Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen (31083 Views)

Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2019
achorladey:

The post you responded to has something related to LISTENING and LISTENING CAREFULLY. Now let's see how well you have listened.

Your opening SALVO in response to OP thread as captured 10:12pm on April 13 2019 contained the BELOW........

Jozzy4 @ 10:12 pm on April 13 2019

to think u presented this ARRANT NONSENSE as fact is just a reflection of how POOR your BASIC KNOWLEDGE of the bible is.

Achorladey: At this point you have not even started ADRESSING the main issue your post is based upon, but you have attached TAGS, LABELS and you ARE ALL over the OP.

Then you went ahead to ADDRESS your AREA of CONCERN which is not a bad thing to do as captured below............

still Jozzy4 @ 10:12pm on April 13

1. the great crowd at rev 7:9 are said to be coming out from the great tribulation, for Gods sake where did the great tribulation occur ? @ context
2. Rev 19:1 says a voice LIKE , or as quoted by you "as a " , as and like are simileys , it isnt describing the great crowd but a description of the voice heard by john which wasnt specified, for Gods sake this same voice is described as LIKE MANY WATERS , LIKE THUNDER ( rev 19;6. ) just a decription not an identity of the great crowd.

Achorladey: then the below as CLOSING REMARKS....

Jozzy4: am not suprised u end up an ATHEIST and DISBELIEF in the BIBLE , not suprising at all . this POOR KNOWLEDGE says it all.

Achorladey: Your labels and tags on the OP continued.

Now to your latest post let's see if you had been listening and listening carefully...

Jozzy4: I address the half baked story the op used in starting the thread.

Achorladey: What did you start with here AGAIN, TAGS and LABEL such as HALF BAKED. The word HALF BAKED equally support what OP said concerning the part of his post you adresssed.

Jozzy4: if you have issues with the response, the post is there , so don't come up with that nonsense of leaving facts,

Achorladey: What and where is the NONSENSE coming from.

Jozzy4:.Who else would make a man leave God and to the point of saying God doesn't exist or Bible is not Gods word ? SATAN.

Achorladey: I want to believe the above is about the DEVIL.

Jozzy4: he has catch the Op alive , it's not name calling.

Achorladey: Now you see reason why the OP has called for EVIDENCE to back up your claims, ASSUMPTIONS and BOLD statement.

Jozzy4: You are gradually on your way too just like many ex witness, left to Satan's camp.

Achorladey: where is SATAN'S camp located? when Jesus abandoned JERUSALEM (JEHOVAH'S ORGANIZATION back then) and head outside the camp, was he LEAVING to JOIN SATAN'S CAMP?

Matthew 23: 37-39.

“Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the killer of the prophets and stoner of those sent to her—how often I wanted to gather your children together the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings! But you did not want it. 38 Look! Your house is ABANDONED to YOU. 39 For I say to you, you will by no MEANS see ME from now UNTIL you SAY, ‘Blessed is the one who comes in Jehovah’s name!’”

Hebrews 13: 12,13......Therefore, Jesus also suffered OUTSIDE the CITY GATE in order to sanctify the people with his own blood. 13 Let us, then, go to HIM OUTSIDE the CAMP, BEARING the REPROACH he BORE, 14 for we do not HAVE HERE a CITY that REMAINS, but we are EARNESTLY SEEKING the one to COME.

When an individual leaves the WALLS of a Christian DENOMINATION does not equate to LEAVING GOD. It's simple enough to understand.

Still on Hebrews......

Hebrews 13:6 So that we may be of GOOD COURAGE and say: “Jehovah is my HELPER; I will not be AFRAID. What can MAN do to ME?

Jozzy4: Unless you receive sense before its late. U see how your friend end up?

Achorladey: Concerning receiving sense, I have drawn your attention to your post and you equally respond to the ATTENTION on this platform is an attestation that the SENSE is there and I equally beg GOD to make me get the SENSE of what I listen, read and write everyday. I hope you pick a clue from here too. It's good to LISTEN and equally LISTEN CAREFULLY.

Jozzy4: That's your companion right?

Achorladey: Tell me what is bad in having rottennaija as a companion?

Jozzy4: You must be getting really encouraged with someone who opposed the bible?

Achorladey: the scriptures cited by rottennaija so far must have been from Mathematics or history books.

Jozzy4: Online church indeed.

Achorladey: Even the organization you are a member of loves directing its ADHERENTS to visit the ONLINE Website for more information. I know you are aware. Tell us what is bad in group of people meeting online to discuss all things relating to what is contained in the BIBLE and likewise getting themselves motivated and ENCOURAGED to do good deeds.

Idiotic post, wait ! Must you talk ?

I told you someone doesn't believe the bible anymore, you are speaking rubbish, sooner or later if care is not taken , you will Join him in his pitiable state. To Even think you consider such a person who dismissed the bible , God word , shows how pitiable your present condition is
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 4:30pm On Apr 16, 2019
rottennaija:

I asked you for prove I said I don't believe in the Bible or God. You have not shown me yet, better start responding to it before I'll drag you to all nairaland members to show them you, a Jehovah's Witnesses is a serial liar, and I will. By the end of the day, show me the proof or tomorrow, I'll create a new topic, tag all members of nairaland and call you out

TATIME , MAXIMUS69 ,

This fellow is a serial liar, he is trying to dodge but it's not going to work, I initially wanted him to disgrace himself on a public level by opening that thread, before I launch my evidence but I will let It pass .

Follow the link below, In a Reply to Tempem 11:17am , July 13 2016 , He categorically state clearly that He Doesn't believe the Bible.

https://www.nairaland.com/3223626/jehovahs-witnesses-promote-police-hatred#47494990
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
Jozzy4:

TATIME , MAXIMUS69 ,

This fellow is a serial liar, he is trying to dodge but it's not going to work, I initially wanted him to disgrace himself on a public level by opening that thread, before I launch my evidence but I will let It pass .

Follow the link below, In a Reply to Tempem 11:17am , July 13 2016 , He categorically state clearly that He Doesn't believe the Bible.

https://www.nairaland.com/3223626/jehovahs-witnesses-promote-police-hatred#47494990

And I don't believe in God? Will you also find that?

Anyway, let me save you the stress, the person that asked the question knew my response was sarcasm. That was as why he didn't bother stressing it.

So don't think what you saw there meant anything.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
rottennaija:

Ok. So there is no proof in the bible
This is what i've been saying since.
He has responded now, told you the source of his beliefs and teachers, you also have those who have been taught by the same group[GB] at home. Why not ask them? Because it's obvious all JWs across the globe will give you the same response since they're all loyal to their teachers who claims God anointed them to be the faithful and discreet slave of our time.
So why not ask your Papa and Mama who are also JWs? Please any response they give you is what you'll get from over 8,000,000 members of the group throughout the earth!
It is the Pharisees who keeps asking stupidly like this when they already know what the answer would be! John 9:1-34
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2019
Jozzy4:

TATIME , MAXIMUS69 ,

You need not bother yourself, it's so obvious because he said his Papa and Mama are JWs, this means there is no question he has in mind against JWs that they can't or wouldn't have answered [if he ask them]. But he will not go and table it before them.
The Bible said we should honour our Parents, he is accusing his own parents to be serial liars spreading the false doctrines of a group. OK why not try help your parents since you're now sure that they're going to be tormented in hellfire? He said they are good people, yet all other JWs teaching their neighbours what the GB teaches will be punish! What about your Papa and Mama,as they're also committing the same crime? He couldn't give a straightforward answer!
I wonder if he is still in his right senses! undecided
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2019
rottennaija:

And I don't believe in God?
If you do, you won't be kicking against the idea of God having UNITED worshipers with the same mindset!
That is exactly what Satan detests if you don't know, get it into your skull right now!
Satan just want people to have different mindsets so that he can drive all of them to do his will with just a single swing!
They will detest a unique standard but claiming they're still worshiping the same God. That is Satan behind the scene, God's own people are ORGANISED and if you're not part of that one and only ORGANIZATION, YOU'RE NOT WORSHIPING THEIR GOD. Period! wink
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 11:21pm On Apr 16, 2019
Jozzy4:

Idiotic post, wait ! Must you talk ?

I told you someone doesn't believe the bible anymore, you are speaking rubbish, sooner or later if care is not taken , you will Join him in his pitiable state. To Even think you consider such a person who dismissed the bible , God word , shows how pitiable your present condition is

Jozzy4: Idiotic post,

Achorladey: Your palaver to get yourself around. An IDIOTIC post that gets a response. IDIOTIC indeed.

Jozzy4: wait ! MUST you TALK?

Achorladey: An interesting question that requires an answer. My take is, the ABILITY to TALK and the organs RESPONSIBLE for it, is not a PRODUCT of Jozzy4 but a PERSONAL copy God gave to me just like you. It's my FREEDOM, let me use. You get your own PERSONAL COPY and you have EQUALLY used it to RESPOND to this post.

Jozzy4: I told you someone DOESN'T BELIEVE the bible ANYMORE,

Achorladey: Even IF your ASSUMPTIONS and CONCLUSION is TRUE, will he be the first among those who DOESN'T BELIEVE in God?

rottennaija had repeatedly cited scriptures and follow through with his mind, heart to emphasize what he believes about those scriptures and yet you stuck to the ASSUMPTION above and you want me to PASTE it my MEMORY. I see your post but I no gree.

This is why I will I not join you in your ASSUMPTIONS

rottennaija @ 3:54pm April 15 post this on this same thread highlighted below.......

To me, the issue is really SIMPLE and CLEAR, they DISOBEY JESUS, they cannot have my loyalty. This reveals where my loyalty lies. If you DISOBEY JESUS, you also DISOBEY his FATHER.
MY LOYALTY FIRST and FOREMOST lies to JEHOVAH and JESUS. That was the teaching INSTILLED in ME by my jw FATHER and MOTHER. Following the examples of the Peter, James and John, I say, I must OBEY GOD as RULER than ME.

Oga Jozzy4 did you see this post? If you do please remind TATIME and Maximus69 that indeed the PAPAS and MAMAS of rottennaija gave rottennaija the best PRESENT about LOYALTY..... to JEHOVAH and JESUS.

rottennaija PAPAS and MAMAS are not STUPID.

Here is another...............

rottennaija @ 1:04 pm April 15

FOR ME, when I BOAST, I do not BOAST in men or ORGANIZATIONS or CHURCH. I do not BOAST in GOVERNING BODY or CHURCH LEADERS of POPES or pastors. I do not follow MEN. When I boast, I boast in my SAVIOR CHRIST and when it is time, I will show you who CHRIST JESUS and he did for you that men cannot do.
And when I have PEOPLE that LOOK UP to ME or ask me! WHERE do you BELONG, which group do you BELONG, I will tell THEM, don't look up to GROUPS AND MEN or PEOPLE, 'BELIEVE in the LORD JESUS and you will be SAVED' Acts 16:31 , they look CONFUSED for all their LIVES, they are train to BELIEVE in MEN and CHURCHES and ORGANIZATIONS.

Oga Jozzy4 did you see this as well? rottennaija is not DISOWNING Christ ooooo, what about you?

Just the few I can lay my hands on.

Jozzy4 : you are SPEAKING RUBBISH,

Achorladey: Before you get to this part of my post, you will see your PILED RUBBISH in front of you.

Jozzy4: SOONER or LATER if care is not taken , you will Join him in his PITIABLE state.

Achorladey: You don't mean it, Oga Jozzy4, I listen and listen carefully, following from the discussion so far I can discern for myself whoever is in a PITIABLE state SOONER or LATER.

Jozzy4: To EVEN THINK you consider such a person who DISMISSED the BIBLE , God word , shows how PITIABLE your present CONDITION is

Achorladey: You are still thinking before but now you have ARRIVED at your USUAL ASSUMPTIONS. I don't know the PITIABLE condition you talked about as regards rottennaija DISMISSING what is CONTAINED in the Bible. His post highlighted above shows he is not in a PITIABLE CONDITION at all. In fact he has JESUS CHRIST as his BOAST. This your PITIABLE ASSUMPTIONS get as e be ooooo.

Let me round this up by saying again LISTEN and LISTEN CAREFULLY. HAD YOU done so INITIALLY you would not be RESPONDING to an IDIOTIC POST.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 11:36pm On Apr 16, 2019
Jozzy4:

TATIME , MAXIMUS69 ,

All the post highlighted below are all of rottennaija on that particular thread you have cited and none of this give you a clue as to whether HE BELIEVES THE BIBLE OR NOT?

But you so much cherish post 3 and hang on to it to support your ASSUMPTIONS as usual. I repeat again LISTEN and LISTEN CAREFULLY.

Post 1 to 3...... Numbering mine.

1. By your response, your are obviously a jw. I'm sure you have also seen the bunger videos. Truth is, is the videos promoting any hatred for police? Are the videos promoting police as tools used by Satan to attack witnesses? Have the Watchtower organisation been teaching that Satan uses police and other religious organisation to attack them?
Don't try to disgrace yourself here. You and I well know that the message we preach to people that are not JWs isn't the same message/view we preach/have about them in when we study about them

2. What baffles me about us is, we blame others of what we do 100% of the time. We defame other religion, we say bad about their adherent, and yet we see nothing bad about it. Our publications shows it and we turn a blind eye to it.

3. No. I don't

1 Like

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 17, 2019
lipsrsealed
achorladey:

All the post highlighted below are all of rottennaija on that particular thread you have cited and none of this give you a clue as to whether HE BELIEVES THE BIBLE OR NOT?

But you so much cherish post 3 and hang on to it to support your ASSUMPTIONS as usual. I repeat again LISTEN and LISTEN CAREFULLY.

Post 1 to 3...... Numbering mine.

1. By your response, your are obviously a jw. I'm sure you have also seen the bunger videos. Truth is, is the videos promoting any hatred for police? Are the videos promoting police as tools used by Satan to attack witnesses? Have the Watchtower organisation been teaching that Satan uses police and other religious organisation to attack them?
Don't try to disgrace yourself here. You and I well know that the message we preach to people that are not JWs isn't the same message/view we preach/have about them in when we study about them

2. What baffles me about us is, we blame others of what we do 100% of the time. We defame other religion, we say bad about their adherent, and yet we see nothing bad about it. Our publications shows it and we turn a blind eye to it.

3. No. I don't
Omo ale ton fi owo osi juwe ile Baba e!
Dear Sir,
If the leaders, rules, standards and mindset of all your countrymen is nothing to right home about. Then it's best if you nationalise yourself in ANOTHER Country that has leaders, rules, standards and where the people's mindset pleases you! That is exactly what most Arabians are doing today.
There is clear evidence that a group will perfectly fit in to all the prophecies foretold in the Bible regarding SEPARATION and all signals are pointing to just one organization 'Jehovah's Witnesses'. 2Cor 6:17
So if your Papa, Mama, Brother, Sister, Uncle and Aunty are all members of this group, you've got just two options.
(1) Support the orderliness in the family if you want to remain relevant!
(2) Leave the wicked family for another better family of your likeness!
There's no point grumbling or murmuring when no one is forcing you to remain a member of the family, you're either in or out period! Phil 2:14 wink
The Bible's admonition is clear, so if you're sure your spiritual family is not OK, take your LEAVE! Rev 18:4 wink
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 17, 2019
Maximus69:
lipsrsealed Omo ale ton fi owo osi juwe ile Baba e!
Dear Sir,
If the leaders, rules, standards and mindset of all your countrymen is nothing to right home about. Then it's best if you nationalise yourself in ANOTHER Country that has leaders, rules, standards and where the people's mindset pleases you! That is exactly what most Arabians are doing today.
There is clear evidence that a group will perfectly fit in to all the prophecies foretold in the Bible regarding SEPARATION and all signals are pointing to just one organization 'Jehovah's Witnesses'. 2Cor 6:17
So if your Papa, Mama, Brother, Sister, Uncle and Aunty are all members of this group, you've got just two options.
There's no point grumbling or murmuring when no one is forcing you to remain a member of the family, you're either in or out period! Phil 2:14 wink
The Bible's admonition is clear, so if you're sure your spiritual family is not OK, take your LEAVE! Rev 18:4 wink
That's your former friend, who wants all the thousands of different religious groups having contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines to continue relating as one single spiritual family! grin grin grin
I kept laughing when you asked him how Christians globally could be brought under one umbrella! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Now you can see what he actually has in mind, he is against just one single group : the only group separating herself from all others due to the unique standard guiding them 'Jehovah's Witnesses'! wink wink wink
Ti oju ba fara bale,aa rimu ooooo! shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 17, 2019
TATIME:
That's your former friend, who wants all the thousands of different religious groups having contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines to continue relating as one single spiritual family! grin grin grin
I kept laughing when you asked him how Christians globally could be brought under one umbrella! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Now you can see what he actually has in mind, he is against just one single group : the only group separating herself from all others due to the unique standard guiding them 'Jehovah's Witnesses'! wink wink wink
Ti oju ba fara bale,aa rimu ooooo! shocked shocked shocked
Satan has really gotten him!
If he is in his right senses he should know by now that he's in the middle of nowhere.
With Jehovah's Witnesses he can't worship conveniently neither can he worship with those on the opposition.
He is criticizing the one and only group that he could associate with.
Hmmm, truthfully he is a miscreant and fugitive indeed! embarassed
If he is not comfortable in the midst of these ones to stand up in order not to tolerate any rivalry for Jehovah's organization, i wonder where else he could got real comfort! wink

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 11:16am On Apr 17, 2019
Maximus69:
lipsrsealed Omo ale ton fi owo osi juwe ile Baba e!
Dear Sir,

Maximus69: Omo ale ton fi owo osi juwe ile Baba e!

Achorladey: Ta ni omo ALE? Ta ni BABA e? Ko si ona miiran to fe fi soro yii ti o MA ni ITUMO. Mo beere leekan si, ta ni OMO ale ta ni BABA e?

Maximus69: Dear Sir,

Achorladey: Dear sir fun OMO ALE keh! Dear sir to you too oooooo.

Maximus69: If the leaders, rules, standards and mindset of all your countrymen is nothing to right home about.

Achorladey: Ehen

Maximus69: Then it's best if you nationalise yourself in ANOTHER Country that has leaders, rules, standards and where the people's mindset pleases you!

Achorladey: Coming from the MILITARY INTELLIGENCE MAN with seasoned experience from all over the WORLD. If people were to adopt this your ANALOGY mindset all over the WORLD. Will your NIGERIA remain as NIGERIA.

Maximus69: That is exactly what most Arabians are doing today.

Achorladey: What did the people LIVING in ALGERIA just do with their forever MONARCH who had been RULING with RULES and STANDARDS that does not please THEM. They NATUALISE and GO TO TRINIDAD and TOBAGO bah? I gbadun this your REASONING SKILLS.

Maximus69: There is CLEAR EVIDENCE that a GROUP will perfectly fit in to all the PROPHECIES FORETOLD in the Bible regarding SEPARATION and all signals are pointing to just ONE ORGANIZATION 'Jehovah's Witnesses'.

Achorladey: The effort you had used to bring yourself to LABELS, NAME CALLING, TAGS ti o lo lati fi ranse si ile losi awon ti o ju e Lo. You will have completed your CLEAR EVIDENCE with scriptural proof. Just to prove the APPOINTMENT of the GB as the FAITHFUL AND DISCREET SLAVE it all falls into PROPHETIC ASSUMPTIONS and yet you are stating CLEAR EVIDENCE in ASSUMPTION PROPHECIES FORETOLD. PROPHECIES dey get ASSUMPTIONS. Hahahahahaha!

Maximus69 2Cor 6:17

Achorladey: 2 Corinthians 6: 14-17

Do not become partners with those who do not believe, for what partnership is there between righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship does light have with darkness? 15 And what agreement does Christ have with Beliar? Or what does a BELIEVER share in COMMON with an UNBELIEVER? 16 And what mutual agreement does the TEMPLE of God have with IDOLS? For WE ARE the TEMPLE of the LIVING GOD, just as God said, “I will live in them and will walk among them, and I will be their God,and they will be my people.”17 Therefore “come out from their midst, and be separate,” says the Lord, “and touch no unclean thing, and I will welcome you, 18 and I will be a father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters,” says the All-Powerful Lord.

Who are those that are expected COME OUT from their midst, and be SEPARATED? Who are those says the LORD should not touch UNCLEAN THING?

A Jehovah Witnesses

B. Believers

C. I employ my usual diversionary TACTICS.

Your answer will reflect how well you understand the BIBLE cited?

Did that scripture above say you have to be a JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES before GOD DWELLS or WALK in YOU?

Maximus69: So if your Papa, Mama, Brother, Sister, Uncle and Aunty are all members of this group, you've got just two options.

Achorladey: Two options! As long as it has proof scripturally not those Military intelligence options cooked from MEMORY or the teachings you have that cannot be supported scripturally.

Maximus69: (1) Support the orderliness in the family if you want to remain relevant!

Achorladey: The whole members of the family are expected to remain RELEVANT regardless of his FAITH or RELIGIOUS AFFILIATION or ACTIVITIES. Why?

1 Timothy 5:8

But if someone does not PROVIDE for his OWN, ESPECIALLY his own FAMILY, he has denied the FAITH and is worse than an UNBELIEVER.

You are a BELIEVER or UNBELIEVER is not a room to become IRRELEVANT in your family. That you are not a member of their group is no room for ABANDONMENT. Oga Maximus69 hope you get this CLEAR.

Maximus69: (2) Leave the wicked family for another better family of your likeness

Achorladey: Which family is wicked now? Who has said here on this thread his family is wicked? The response to your first option tackles this already. Just to add

Matthew 7: 9-11 Indeed, which one of you, if his son asks for bread, will hand him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, he will not hand him a serpent, will he? 11 Therefore, if you, although being WICKED, know how to GIVE GOOD GIFTS to your children, how much more so will your Father who is in the heavens give good things to those asking him.

Even WICKED people do good things sometimes. LEARN LEARN LEARN.

Maximus69: There's no point GRUMBLING or MURMURING when no one is forcing you to remain a member of the family, you're either in or out period!

Achorladey: In the dictionary of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, murmuring and grumbling is a TABOO abi? The owner of the thread didn't set up the THREAD to GRUMBLE and MURMUR, it was ABOUT GETTING the JWS to LISTEN and he has ACHIEVED his AIM and equally shown the state of your mind when issues that touches the doctrines of Jehovah's witnesses are discussed.

Maximus69 : Phil 2:14

Achorladey: Phillipians 2:14 Keep doing all things free from MURMURING and ARGUMENTS,

Fine advice and and counsel from PAUL.

I only have one question to MURMUR or GRUMBLE is it a BAD THING?

Another point here is did rottennaija set up the thread to MURMUR and GRUMBLE?

Maximus69: The Bible's admonition is clear, so if you're sure your spiritual family is not OK, take your LEAVE! Rev 18:4

Achorladey: This will make me go back to 2 Corinthians 6: 18.......and I will be a father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters,” says the All-Powerful Lord.

How do we become SONS and DAUGHTERS of the ALL POWERFUL LORD?

Revelations 18:4 Then I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of HER, my PEOPLE, so you will not take part in her sins and so you will not receive her plagues, 

Who is the HER? who is MY PEOPLE. Is the my PEOPLE there called JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES. Is the HER referred to as rottennaija and achorladey.

Oga Maximus69, listen and listen carefully.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 11:39am On Apr 17, 2019
Maximus69:

Satan has really gotten him!
If he is in his right senses he should know by now that he's in the middle of nowhere.
With Jehovah's Witnesses he can't worship conveniently neither can he worship with those on the opposition.
He is criticizing the one and only group that he could associate with.
Hmmm, truthfully he is a miscreant and fugitive indeed! embarassed
If he is not comfortable in the midst of these ones to stand up in order not to tolerate any rivalry for Jehovah's organization, i wonder where else he could got real comfort! wink

Maximus69: Satan has really gotten him!

Achorladey: Your usual ASSUMPTIONS that cannot be supported scripturally, I don't have to state more here pertaining to this point of yours, I have addressed it before.

Maximus69: If he is in his right senses he should know by now that he's in the middle of nowhere.

Achorladey: Right senses kikikikiki! Another assumptions that cannot be supported. At least I have the opportunity of taking time to discuss with THOSE in their RIGHT SENSES.

Maximus69: With Jehovah's Witnesses he can't worship conveniently neither can he worship with those on the opposition.

Achorladey: The Bible did not state in anywhere you have to be a member of any RELIGIOUS DENOMINATIONS or ORGANIZATION to worship.

Maximus69: He is criticizing the one and only group that he could associate with.

Achorladey: Just show the CRITICISM yours don't need to be shown most of your post in itself is CRITICISM

Maximus69: Hmmm, truthfully he is a miscreant and fugitive indeed!

Achorladey: Don't tell me you are running out of ADJECTIVES and don't forget you are still my brother, you dont have to see me as ONE but I do. Hahaha!

Maximus69: If he is not comfortable in the midst of these ones to stand up in order not to tolerate any rivalry for Jehovah's organization,

Achorladey: Usual ASSUMPTIONS repeated here, ASSUMPTION JEHOVAH'S ORGANIZATION abi?

Maximus69: i wonder where else he could got real comfort!

Achorladey: Had you been listening and listening carefully you will not be REPEATING same question over and over. My response it's not the WHERE it is the WHOM. John 6: 67,68

Simon Peter answered him, “Lord, to WHOM would we go? You have the WORDS of ETERNAL LIFE. 69 We have come to believe and to know that you are the Holy One of God!

John 14:16.
And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another COMFORTER, that he may ABIDE with you FOR EVER

To get this is not dependent on being a JEHOVAH'S WITNESS.

2 Corinthians 1: 3-8Blessed is the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our troubles so that we may be able to comfort those experiencing any trouble with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. 5 For just as the sufferings of Christ overflow toward us, so also our comfort through Christ overflows to you. 6 But if we are afflicted, it is for your comfort and salvation; if we are comforted, it is for your comfort that you experience in your patient endurance of the same sufferings that we also suffer. 7 And our hope for you is steadfast because we know that as you share in our sufferings, so also you will share in our comfort.

Please count the number of COMFORT in the scriptures above and see whether I DON'T HAVE COMFORT.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
achorladey:

Maximus69: Omo ale ton fi owo osi juwe ile Baba e!

Achorladey: Ta ni omo ALE? Ta ni BABA e? Ko si ona miiran to fe fi soro yii ti o MA ni ITUMO. Mo beere leekan si, ta ni OMO ale ta ni BABA e?

Maximus69: Dear Sir,

Achorladey: Dear sir fun OMO ALE keh! Dear sir to you too oooooo.

Maximus69: If the leaders, rules, standards and mindset of all your countrymen is nothing to right home about.

Achorladey: Ehen

Maximus69: Then it's best if you nationalise yourself in ANOTHER Country that has leaders, rules, standards and where the people's mindset pleases you!

Achorladey: Coming from the MILITARY INTELLIGENCE MAN with seasoned experience from all over the WORLD. If people were to adopt this your ANALOGY mindset all over the WORLD. Will your NIGERIA remain as NIGERIA.

Maximus69: That is exactly what most Arabians are doing today.

Achorladey: What did the people LIVING in ALGERIA just do with their forever MONARCH who had been RULING with RULES and STANDARDS that does not please THEM. They NATUALISE and GO TO TRINIDAD and TOBAGO bah? I gbadun this your REASONING SKILLS.

Maximus69: There is CLEAR EVIDENCE that a GROUP will perfectly fit in to all the PROPHECIES FORETOLD in the Bible regarding SEPARATION and all signals are pointing to just ONE ORGANIZATION 'Jehovah's Witnesses'.

Achorladey: The effort you had used to bring yourself to LABELS, NAME CALLING, TAGS ti o lo lati fi ranse si ile losi awon ti o ju e Lo. You will have completed your CLEAR EVIDENCE with scriptural proof. Just to prove the APPOINTMENT of the GB as the FAITHFUL AND DISCREET SLAVE it all falls into PROPHETIC ASSUMPTIONS and yet you are stating CLEAR EVIDENCE in ASSUMPTION PROPHECIES FORETOLD. PROPHECIES dey get ASSUMPTIONS. Hahahahahaha!

Maximus69 2Cor 6:17

Achorladey: 2 Corinthians 6: 14-17

Do not become partners with those who do not believe, for what partnership is there between righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship does light have with darkness? 15 And what agreement does Christ have with Beliar? Or what does a BELIEVER share in COMMON with an UNBELIEVER? 16 And what mutual agreement does the TEMPLE of God have with IDOLS? For WE ARE the TEMPLE of the LIVING GOD, just as God said, “I will live in them and will walk among them, and I will be their God,and they will be my people.”17 Therefore “come out from their midst, and be separate,” says the Lord, “and touch no unclean thing, and I will welcome you, 18 and I will be a father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters,” says the All-Powerful Lord.

Who are those that are expected COME OUT from their midst, and be SEPARATED? Who are those says the LORD should not touch UNCLEAN THING?

A Jehovah Witnesses

B. Believers

C. I employ my usual diversionary TACTICS.

Your answer will reflect how well you understand the BIBLE cited?

Did that scripture above say you have to be a JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES before GOD DWELLS or WALK in YOU?

Maximus69: So if your Papa, Mama, Brother, Sister, Uncle and Aunty are all members of this group, you've got just two options.

Achorladey: Two options! As long as it has proof scripturally not those Military intelligence options cooked from MEMORY or the teachings you have that cannot be supported scripturally.

Maximus69: (1) Support the orderliness in the family if you want to remain relevant!

Achorladey: The whole members of the family are expected to remain RELEVANT regardless of his FAITH or RELIGIOUS AFFILIATION or ACTIVITIES. Why?

1 Timothy 5:8

But if someone does not PROVIDE for his OWN, ESPECIALLY his own FAMILY, he has denied the FAITH and is worse than an UNBELIEVER.

You are a BELIEVER or UNBELIEVER is not a room to become IRRELEVANT in your family. That you are not a member of their group is no room for ABANDONMENT. Oga Maximus69 hope you get this CLEAR.

Maximus69: (2) Leave the wicked family for another better family of your likeness

Achorladey: Which family is wicked now? Who has said here on this thread his family is wicked? The response to your first option tackles this already. Just to add

Matthew 7: 9-11 Indeed, which one of you, if his son asks for bread, will hand him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, he will not hand him a serpent, will he? 11 Therefore, if you, although being WICKED, know how to GIVE GOOD GIFTS to your children, how much more so will your Father who is in the heavens give good things to those asking him.

Even WICKED people do good things sometimes. LEARN LEARN LEARN.

Maximus69: There's no point GRUMBLING or MURMURING when no one is forcing you to remain a member of the family, you're either in or out period!

Achorladey: In the dictionary of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, murmuring and grumbling is a TABOO abi? The owner of the thread didn't set up the THREAD to GRUMBLE and MURMUR, it was ABOUT GETTING the JWS to LISTEN and he has ACHIEVED his AIM and equally shown the state of your mind when issues that touches the doctrines of Jehovah's witnesses are discussed.

Maximus69 : Phil 2:14

Achorladey: Phillipians 2:14 Keep doing all things free from MURMURING and ARGUMENTS,

Fine advice and and counsel from PAUL.

I only have one question to MURMUR or GRUMBLE is it a BAD THING?

Another point here is did rottennaija set up the thread to MURMUR and GRUMBLE?

Maximus69: The Bible's admonition is clear, so if you're sure your spiritual family is not OK, take your LEAVE! Rev 18:4

Achorladey: This will make me go back to 2 Corinthians 6: 18.......and I will be a father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters,” says the All-Powerful Lord.

How do we become SONS and DAUGHTERS of the ALL POWERFUL LORD?

Revelations 18:4 Then I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of HER, my PEOPLE, so you will not take part in her sins and so you will not receive her plagues, 

Who is the HER? who is MY PEOPLE. Is the my PEOPLE there called JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES. Is the HER referred to as rottennaija and achorladey.

Oga Maximus69, listen and listen carefully.

Omo ale ni enikeni to ko ba mo ede, asa ati ise awon eniyan to bii, abi to korira ede, asa ati ise awon to bii!
You're comparing matters of a spiritual nation to that of natural nations like Nigeria and Algeria! cheesy
OK let's go there, as a Nigerian you realised that the leaders, rules, standards and mindset of all your countrymen is NOTHING to write home about. Surely you and those few ones having the same mindset like you must NATIONALISE yourselves elsewhere!
That's the only sensible thing to do! Genesis 12:1
So if you're indeed not a Bastard in the real sense,then those who really cherish your way of life amidst your natural relatives will follow you! Genesis 11:31,32
Dear Sir, STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF! if you're sure that Jehovah's Witnesses organization is wrong in their reasoning, TAKE YOUR LEAVE! cheesy
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2019
achorladey:

Maximus69: Satan has really gotten him!

Achorladey: Your usual ASSUMPTIONS that cannot be supported scripturally, I don't have to state more here pertaining to this point of yours, I have addressed it before.

Maximus69: If he is in his right senses he should know by now that he's in the middle of nowhere.

Achorladey: Right senses kikikikiki! Another assumptions that cannot be supported. At least I have the opportunity of taking time to discuss with THOSE in their RIGHT SENSES.

Maximus69: With Jehovah's Witnesses he can't worship conveniently neither can he worship with those on the opposition.

Achorladey: The Bible did not state in anywhere you have to be a member of any RELIGIOUS DENOMINATIONS or ORGANIZATION to worship.

Maximus69: He is criticizing the one and only group that he could associate with.

Achorladey: Just show the CRITICISM yours don't need to be shown most of your post in itself is CRITICISM

Maximus69: Hmmm, truthfully he is a miscreant and fugitive indeed!

Achorladey: Don't tell me you are running out of ADJECTIVES and don't forget you are still my brother, you dont have to see me as ONE but I do. Hahaha!

Maximus69: If he is not comfortable in the midst of these ones to stand up in order not to tolerate any rivalry for Jehovah's organization,

Achorladey: Usual ASSUMPTIONS repeated here, ASSUMPTION JEHOVAH'S ORGANIZATION abi?

Maximus69: i wonder where else he could got real comfort!

Achorladey: Had you been listening and listening carefully you will not be REPEATING same question over and over. My response it's not the WHERE it is the WHOM. John 6: 67,68

Simon Peter answered him, “Lord, to WHOM would we go? You have the WORDS of ETERNAL LIFE. 69 We have come to believe and to know that you are the Holy One of God!

John 14:16.
And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another COMFORTER, that he may ABIDE with you FOR EVER

To get this is not dependent on being a JEHOVAH'S WITNESS.

2 Corinthians 1: 3-8Blessed is the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, 4 who comforts us in all our troubles so that we may be able to comfort those experiencing any trouble with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. 5 For just as the sufferings of Christ overflow toward us, so also our comfort through Christ overflows to you. 6 But if we are afflicted, it is for your comfort and salvation; if we are comforted, it is for your comfort that you experience in your patient endurance of the same sufferings that we also suffer. 7 And our hope for you is steadfast because we know that as you share in our sufferings, so also you will share in our comfort.

Please count the number of COMFORT in the scriptures above and see whether I DON'T HAVE COMFORT.
You can never be my brother if we're not related in any sense! wink
Below are pictures of my brothers and sisters IN FAITH and if you're opposed to what we believe, you can never be our brother.
Your meeting attendance at our KH is just like that of Judas Iscariot who was with Jesus and the twelve, but his heart is TOTALLY against the mindset Jesus was imputing in them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 17, 2019
Maximus69:
You can never be my brother if we're not related in any sense! wink
Below are pictures of my brothers and sisters IN FAITH and if you're opposed to what we believe, you can never be our brother.
Your meeting attendance at our KH is just like that of Judas Iscariot who was with Jesus and the twelve, but his heart is TOTALLY against the mindset Jesus was imputing in them!
Achorladey said he is your brother, thought i don't know on what ground but try to accommodate him EVEN IF HE IS AGAINST THE FAMILY'S HERITAGE! wink wink wink
Some people are just insanes while they're ASSUMING it is well with their state of mind! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
TATIME:
Achorladey said he is your brother, thought i don't know on what ground but try to accommodate him EVEN IF HE IS AGAINST THE FAMILY'S HERITAGE! wink wink wink
Some people are just insanes while they're ASSUMING it is well with their state of mind! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Eo de jowo e gbami e rami kale!
Nibo abi bawo ni mo ti ba were tan o? embarassed
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 1:44pm On Apr 17, 2019
Maximus69:
Omo ale ni enikeni to ko ba mo ede, asa ati ise awon eniyan to bii, abi to korira ede, asa ati ise awon to bii!
You're comparing matters of a spiritual nation to that of natural nations like Nigeria and Algeria! cheesy
OK let's go there, as a Nigerian you realised that the leaders, rules, standards and mindset of all your countrymen is NOTHING to write home about. Surely you and those few ones having the same mindset like you must NATIONALISE yourselves elsewhere!
That's the only sensible thing to do! Genesis 12:1
So if you're indeed not a Bastard in the real sense,then those who really cherish your way of life amidst your natural relatives will follow you! Genesis 11:31,32
Dear Sir, STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF! if you're sure that Jehovah's Witnesses organization is wrong in their reasoning, TAKE YOUR LEAVE! cheesy

Genesis 12:1 And Jehovah said to Aʹbram: “Go out from your land and away from your relatives and from the house of your father to the land that I will show you.

That is your Genesis 12:1 used to SUPPORT your point that the ONLY SENSIBLE THING TO DO is to NATIONALISE elsewhere after stating this highlighted below

" As a Nigerian you realised that the leaders, rules, standards and mindset of all your countrymen is NOTHING to write home about. Surely you and those few ones having the same mindset like you must NATIONALISE yourselves elsewhere!
That's the only sensible thing to do! Genesis 12:1"

In the scriptures you cited above was ABRAHAM in any way stated in that scripture to be complaining MURMURING or GRUMBLING about his FAMILY MEMBERS or THIER RELIGION or the place of RESIDENCE the RULES, STANDARDS and Mindset?

You want to fix your usual ASSUMPTIONS into the scriptures. Na your way continue.

Maximus69: So if you're indeed not a Basard in the real sense,then those who really cherish your way of life amidst your natural relatives will follow you! Genesis 11:31,32

Achorladey: Bastard, fugitives, miscreants in the real sense or fake sense na your palaver.

When the NATURAL BROTHERS of Jesus Christ didn't follow him INITIALLY are they BASTARDS? Did Jesus call them BASTARDS? Give me a scripture where JESUS call them BASTARDS.

Genesis 11:31 ,32

Teʹrah then took Aʹbram his son and Lot his grandson, the son of Haʹran, and Sarʹai his daughter-in-law, the wife of Aʹbram his son, and they went with him out of Ur of the Chal·deʹans to go to the land of Caʹnaan. In time they came to Haʹran and began dwelling there. 32 The days of Teʹrah were 205 years. Then Teʹrah died in Haʹran

The above is your Genesis 11: 31,32 where in this verse is it INDICATED that ABRAHAM was followed SPIRITUALLY? Where in this scripture was it stated that there was TURMOIL from where they left and that the standards and rules was UNBEARABLE the reason Terah had to take Abraham and leave. It's all ASSUMPTIONS ASSUMPTIONS ASSUMPTIONS that cannot be supported SCRIPTURALLY.

Maximus69: Dear Sir, ..

Achorladey: Yes

Maximus69: STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF!

Achorladey: The way you have reasoned scripturally so far does not support your remark above.

Maximus69: if you're sure that Jehovah's Witnesses organization is wrong in their reasoning,

Achorladey: It's not a case of IF, it's a case of what you have equally shown to be TRUE that the ORGANIZATION you are soon to be a MEMBER of have and are EQUIPPED with REASONINGS that are wrong. For example you told us clearly they GOT ASSUMPTIONS APPOINTMENT from JESUS Christ as the MEDIATOR and FAITHFUL AND DISCREET SLAVE between God and all other humans living on earth.

Maximus69: TAKE YOUR LEAVE!

Achorladey: LEAVE from WHERE to WHERE?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
TATIME:

You once said I was a DEMON on this platform, but the DEMON corrected your thinking repeatedly, No problem. Now it's INSANE. Still your wahala and it's good you are in charge of discussing with INSANE PEOPLE and as long as you are comfortable with it. No problem.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2019
Maximus69:
Eo de jowo e gbami e rami kale!
Nibo abi bawo ni mo ti ba were tan o? embarassed

Afi ti o jo kan ba koja ti o ko pe OLORUN tabi JESU KRISTI ni mo gba pe o TAN RARA pelu WERE. Ni iwon igba ti o ba n kepe awon ti mo menu ba loke wonyi, gba pe o ti ba WERE TAN.

JESU KRISTI ti gba e ooooo. Ki lo tun Fe?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2019
rottennaija:

Read again what I posted before you start saying nonsense. And this time, read like 3or 4 times. For you assistance, I'll quote the post below

@ rottennaija will respond to your message very soon.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2019
achorladey:

@ rottennaija will respond to your message very soon.

Ok. Thanks
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
achorladey:

Afi ti o jo kan ba koja ti o ko pe OLORUN tabi JESU KRISTI ni mo gba pe o TAN RARA pelu WERE. Ni iwon igba ti o ba n kepe awon ti mo menu ba loke wonyi, gba pe o ti ba WERE TAN.

JESU KRISTI ti gba e ooooo. Ki lo tun Fe?
I am NOT your brother, i don't want you as a brother and i can NEVER be your brother!
So if you're feeling hungry or tasty of those that will relate with you as their brother, go and search elsewhere. As for me, MBA, ODEESHI i'm not your brother o! cheesy
Were po lode, aimoye ni Jesu wosan sugbon kosi ikankan ninu won ti ko ni fara bale lati se gbogbo ohun ti awon omo eyin Jesu nse! Ti were ba san tan, kii se were mo niyen o. Koda a le maa ba gbe gege bi omo iya! undecided
Sugbon eniti o si nse were lowo lowo o le ba emi tan lailai. Yoruba a ni 'were dun un wo loja,sugbon kosee bi lomo' ti Baba abi Iya e ba mo pe iru ero ti o ni si eto Olorun ree, odamiloju pe won a gbiyanju lati gbe e lo fun itoju ni Yaba apa osi abi Aro L'Abeokuta! wink
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2019
rottennaija:

Ok. Thanks

You know I have been thinking about this particular old watchtower article with this title.....

Which Organization​—Jehovah’s or Satan’s?

In that article it was equally argued that God has an INVISIBLE and a VISIBLE ORGANIZATION just like SATAN equally has an INVISIBLE and a VISIBLE ORGANIZATION. The article went on to state this........

You should name the entire list of SECTS, we should answer, NO, to each and to all. We ADHERE only to the HEAVENLY ORGANIZATION​ —‘whose NAMES are WRITTEN in HEAVEN.’ ( Heb. 12:23; Luke 10:20 .) All the saints now living, or that have lived during this age, belonged to OUR CHURCH ORGANIZATION: such are all ONE Church, and there is NO OTHER recognized by the Lord. Hence any earthly organization which in the least interferes with this UNION of SAINTS is contrary to the teachings of SCRIPTURE and OPPOSED to the LORD’S WILL​—‘that they may be ONE.’

Other article in the watchtower then argued for the NEED of a visible ORGANIZATION just like SATAN had his OWN VISIBLE ORGANIZATION. Which is now DEPICTED as the WATCHTOWER BIBLE AND TRACT SOCIETY. Inc.

What was my thinking about this, for the VISIBLE PART OF JEHOVAH'S ORGANIZATION to take hold on EARTH, it had to get the ARTICLE of INCORPORATION from the VISIBLE part of SATAN'S ORGANIZATION.

After all the what does INCORPORATION mean......

the ACT of MAKING a COMPANY or ORGANIZATION into a LEGAL CORPORATION (= a
particular type of company)

Where do they get the LEGAL aspect of it? From SATAN'S ORGANIZATION after all JWs theology believes SATAN rules over all of them and these world's government are in charge of all things LEGALS.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2019
achorladey:

Genesis 12:1 And Jehovah said to Aʹbram: “Go out from your land and away from your relatives and from the house of your father to the land that I will show you.

That is your Genesis 12:1 used to SUPPORT your point that the ONLY SENSIBLE THING TO DO is to NATIONALISE elsewhere after stating this highlighted below

" As a Nigerian you realised that the leaders, rules, standards and mindset of all your countrymen is NOTHING to write home about. Surely you and those few ones having the same mindset like you must NATIONALISE yourselves elsewhere!
That's the only sensible thing to do! Genesis 12:1"

In the scriptures you cited above was ABRAHAM in any way stated in that scripture to be complaining MURMURING or GRUMBLING about his FAMILY MEMBERS or THIER RELIGION or the place of RESIDENCE the RULES, STANDARDS and Mindset?

You want to fix your usual ASSUMPTIONS into the scriptures. Na your way continue.

Maximus69: So if you're indeed not a Basard in the real sense,then those who really cherish your way of life amidst your natural relatives will follow you! Genesis 11:31,32

Achorladey: Bastard, fugitives, miscreants in the real sense or fake sense na your palaver.

When the NATURAL BROTHERS of Jesus Christ didn't follow him INITIALLY are they BASTARDS? Did Jesus call them BASTARDS? Give me a scripture where JESUS call them BASTARDS.

Genesis 11:31 ,32

Teʹrah then took Aʹbram his son and Lot his grandson, the son of Haʹran, and Sarʹai his daughter-in-law, the wife of Aʹbram his son, and they went with him out of Ur of the Chal·deʹans to go to the land of Caʹnaan. In time they came to Haʹran and began dwelling there. 32 The days of Teʹrah were 205 years. Then Teʹrah died in Haʹran

The above is your Genesis 11: 31,32 where in this verse is it INDICATED that ABRAHAM was followed SPIRITUALLY? Where in this scripture was it stated that there was TURMOIL from where they left and that the standards and rules was UNBEARABLE the reason Terah had to take Abraham and leave. It's all ASSUMPTIONS ASSUMPTIONS ASSUMPTIONS that cannot be supported SCRIPTURALLY.

Maximus69: Dear Sir, ..

Achorladey: Yes

Maximus69: STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF!

Achorladey: The way you have reasoned scripturally so far does not support your remark above.

Maximus69: if you're sure that Jehovah's Witnesses organization is wrong in their reasoning,

Achorladey: It's not a case of IF, it's a case of what you have equally shown to be TRUE that the ORGANIZATION you are soon to be a MEMBER of have and are EQUIPPED with REASONINGS that are wrong. For example you told us clearly they GOT ASSUMPTIONS APPOINTMENT from JESUS Christ as the MEDIATOR and FAITHFUL AND DISCREET SLAVE between God and all other humans living on earth.

Maximus69: TAKE YOUR LEAVE!

Achorladey: LEAVE from WHERE to WHERE?
Na wa o!
So God asked Abraham to separate himself from the Cheldians just for no reason!
Well, ASSUMPTION or not i belong to the Watchtower society.
Israelites believe they're all worshipers of Jehovah when the Christians separated from Judaism and started claiming followers of Jesus [a supposed prophet of the same God they claim to worship]
So you may claim to be a Christian today but if you don't belong to any particular group,then you're one of those worshiping the FAKE Jesus! Matthew 7:21-23
Jesus has principles and his REAL followers must be identified with that principle! wink John 17:14-16
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2019
achorladey:

You know I have been thinking about this particular old watchtower article with this title.....

In that article it was equally argued that God has an INVISIBLE and a VISIBLE ORGANIZATION just like SATAN equally has an INVISIBLE and a VISIBLE ORGANIZATION. The article went on to state this........

You should name the entire list of SECTS, we should answer, NO, to each and to all. We ADHERE only to the HEAVENLY ORGANIZATION​ —‘whose NAMES are WRITTEN in HEAVEN.’ ( Heb. 12:23; Luke 10:20 .) All the saints now living, or that have lived during this age, belonged to OUR CHURCH ORGANIZATION: such are all ONE Church, and there is NO OTHER recognized by the Lord. Hence any earthly organization which in the least interferes with this UNION of SAINTS is contrary to the teachings of SCRIPTURE and OPPOSED to the LORD’S WILL​—‘that they may be ONE.’

Other article in the watchtower then argued for the NEED of a visible ORGANIZATION just like SATAN had his OWN VISIBLE ORGANIZATION. Which is now DEPICTED as the WATCHTOWER BIBLE AND TRACT SOCIETY. Inc.

What was my thinking about this, for the VISIBLE PART OF JEHOVAH'S ORGANIZATION to take hold on EARTH, it had to get the ARTICLE of INCORPORATION from the VISIBLE part of SATAN'S ORGANIZATION.

Where do they get the LEGAL aspect of it? From SATAN'S ORGANIZATION after all JWs theology believes SATAN rules over all of them and these world's government are in charge of all things LEGALS.

FOOL! Who gave Joseph and Mary their cencus certificate ? The PAGAN Roman government or from God's anointed king in Jerusalem! Romans 13:7 cheesy
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
rottennaija:

Ok. Thanks

No be me talk am, take a look at this from the same article

“The FINANCIAL PRINCES and the MIGHTY RULERS of EARTH assembled in PARIS FOR a PEACE conference, and the CLERGY of NOMINAL CHRISTENDOM joined with THEM; and the result was the bringing forth of the LEAGUE of NATIONS, the DEVIL’S FINAL SUBSTITUTE for the KINGDOM of MESSIAH. Nominal Christendom now not only was allied with big BUSINESS and big POLITICS, but boasted of the fact; and the nominal church (now a part of the devil’s organization, with no authority to act in the priestly office) came forward to offer incense. . . .
“ . . . But will the ecclesiastic leaders and their flock supporting the DEVIL’S ORGANIZATION HEAR? The Lord’s prophet answers: ‘Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not. . . .’”

This DEVIL'S SUBSTITUTE which JEHOVAH'S ORGANIZATIONS later and eventually signed a DEAL WITH in the future as at the time this article was published.

This JEHOVAH'S organization is indeed one of a KIND. After all for JEHOVAH'S ORGANIZATION to do business on EARTH it had to do BUSINESS name and all the LEGAL PALAVER. Who is in charge of all this things? SATAN'S VISIBLE ORGANIZATION abi no be so? Na think I dey think am oooooo!

Once more.....

What was my thinking all about about,

For the VISIBLE PART OF JEHOVAH'S ORGANIZATION to take hold on EARTH, it had to get the ARTICLE of INCORPORATION from the VISIBLE part of SATAN'S ORGANIZATION. E get as e be oooo.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2019
achorladey:

Yeah! I see the reasoning there. In order for 'Jehovah' to form his own 'visible organization' on earth, he needs to get the permission from Satan's visible organization...

Let me guess, this must have been one of Rutherford's writing or probably, Fred Franz.

Which watchtower article was this?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
rottennaija:

Yeah! I see the reasoning there. In order for 'Jehovah' to form his own 'visible organization' on earth, he needs to get the permission from Satan's visible organization...

Let me guess, this must have been one of Rutherford's writing or probably, Fred Franz.

Which watchtower article was this?
You don't need all this stress! undecided
If the organization is wrong, get out of her and go search for the right one. All these nonsense and ingredients doesn't worth it! wink
You have discovered that the organization is wrong, hen nah go for a better one! wink
Fugitives and miscreants! cheesy
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 11:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
Maximus69:
FOOL! Who gave Joseph and Mary their cencus certificate ? The PAGAN Roman government or from God's anointed king in Jerusalem! Romans 13:7 cheesy

This is Romans 13:7......

Render to all their dues: to the one who calls for the tax, the tax; to the one who calls for the tribute, the tribute; to the one who calls for fear, such fear; to the one who calls for honor, such honor

let me rephrase this to see how well it fit

JEHOVAH'S ORGANIZATION should render to all their DUES: to the one who calls for the TAX, the TAX; who collects the TAX ( SATAN'S ORGANIZATION) to the one who calls for the TRIBUTE, the TRIBUTE: (were such tribute be requested from SATAN'S ORGANIZATION):

now the comedy part of this scripture to the one who calls for FEAR, such FEAR: JEHOVAH'S ORGANIZATION should be in fear of SATAN'S ORGANIZATION to the one who calls for such HONOR such HONOR, JEHOVAH'S ORGANIZATION should equally HONOR SATAN'S ORGANIZATION.

Luke 2: 1 - 6........

Now in those days a decree went out from CAESAR AU·GUSʹTUS for all the inhabited earth to be REGISTERED. 2 (This first registration took place when QUI·RINʹI·US was GOVERNOR of SYRIA.) 3 And all the people went to be registered, each one to his own city. 4 Of course, Joseph also went up from Galʹi·lee, from the city of Nazʹa·reth, into Ju·deʹa, to David’s city, which is called Bethʹle·hem, because of his being a member of the house and family of David. 5 He went to get registered with Mary, who had been given him in marriage as promised and who was soon to give birth.

From the above and using the JW theology as captured still in that WATCHTOWER article JESUS parent got there marriage REGISTERED under SATAN'S ORGANIZATION.

When Jesus grew up he was equally asked which ORGANIZATION will he support Jehovah's or Satan's? All in that article.

Maximus69: Who gave Joseph and Mary their census certificate?

Achorladey: You should know by now if it's the PAGAN ROMAN GOVERNMENT one of SATAN'S VISIBLE ORGANIZATION or GOD'S ANOINTED KING IN JERUSALEM.

Maximus69: God's anointed king in Jerusalem! Romans 13:7

Achorladey: Which one is GOD'S ANOINTED KING in Jerusalem when Jesus was born. You mean HEROD was God's anointed king in Jerusalem then or what?

Anyway I am still thinking about all this!
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 11:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
Maximus69:
I am NOT your brother, i don't want you as a brother and i can NEVER be your brother!
So if you're feeling hungry or tasty of those that will relate with you as their brother, go and search elsewhere. As for me, MBA, ODEESHI i'm not your brother o! cheesy
Were po lode, aimoye ni Jesu wosan sugbon kosi ikankan ninu won ti ko ni fara bale lati se gbogbo ohun ti awon omo eyin Jesu nse! Ti were ba san tan, kii se were mo niyen o. Koda a le maa ba gbe gege bi omo iya! undecided
Sugbon eniti o si nse were lowo lowo o le ba emi tan lailai. Yoruba a ni 'were dun un wo loja,sugbon kosee bi lomo' ti Baba abi Iya e ba mo pe iru ero ti o ni si eto Olorun ree, odamiloju pe won a gbiyanju lati gbe e lo fun itoju ni Yaba apa osi abi Aro L'Abeokuta! wink

Afi ti o jo kan ba koja ti o ko pe OLORUN tabi JESU KRISTI ni mo gba pe o TAN RARA pelu WERE.

Ni iwon igba ti o ba n kepe awon ti mo menu ba loke wonyi, gba pe o ti ba WERE TAN.

JESU KRISTI ti gba e ooooo. Ki lo tun fe?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 18, 2019
achorladey:

Afi ti o jo kan ba koja ti o ko pe OLORUN tabi JESU KRISTI ni mo gba pe o TAN RARA pelu WERE.

Ni iwon igba ti o ba n kepe awon ti mo menu ba loke wonyi, gba pe o ti ba WERE TAN.

JESU KRISTI ti gba e ooooo. Ki lo tun fe?
Emi o bae tan o!
Wa ebi e siwaju! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (39) (Reply)

Bible Question: Was Benjamin Born Before Or After Joseph Was Sold Into Slavery? / Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika / Nollywood Stars Turned Pastors (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 217
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.