SMH!! Kids everywhere on nairaland...Go have sex and make babies with your friend then. And make sure u grow old with ur friend...Idiot
Re: My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. by roxey: 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
Dont know why ppl just jump and be dancing azonto over any little drum beat,stop quarrelling and insulting each other,THE STORY IS FAKE, only there to stire ur sentiments and fuel quarrel. use ur sense guys

1 Like

Re: My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. by sweetilicious(f): 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
IamD18:
Who's the bitch? Someone's wife?

Are you MAD? What right has he to even send her on an errand in the first place? Is he her boss at work, husband, father or elder brother?

Are you FOOLISH? Why will he even visit and stay with her when the husband isn't around? I'm asking you!

Are you that DUMB? Don't you know what it means to set boundaries and mode in which you should relate to a married friend?

According to OP, she politely suggested another alternative but he turned it down, proving he had something in mind.

And here you are, typing about bitches!

Should I blame your father for this statement you made on someone's wife or should I blame your dusty brain?

It's so pitiful and shocking that after all the promises you made to your parents to be responsible, reasonable and sensible, you ended up as a shallow minded BOY who is ready to suck the scrotum balls of his friends than to protect his wife in cases like this.

C'mon! Will you take your pathetic self out of here!

Nonsense and turninoninown!
Exactly.I can see someone that thinks far like me.This is how devil plots cheating.Small time now,the hubby will claim she is becoming too close to his friend.
Re: My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. by princealbashir: 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
Chinnyrita27:
Good day nairalanders. I created this account to seek for advice as I am confused and crying as I type this. I have been happily married for 4 years with a daughter of 3 and my husband. Not about a week ago, I had issues with one of his friend in his absence in our home. He had this close friend who came visiting on a faithful evening last Monday(I was not strong enough to go to work),he came when my husband wasn't around so I had to leave whatever I was doing to keep him company while we wait for my husband, at some point I offered to get him food, he obliged and ate, it was not upto 30 minutes after eating, he asked me to go buy him card. Politely, I told him I can't as was so tired and weak to walk about 10 minutes under the sun, i suggested to recharge free for him from my bank, he insisted, frowned his face and asked if I was trying to tell him that he can't recharge from his account, I was shocked, he stood up angry and aggressively and drove out of the compound. I didn't utter a word, I was angry but kept calm.

Not until my husband came back, and when I was about to welcome him but, he angrily yield and screamed at me and asked why I had to insult his friend and call him poor. I angrily asked him why he believed his friend without trying to confirm the from me, we deeply quarrelled and he made statement threatening to end the marriage if I cannot respect his friends and his people. I have never disrespected him or any of his friends and family members before, I'm so confused, we have not be conversing and relating well since Monday. I tried to make peace with him as I wasn't comfortable keeping malice with him but he said I will have to apologise to his friend which is something I don't think I can do.

Any husband that give regards to his friends more than his wife is not worth to be a husband and a very big fool, or a GAY. Maybe he is tired of he union and looking for just any reason to frustrate you. If your husband put his friend's interest over yours, then the marriage is not worth staying in.

For the sake of your baby, apologize But, talk sense into his head afterwards.
Re: My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. by esanmantruth: 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2019
[quote author=Chinnyrita27 post=77104129]Good day nairalanders. I created this account to seek for advice as I am confused and crying as I type this. I have been happily married for 4 years with a daughter of 3 and my husband. Not about a week ago, I had issues with one of his friend in his absence in our home. He had this close friend who came visiting on a faithful evening last Monday(I was not strong enough to go to work),he came when my husband wasn't around so I had to leave whatever I was doing to keep him company while we wait for my husband, at some point I offered to get him food, he obliged and ate, it was not upto 30 minutes after eating, he asked me to go buy him card. Politely, I told him I can't as was so tired and weak to walk about 10 minutes under the sun, i suggested to recharge free for him from my bank, he insisted, frowned his face and asked if I was trying to tell him that he can't recharge from his account, I was shocked, he stood up angry and aggressively and drove out of the compound. I didn't utter a word, I was angry but kept calm.

What you should understand is of two things. Is either the woman is telling us lies or the man and his friend are occultist men trying to plant something in the house without the woman notice. All I know is that most women can lie. They will judge it the way you will pity them. Just like them looking at you with bad eyes and you ask why looking like that they will say did I talk to you. My advise for her is to do what her husband say to save your marriage or else baby mama will be your next music oooo.
Re: My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. by Shootlion: 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2019
My friend shouldn't come to my house and send my wife whether in my presence or absence. What stopped him from buying the recharge card before coming to my house.
At least it was not reported that when he came in, he took I'll and couldn't walk NO!

Madam I'm sorry but your husband's attitude was foolish. Have never heard such before. There's no need to apologize to that your husband's idiotic and evil friend.

If your husband decides to be a bad judge then be it. At least he would have heard your own side before raising any observation but he didn't and just simply believed his friend and is threatening divorce. God knows any person whose senses are intact would never, I repeat never support your husband here.
Re: My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. by baby124: 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2019
OP,
You need to Bleep that friend up. Any outside force that cause problem between me and my husband, I will Bleep them up big time. Except it’s totally my husband that went to find the trouble come.
Re: My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. by sweetilicious(f): 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2019
Wiziman:
That's what you get when you leave your boyfriend and marry another guy. Compatibility is lacking; go and fix-up your life.
She needs advise on the matter she is facing right now.
Re: My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. by Twoclans(f): 1:47pm On Mar 30, 2019
alert01:

If I'm the husband and I'm deriving some financial benefit from the said friend, there is no such manipulation you can do that can make me discard him. forget the women apparent power and card cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.,This is money issue

What if the woman has money and can replace that financial gain you get from your friend? Never underestimate the power of a desperate woman .She will subtly kill the friend if the need arises.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. by freecocoa(f): 1:47pm On Mar 30, 2019
Wait! My husband’s friend will send me to go and buy recharge card for him? Okay na.
Re: My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. by mechanics(m): 1:47pm On Mar 30, 2019
Just apologize to his friend for peace to reign.
Re: My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. by esanmantruth: 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
What you should understand is of two things. Is either the woman is telling us lies or the man and his friend are occultist men trying to plant something in the house without the woman notice. All I know is that most women can lie. They will judge it the way you will pity them. Just like them looking at you with bad eyes and you ask why looking like that they will say did I talk to you. My advise for her is to do what her husband say to save your marriage or else baby mama will be your next music oooo.
Re: My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
Chinnyrita27:

Sorry to say this Ma'am ... your husband isn't a man.

He hasn't got your back which is a shame.

You have done absolutely nothing wrong. His friend has no respect for you and your husband is the cause.

I don't know what advice to give you at this time but be mindful of his friend. He is an idiot.

Avoid him like a plaque ( should he visit, greet him but don't entertain any conversation with him). You are a woman- you know what to do here.

I would also say be mindful of your weak husband but it will cause more rift at home.

It's such a shame you married a sissy.
Re: My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. by deavicky(m): 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2019
JasonScoolari:
So sad you got married to a renowned GAY practitioner.

Never you apologise to that poor monkey, he's definitely a home breaker.

If your husband feels divorce is the best way to go about it, allow him to.... Don't be chickened into doing what you don't want to do for the sake of saving the "Marriage"

We don pass that stage when men go dey threaten their wives with divorce.

That's my wrong advise.
no nah!!!!! Why will advise her like this? It is wrong on the man's side, but an apology will kill her. Secondly you've just hard one side of the story.
Re: My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. by Iziquiel(m): 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
I think there's more to your story. Anyways, if your story is anything to go by, I think he was wrong to have sent you on an errand in your husband's absence. It would have been okay if it was your husband that sent you to go get the call card for his friend.
I'm sorry to say this, I also think you're a disrespectful woman. I mean, you should have gone to get him what he asked for but you came up with those excuses which I don't believe just because you feel he shouldn't send you on an errand. It doesn't cost you anything to go out and buy him the recharge card.
Re: My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. by legalwealth(m): 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
Chinnyrita27:

Please! Just render apology to his friend as your husband requested. Thanks
Re: My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. by alert01(m): 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
Twoclans:

What if the woman has money and can replace that financial gain you get from your friend? Never underestimate the power of a desperate woman .She will subtly kill the friend if the need arises.

I have send you PM anyways. Let begin from here
Re: My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. by braine(m): 1:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
This story makes me feel this is not the first time OP will be doing something like this. For a man to react like that, it sounds like a recurring habit on the side of OP.

I once met a girl who is really rude but will give you a justification of how she wasn't rude. It was not good.
Re: My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. by tjskii(f): 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2019
ceeroh:
Apologize to your husband and his friend. Make them believe you're truly sorry..

Then look for a very bitter way to deal with the friend when he least expects.

This is exactly what id do
Re: My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. by Lotechi(m): 2:00pm On Mar 30, 2019
Xaos:
I think you should apologize.

You have to do this not because you are fault but because you are a wise woman who priorities her families happiness over her own ego.

Make peace while it is in your power to make peace.

if she apologizes, then she is so insecure and incapable of making the right decision. How can one ask a married woman to go outside and get card for him? So insulting.
Re: My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. by chronique(m): 2:00pm On Mar 30, 2019
Chinnyrita27:

I'm sorry to say but your husband is a fool. I don't know which of my friends would be able to visit me and have the nerve to send my wife to go and buy him recharge card. What kind of nonsense is that? Who are the people raising all these stupid males sef?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. by masterpiecer(m): 2:01pm On Mar 30, 2019
Guest007:
It's a bleeped up situation for real...

Buuuuuut, if you truly love your man, and he is a good man then I'd say take one for the team, go and apologise to his friend as an adult.

Say something like... 'Hey, I really didn't mean to make you uncomfortable in my home*insert reasons for not going shop* I have the upmost respect for you, and I wanted to personally apologise FOR THE WAY I MADE YOU FEEL '

Basically, offer a diplomatic apology.

Let the dust settle down and wait for him to come out of his mood, and one day you could explain how you felt to him.

Here's a thought, would your husband feel comfortable for this man to stay in your house unsupervised

I'm sure you won't be comfortable with that, or are you

Its a tough situation, and you have to learn new skills in communication so let him win the battles while you always win the wars.

You are a very wise person
Re: My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. by Elliot2(m): 2:02pm On Mar 30, 2019
A woman who knows her husband truly loves her will not find it hard to apologise.
Re: My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. by andyanders: 2:02pm On Mar 30, 2019
Op, How can your husband's friend who came to the house to see your husband when he is not around, send you to buy a recharge card for him and your refusal to get out the house now annoyed him to the extent that your husband sided him and asked you to apologize to him?

Listen OP, your husband is not a straight guy. He could be a bisexual hence his attitude. He could be sleeping with himand he loves him more than you do. No sane man would wanna side his who came to his house and demanded that the woman should go and buy a recharge card for him, even when she offered to recharge with her phone and her refusal to go outside now annoyed the guy to the extent that he left the house in anger? Madam, you married a bisexual and that is how they act.

Never apologize to that his friend and it will be better to call it off since he cannot protect your person. You have only one daughter and will be better without him now than try to please someone like that.
Re: My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. by chronique(m): 2:05pm On Mar 30, 2019
Iziquiel:
I think there's more to your story. Anyways, if your story is anything to go by, I think he was wrong to have sent you on an errand in your husband's absence. It would have been okay if it was your husband that sent you to go get the call card for his friend.
I'm sorry to say this, I also think you're a disrespectful woman. I mean, you should have gone to get him what he asked for but you came up with those excuses which I don't believe just because you feel he shouldn't send you on an errand. It doesn't cost you anything to go out and buy him the recharge card.

Are you kidding me? Where exactly are you from? Looks like you guys don't know what shame and disrespect means in your tribe. I don't know how you will go to an Edo man's house to visit him and send his wife on errand to go and buy you recharge card and you will not hear the story of your life.
Re: My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. by enemyofprogress: 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
alert01:

Your name says a lot about you. Enemy of progress. Idiot
You're married to a man that doesn't have a mind of his own
Re: My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
roxey:
Dont know why ppl just jump and be dancing azonto over any little drum beat,stop quarrelling and insulting each other,THE STORY IS FAKE, only there to stire ur sentiments and fuel quarrel. use ur sense guys
I wud av love to like, love n kiss dis comment of urs over n over n over again, but Jeez!!!...Not permitted to like more dan once....

I knew its fake immediately I saw dis story.
Re: My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. by OKOATA(m): 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
MEGA4BILLION:
Thank GOD you didn't leave him behind alone or with your daughter at home, he had an ulterior motive that was why he was adamant you have to buy him the card outside. Your husband is not smart.
What if the wife left to get the card and he goes into their kitchen and put poison in their food or hides a confisticated item in their home and later calls the police. I think the hubby friend is an evil person. I can't leave alone someone I don't trust in my home.
Re: My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. by Elliot2(m): 2:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
Barigaboy:
its nice your are seeking for advice but be careful to choose. Your husband is a nice man believe me. I don't no they way your seeing it right now. a complete and competent husband doesnt side his wife in all cases. he is protecting u in a way only the mature people will no. Be responsible by apologising to his friend. I want you to know today that men talk positive things about there wife and we all want flawless women when we no its not possible. your man knows that sending u card under the sun doesn't make sense but he would have appreciated it if u have gone because they would always talk about it in men gathering. You don't know how his friends wife treat him when he visits either good or bad he want u to be better. go and apologise it doesn't make u bad. respect your man and do what he wants it doesn't make u a slave. don't mind some people r use to abusing when people seek advice here. but its all good enjoy your day
Gbam! The husband knows why he is not supporting her. And from all indications she knows too. Every man wants a woman he can boldly brag with among friends and family.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. by chronique(m): 2:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
I can't even allow my friend to visit my house when I'm not at home. What will he be discussing with my wife for fvck sake? Not to talk of sending her to buy recharge card. Rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Should I Continue Giving Money To My Friend's Wife? / My Wife Denies Me Sex, Gives It To Church Members Freely – Pastor / Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.