Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen (31064 Views)

Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 1:04pm On Apr 15, 2019
TATIME:
OK you [ATTACKING dog] are no more interested in his questions! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Well that's critics for you. When they come up with their buffoonery and you efficiently rendered them useless they'll start running from pillar to post.
I thought you're never going to get tired of his stupid questions. grin grin grin
Let me tell you, his heart has been sealed so there is nothing that can revive him now, even if you answer a thousand questions he will still come up with another thousand all just to prove that he left one BAD religious group for nothing as in NO GROUP! wink wink wink

The problem is, he never answered any. And she (TATIME) never did as well. However, you are right about one thing though, critics when face with facts they can't refute runs from pillar to post. Maximus69 has been example of that.

As a student of the Bible and follower of the Nazarene, it imperative we allow God's word be true, though every man be found a liar (Ro 3:4), you still have not been able to show me where I said I am an Atheist, that I don't believe the Bible or God. (obviously you deliberately lied just to malign my image, exactly as Satan you father would do)

It's also obvious that you cannot point any sincere Bible student to the Bible where it says 144000 is their mediator between them and Jesus. (Even watchtower cannot teach that openly)

The reason most Jehovah's Witnesses do not know watchtower teaching that Jesus does not mediate for them is because watchtower is careful not to say it openly. It's obviously embrassing and you can only find a clear cut statement in older books of the Watchtower. In recent publications, they craftily coin words in such a way its not that this God's dishonoring teaching is not obvious.

By such teaching, they deny the very reason Jesus died for countless millions who would choose to follow him. That's apostasy, a heresy and an embrassment to the very God they claim to represent.

And who would be happy about such unscrupulous teaching? Satan (no wonder you and Maximus69 are so adept at beating about the bush to avoid the scriptures when discussing that, because it's from the very devil itself and he has so endowed you too with his deceptive wisdom to deceive yourself)

But the scriptures says at Job 5:13 "He catches the wise in their craftiness, and the schemes of the wily are swept away." The apostle Paul added before quoting Job in 1 Corinthians 3:19 "For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God’s sight."

For me, when I boast, I do not boast in men or organizations or church. I do not boast in governing body or church leaders of popes or pastors. I do not follow men. When I boast, I boast in my savior Christ and when it is time, I will show you who Christ Jesus and he did for you that men cannot do.

And when I have people that look up to me or ask me! Where do you belong, which group do you belong, I will tell them, don't look up to groups and men or people, 'believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved' Acts 16:31 , they look confused for all their lives, they are train to believe in men and churches and organizations.

That is what you do not know. That is what you cannot grasp. Just like the Samaritan woman or the Jews, you look up to something physical, something you can see or feel or touch. That time is no longer there.

It still doesn't mean men will no ask you to look up to them or follow them. They will, for that is what what men will do. They will look for prominence and exults themselves to the very seat of Moses. Yes, while Jesus told the Jews that "The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat" and asked them to "must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.", Mt 23:2, 3 it's obvious that Jesus himself and his disciples did not do as the Pharisees do.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2019
rottennaija:

If the above you type were so, why do you go around looking for new members of recruit? Why do you go to members of other churches and even members of your previous churches?
REASONABLE QUESTION!
I just started going out with them for the house to house ministry, i noticed that they don't select houses for their ministry except religious buildings, and these further convinced me that they're going NOT in search of their former church members but for everyone LIVING in their neighbourhood!
That's why your own type of ministry looks strange to me as you're only targeting those you left in your former religion! Paul won't last a day if that is what he did because those Pharisees were thoroughly searching for him to eliminate him! wink
So he preached to everyone in his neighbourhood like the JWs are doing today. Notice that Jesus said when they are persecuted in one place they should flee to another safe place. Well from what i notice in the book of Acts, Christians had no other enemies than those they left in Judaism! Therefore i don't think it makes any sense when you're targeting ONLY members of your former religious group!
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2019
rottennaija:

The problem is, he never answered any. And she (TATIME) never did as well. However, you are right about one thing though, critics when face with facts they can't refute runs from pillar to post. Maximus69 has been example of that.

As a student of the Bible and follower of the Nazarene, it imperative we allow God's word be true, though every man be found a liar (Ro 3:4), you still have not been able to show me where I said I am an Atheist, that I don't believe the Bible or God. (obviously you deliberately lied just to malign my image, exactly as Satan you father would do)

It's also obvious that you cannot point any sincere Bible student to the Bible where it says 144000 is their mediator between them and Jesus. (Even watchtower cannot teach that openly)

The reason most Jehovah's Witnesses do not know watchtower teaching that Jesus does not mediate for them is because watchtower is careful not to say it openly. It's obviously embrassing and you can only find a clear cut statement in older books of the Watchtower. In recent publications, they craftily coin words in such a way its not that this God's dishonoring teaching is not obvious.

By such teaching, they deny the very reason Jesus died for countless millions who would choose to follow him. That's apostasy, a heresy and an embrassment to the very God they claim to represent.

And who would be happy about such unscrupulous teaching? Satan (no wonder you and Maximus69 are so adept at beating about the bush to avoid the scriptures when discussing that, because it's from the very devil itself and he has so endowed you too with his deceptive wisdom to deceive yourself)

But the scriptures says at Job 5:13 "He catches the wise in their craftiness, and the schemes of the wily are swept away." The apostle Paul added before quoting Job in 1 Corinthians 3:19 "For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God’s sight."

For me, when I boast, I do not boast in men or organizations or church. I do not boast in governing body or church leaders of popes or pastors. I do not follow men. When I boast, I boast in my savior Christ and when it is time, I will show you who Christ Jesus and he did for you that men cannot do.
You're saying they craftily hide that teaching? cheesy
Well your accusation would have been valid if a new convert like me have not been taught this same thing!
No wonder you quickly brought it up to see how i will feel or respond to it! wink
Oh sorry Sir, TRUST grows like a drop of water until it becomes a mighty ocean that's immovable! smiley
Honest hearted Intellectuals takes note of so many features before drawing our conclusion.
¤The motives. ¤The morals. ¤The ties. ¤The efficiency. ¤The consistency. Before ever considering their speeches[teaching] which is the main factor that determines or gave birth the other previous factors.
If all the other factors are at work correspondingly then sincere and honest hearted individuals can put their explicit TRUST in whatever they're teaching! John 6:66-69 wink
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
Maximus69:
REASONABLE QUESTION!
I just started going out with them for the house to house ministry, i noticed that they don't select houses for their ministry except religious buildings, and these further convinced me that they're going NOT in search of their former church members but for everyone LIVING in their neighbourhood!
That's why your own type of ministry looks strange to me as you're only targeting those you left in your former religion! Paul won't last a day if that is what he did because those Pharisees were thoroughly searching for him to eliminate him! wink
So he preached to everyone in his neighbourhood like the JWs are doing today. Notice that Jesus said when they are persecuted in one place they should flee to another safe place. Well from what i notice in the book of Acts, Christians had no other enemies than those they left in Judaism! Therefore i don't think it makes any sense when you're targeting ONLY members of your former religious group!

Is there a standard of how and who one should preach to? If so, who sets the standard?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2019
Maximus69:
Well your accusation would have been valid if a new convert like me have not been taught this same thing!
No wonder you quickly brought it up to see how i will feel or respond to it! wink
Oh sorry Sir, TRUST grows like a drop of water until it becomes a mighty ocean that's immovable! smiley
Honest hearted Intellectuals takes note of so many features before drawing our conclusion.
¤The motives. ¤The morals. ¤The ties. ¤The efficiency. ¤The consistency. Before ever considering their speeches[teaching] which is the main factor that determines or gave birth the other previous factors.
If all the other factors are at work correspondingly then sincere and honest hearted individuals can put their explicit TRUST in whatever they're teaching! John 6:66-69 wink
it still dishonor God and Christ
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2019
Maximus69:
You're killing him gradually, now he is trying to verify the identity of his audience by referring to me as SHE! wink wink wink
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
rottennaija:

Is there a standard of how and who one should preach to? If so, who sets the standard?
Hebrew 1:1 answers that!
Before Christianity God spoke to people through prophets using various ways but after the establishment of Christianity God ONLY speak to people through Jesus. Now Jesus set the standard for the preaching work and who one should preach to!
Matthew 10:5,6
Jesus made us realised that our former religious worship centers are no more safe for preaching. Luke 21:12 smiley
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
TATIME:
You're killing him gradually, now he is trying to verify the identity of his audience by referring to me as SHE! wink wink wink

Are you not a she? Does your hubby not want you to prepare white soup for him? Or will you be among those who hide what they are? I wouldn't be surprised if you are! For the Devil is your father
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 1:49pm On Apr 15, 2019
Maximus69:
Hebrew 1:1 answers that!
Before Christianity God spoke to people through prophets using various ways but after the establishment of Christianity God ONLY speak to people through Jesus. Now Jesus set the standard for the preaching work and who one should preach to!
Matthew 10:5,6
Jesus made us realised that our former religious worship centers are no more safe for preaching. Luke 21:12 smiley

Honest answer. Now we are getting somewhere. Who did Jesus start his preaching with after breaking out of Judaism?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2019
rottennaija:
it still dishonor God and Christ
Well God will judge that not man Sir!
Paul said if all those factors are noticed in a group, then there is clear indication that God's holy spirit is at work in their midst! Galatians 5:22,23 smiley
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2019
rottennaija:

Are you not a she? Does your hubby not want you to prepare white soup for him? Or will you be among those who hide what they are? I wouldn't be surprised if you are! For the Devil is your father
You're mistaking Sir! The Tatime belongs to his wife, before now he has used two profiles and deleted them. He only logs in with his wife's profile when he feels like saying something! undecided
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
rottennaija:

Honest answer. Now we are getting somewhere. Who did Jesus start his preaching with after breaking out of Judaism?
NO! Sir don't get it all mixed up!
Jesus was still part and pastel of Judaism until he finished his work on the torture stake, that day the curtain covering the most holy was torn from top to bottom. That is when Christianity broke away free from Judaism! Not while he is still telling his followers to support the temple arrangement! undecided
Jesus was still practicing Judaism while he is a man,but after he was wrongly accuse, falsely tried, judged falsely, sentenced and executed all falsely in Jerusalem, God condemned Jerusalem and the Temple arrangement so that only believers in Jesus are now view as worshipers in God's holy Temple!
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 2:09pm On Apr 15, 2019
Maximus69:
Well God will judge that not man Sir!
Paul said if all those factors are noticed in a group, then there is clear indication that God's holy spirit is at work in their midst! Galatians 5:22,23 smiley

This again brings us to where we started and I am happy we are there. Thank you.

God will judge dishonoring teaches as mediator for only a selected people while they now mediates over a second set of people, not so? And yet, men of Jehovah’s Witnesses judges immortality of the soul, hellfire, birthday, Christmas and call it God's dishonoring teachings? Are you not seeing how Jws are a judgment unto themselves? It's called double standards.

Speaking of other groups, do you not see among them fruitage of God's spirit, namely love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control? Do you not observe them with an open heart? I live among deeper life members, full life members, catholics members, I watch them closely, I observe them when they meet together.

Certainly, if you don't. Ask around. You will see
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 2:17pm On Apr 15, 2019
Maximus69:
You're mistaking Sir! The Tatime belongs to his wife, before now he has used two profiles and deleted them. He only logs in with his wife's profile when he feels like saying something! undecided

And yet, that exactly what I am saying, isn't it? He is loving and living a double life. Why didn't he use your own? Anyone that reads his post will say, this woman must be a very insulting person. And yet, it not the poor woman but her husband that is using her profile to insult and call others name simply because they don't agree on viewpoint.

Would he do that on facebook? No he wouldn't. He only does that here in nairaland because it's a faceless forum. And yet, someday, his wife will login and see all the insult she supposingly said of others and the lies as well and the insult she receives in return because of
that! unknown to her, it was her husband.

He should his wife I am sorry for calling her a devil, I believe she must be a virtuous woman, even going to extent of learning how to prepare white soup for her husband. He should tell his wife I am sorry for it.

As for him, he is the real devil and God will judge him and his double life. He is not worth being called a husband. He is obviously living a double life.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 2:43pm On Apr 15, 2019
Maximus69:
NO! Sir don't get it all mixed up!
Jesus was still part and pastel of Judaism until he finished his work on the torture stake, that day the curtain covering the most holy was torn from top to bottom. That is when Christianity broke away free from Judaism! Not while he is still telling his followers to support the temple arrangement! undecided

Jesus was still practicing Judaism while he is a man,but after he was wrongly accuse, falsely tried, judged falsely, sentenced and executed all falsely in Jerusalem, God condemned Jerusalem and the Temple arrangement so that only believers in Jesus are now view as worshipers in God's holy Temple!

Irrespective of that! He took his preaching to his own people before others? He preach to the Jews. Let me correct you there also, after his baptism, he no longer practice Judaism.

Even if it were so, what's so different from mine? I have not reside from Watchtower Society. Officially, I am still a jw though I no longer attend their meetings. I still have good opportunities to discuss with members on many issues. I'm not doing anything different from what Christ did.

Let me now address the post quoted below and correct what you may not known.

[quote author=Maximus69 post=77560640] REASONABLE QUESTION!

I just started going out with them for the house to house ministry, i noticed that they don't select houses for their ministry except religious buildings, and these further convinced me that they're going NOT in search of their former church members but for everyone LIVING in their neighbourhood! That's why your own type of ministry looks strange to me as you're only targeting those you left in your former religion!

If you say I should not start with Jws, who should I start with? Didn't Jesus start with the jews?

Secondly, that you don't go to churches to preach doesn't mean it's a laid down standard. Infact, nowhere is such standard of laid down. Jesus use to enter the synagogue and temples to preach. But Jws don't.
Jesus use to sits in the mountains, while people gathered listening to him. Do Jws do that?
Paul use to enter temples to preach, do Jws enter churches to preach?

Paul won't last a day if that is what he did because those Pharisees were thoroughly searching for him to eliminate him! wink

Well Paul was not a coward. He preach among the jews, was beaten, imprison and eventually killed. Well! I am not a coward. I speak boldly to Jws when I see them, I'm not scared of being called unprinted names for the sake of Christ Jesus.

In the beginning! You mentioned that the gb of Jws are based in America so that Satan will not catch them. Jesus called his followers to carry the cross he carried. He said a student isn't greater than his masters, if they persecute him, they will persecute them too.

It's obvious who is a coward and who is not. Catholic missionaries are risking their lives in Iraq, Israel in other to preach Jesus, while the gb of JWs are hiding in America so that Satan will not catch them. It's either they like the comfort they enjoy there or they are really Cowards. Either way, the Bible says in Revelation 21:8 "But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars —they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."

1 Like

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 15, 2019
rottennaija:

Irrespective of that! He took his preaching to his own people before others? He preach to the Jews. Let me correct you there also, after his baptism, he no longer practice Judaism.

Even if it were so, what's so different from mine? I have not reside from Watchtower Society. Officially, I am still a jw though I no longer attend their meetings. I still have good opportunities to discuss with members on many issues. I'm not doing anything different from what Christ did.

Let me now address the post quoted below and correct what you may not known.

This is exactly what i am trying to tell you from the onset!
If you are not doing what the Watchtower teaches then you're not worshiping the same God with them period!
You have developed your own mindset and teaching,you have found fault with their own, you don't think the GB is fit for what they claim, you believe other religious bodies are also worshiping God. All of these is clear evidence that you've pitched your tent against that of the Watchtower Sir. It's either you are right and all the over 8,000,000 Jws across the globe are wrong. So God will have his own and Satan will have his own,there's no two ways about this you can't possibly be worshiping the same God with them! wink
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2019
Maximus69:
If you are not doing what the Watchtower teaches then you're not worshiping the same God with them period!
You have developed your own mindset and teaching,you have found fault with their own, you don't think the GB is fit for what they claim, you believe other religious bodies are also worshiping God. All of these is clear evidence that you've pitched your tent against that of the Watchtower Sir. It's either you are right and all the over 8,000,000 Jws across the globe are wrong. So God will have his own and Satan will have his own,there's no two ways about this you can't possibly be worshiping the same God with them! wink

And yet, I must start my preaching with them and in them. Isn't it?

1 Like

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 2:57pm On Apr 15, 2019
Maximus69:

Let me ask you!

Would you rather be right along or be wrong with the organization?

1 Like

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 15, 2019
rottennaija:

Let me ask you!

Would you rather be right along or be wrong with the organization?
To me, you're the one that is totally wrong Sir! This is not a form of judgment like you were doing to me and Tatime. It's either you remain with them or against them!
Jesus teaches that all his contemporary Israelites are wrong unless they join his group! John 3:16-18
This means that whoever disagrees with that statement no matter any virtuous works he keeps doing in Judaism is worthless before Jesus' father!
Now the organization is saying something and you are saying another, they have answered my question on this matter by saying 'if rottennaija has stopped loyally following the teachings of the GB of JWs, he is NOT worshiping their God'
Now you answer, are you still worshiping the same God with the Watchtower?
If yes,why are you kicking against them? Mark 3:24,25
If no,what do you think about them?

1 Like

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 15, 2019
rottennaija:

And yet, I must start my preaching with them and in them. Isn't it?
According to the Watchtower 'you must remain with the organization or you're no more worshiping their God'
So i don't think this is difficult to grasp Sir!
The JWs aren't like the religious organizations in the world where you can kick against them and after establishing your own group continue to make friends with the former organization! cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
Maximus69:
According to the Watchtower 'you must remain with the organization or you're no more worshiping their God'
The JWs aren't like the religious organizations in the world where you can kick against them and after establishing your own group continue to make friends with the former organization! cheesy

Do watchtower has the monopoly of their God? And where must I start my preaching? With them or not them?

1 Like

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
Maximus69:

Do watchtower receive the worship? Do they have the monopoly of their God?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2019
Maximus69:
To me, you're the one that is totally wrong Sir! This is not a form of judgment like you were doing to me and Tatime. It's either you remain with them or against them!
Jesus teaches that all his contemporary Israelites are wrong unless they join his group! John 3:16-18
This means that whoever disagrees with that statement no matter any virtuous works he keeps doing in Judaism is worthless before Jesus' father!
Now the organization is saying something and you are saying another, they have answered my question on this matter by saying 'if rottennaija has stopped loyally following the teachings of the GB of JWs, he is NOT worshiping their God'
Now you answer, are you still worshiping the same God with the Watchtower?
If yes,why are you kicking against them? Mark 3:24,25

Did you pass a judgement on me and others?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2019
Maximus69:
This means that whoever disagrees with that statement no matter any virtuous works he keeps doing in Judaism is worthless before Jesus' father! Now the organization is saying something and you are saying another, they have answered my question on this matter by saying 'if rottennaija has stopped loyally following the teachings of the GB of JWs, he is NOT worshiping their God'. Now you answer, are you still worshiping the same God with the Watchtower? If yes,why are you kicking against them? Mark 3:24,25

You made an interesting point. But you have not ask yourself the very question you asked me.
Why I kicked against the watchtower Org? Because they aren't following Jesus words, on a number of issues. Some are born again, eating the flesh and blood, mediator just to mention a few. To me, the issue is really simple and clear, they disobey Jesus, they cannot have my loyalty. This reveals where my loyalty lies. If you disobey Jesus, you also disobey his father.

My loyalty first and foremost lies to Jehovah and Jesus. That was the teaching instilled in me by my jw father and mother. Following the examples of the Peter, James and John, I say, I must obey God as ruler than me.

Here is another thing you should keep in mind. While my jw father and mother are telling me to wait for the gb to decide whether to choose to obey Jesus or not, I have learn from experience that when the Israelite left Jehovah, prophet like Jeremiah and Isaiah didn't continue with them in their false worship. While waiting on Jehovah to correct matters, they spoke against the apostate nation irrespective of the mockery, ridicule etc.

Giving my loyalty to the gb of Jehovah’s Witnesses will mean disobedience to Jesus. It will mean I value them more than Jesus. In fact, it is a form of creature worship. I cannot do that. That is what is most important to any true Christian
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2019
rottennaija:

You made an interesting point. But you have not ask yourself the very question you asked me.
Why I kicked against the watchtower Org? Because they aren't following Jesus words, on a number of issues. Some are born again, eating the flesh and blood, mediator just to mention a few. To me, the issue is really simple and clear, they disobey Jesus, they cannot have my loyalty. This reveals where my loyalty lies. If you disobey Jesus, you also disobey his father.

My loyalty first and foremost lies to Jehovah and Jesus. That was the teaching instilled in me by my jw father and mother. Following the examples of the Peter, James and John, I say, I must obey God as ruler than me.

Here is another thing you should keep in mind. While my jw father and mother are telling me to wait for the gb to decide whether to choose to obey Jesus or not, I have learn from experience that when the Israelite left Jehovah, prophet like Jeremiah and Isaac continue with them in their false worship. While waiting on Jehovah to correct matters, they spoke against the apostate nation irrespective of the mockery, ridicule etc.

That elusive balance is really difficult to get, been following your post since you made the last mention of my moniker the last time, you have TRIED a lot to REASON and MAINTAIN that BALANCE when reasoning. Typing and responding to some of the issues addressed here can be tasking sometimes but we ENDURE in other to make others too attain that ELUSIVE BALANCE that is lacking in many followers of Christ and we do so by not EQUALLY LOSING our SENSES and resort to NAME CALLING and TAGS.

We strive to keep our senses in all things.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2019
achorladey:

That elusive balance is really difficult to get, been following your post since you made the last mention of my moniker the last time, you have TRIED a lot to REASON and MAINTAIN that BALANCE when reasoning. Typing and responding to some of the issues addressed here can be tasking sometimes but we ENDURE in other to make others too attain that ELUSIVE BALANCE that is lacking in many followers of Christ and we do so by not EQUALLY LOSING our SENSES and resort to NAME CALLING and TAGS.

We strive to keep our senses in all things.

Thank you for the input. It means a lot. It has really been exhaustive, sometimes even demeaning to my person. At times even annoying, but I understand that's the tactics employed. I know you understand it all for you wear the same shoes and know how it hurts
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
rottennaija:

Here is another thing you should keep in mind. While my jw father and mother are telling me to wait for the gb to decide whether to choose to obey Jesus or not, I have learn from experience that when the Israelite left Jehovah, prophet like Jeremiah and Isaiah didn't continue with them in their false worship. While waiting on Jehovah to correct matters, they spoke against the apostate nation irrespective of the mockery, ridicule etc.

Giving my loyalty to the gb of Jehovah’s Witnesses will mean disobedience to Jesus. It will mean I value them more than Jesus. In fact, it is a form of creature worship. I cannot do that. That is what is most important to any true Christian

Your comments aren't straight to the point Sir!
Be consistent with your response, it's either you're in or out. Are you with or against the organization?
You often accuse me of unwarranted explanation,now you finds it difficult to apply your own logic.
Let your Yes be Yes and No be No!
That is why the Watchtower is winning the souls of dedicated and straightforward individuals.
If you're not with them they'll say emphatically that you're against them!
Yours is not straightforward.
Eve should have asked Satan 'are you with or against Jehovah?'
So i am asking you and i don't need a lengthy writeup just in few words. Are you for or against the Watchtower? wink
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 6:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
Maximus69:
Your comments aren't straight to the point Sir!
Be consistent with your response, it's either you're in or out. Are you with or against the organization?
You often accuse me of unwarranted explanation,now you finds it difficult to apply your own logic.
Let your Yes be Yes and No be No!
That is why the Watchtower is winning the souls of dedicated and straightforward individuals.
If you're not with them they'll say emphatically that you're against them!
Yours is not straightforward.
Eve should have asked Satan 'are you with or against Jehovah?'
So i am asking you and i don't need a lengthy writeup just in few words. Are you for or against the Watchtower? wink

Read again what I posted before you start saying nonsense. And this time, read like 3or 4 times. For you assistance, I'll quote the post below
rottennaija:

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2019
rottennaija:

Read again what I posted before you start saying nonsense. And this time, read like 3or 4 times. For you assistance, I'll quote the post below
Are you for or against the JW organization?
I don't need your lengthy response Sir!
My nonsense would not have any ingredients if you answer YES or NO!
I believe God has an organization and i must work with them if i want that God to recognize me!
So answer me! wink
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2019
Maximus69:
Are you for or against the JW organization?
I don't need your lengthy response Sir!
My nonsense would not have any ingredients if you answer YES or NO!
I believe God has an organization and i must work with them if i want that God to recognize me!
So answer me! wink
He is telling you that his JW father and mother are STUPID but he is not,so he choose his own WISE course! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2019
TATIME:
He is telling you that his JW father and mother are STUPID but he is not,so he choose his own WISE course! cheesy cheesy cheesy
He is indeed a fool!
Had it been he knew how Satan has dragged so many of his kind stylishly to desert the organization for starting yet another religion while they can't speak boldly that the JW organization is wrong! undecided
That's why i keep pestering him to go straight to the point instead of all this my JW father~mother stuff. wink
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2019
rottennaija:

Thank you for the input. It means a lot. It has really been exhaustive, sometimes even demeaning to my person. At times even annoying, but I understand that's the tactics employed. I know you understand it all for you wear the same shoes and know how it hurts
Your friend is wearing the same shoe with you so he can explain how it hurts when you're deserting God's people for no particular group!
Your Papas and Mamas might seem STUPID to both of you but know that they cherish all the good deeds God's organization has helped them to do, and they'll rather WAIT for this same organization to know what Jehovah's next order will be before considering following you guys on this seemingly WISE course! wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (39) (Reply)

Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 / Paul Enenche Gets Chieftaincy Title (PHOTOS) / Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.