Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen (31073 Views)

Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 5:45am On Apr 14, 2019
Hmmm, Thanks so much for this Sir.
Tatime has repeatedly said that they are fugitives and atheists, now i know the problem they have. Satan has truly gotten them alive. embarassed
No wonder they can't be identified with any religion! embarassed So their intention now is to wage a psychological war against Jehovah's anointed one[Jesus] while ignorant observers will think they're working for Jesus. wink
If truly they're for Jesus, this question shouldn't be difficult for them to answer 'which group represents the camp of Jesus toady?' after all they're claiming they can identify Satan's camps, Jesus is a king having earthly subjests, he promised that his subjects will become unified as one so how come they can't IDENTIFY Jesus' camp.
Certainly Satan has recruited them for a job that has made them restless so they just feel like every faithful individuals desist from serving Jehovah but all the weapons Satan designed for them have proved to be toys before Jehovah's Witnesses! Isaiah 54:17
Jozzy4:

' Satan has catched them alive ' 2 tim 2:26

rottennaija has nothing to offer, he is a useless atheist . doesnt even belive the bible itself, just to let you know where useless criticism has lead him. Satan has finally prevail in his life. i hope he regain his senses before its too late. to think achorladey is supporting him goes to show he himself is another tool in satans hand
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 5:56am On Apr 14, 2019
rottennaija:
Jozzy4 Maximus69 TATIME

The Watchtower of December 1,1991 says, "A Religion That Teaches Lies Cannot Be True"

Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
Mr Atheist Judge, do you agree with that statement yourself? if so which religious group is serving as Jesus' camp today? Satan is the father of LIE so if there are religions TEACHING LIES [working for Satan] there should also be a religion TEACHING TRUTH [working for Jesus]
So can you point to that single religion? If you can't, then what are you up to? cheesy
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 7:30am On Apr 14, 2019
achorladey:

2 Timothy 2:26.......

And the Lord’s slave must not engage in heated disputes but be kind toward all, an apt teacher, patient, 25 CORRECTING OPPONENTS with GENTLENESS. Perhaps God will grant them REPENTANCE and then KNOWLEDGE of the TRUTH 26 and they will COME to their SENSES and escape the DEVIL’S TRAP where they are held CAPTIVE to do his WILL.

The part of the scripture you need is what you cited and but the part that has to do with CORRECTING OPPONENTS with GENTLENESS is not to be taken along perhaps the reason your CORRECTION or effort to CORRECT has not been working because of the following words......

USELESS ATHEIST,

DEVIL'S TOOL,

NOTHING TO OFFER,

blah blah blah.

Take your time from start to finish on this thread to see who had been discussing with GENTLENESS in order to CORRECT. Perhaps you need to pick or seek the AWAKE PUBLISHED in the year 2000 about this....

Name-Calling

Some people INSULT those who DISAGREE with them by QUESTIONING CHARACTER or MOTIVES [b] INSTEAD of FOCUSING on the FACTS. NAME CALLING slaps a negative, easy-to-remember LABEL onto a PERSON, a GROUP, or an IDEA. The NAME-CALLER hopes that the LABEL will STICK. If people reject the PERSON or the IDEA on the basis of the NEGATIVE LABEL instead of WEIGHING the EVIDENCE for THEMSELVES, the NAME-CALLER’S STRATEGY has WORKED. For example, in recent years a powerful ANTISECT sentiment has swept many countries in Europe and elsewhere. This trend has stirred emotions, created the image of an ENEMY, and REINFORCED existing prejudices against religious minorities. Often, “sect” becomes a catchword. “‘Sect’ is another word for ‘heretic,’” wrote German Professor Martin Kriele in 1993, “and a heretic today in Germany, as in former times, is [condemned to extermination]—if not by fire..., then by CHARACTER ASSASSINATION, ISOLATION and ECONOMIC DESTRUCTION.”The Institute for Propaganda Analysis notes that “bad names have played a tremendously powerful role in the history of the world and in our own individual development. THEY have RUINED REPUTATIONS,... sent [people] to PRISON CELLS, and made MEN MAD ENOUGH to enter BATTLE and SLAUGHTER their FELLOWMEN.”

The TITLE of this thread is HOW TO GET JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES TO LISTEN. So far he has drawn your attention and to a certain degree your LISTENING EARS but you might not have been listening carefully the REASON for........

"SATAN has finally PREVAIL in his life. i hope he REGAIN his SENSES before its too late".

and........

"to think achorladey is supporting him goes to show he himself is another TOOL in SATANS HAND"

I address the half baked story the op used in starting the thread . if you have issues with the response, the post is there , so don't come up with that nonsense of leaving facts , Who else would make a man leave God and to the point of saying God doesn't exist or Bible is not Gods word ? SATAN . he has catch the Op alive , it's not name calling . You are gradually on your way too just like many ex witness, left to Satan's camp . Unless you receive sense before its late. U see how your friend end up ? That's your companion right ? You must be getting really encouraged with someone who opposed the bible ? Online church indeed grin
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 7:45am On Apr 14, 2019
Maximus69:
Hmmm, Thanks so much for this Sir.
Tatime has repeatedly said that they are fugitives and atheists, now i know the problem they have. Satan has truly gotten them alive. embarassed
No wonder they can't be identified with any religion! embarassed So their intention now is to wage a psychological war against Jehovah's anointed one[Jesus] while ignorant observers will think they're working for Jesus. wink

If truly they're for Jesus, this question shouldn't be difficult for them to answer 'which group represents the camp of Jesus toady?' after all they're claiming they can identify Satan's camps, Jesus is a king having earthly subjests, he promised that his subjects will become unified as one so how come they can't IDENTIFY Jesus' camp.

Certainly Satan has recruited them for a job that has made them restless so they just feel like every faithful individuals desist from serving Jehovah but all the weapons Satan designed for them have proved to be toys before Jehovah's Witnesses! Isaiah 54:17

The question I asked isn't difficult to answer. The Watchtower says boastfully, 'a religion that teaches lies cannot be true.' I agree to the statement. A religion that teaches lies cannot be true. I agree.

Do you also agree? I mean, why is it so difficult to answer that you agree with the statement or not? I have every jw on this thread to agree to the statement and none has been able to. I mean, on more than 5 occasions. What's the problem? What are you scared of, it's beginning to bother me.

Is it that your religion has been caught teaching lies so that you don't want to agree to the statement? I mean, that the only thing I can think of. It must be that your religion has been caught teaching lies or are actively teaching lies. So,

I say again before the whole world. Let us help ourselves identify this true religion and identify the false. The Watchtower of December 1,1991 says, "A Religion That Teaches Lies Cannot Be True" Jehovah's Witnesses, this statement is made by your watchtower, do you?

(I am thinking of create a new thread with the same topic. I'll call out Jozzy4 Maximus69 TATIME. Probably call out all the Jws on nairaland to come agree with the statement or not. Then, we will begin our search for the one true religion, which is on Jesus side. Of course, it whether you have decided to answer or not. )
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 7:53am On Apr 14, 2019
Jozzy4:

I address the half baked story the op used in starting the thread . if you have issues with the response, the post is there , so don't come up with that nonsense of leaving facts , Who else would make a man leave God and to the point of saying God doesn't exist or Bible is not Gods word ? SATAN . he has catch the Op alive , it's not name calling . You are gradually on your way too just like many ex witness, left to Satan's camp . Unless you receive sense before its late. U see how your friend end up ? [b]That's your companion right ? You must be getting really encouraged with someone who opposed the bible ? [/b]Online church indeed grin

I know it's easy to call names, slap tags on people, present them as untruthful, atheist etc than focus on the topics and defending what he said or didn't say.

I am the op of this thread. I know Jehovah's Witnesses lie and can lie as they want, as long as it fit their purpose. I have created in many topics on nairaland or made many post. Show me where I mentioned I have left God throughout all the topics

Also, show me where I have mentioned or said the Bible is not God's word throughout all my post or topics in nairaland. Either you prove without or you will have the task of showing how deceitful you are.

Show to the whole nairaland where I oppose the Bible or ill have the task of reminding everyone in nairaland how deceitful a Jehovah’s Witness nairaland member Jozzy4 can be. (I hope you have seen my methods, I will drag you out and everyone will see)
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 14, 2019
rottennaija:

The question I asked isn't difficult to answer. The Watchtower says boastfully, 'a religion that teaches lies cannot be true.' I agree to the statement. A religion that teaches lies cannot be true. I agree.

Do you also agree? I mean, why is it so difficult to answer that you agree with the statement or not? I have every jw on this thread to agree to the statement and none has been able to. I mean, on more than 5 occasions. What's the problem? What are you scared of, it's beginning to bother me.

Is it that your religion has been caught teaching lies so that you don't want to agree to the statement? I mean, that the only thing I can think of. It must be that your religion has been caught teaching lies or are actively teaching lies. So,

I say again before the whole world. Let us help ourselves identify this true religion and identify the false. The Watchtower of December 1,1991 says, "A Religion That Teaches Lies Cannot Be True" Jehovah's Witnesses, this statement is made by your watchtower, do you?

(I am thinking of create a new thread with the same topic. I'll call out Jozzy4 Maximus69 TATIME. Probably call out all the Jws on nairaland to come agree with the statement or not. Then, we will begin our search for the one true religion, which is on Jesus side. Of course, it whether you have decided to answer or not. )
If you truthfully agree, then which religion is representing Jesus' camp today? cheesy
Watchtower has spoken and you said you agreed, i believe you're one out of the countless nonentities Paul referred to when he said all have sinned and fall short of God's glory which includes every living being in flesh today.
So the Watchtower as a group spoke and you said you've agreed. Remember this group claims they're representing Jesus and so they're helping humble individuals to reason with the aid of the scriptures.
Well all their followers agreed with this statement Sir.
But if you have gotten anything to say, honest hearted persons will demand which group you belong so that they can be sure of that camp to castigate for whatever you say and type. You're not Jesus [the judge] therefore we all need to know the religion that is teaching you as the camp of Jesus [TRUTH] in our day! Jehovah's Witnesses are students of the Watchtower so it's a stupid question asking dedicated members of a group if they agree with the statement of their own group !cheesy
That's why Tatime said you're a fugitive and miscreant going about with unquestionably stupid inquisitions Sir! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 14, 2019
Maximus69:
If you truthfully agree, then which religion is representing Jesus' camp today? cheesy
Watchtower has spoken and you said you agreed, i believe you're one out of the countless nonentities Paul referred to when he said all have sinned and fall short of God's glory which includes every living being in flesh today.
So the Watchtower as a group spoke and you said you've agreed. Remember this group claims they're representing Jesus and so they're helping humble individuals to reason with the aid of the scriptures.
But if you have gotten anything to say, honest hearted persons will demand which group you belong so that they can be sure of that camp to castigate for whatever you say and type. You're not Jesus [the judge] therefore we all need to know the religion that is teaching you as the camp of Jesus [TRUTH] in our day! Jehovah's Witnesses are students of the Watchtower so it's a stupid question asking dedicated members of a group if they agree with the statement of their own group !cheesy
That's why Tatime said you're a fugitive and miscreant going about with unquestionably stupid inquisitions Sir! cheesy
He feels like a Pastor on NL but no particular group! cheesy cheesy cheesy
I've come across many of his type on Facebook groups, if you see their profile you'll think they're Witnesses but when you join the group you'll realise they're ATHEISTS who were formerly Witnesses. They don't want to submit themselves to any standard therefore they go about criticizing any group with high scriptural principles since that is the only one exposing them as GOATS. Jehovah's Witnesses is the mountain of Jehovah prophesied at Isaiah 2:1 that's why they can't see any religious group to point as higher in scriptural standards than JWs! undecided undecided undecided
So they've become fugitives as in beasts of no specific spiritual nation! embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
wink
TATIME:
He feels like a Pastor on NL but no particular group! cheesy cheesy cheesy
I've come across many of his type on Facebook groups, if you see their profile you'll think they're Witnesses but when you join the group you'll realise they're ATHEISTS who were formerly Witnesses. They don't want to submit themselves to any standard therefore they go about criticizing any group with high scriptural principles since that is the only one exposing them as GOATS. Jehovah's Witnesses is the mountain of Jehovah prophesied at Isaiah 2:1 that's why they can't see any religious group to point as higher in scriptural standards than JWs! undecided undecided undecided
So they've become fugitives as in beasts of no specific spiritual nation! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2019
See the screenshot of your response above.

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 1:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
Maximus69:

So, we have an agreement finally Maximus69 that a religion that teaches lie cannot be true. I'm glad and I praise God for that. I also praise Christ Jesus that we can agree on that. Now, to the main issue.

Let's go back to our earlier topic. Mediatorship of Jesus Christ. Earlier on page of this thread, link, you mentioned that you have accepted Jesus as your mediator. That's commendable. For Jesus is also my mediator.

Now! If the religion I belong to or worship with does not teach this to its members. If it does not teach that Jesus is the mediator between God and Men, or that Jesus does not mediate for the millions of its members, will such teaching be true? Is the religion teaching the truth?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2019
Jozzy4:

I address the half baked story the op used in starting the thread . if you have issues with the response, the post is there , so don't come up with that nonsense of leaving facts , Who else would make a man leave God and to the point of saying God doesn't exist or Bible is not Gods word ? SATAN . he has catch the Op alive , it's not name calling . You are gradually on your way too just like many ex witness, left to Satan's camp . Unless you receive sense before its late. U see how your friend end up ? That's your companion right ? You must be getting really encouraged with someone who opposed the bible ? Online church indeed grin

The post you responded to has something related to LISTENING and LISTENING CAREFULLY. Now let's see how well you have listened.

Your opening SALVO in response to OP thread as captured 10:12pm on April 13 2019 contained the BELOW........

Jozzy4 @ 10:12 pm on April 13 2019

to think u presented this ARRANT NONSENSE as fact is just a reflection of how POOR your BASIC KNOWLEDGE of the bible is.

Achorladey: At this point you have not even started ADRESSING the main issue your post is based upon, but you have attached TAGS, LABELS and you ARE ALL over the OP.

Then you went ahead to ADDRESS your AREA of CONCERN which is not a bad thing to do as captured below............

still Jozzy4 @ 10:12pm on April 13

1. the great crowd at rev 7:9 are said to be coming out from the great tribulation, for Gods sake where did the great tribulation occur ? @ context
2. Rev 19:1 says a voice LIKE , or as quoted by you "as a " , as and like are simileys , it isnt describing the great crowd but a description of the voice heard by john which wasnt specified, for Gods sake this same voice is described as LIKE MANY WATERS , LIKE THUNDER ( rev 19;6. ) just a decription not an identity of the great crowd.

Achorladey: then the below as CLOSING REMARKS....

Jozzy4: am not suprised u end up an ATHEIST and DISBELIEF in the BIBLE , not suprising at all . this POOR KNOWLEDGE says it all.

Achorladey: Your labels and tags on the OP continued.

Now to your latest post let's see if you had been listening and listening carefully...

Jozzy4: I address the half baked story the op used in starting the thread.

Achorladey: What did you start with here AGAIN, TAGS and LABEL such as HALF BAKED. The word HALF BAKED equally support what OP said concerning the part of his post you adresssed.

Jozzy4: if you have issues with the response, the post is there , so don't come up with that nonsense of leaving facts,

Achorladey: What and where is the NONSENSE coming from.

Jozzy4:.Who else would make a man leave God and to the point of saying God doesn't exist or Bible is not Gods word ? SATAN.

Achorladey: I want to believe the above is about the DEVIL.

Jozzy4: he has catch the Op alive , it's not name calling.

Achorladey: Now you see reason why the OP has called for EVIDENCE to back up your claims, ASSUMPTIONS and BOLD statement.

Jozzy4: You are gradually on your way too just like many ex witness, left to Satan's camp.

Achorladey: where is SATAN'S camp located? when Jesus abandoned JERUSALEM (JEHOVAH'S ORGANIZATION back then) and head outside the camp, was he LEAVING to JOIN SATAN'S CAMP?

Matthew 23: 37-39.

“Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the killer of the prophets and stoner of those sent to her—how often I wanted to gather your children together the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings! But you did not want it. 38 Look! Your house is ABANDONED to YOU. 39 For I say to you, you will by no MEANS see ME from now UNTIL you SAY, ‘Blessed is the one who comes in Jehovah’s name!’”

Hebrews 13: 12,13......Therefore, Jesus also suffered OUTSIDE the CITY GATE in order to sanctify the people with his own blood. 13 Let us, then, go to HIM OUTSIDE the CAMP, BEARING the REPROACH he BORE, 14 for we do not HAVE HERE a CITY that REMAINS, but we are EARNESTLY SEEKING the one to COME.

When an individual leaves the WALLS of a Christian DENOMINATION does not equate to LEAVING GOD. It's simple enough to understand.

Still on Hebrews......

Hebrews 13:6 So that we may be of GOOD COURAGE and say: “Jehovah is my HELPER; I will not be AFRAID. What can MAN do to ME?

Jozzy4: Unless you receive sense before its late. U see how your friend end up?

Achorladey: Concerning receiving sense, I have drawn your attention to your post and you equally respond to the ATTENTION on this platform is an attestation that the SENSE is there and I equally beg GOD to make me get the SENSE of what I listen, read and write everyday. I hope you pick a clue from here too. It's good to LISTEN and equally LISTEN CAREFULLY.

Jozzy4: That's your companion right?

Achorladey: Tell me what is bad in having rottennaija as a companion?

Jozzy4: You must be getting really encouraged with someone who opposed the bible?

Achorladey: the scriptures cited by rottennaija so far must have been from Mathematics or history books.

Jozzy4: Online church indeed.

Achorladey: Even the organization you are a member of loves directing its ADHERENTS to visit the ONLINE Website for more information. I know you are aware. Tell us what is bad in group of people meeting online to discuss all things relating to what is contained in the BIBLE and likewise getting themselves motivated and ENCOURAGED to do good deeds.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
achorladey:

The post you responded to has something related to LISTENING and LISTENING CAREFULLY. Now let's see how well you have listened.

Your opening SALVO in response to OP thread as captured 10:12pm on April 13 2019 contained the BELOW........

Jozzy4 @ 10:12 pm on April 13 2019

to think u presented this ARRANT NONSENSE as fact is just a reflection of how POOR your BASIC KNOWLEDGE of the bible is.

Achorladey: At this point you have not even started ADRESSING the main issue your post is based upon, but you have attached TAGS, LABELS and you ARE ALL over the OP.

Then you went ahead to ADDRESS your AREA of CONCERN which is not a bad thing to do as captured below............

still Jozzy4 @ 10:12pm on April 13

1. the great crowd at rev 7:9 are said to be coming out from the great tribulation, for Gods sake where did the great tribulation occur ? @ context
2. Rev 19:1 says a voice LIKE , or as quoted by you "as a " , as and like are simileys , it isnt describing the great crowd but a description of the voice heard by john which wasnt specified, for Gods sake this same voice is described as LIKE MANY WATERS , LIKE THUNDER ( rev 19;6. ) just a decription not an identity of the great crowd.

Achorladey: then the below as CLOSING REMARKS....

Jozzy4: am not suprised u end up an ATHEIST and DISBELIEF in the BIBLE , not suprising at all . this POOR KNOWLEDGE says it all.

Achorladey: Your labels and tags on the OP continued.

Now to your latest post let's see if you had been listening and listening carefully...

Jozzy4: I address the half baked story the op used in starting the thread.

Achorladey: What did you start with here AGAIN, TAGS and LABEL such as HALF BAKED. The word HALF BAKED equally support what OP said concerning the part of his post you adresssed.

Jozzy4: if you have issues with the response, the post is there , so don't come up with that nonsense of leaving facts,

Achorladey: What and where is the NONSENSE coming from.

Jozzy4:.Who else would make a man leave God and to the point of saying God doesn't exist or Bible is not Gods word ? SATAN.

Achorladey: I want to believe the above is about the DEVIL.

Jozzy4: he has catch the Op alive , it's not name calling.

Achorladey: Now you see reason why the OP has called for EVIDENCE to back up your claims, ASSUMPTIONS and BOLD statement.

Jozzy4: You are gradually on your way too just like many ex witness, left to Satan's camp.

Achorladey: where is SATAN'S camp located? when Jesus abandoned JERUSALEM (JEHOVAH'S ORGANIZATION back then) and head outside the camp, was he LEAVING to JOIN SATAN'S CAMP?

Matthew 23: 37-39.

“Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the killer of the prophets and stoner of those sent to her—how often I wanted to gather your children together the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings! But you did not want it. 38 Look! Your house is ABANDONED to YOU. 39 For I say to you, you will by no MEANS see ME from now UNTIL you SAY, ‘Blessed is the one who comes in Jehovah’s name!’”

Hebrews 13: 12,13......Therefore, Jesus also suffered OUTSIDE the CITY GATE in order to sanctify the people with his own blood. 13 Let us, then, go to HIM OUTSIDE the CAMP, BEARING the REPROACH he BORE, 14 for we do not HAVE HERE a CITY that REMAINS, but we are EARNESTLY SEEKING the one to COME.

When an individual leaves the WALLS of a Christian DENOMINATION does not equate to LEAVING GOD. It's simple enough to understand.

Still on Hebrews......

Hebrews 13:6 So that we may be of GOOD COURAGE and say: “Jehovah is my HELPER; I will not be AFRAID. What can MAN do to ME?

Jozzy4: Unless you receive sense before its late. U see how your friend end up?

Achorladey: Concerning receiving sense, I have drawn your attention to your post and you equally respond to the ATTENTION on this platform is an attestation that the SENSE is there and I equally beg GOD to make me get the SENSE of what I listen, read and write everyday. I hope you pick a clue from here too. It's good to LISTEN and equally LISTEN CAREFULLY.

Jozzy4: That's your companion right?

Achorladey: Tell me what is bad in having rottennaija as a companion?

Jozzy4: You must be getting really encouraged with someone who opposed the bible?

Achorladey: the scriptures cited by rottennaija so far must have been from Mathematics or history books.

Jozzy4: Online church indeed.

Achorladey: Even the organization you are a member of loves directing its ADHERENTS to visit the ONLINE Website for more information. I know you are aware. Tell us what is bad in group of people meeting online to discuss all things relating to what is contained in the BIBLE and likewise getting themselves motivated and ENCOURAGED to do good deeds.

Let me respond to just an aspect you highlight. To many, their see the church as equal to God. Same with Jws, their religion is at the same level with God. Their leaders almost equal to God
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
rottennaija:

So, we have an agreement finally Maximus69 that a religion that teaches lie cannot be true. I'm glad and I praise God for that. I also praise Christ Jesus that we can agree on that. Now, to the main issue.

Let's go back to our earlier topic. Mediatorship of Jesus Christ. Earlier on page of this thread, link, you mentioned that you have accepted Jesus as your mediator. That's commendable. For Jesus is also my mediator.

Now! If the religion I belong to or worship with does not teach this to its members. If it does not teach that Jesus is the mediator between God and Men, or that Jesus does not mediate for the millions of its members, will such teaching be true? Is the religion teaching the truth?
Hmmm, Now i can understand what you meant Sir!
I'm not yet baptised as one of Jehovah's Witnesses but this is not difficult for me to explain to whoever feels like knowing why it is so!
First of all let me tell you that i served in the military intelligence for years so that helped me to fully grasp the concept! In the military, we recognise just two mediators holding the fate of all the people dwelling in two countries, for instance the President of Nigeria is the mediator of all Nigerians before the united nations, just an unfair speech from the president can mean the death of all those living as citizens in his country! If he makes a foolish decision before the world powers,then the lives of all his people is at stake!
But between the presidency and the people their is the national assembly of one person chosen from each region representing his own people. So while the President mediates between his whole nation and other nations, the national assembly mediates between the people and the President.
Jesus is that President mediating between all obedient humans and the Almighty God while the 144,000 mediates [as representatives] between their own people and Christ! Revelation 14:1-5
They are called the Israel of God because they serve as the mediator between people from all other nations and Christ [the King]
They are called the new Jerusalem or heavenly Mount Zion because they're going to form the government that will rule manking and lead us to perfection.
It's not complicating in any way Sir you only need to be patient so that you can grasp all what the resurrected Jesus who is now a living spirit is teaching his other sheep!
God bless you Sir!
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 5:20pm On Apr 14, 2019
Maximus69:

I'm not yet baptised as one of Jehovah's Witnesses but this is not difficult for me to explain to whoever feels like knowing why it is so!

First of all let me tell you that i served in the military intelligence for years so that helped me to fully grasp the concept! In the military, we recognise just two mediators holding the fate of all the people dwelling in two countries, for instance the President of Nigeria is the mediator of all Nigerians before the united nations, just an unfair speech from the president can mean the death of all those living as citizens in his country! If he makes a foolish decision before the world powers,then the lives of all his people is at stake!

But between the presidency and the people their is the national assembly of one person chosen from each region representing his own people. So while the President mediates between his whole nation and other nations, the national assembly mediates between the people and the President.

Jesus is that President mediating between all obedient humans and the Almighty God while the 144,000 mediates [as representatives] between their own people and Christ! Revelation 14:1-5

They are called the Israel of God because they serve as the mediator between people from all other nations and Christ [the King]

They are called the new Jerusalem or heavenly Mount Zion because they're going to form the government that will rule manking and lead us to perfection.
It's not complicating in any way Sir you only need to be patient so that you can grasp all what the resurrected Jesus who is now a living spirit is teaching his other sheep!
God bless you Sir!

I hope you have read what you just posted? Because if you have not. I implore you read again. So, please go back to what you have just posted, read again and again. Before I comments.... I will suggest you give it to someone who knows the implications of what you just posted and write again. I have a long patience and I'll wait

By 9pm, I'll quote you and comment
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2019
Maximus69:
[b]I'm not yet baptised as one of Jehovah's Witnesses [/b]but this is not difficult for me to explain to whoever feels like knowing why it is so!
God bless you Sir!

You are not even baptized and you are busy calling people names, insulting people that has a contrary view to your religion? I mean, is that all Jws are reduced to this days?

Let me explain to you somethings you know nothing of, God doesn't operate democracy. Democracy has 3 govt, Executive, legislative and judiciary. The work of the legislative is to make laws and exist primarily for check and balances. The legislative does not mediate between the executive and the people.

God doesn't operate that way. The illustration does not fit in anyway. In God's govt, he is both the Executive, legislative and judicial. He is all things, the king, lawmaker and judge. He does not need check and balances for love guide his actions. No one has the ability to check his actions and ask him what has he been doing.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
rottennaija:

I hope you have read what you just posted? Because if you have not. I implore you read again. So, please go back to what you have just posted, read again and again. Before I comments.... I will suggest you give it to someone who knows the implications of what you just posted and write again. I have a long patience and I'll wait

By 9pm, I'll quote you and comment
What exactly is your motive with this your IMPLICATIONS stuff?
For your information Sir, Jehovah's Witnesses are humble people who are ready to be molded into any form for BENEFITS.
So if a Witness erred in the understanding of any teaching, Jesus only CORRECT our views. That's all!
Satan is that master genius who tolerates no mistakes from his own followers.
Please! Please!! Please!!! This trait you're exhibiting is that of Satan who doesn't forgive errors NOT that of Jehovah the true God.
What i typed above is my own understanding about the whole thing, based on my background as someone who knows a lot about governmental authorities and if there is any mistake in that nothing is at stake Sir! I'm ever ready to accept correction if i got it wrong.
But know that i'll never accept your interpretation of what the Watchtower teaches because you're their enemy, so you'll always see whatever they teaches as bad! Genesis 3:4,5
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2019
rottennaija:

You are not even baptized and you are busy calling people names, insulting people that has a contrary view to your religion? I mean, is that all Jws are reduced to this days?

Let me explain to you somethings you know nothing of, God doesn't operate democracy. Democracy has 3 govt, Executive, legislative and judiciary. The work of the legislative is to make laws and exist primarily for check and balances. The legislative does not mediate between the executive and the people.

God doesn't operate that way. The illustration does not fit in anyway. In God's govt, he is both the Executive, legislative and judicial. He is all things, the king, lawmaker and judge. He does not need check and balances for love guide his actions. No one has the ability to check his actions and ask him what has he been doing.
Are you now trying to tell me what a God who organised the Israelites to have heads of fifties, heads of hundreds, heads of thousands, judges, kings and chiefs all operating as representatives between himself and the Israelites can or can't do?
Sorry Sir, you're not smart enough to teach me heresy. Even with the Watchtower i will disagree if their explanation doesn't fit that description Sir! wink
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2019
Maximus69:
What exactly is your motive with this your IMPLICATIONS stuff?
For your information Sir, Jehovah's Witnesses are humble people who are ready to be molded into any form for BENEFITS.
So if a Witness erred in the understanding of any teaching, Jesus only CORRECT our views. That's all!
Satan is that master genius who tolerates no mistakes from his own followers.
Please! Please!! Please!!! This trait you're exhibiting is that of Satan who doesn't forgive errors NOT that of Jehovah the true God.
What i typed above is my own understanding about the whole thing, based on my background as someone who knows a lot about governmental authorities and if there is any mistake in that nothing is at stake Sir! I'm ever ready to accept correction if i got it wrong.
But know that i'll never accept your interpretation of what the Watchtower teaches because you're their enemy, so you'll always see whatever they teaches as bad! Genesis 3:4,5

Look at the bolded and compare them with all you have posted in this thread. Name calling, insult, blackmailing and now, you are taking of forgiving errors.

Throughout this thread, you have exibited satanic attitude more and more. You and TATIME
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2019
Maximus69:
Are you now trying to tell me what a God who organised the Israelites to have heads of fifties, heads of hundreds, heads of thousands, judges, kings and chiefs all operating as representatives between himself and the Israelites can or can't do?
Sorry Sir, you're not smart enough to teach me heresy. Even with the Watchtower i will disagree if their explanation doesn't fit that description Sir! wink

God can do anything he wants to do. Even with the arrangement, he appointed one man to be the mediator between him and the rest of Israel (including proselytize), which was Moses. There were no two mediators.

Now, you would agree with me that the message of the Bible reins Supreme, not our interpretations. Gods had it written into the Bible that Jesus is the mediator between God and men. Nowhere does he give anyone else that work. It's Jesus alone.

We are not talking about what he can do. We are not talking about our understanding. But he has cause to be written down for all followers of Christ is what we are talking about.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2019
Maximus69:
Bravo Maximus!
You can't understand how your post quenched all what he had in mind as evil missiles. wink wink wink
He is trying to say Jesus mediates for all men according to the Bible but the Watchtower teaches that Jesus mediates between God and ONLY 144,000 while those ones mediates between Christ and the rest of mankind.
But your explanation has rendered him harmless in bewilderment as it fits perfectly into the whole concept leaving the critic speechless!
Well-done Maximus, thanks for that! smiley smiley smiley
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
rottennaija:

God can do anything he wants to do. Even with the arrangement, he appointed one man to be the mediator between him and the rest of Israel (including proselytize), which was Moses. There were no two mediators.

Now, you would agree with me that the message of the Bible reins Supreme, not our interpretations. Gods had it written into the Bible that Jesus is the mediator between God and men. Nowhere does he give anyone else that work. It's Jesus alone.

We are not talking about what he can do. We are not talking about our understanding. But he has cause to be written down for all followers of Christ is what we are talking about.

The Bible is clear that Jesus is the mediator between God and all men, but what brought about a figure [144,000] in the setting?
The Watchtower explained that Jehovah relates with his only begotten son who in turn relates with the 144,000 who in turn relates with countless number of obedient mankind. This equation is like problems to be solved by high intelligent mathematician!
If you don't belong to the group of those taught by Jehovah,walahi talahi you can never solve the equation! Daniel 12:8-10 wink wink wink
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
rottennaija:

Let me respond to just an aspect you highlight. To many, their see the church as equal to God. Same with Jws, their religion is at the same level with God. Their leaders almost equal to God

It's easy to understand, in short and clear terms ORGANIZATION is GOD. You leave the ORGANIZATION you leave GOD. It's all in the concept ORGANIZATION. It's all in their post comments and responses so far.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 7:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
TATIME:
Bravo Maximus!
You can't understand how your post quenched all what he had in mind as evil missiles. wink wink wink
He is trying to say Jesus mediates for all men according to the Bible but the Watchtower teaches that Jesus mediates between God and ONLY 144,000 while those ones mediates between Christ and the rest of mankind.

But your explanation has rendered him harmless in bewilderment as it fits perfectly into the whole concept leaving the critic speechless!

Explanation! Explanations! Explanations! It does not change anything. We will still get to the root the matter and God's word will rein supreme. Throughout the history of Watchtower, they have always been explaining and explaining... But the truth of God's word stands it's place. When they are done with explaining away, they will still come back tit he truth if the Bible and call their previous explanations old light and the New light. (today, they call it cherish understanding)

Secondly, trinity is not a scriptural teaching. Same with immortality of the soul. But it doesn't change the fact that their believers can explain it.

So, don't be to happy TATIME. Truth is truth and will be truth. What is true Today, will be true tomorrow and forever. Falsehood is falsehood and will remain so forever. So, don't jump up because it seems you have averted what is coming. You can only delay it, but can deny it.

Also, Maximus69, truth is a painstaking process and we will get to it eventually. And we will know which religion teaches truth and which doesn't. Don't forget TATIME and Maximus69, that a religion that teaches lie cannot be true.

That being said, let's continue...

So, having had the agreement Maximus69 that a religion that teaches lie cannot be true.

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 7:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
TATIME:
Bravo Maximus!

Also TATIME, don't be too happy because watchtower has a lot of lies in its publication. When we are done with the Bible (we're you can go around in circles of understanding), we will go to the publications of Watchtower where there are point blank lies you cannot explain away... Just wait
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
TATIME:

The Bible is clear that Jesus is the mediator between God and all men, but what brought about a figure [144,000] in the setting?
The Watchtower explained that Jehovah relates with his only begotten son who in turn relates with the 144,000 who in turn relates with countless number of obedient mankind. This equation is like problems to be solved by high intelligent mathematician!
If you don't belong to the group of those taught by Jehovah,walahi talahi you can never solve the equation! Daniel 12:8-10 wink wink wink
You know i'm beginning to realise what rendered the Pharisees hopeless and senseless!
Because i wonder how they can ever agree with Jesus that John the baptist has served the purpose of the foretold Elijah that was to come before the Messiah!
Of course they'll continue to argue with Jesus that the Bible clearly mentioned Elijah's name NOT John. embarassed
Imagine this one now, the Bible said Jesus is the mediator between God and mankind but he can't explain what brought about 144,000 in the setting, he finds someone who can solve the riddle but instead of showing gratitude, he wants to castigate the person who wants to help him out! undecided
Everyone in Israel even Samaritan could sense that Jesus is the messiah, but critics are insisting that Elijah must come first so to them Jesus can't possibly be the Christ since they've not seen Elijah! cheesy
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2019
rottennaija:

Also TATIME, don't be too happy because watchtower has a lot of lies in its publication. When we are done with the Bible (we're you can go around in circles of understanding), we will go to the publications of Watchtower where there are point blank lies you cannot explain away... Just wait
You spent 25 good years of your life serving in a PERFECT organization filled with of imperfect humans and you can't even understand that they will always go for corrections to keep moving towards PERFECTION! undecided
So now your agitation is that they're making adjustments unlike disobedient imperfect humans who feels whatever they set is PERFECT even when they will not make amendments despite realising their errors.
Hmmm the 25 years is certainly a waste and your criticism is pointless as in lacking substance Sir! wink
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 7:29pm On Apr 14, 2019
Maximus69:

This still does not support your position that the 144000 is a mediator between men and God. The scriptures is clear on that that the MAN between MEN( including the Governing body of Jehovah's witnesses) and GOD is JESUS CHRIST. The head of MAN is JESUS Christ, the HEAD of MAN is not ANOTHER MAN.

Maximus69: Are you now trying to tell me what a God who organised the Israelites to have heads of fifties, heads of hundreds, heads of thousands, judges, kings and chiefs all operating as representatives between himself and the Israelites can or can't do?

Achorladey: That's the problem about LISTENING and not LISTENING CAREFULLY. What eventually happened to that ORGANIZATION of JEHOVAH( the nation of Israel) using jehovah's witnesses analogy of GOD'S ORGANIZATION according to Matthew 23: 37-39. It was abandoned. You know why?

Simple, it's simply because the leaders, judges kings, PRIEST heads of fifties and thousands that kept leading the people ASTRAY. The people wandered about like sheep without shepherd. Did Christ not make reference to that and did he not equally state clearly that he came for the lost sheep of ISREAL. So where WERE the kings, judges, PRIEST(MEDIATORS) heads of BATALLIONS and the rest?

The Bible is inspired and interesting to read Oga. This your MILITARY INTELLIGENCE has no BEARING on the getting the sense of what is contained in the scriptures. Despite how verse and well learned Paul was he still need that encounter with Christ. The Godly fear and military intelligence of Cornelius still needs JESUS CHRIST. The spirit of God is at our disposal for those who request it.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 7:40pm On Apr 14, 2019
TATIME:

TATIME: The Watchtower explained that Jehovah relates with his only begotten son who in turn relates with the 144,000 who in turn relates with countless number of obedient mankind.

Achorladey: It's the EXPLANATION of the WATCHTOWER and the ORGANIZATION all along. Not that of the BIBLE. Hebrews 1:1,2

Long ago God spoke to our FOREFATHERS by means of the PROPHETS on many OCCASIONS and in MANY WAYS. 2 Now at the END of THESE DAYS he has SPOKEN to us by MEANS of a SON, whom he APPOINTED heir of all THINGS, and THROUGH whom he MADE the SYSTEMS of THINGS.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 8:41pm On Apr 14, 2019
Maximus69:
You spent 25 good years of your life serving in a PERFECT organization filled with of imperfect humans and you can't even understand that they will always go for corrections to keep moving towards PERFECTION! undecided
So now your agitation is that they're making adjustments unlike disobedient imperfect humans who feels whatever they set is PERFECT even when they will not make amendments despite realising their errors.
Hmmm the 25 years is certainly a waste and your criticism is pointless as in lacking substance Sir! wink

PERFECT ORGANIZATION with IMPERFECT GOVERNING BODY whom MEDIATES on behalf of other HUMANS on earth. Hahahahaha. Is bound to have ERRORS. So how come is the ORGANIZATION still PERFECT? This your knowledge na one of a KIND.

Take a look at these though why you don't need a PERFECT ORGANIZATION to follow Jesus Christ.

Hebrews 12:2 as we look INTENTLY at the CHIEF AGENT and PERFECTER of our FAITH, JESUS. For the joy that was set before him he endured a torture stake, despising shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

Why should I follow IMPERFECT HUMANS when the PERFECT MAN and just the ONE MAN between me and GOD has given me a an OFFER that no other man can give. The reason for Paul's statement below......  

1 Corinthians 1 29-31 so that no one can boast in his presence. 30 He is the reason you have a relationship with Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God, and RIGHTEOUSNESS(not JWS STANDARDS) and SANCTIFICATION and REDEMPTION( the JW ORGANIZATION was not executed for mankind na JESUS die for all MANKIND), 31 so that, as it is written, “Let the one who boasts, boast in the Lord.”(who is our RIGHTEOUSNESS who SANCTIFIED and REDEEMED us not in the JWS PERFECT ORGANIZATION lead by IMPERFECT HUMANS and MEN filled with ERRORS and ADJUSTMENTS and MODIFICATIONS despite the word of God being Inspired and complete to make man readily complete for every good work).

One can only wonder where the ERROR filled organization of Jehovah's witnesses get those ERRORS from as RIGHTLY stated by the GOVERNING BODY and one of the soon to be SUBJECT of the GOVERNING BODY(Maximus69)

1. Obviously those ERRORS cannot be from the BIBLE.

2. It cannot be from APOSTATES RELIGION as well since the JWS have the whole TRUTH and nothing but the TRUTH and they don't associate with APOSTATES RELIGION.

3. It cannot be from the BIBLES of APOSTATES RELIGION likewise since they have the NWT that has restored accurate RENDERING of the BIBLE by restoring ALL WORDS in its proper place.

4. It cannot be from the religious leaders of other CHRISTIAN DENOMINATIONS since the leaders of the Organization don't associate with those that are all under BABYLON the GREAT the empire of FALSE RELIGION.

5. It cannot also be from the BIBLE COMMENTARIES of APOSTATES Religion since the JWS too have numerous bible commentaries despite the fact that they HOUSE numerous BIBLE COMMENTARIES of APOSTATES RELIGION.

6. It cannot be from GOD'S HOLY SPIRIT too, I don't know of any record of God's holy spirit TRANSMITTING ERROR.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2019
Maximus69:

Point of correction. Lies are from the devil. When you lies, it's on purpose not mistakes. The Watchtower organization has been caught lying many times and they lie on purpose.

People make mistakes and can correct them. But lies, lies are not mistakes. Please don't try to mix them.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
rottennaija:

Point of correction. Lies are from the devil. When you lies, it's on purpose not mistakes. The Watchtower organization has been caught lying many times and they lie on purpose.

People make mistakes and can correct them. But lies, lies are not mistakes. Please don't try to mix them.
You will continue to get confused the more if you're not sincere within your own mind!
Lies on purpose will never be changed but rather it will continue to move ahead with the same ideology.
Jehovah's Witnesses have changed so many things they used to believe or do in the past, unlike other religious groups where a member will break away in a bid to correct the mistake of an organization yet such erring organization will remain his/her ally in worship despite the contradictions! embarassed
If you're not in agreement with the Watchtower the general believe of all the members is that you're no more worshiping the same God with them.
Please Sir that is TRUTH! wink
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
Maximus69:
You will continue to get confused the more if you're not sincere within your own mind!
Lies on purpose will never be changed but rather it will continue to move ahead with the same ideology.
Jehovah's Witnesses have changed so many things they used to believe or do in the past, unlike other religious groups where a member will break away in a bid to correct the mistake of an organization yet such erring organization will remain his/her ally in worship despite the contradictions! embarassed
If you're not in agreement with the Watchtower the general believe of all the members is that you're no more worshiping the same God with them.
Please Sir that is TRUTH! wink
Walahi Talahi Maximus won't kill me with amusement! cheesy cheesy cheesy
You're lamenting over someone whose heart is ROTTEN for been confused within his ROTTEN mind!
OK now he is insisting that someone who keeps correcting himself (after realising his mistakes without considering what critics will say) is a LIAR!
So how are you going to convince him now that a PERFECT spirit being is the one responsible for such amendments, forcing this imperfect humans to make such changes? wink wink wink
God is the author of the Bible, he used Israelites as writers and copyists, they penned down so many of their own blunders, they even penned down events where they were taken into exile as slaves and on top of it all Arabs claims the book is full of lies fabricated by the Israelites! embarassed embarassed embarassed
My question is 'what else should be there that those Israelite writers are hiding?' undecided undecided undecided
That is CRITICISM for you my brother! wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Bible Question: Was Benjamin Born Before Or After Joseph Was Sold Into Slavery? / Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika / Nollywood Stars Turned Pastors (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 192
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.