Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen (31076 Views)

Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2019
Maximus69:
Your friend is wearing the same shoe with you so he can explain how it hurts when you're deserting God's people for no particular group!
Your Papas and Mamas might seem STUPID to both of you but know that they cherish all the good deeds God's organization has helped them to do, and they'll rather WAIT for this same organization to know what Jehovah's next order will be before considering following you guys on this seemingly WISE course! wink

I hope you have not taken your insult to my parents. There is a limit to everything.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2019
Maximus69:
Are you for or against the JW organization?
I don't need your lengthy response Sir!
My nonsense would not have any ingredients if you answer YES or NO!
I believe God has an organization and i must work with them if i want that God to recognize me!
So answer me! wink

I don't believe what you believe. I don't believe God has an organization and i see no where he tell his people to look for an organization for him to recognize them.

However, let me show you what he said...

Psalms 2:12
Kiss his son, or he will be angry and your way will lead to your destruction, for his wrath can flare up in a moment. Blessed are all who take refuge in him.

He also said...

St. John 3:16, 18
that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life... Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

Speaking of salvation, he cause it to be written down

Romans 10:9
If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

The Jailer asked and received the following response...

The Acts 16:30, 31
He then brought them out and asked, "Sirs, what must I do to be saved?" They replied, "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved —you and your household."

You see Maximus69, nowhere in the Bible we are told to look at an organization before God recognizes us. No one where are we directed to look up to men for salvation, because God gave not an organization to save mankind or gather mankind, he gave the man Jesus.

So Maximus69, what plain statement in Scripture could anyone, Governing Body member of Jehovah’s Witnesses or anyone else, point to and say, “Here, the Bible clearly says”: That God has an “organization” on earth—one of the kind — and uses a Governing Body to direct it? Where does the Bible make such statements?

I am not against organization of worshippers. But when the organization presumes to be what rightfully belong to Jesus or causes people to disobey God or the Bible, I am against it and the watchtower organization is a prime example of it
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
rottennaija:

I hope you have not taken your insult to my parents. There is a limit to everything.
Now i know Satan has truly gotten you alive!
Can't you grasp that you've declared your Papa and Mama who have remained in this organization STUPID
Come-on my friend you're just one hell of an Idiot!
Your Papa and Mama are JWs while you their son is here on NL posting all of these against the group to which they DEDICATED their lives! embarassed
Haba, why not go and convince them FIRST to stop following the GB of Jehovah's Witnesses before coming to spew nonsense on NL?
Abeg they're either STUPID or IDOLATERS! wink
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2019
rottennaija:

I don't believe what you believe. I don't believe God has an organization and i see no where he tell his people to look for an organization for him to recognize them.

However, let me show you what he said...

Psalms 2:12
Kiss his son, or he will be angry and your way will lead to your destruction, for his wrath can flare up in a moment. Blessed are all who take refuge in him.

He also said...

St. John 3:16, 18
that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life... Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

Speaking of salvation, he cause it to be written down

Romans 10:9
If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

The Jailer asked and received the following response...

The Acts 16:30, 31
He then brought them out and asked, "Sirs, what must I do to be saved?" They replied, "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved —you and your household."

You see Maximus69, nowhere in the Bible we are told to look at an organization before God recognizes us. No one where are we directed to look up to men for salvation, because God gave not an organization to save mankind or gather mankind, he gave the man Jesus.

So Maximus69, what plain statement in Scripture could anyone, Governing Body member of Jehovah’s Witnesses or anyone else, point to and say, “Here, the Bible clearly says”: That God has an “organization” on earth—one of the kind — and uses a Governing Body to direct it? Where does the Bible make such statements?

I am not against organization of worshippers. But when the organization presumes to be what rightfully belong to Jesus or causes people to disobey God or the Bible, I am against it and the watchtower organization is a prime example of it
If you're not a bastard, instead of worrying yourself about those who will CALL YOU NAMES on NL, GO AND HELP YOUR PAPA AND MAMA first.
After all charity begins at home!
You don't know me, my face you can't see but that of your Papa and Mama is registered in your brains. So go and help those you can see first before coming here to disturb your brains on those you can't even see! wink
Even when arguing you said Jesus asked you to preach to those with whom you worship formerly, how come you can't stiff your neck in behalf of your own Papa and Mama?
Mr ROTTEN, has your heart got rotten to that level?
Abeg go and save your Papa and Mama from Hellfire as you're now convinced that they will be tormented in the lake of fire forever and ever since the GB of JWs has lied to them that their is no such thing and you're now certain that those places are REAL! embarassed
My friend you're a great loss,waste and disappointment to your parent, if they could suffer for you this much yet you can't save them! embarassed
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
Maximus69:
If you're not a bastard, instead of worrying yourself about those who will CALL YOU NAMES on NL, GO AND HELP YOUR PAPA AND MAMA first.
After all charity begins at home!
You don't know me, my face you can't see but that of your Papa and Mama is registered in your brains. So go and help those you can see first before coming here to disturb your brains on those you can't even see! wink
Even when arguing you said Jesus asked you to preach to those with whom you worship formerly, how come you can't stiff your neck in behalf of your own Papa and Mama?
Mr ROTTEN, has your heart got rotten to that level?
Abeg go and save your Papa and Mama from Hellfire as you're now convinced that they will be tormented in the lake of fire forever and ever since the GB of JWs has lied to them that their is no such thing and you're now certain that those places are REAL! embarassed
My friend you're a great loss,waste and disappointment to your parent, if they could suffer for you this much yet you can't save them! embarassed
Walahi Talahi Maximus, you will kill someone with this your ATTACKING DOG system! cheesy cheesy cheesy
You don't even care if the guy is asthmatic! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Abeg my hand no dey o! wink wink wink
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 6:03am On Apr 16, 2019
TATIME:
Walahi Talahi Maximus, you will kill someone with this your ATTACKING DOG system! cheesy cheesy cheesy
You don't even care if the guy is asthmatic! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Abeg my hand no dey o! wink wink wink
Good morning brother, how's your night?
Don't mind the ROTTEN nonentity who has no single sense in him yet coming to the public to correct an organization of over 8 million faithful,dedicated and zealous members.
First of all he calls himself ROTTEN, then he publicly declared he has gotten an idea of making JWs listen to teachings other than what the GB taught, then he started asking STUPID questions, then he got emotional each time his self acclaimed logic fails, then he said there are good people amongst JWs and finally his Papa and Mama are also in bondage of the GB.
Certainly both his brain, heart, and every other sensitive part of his body is ROTTEN!
He could have fought hard with his parents and family members to the extent that they disown him, before trying other people he never knew. Because whatever he says against any member of JW organization will surely backfire on his patents!
He calls us liars and said we're going to be punished all because we're keeping our faith,so the same goes to his Papa, Mama and all other relatives of his who are JWs! undecided
Most people thought the TRUTH is something that could be thrown at others alone to cause injury or inflict pain on them, but they fail to realise that TRUTH is of God and it can cut anyone even the bearer! Hebrew 4:12
So let him short down this STUPID thread and never raise his eyebrow against JWs again until his Papa and Mama are no more part of those LIARS and STUPID ones that will be tormented as in roasted alive forever and ever inside the lake of fire!
SENSELESS IDIOT! angry
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 16, 2019
rottennaija:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9159726_img20190411072804_jpegbe8d595841387ec7b8dc502633b53836

Ok. They said they were appointed as faith and discreet slaves in 1919. Agreed?
Mr ROTTEN Sir,
Your Papa and Mama are still worshipers of this people,so go and free those of your household first before coming to the public FACELESSLY to free those you don't even know! wink
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 16, 2019
Maximus69:
Mr ROTTEN Sir,
Your Papa and Mama are still worshipers of this people,so go and free those of your household first before coming to the public FACELESSLY to free those you don't even know! wink
So Maximus, you have beaten Mr ROTTEN in his PING PONG GAME! grin grin grin
I remember ping pong means tennis ball that is played while the contestants keep tossing the ball towards each other until one of them fails to toss it rightly on the table.
So there goes Mr ROTTEN who feels like pronouncing judgement on the whole association of JWs but trying to exempt his own daddy and mummy who are also members of the same group! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mr ROTTEN, R.I.P! cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Boomark(m): 10:46am On Apr 16, 2019
rottennaija:

Like one exjw said, 'I knew many scriptures, but I never knew the context', is a summary of the jw problems. So many scriptures read and explained to fit into their doctrine.

A day a jw starts understanding the context, it becomes easy to see through the misapplied scriptures.

Hello bro,

Have they cleared your misunderstanding of the great crowd in heaven?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 11:06am On Apr 16, 2019
Maximus69:
Mr ROTTEN Sir,
It's a process
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 11:08am On Apr 16, 2019
Boomark:

Hello bro,

Have they cleared your misunderstanding of the great crowd in heaven?

I did not have such issues. So there was nothing to clear
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 16, 2019
rottennaija:

It's a process
Good boy! smiley
So when you're through with them then you can start asking other members of the organization any remaining question.
But first ask your own PARENTS most of those questions since they born,bread and from infancy taught you all of these things just that you're somehow inattentive back then!.
They're also bonafide members of the same group.
It's pointless asking outsiders what your own parents at home can adequately answer after all they're also good students of the same GB! wink
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 11:59am On Apr 16, 2019
Maximus69:
Good boy! smiley
So when you're through with them then you can start asking other members of the organization any remaining question.
But first ask your own PARENTS most of those questions since they born,bread and from infancy taught you all of these things just that you're somehow inattentive back then!.
They're also bonafide members of the same group.
It's pointless asking outsiders what your own parents at home can adequately answer after all they're also good students of the same GB! wink

Can you adequately support the trinity doctrine in the Bible?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 16, 2019
rottennaija:

What did your Papa and Mama told you about TRINITY? 2Timothy 3:15
Well they're part of those who taught me what i know now,so you're a lucky man having them as parents! wink
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 12:47pm On Apr 16, 2019
Maximus69:
Well they're part of those who taught me what i know now,so you're a lucky man having them as parents! wink

You didn't answer the question and please, can you stop referring to my Parents?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 16, 2019
rottennaija:

You didn't answer the question and please, can you stop referring to my Parents?

You didn't answer the question and please, can you stop IGNORING your own Parents? wink
Tatime said rottennaija is an atheist, you flair up as if there is going to be an earthquake. Now you are asking me [a NEW convert of JWs] questions, whereas your own parents are OLD dedicated members of this group. God admonished faithful people to inculcate his word in the minds of their children. Deuteronomy 6:6,7 : 2Timothy 3:15
Are you trying to say that your parents failed in their God's given assignment? Or you're truly an atheist who intentionally ignored all what they thought you from infancy!
Please your straightforward answer will help me know what i should do because it's not my duty to start teaching you what your own parents supposed to have thought you, unless if you want to tell the whole world that they're incompetent to be called PARENTS from God's viewpoint! wink
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Boomark(m): 1:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
rottennaija:

I did not have such issues. So there was nothing to clear

There is, just that you are not aware of it or maybe you have no knowledge of it. Let's start this way...

Everything you said about the great crowd appearing in heaven is true but what happened after that time. The heaven where you saw the great crowd passed away . Copied my previous post.

Boomark:
For those who have been taught that they all will go to heaven, read this carefully. If it must come to pass then you have to go and check what you believe in.

Revelation 21:1-3
A New Heaven and a New Earth
21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people (men/mankind), and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.

Revelation 21:23-26
23 The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp. 24 The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their splendor into it. 25 On no day will its gates ever be shut, for there will be no night there. 26 The glory and honor of the nations will be brought into it.

This will take place at the last day. Did the Holy city go up into heaven or did it come down out of heaven from God? Who are these people(men/mankind in some translation)? Who are the kings of the earth and where do they reside, in heaven or on earth?

At this point, the kingdom must have come and the will of God will be done on earth as it is in heaven, Mat 6:10. And the meek shall inherit the earth, Mat 5:5.

Please am not a Jehovah's Witness. I believe some of the truth they share which some found difficult to believe cos it is not what their church fathers and Pastors teach them.

These are the things that happened las las.

https://www.nairaland.com/2058270/doctrines-jehovah-witnesses-vs-holy#29169705
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Boomark(m): 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2019
Maximus69:

Let his parents be
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 1:27pm On Apr 16, 2019
Boomark:

There is, just that you are not aware of it or maybe you have no knowledge of it. Let's start this way...

Everything you said about the great crowd appearing in heaven is true but what happened after that time. The heaven where you saw the great crowd passed away . Copied my previous post.

I'll take time to go through you write, and then respond. I'm a little busy now
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
Boomark:

Are you now taken over the responsibility of his parents by teaching him what his JW Papa and Mama supposed to teach him? undecided
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
Boomark:

Let his parents be
NO! NO!! NO!!!
The members of our GB are old enough to be his Papa, so if he could raise his stupid tongue against such people he should be ready to defend his own Papa and Mama for being followers of these same GB he is trying to castigate! angry
That's why i'll continue to mention his Papa and Mama because it's persons like them who taught me as in brought the teachings of this GB to me so that i could become one of Jehovah's Witnesses today. So he shouldn't live in a glasshouse and be the first to cast stones on other people's house! undecided
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 1:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
Maximus69:

You didn't answer the question and please, can you stop IGNORING your own Parents? wink
Tatime said rottennaija is an atheist, you flair up as if there is going to be an earthquake. Now you are asking me [a NEW convert of JWs] questions, whereas your own parents are OLD dedicated members of this group. God admonished faithful people to inculcate his word in the minds of their children. Deuteronomy 6:6,7 : 2Timothy 3:15
Are you trying to say that your parents failed in their God's given assignment? Or you're truly an atheist who intentionally ignored all what they thought you from infancy!
Please your straightforward answer will help me know what i should do because it's not my duty to start teaching you what your own parents supposed to have thought you, unless if you want to tell the whole world that they're incompetent to be called PARENTS from God's viewpoint! wink

It's not just you that has a monopoly of madness. I try as much as I can to be reserve and calm despite provocation, name calling, abuse etc. I'll expect to avoid mentioning my parent anymore.

You mentioned that you are a new convert. Would that mean your parents were incompetent to raise you from God's viewpoint before your converting? I have no interest in abusing you or your wife or parent or anyone on you life. Show some respect. You don't have the monopoly of madness.

Calling someone an atheist is easy. And I recalled, the first person that started the name did not proof it despite many call to proof it.

I have observed how you respond. I have seen your responses. I have seen all the hatred, name calling, abuse etc. While that is a clever tactics and you have used them effectively, it still does not work with me.

But please, don't think you are only person that can be mad on a forum. Respect yourself.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Boomark(m): 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2019
rottennaija:

I'll take time to go through you write, and then respond. I'm a little busy now

Ok
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Boomark(m): 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2019
Maximus69:
NO! NO!! NO!!!
The members of our GB are old enough to be his Papa, so if he could raise his stupid tongue against such people he should be ready to defend his own Papa and Mama for being followers of these same GB he is trying to castigate! angry
That's why i'll continue to mention his Papa and Mama because it's persons like them who taught me as in brought the teachings of this GB to me so that i could become one of Jehovah's Witnesses today. So he shouldn't live in a glasshouse and be the first to cast stones on other people's house! undecided

He is acting more like Jehovah's witnesses than you. The GB members you are supporting in the manner you are doing will never support your actions and uterrance.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Boomark(m): 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2019
Maximus69:
Are you now taken over the responsibility of his parents by teaching him what his JW Papa and Mama supposed to teach him? undecided

What I know today about the scripture I didn't learn from my parents.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2019
Boomark:

What I know today about the scripture I didn't learn from my parents.
That's it but if you now want to help others to know what you know now, is it not better to first help those in your own house?
And if they ignore,then you too can speak like Jesus who publicly declared that Mary could be his mother by virtue of birth but his REAL mothers are those sharing the same faith with him.
NOT when your own people are there spreading the lies of the GB and you're going about attacking outsiders for doing exactly the same thing! undecided
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2019
Boomark:

He is acting more like Jehovah's witnesses than you. The GB members you are supporting in the manner you are doing will never support your actions and uterrance.
Why do people love hiding facts from those who needs it all in the name of manner?
I have done nothing wrong before God and man! undecided
I'm not supporting the GB because i don't even know any of them in person so why should i support them? undecided
My concern is that he shouldn't be hypocritical and partial in his bid to restore pure worship, that's all! undecided
He claims he's got thought provoking questions for those following or according to him worshiping the GB of Jehovah's Witnesses. Please let's be frank, who are in the best position to answer his questions! Is it those who can't recognise him on faceless NL nor know his worth or his dear JW Papa and Mama who cherishes him so much? Matthew 7:9,10
Please if Jesus is here now i will continue to repeat my saying, i may not know how to sweeten my response but if you can grasp what i had in mind i begging you to please help rephrase my comment in a more respectable MANNER! cheesy
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2019
rottennaija:

Eeyaaaaa!
Maximus, It's enough o!
You're driving him nuts now as in totally deluded, imagine asking a JW to adequately support TRINITY doctrine in the Bible
Even the dullest slowpoke on the surface of this planet knows that JWs have always refute the TRINITY! undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Now Mr ROTTEN is expecting a JW to SUPPORT the trinity with the Bible!
What a pity? O ma seo! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
TATIME:
Eeyaaaaa!
Maximus, It's enough o!
You're driving him nuts now as in totally deluded, imagine asking a JW to adequately support TRINITY doctrine in the Bible
Even the dullest slowpoke on the surface of this planet knows that JWs have always refute the TRINITY! undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Now Mr ROTTEN is expecting a JW to SUPPORT the trinity with the Bible!
What a pity? O ma seo! embarassed embarassed embarassed

Can you adequately support trinity in the Bible?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
rottennaija:

Can you adequately support trinity in the Bible?
NO! Sir, i am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
Our GB taught us that there is NO scriptural bases for the Trinity doctrine in the Bible! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
TATIME:
Our GB taught us that there is NO scriptural bases for the Trinity doctrine in the Bible! cheesy cheesy cheesy
OK, let me guess.
You want a hi five, right? wink
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 3:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
TATIME:

Ok. So there is no proof in the bible

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (39) (Reply)

Bible Question: Was Benjamin Born Before Or After Joseph Was Sold Into Slavery? / Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika / Nollywood Stars Turned Pastors (1)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.