Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) (27992 Views)

Twin Sisters Share Same Boyfriend, Wants Law To Be Change So They Can Marry Him / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day / My Sisters Pre-wedding Photoshoots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Foodforthought: 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

THREAD FOR LADIES, HIJACKED BY SOME MAD TROLLS.
SOME OF YOU MEN HAVE NEITHER SHAME, DIGNITY, NOR COMMON SENSE. undecided
Really shameless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by ednut1(m): 11:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
funmisticqueen:
this is insultive. Name the boys that have 'sexually defrauded' me with proof or you will not have peace. undecided
What sort of rubbish is this? As if your sisters are finer. What the hell is wrong with you all?

Are you really that pained by the comments of someone you don't know? Do I have that much power over you all?

You guys dare not post an unfiltered picture of your face on this forum.In fact I dare you all. Spinless, set of people with no balls.

Ednut1, yigiyaga and the whole lot of you are just plain cowards hiding your miserable lives behind social media.
yen yen yen. No be u post this crap . Only ladies who have been used and dumped severally hold such views. U should be in jail self

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
funmisticqueen:
this is insultive. Name the boys that have 'sexually defrauded' me with proof or you will not have peace. undecided
What sort of rubbish is this? As if your sisters are finer. What the hell is wrong with you all?

Are you really that pained by the comments of someone you don't know? Do I have that much power over you all?

You guys dare not post an unfiltered picture of your face on this forum.In fact I dare you all. Spinless, set of people with no balls.

Ednut1, yigiyaga and the whole lot of you are just plain cowards hiding your miserable lives behind social media.
They are shameless ,they bash ladies to feel gud ...
they arent man enough
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by austyn0(m): 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
Preshy561:
I'm always on make up.
Even as I'm sleeping now, I have a heavy eye lashes and 10 bucket of paints.
Sorry op, I'm not among. cry
I look forward to the day you wash them off and upload.
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
starstaz:

No fight ooo
who told u u look better 1000000000.
Grandiose!
shut up diiiiaa wl u?
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
funmisticqueen:

Thunder fire you there if you mention me again,you captive of gods of the dead sea. Anu ofia akwuna.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by IamPlato(m): 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ivorianaija:
Mine is still in dreadlocks undecided
shift The Hair Small I Want To See Something on Your Chest
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
Foodforthought:

Really shameless.
ladies brought this on themselves for being stupid ,
wen u guys wl open ur thread instead of ladies 2 carry dia sweet revenge on u
. they will be forming nonsense out of fear of bashing
my heart bleeds badly ryt now
. funmisticqueen u ar happy now ,When u suppose to attack u ar forming now u ar been bitten from all angles i know thats hw it happens in ur real life...
i have an elder sister lyk u who is so quiet n cold instead of a acting like a tigress
, I hate quiet pple with passion they are y d world is evil

white ladies dont form at all but we villagers in a ghetto will be so stupid to form only to spring to life at the sight of money ...shame on it all ,
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
ednut1:
yen yen yen. No be u post this crap . Only ladies who have been used and dumped severally hold such views. U should be in jail self
No mind the dirty idiat wey be like ogbomosho mountain goat.
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Foodforthought: 11:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
ladies brought this on themselves for being stupid ,
wen u guys wl open ur thread instead of ladies 2 carry dia sweet revenge on u
. they will be forming nonsense out of fear of bashing
my heart bleeds badly ryt now
. funmisticqueen u ar happy now ,When u suppose to attack u ar forming now u ar been bitten from all angles i know thats hw it happens in real life...
i have an elder sister lyk u who is so quiet n cold instead of a acting like a tigress
, I hate quiet pple with passion they are y d world is evil

white ladies dont form at all but we villagers in a ghetto will be so stupid to form only to spring to life at the sight of money ...shame on it all ,
Wetin happen? What did I do now?
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by austyn0(m): 11:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
I doubt our ladies on Nairaland would make this kinda thread much fun like it happens on twitter.

This kinda thread is the perfect definition of "Fun" and "Togetherness".
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
Foodforthought:
Wetin happen? What did I do now?
Am so angry nw ,let me be?
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by IamPlato(m): 11:30pm On Mar 30, 2019
Any Way I Am Here For The Big Shinning Breasts
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Foodforthought: 11:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Am so angry nw ,let me be?
Ehya don't be angry. What can I do to appease?
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Offpoint1: 12:01am On Mar 31, 2019
funmisticqueen:
troll. Move along
lol, I'm actually a fan of yours... I love your energy.
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Starz825(m): 12:07am On Mar 31, 2019
Kowor:
Low cut coming through.
Omo u fine to..u try u try

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Kusherman: 12:12am On Mar 31, 2019
chinchonglee:

y u kon look like hippopotamus

I think she's same person as ladyHIPOPLyTa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Kusherman: 12:17am On Mar 31, 2019
KwadjoBoy:
you know the only women that are naturally beautiful in this whole world are ghanaian women, weiii chaalee

Una wey dey black pass devil asshole

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by boiz2men(m): 12:29am On Mar 31, 2019
Kowor:
Low cut coming through.

young dark beauty. kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:34am On Mar 31, 2019
Guest007:

Was your dad white? undecided
"was"?
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:36am On Mar 31, 2019
ainaafrohead:

my father was nigerian
He's no longer a Nigerian or is he dead?
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by fk001(m): 12:43am On Mar 31, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
wtf is ur problem?

Nairaland babes are scammers shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Kowor(f): 12:46am On Mar 31, 2019
IamD18:
You are innocently pretty. Look more like a virgin angel.
Aww. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Kowor(f): 12:48am On Mar 31, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Oh young angel
78/100√ Nice score
Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Kowor(f): 12:48am On Mar 31, 2019
Seandisputed:
Nne na you win abeg
Thank you.
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Kowor(f): 12:49am On Mar 31, 2019
omobacyprus:
Prepre
Hi.
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Kowor(f): 12:50am On Mar 31, 2019
starstaz:

U are D best so Far. Simplicity . U redefine beauty in another unique way.

U bomb everywhere.
Thank you.
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Kowor(f): 12:50am On Mar 31, 2019
Charelsz:
the low cut looks good on you smiley
Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Kowor(f): 12:51am On Mar 31, 2019
oghenerobo91:
Why are u dis cute??
Lol.
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Kowor(f): 12:52am On Mar 31, 2019
boiz2men:

young dark beauty. kiss kiss
Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) by Kowor(f): 12:53am On Mar 31, 2019
Starz825:
Omo u fine to..u try u try
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? / Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down / 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.