Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen (31074 Views)

Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
TATIME:
Walahi Talahi Maximus won't kill me with amusement! cheesy cheesy cheesy
You're lamenting over someone whose heart is ROTTEN for been confused within his ROTTEN mind!
OK now he is insisting that someone who keeps correcting himself (after realising his mistakes without considering what critics will say) is a LIAR!
So how are you going to convince him now that a PERFECT spirit being is the one responsible for such amendments, forcing this imperfect humans to make such changes? wink wink wink
God is the author of the Bible, he used Israelites as writers and copyists, they penned down so many of their own blunders, they even penned down events where they were taken into exile as slaves and on top of it all Arabs claims the book is full of lies fabricated by the Israelites! embarassed embarassed embarassed
My question is 'what else should be there that those Israelite writers are hiding?' undecided undecided undecided
That is CRITICISM for you my brother! wink wink wink
Hmmm, you're correct Sir!
His profile says ROTTENnaija, definitely he can't think straight with his ROTTEN heart.
So i rest my case! undecided
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 11:56pm On Apr 14, 2019
Maximus69:
You will continue to get confused the more if you're not sincere within your own mind!
Lies on purpose will never be changed but rather it will continue to move ahead with the same ideology.
Jehovah's Witnesses have changed so many things they used to believe or do in the past, unlike other religious groups where a member will break away in a bid to correct the mistake of an organization yet such erring organization will remain his/her ally in worship despite the contradictions! embarassed
If you're not in agreement with the Watchtower the general believe of all the members is that you're no more worshiping the same God with them.
Please Sir that is TRUTH! wink

Tomorrow we will go back to the main issue. Is Jesus the mediator of all men or not. And most importantly, if my religion does not teach this important truth from the Bible, does the religion qualify to be called a false religion?... Stay tuned
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 11:59pm On Apr 14, 2019
Maximus69:
Hmmm, you're correct Sir!
His profile says ROTTENnaija, definitely he can't think straight with his ROTTEN heart.
So i rest my case! undecided

Relax about the lies. Don't be in a hurry. We will expose them one after another, with your help. First and foremost, let's see what the holy book says on that important issue of who Jesus mediates for
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 15, 2019
rottennaija:

Relax about the lies. Don't be in a hurry. We will expose them one after another, with your help. First and foremost, let's see what the holy book says on that important issue of who Jesus mediates for
If you have been with the JWs for 25 years of your life and you don't understand what they're doing, it will be justified if you leave the group for any reason best known to you. But it will mean hopelessness, faithlessness, stupidity and even insanity if you're struggling this hard only to tarnish the image of a friend with whom you have spent 25 years of your life when you can't find a better friend elsewhere! embarassed
I just keep laughing at your stupidity each time you try to tune my mind towards your rebellious intent, imagine each time you'll say 'what is wrong with you' because it's so obvious now that you've gotten no tangible reason for deserting the virtuous group.
Jehovah ruled the Israelites for some times before they demanded for a human king, but during those days he appointed a high priest who stood as a temporary mediator between God and the nation, there are other priests working as mediators between God and each person that comes into the temple as you can't offer any sacrifice directly without the interference of a priest, each home has a family head, within the people there are heads of fifties under which the family heads operates, heads of hundred and heads of thousands.
All these arrangement was put in place by this same God we're talking about now, so if you're now insisting that Jesus will serve as the only mediator between God and all men it's OK but Jehovah's Witnesses have been given the spirit of wisdom to explain further that this high priest [Jesus] will have 144,000 priests officiating as mediators between himself and the rest of mankind.
Therefore if you want to disapprove what the JWs are teaching, all you need to do now is to explain the significance of the figure 144,000 and why they must serve as PRIESTS and KINGS under another KING. It's as simple as ABC! wink
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 15, 2019
rottennaija:

Tomorrow we will go back to the main issue. Is Jesus the mediator of all men or not. And most importantly, if my religion does not teach this important truth from the Bible, does the religion qualify to be called a false religion?... Stay tuned
In one of your post you were crying like a baby that Jehovah will not adopt a democratic system of rule, because i explained what i grasp from the teaching of the Watchtower.
Well i've told you earlier that i worked with different governmental authorities but it's like you don't know what that means. Democracy is the government of the people by the people and for the people, America as
the world power today started this system of Government and they're forcing all other nations to adopt it, let me remind you that under this system of rule IT IS THE PEOPLE that will vote those who presented themselves as willing servants to serve them, whereas in God's own government IT IS JEHOVAH who selects those that will rule with his son. Take note of the word 'RULE'. In democracy that word is exempted because you're only permitted to LEAD the people in whatever they unanimously decides to do. But in God's own government it is totally different. God gives orders to Jesus, Jesus passes the orders to the 144,000 and these ones passes the orders to the rest of OBEDIENT mankind.
So if you're not obedient from the heart, there is no way you can survive Jehovah's day of anger! Zephaniah 2:2,3
It's part of the achievements of Jehovah's Witnesses as they've already mastered this system in a world filled with rebellious people. Ephesians 2:2,5:6
So you can't stop people from making new friends, remember that friends do influence their pairs for good or for bad [1Corinthians 15:33] Jehovah's Witnesses are reaching out to their neighbours to make friends so if you're not interested in being their friend millions are eagerly anticipating to be. And there is NO law against such! Galatians 5:23

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 15, 2019
Maximus69:
In one of your post you were crying like a baby that Jehovah will not adopt a democratic system of rule, because i explained what i grasp from the teaching of the Watchtower.
Well i've told you earlier that i worked with different governmental authorities but it's like you don't know what that means. Democracy is the government of the people by the people and for the people, America as
the world power today started this system of Government and they're forcing all other nations to adopt it, let me remind you that under this system of rule IT IS THE PEOPLE that will vote those who presented themselves as willing servants to serve them, whereas in God's own government IT IS JEHOVAH who selects those that will rule with his son. Take note of the word 'RULE'. In democracy that word is exempted because you're only permitted to LEAD the people in whatever they unanimously decides to do. But in God's own government it is totally different. God gives orders to Jesus, Jesus passes the orders to the 144,000 and these ones passes the orders to the rest of OBEDIENT mankind.
So if you're not obedient from the heart, there is no way you can survive Jehovah's day of anger! Zephaniah 2:2,3
It's part of the achievements of Jehovah's Witnesses as they've already mastered this system in a world filled with rebellious people. Ephesians 2:2,5:6
So you can't stop people from making new friends, remember that friends do influence their pairs for good or for bad [1Corinthians 15:33] Jehovah's Witnesses are reaching out to their neighbours to make friends so if you're not interested in being their friend millions are eagerly anticipating to be. And there is NO law against such! Galatians 5:23
Maximus! Maximus!! Maximus!!!
You've hailed me several times in the past for posts that's touching but now i'm beginning to see the evidence of God's holy spirit speaking through you! Matthew 10:19,20
Tears of joy ran down my cheek after reading through these two last posts of yours. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Please stop judging this guy because your posts is enough to help him see reason that there is practically nothing he could say against God's arrangement! 1Peter 2:12
Thank you Maximus, May Jehovah's spirit continue to be with you! 2Corinthians 13:14 smiley smiley smiley
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 15, 2019
TATIME:
You've hailed me several times in the past for posts that's touching but now i'm beginning to see the evidence of God's holy spirit speaking through you! Matthew 10:19,20
Tears of joy ran down my cheek after reading through these two last posts of yours. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Please stop judging this guy because your posts is enough to help him see reason that there is practically nothing he could say against God's arrangement! 1Peter 2:12
Thank you Maximus, May Jehovah's spirit continue to be with you! 2Corinthians 13:14 smiley smiley smiley
NO! NO!! NO!!! Sir.
Let him continue the fight, after all he claims he has been with God's people for over 25 years so let's see how good he is in using the old worn-out SWORD that JWs were using before against the newly designed SWORD given to us now! Hebrew 4:12 wink
He thought the Bible could be used to fight the fine battle of faith when you're no more with the winning team! How can he be swift in making use of the SWORD when he is no more with Jehovah's army? undecided
It's either the wicked spirit in him surrenders or takes him off this thread! Luke 4:13 angry

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 8:34am On Apr 15, 2019
Maximus69:
If you have been with the JWs for 25 years of your life and you don't understand what they're doing, it will be justified if you leave the group for any reason best known to you. But it will mean hopelessness, faithlessness, stupidity and even insanity if you're struggling this hard only to tarnish the image of a friend with whom you have spent 25 years of your life when you can't find a better friend elsewhere! embarassed
I just keep laughing at your stupidity each time you try to tune my[b] mind towards your rebellious intent, imagine each time you'll say 'what is wrong with you' [/b] because it's so obvious now that you've gotten no tangible reason for deserting the virtuous group.
Jehovah ruled the Israelites for some times before they demanded for a human king, but during those days he appointed a high priest who stood as a temporary mediator between God and the nation, there are other priests working as mediators between God and each person that comes into the temple as you can't offer any sacrifice directly without the interference of a priest, each home has a family head, within the people there are heads of fifties under which the family heads operates, heads of hundred and heads of thousands.
All these arrangement was put in place by this same God we're talking about now, so if you're now insisting that Jesus will serve as the only mediator between God and all men it's OK but Jehovah's Witnesses have been given the spirit of wisdom to explain further that this high priest [Jesus] will have 144,000 priests officiating as mediators between himself and the rest of mankind.
Therefore if you want to disapprove what the JWs are teaching, all you need to do now is to explain the significance of the figure 144,000 and why they must serve as PRIESTS and KINGS under another KING. It's as simple as ABC! wink

Now I am beginning to think that you have serious illusion problems. I mean, have I ever asked you the question 'what is wrong with you'? I mean where do you get all this concoctions from?

And it's not just you. TATIME had said that I said I don't believe in God and the Bible. I asked him for proves throughout all my post and writeup and he hasn't yet given me. I mean, what going on with Jehovah's Witnesses on this forum? Are they now so deceitful that they can imagine anything and say about someone?

Anyway! For your information, the priest were never mediators. It was only Moses that God gave him that role. I give you a challenge and I mean it. Show me in the scriptures where it says the priest were mediators and I will acknowledge Jehovah's Witnesses as the true religion all over nairaland
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 8:51am On Apr 15, 2019
TATIME:
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 8:53am On Apr 15, 2019
TATIME:

I asked you for prove I said I don't believe in the Bible or God. You have not shown me yet, better start responding to it before I'll drag you to all nairaland members to show them you, a Jehovah's Witnesses is a serial liar, and I will. By the end of the day, show me the proof or tomorrow, I'll create a new topic, tag all members of nairaland and call you out
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 15, 2019
rottennaija:

Now I am beginning to think that you have serious illusion problems. I mean, have I ever asked you the question 'what is wrong with you'? I mean where do you get all this concoctions from?

And it's not just you. TATIME had said that I said I don't believe in God and the Bible. I asked him for proves throughout all my post and writeup and he hasn't yet given me. I mean, what going on with Jehovah's Witnesses on this forum? Are they now so deceitful that they can imagine anything and say about someone?

Anyway! For your information, the priest were never mediators. It was only Moses that God gave him that role. I give you a challenge and I mean it. Show me in the scriptures where it says the priest were mediators and I will acknowledge Jehovah's Witnesses as the true religion all over nairaland
grin NOT 25 Seconds, 25 minutes, 25 hours, 25 days, 25 months but a whole 25 years wasted in your life!
I wonder how the word mediator could be so difficult for your brains to grasp! cheesy
Well maybe it's due to your deluded wicked heart.
Cain and Abel offered sacrifices to Jehovah, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Job all offered sacrifices to Jehovah without any compulsory interference of a priest. But when Jehovah set out the twelve tribes of Israel and organised them for the future temple arrangement with Jesus' role in mind. John 2:18-22
In the Tabernacle or the Temple arrangement NOBODY was allows to offer sacrifices DIRECTLY to Jehovah anymore without a priest MEDIATING between such a person and God!
My friend, this i could grasp within the first 25 days i spent studying the Bible with JWs, nobody explains this to me because it is simple and easy to grasp.
So if the word MEDIATE is your problem, your English teacher should be ashamed by now, go for a research to study it's meaning in the dictionary before coming out publicly to display your stupid and arrogant ignorance! wink
Moses was the MEDIATOR of the law covenant between God and the people, this means that God gave the laws to the Israelites through Moses. If an Israelite or proselyte wants to offer any sacrifice in the Temple, it is the priests that MEDIATES between God and such a person! So you spent 25 years of your life warming the seats inside the kingdom halls without a single second in the presence of Jehovah with your heart, that's why you can't grasp this easily! Matthew 13:13-15 cheesy
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 10:00am On Apr 15, 2019
Maximus69:
grin NOT 25 Seconds, 25 minutes, 25 hours, 25 days, 25 months but a whole 25 years wasted in your life!
I wonder how the word mediator could be so difficult for your brains to grasp! cheesy
Well maybe it's due to your deluded wicked heart.
Cain and Abel offered sacrifices to Jehovah, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Job all offered sacrifices to Jehovah without any compulsory interference of a priest. But when Jehovah set out the twelve tribes of Israel and organised them for the future temple arrangement with Jesus' role in mind. John 2:18-22
In the Tabernacle or the Temple arrangement NOBODY was allows to offer sacrifices DIRECTLY to Jehovah anymore without a priest MEDIATING between such a person and God!
My friend, this i could grasp within the first 25 days i spent studying the Bible with JWs, nobody explains this to me because it is simple and easy to grasp.
So if the word MEDIATE is your problem, your English teacher should be ashamed by now, go for a research to study it's meaning in the dictionary before coming out publicly to display your stupid and arrogant ignorance! wink
Moses was the MEDIATOR of the law covenant between God and the people, this means that God gave the laws to the Israelites through Moses. If an Israelite or proselyte wants to offer any sacrifice in the Temple, it is the priests that MEDIATES between God and such a person! So you spent 25 years of your life warming the seats inside the kingdom halls without a single second in the presence of Jehovah with your heart, that's why you can't grasp this easily! Matthew 13:13-15 cheesy

My dear, you can continue calling names for all you want. As long as it satisfy your ego. Open up the Bible and show me where it says the priest was appointed as mediator in the Bible and I will declare you righteous and me wicked. If you cannot, then you are not worth it...
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 15, 2019
@rottennaija
It's like someone is saying 'what is your problem?' here, during a debate anyone asking such from his/her opposer is tantamounting to saying 'what is wrong with you' wink

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 10:16am On Apr 15, 2019
Maximus69:
@rottennaija
It's like someone is saying[b] 'what is your problem?' [/b]here, during a debate anyone asking such from his/her opposer is tantamounting to saying 'what is wrong with you' wink

You are obviously a liar and a deceiver. I'm not surprised because its by your fruit that we know who you are. Even at that, I asked to show me or prove where I asked you 'what is your problem' and 'what is wrong with you' or any of the two.

By the way, you that have a good comprehension ability. The question was 'what is the problem', not 'what is your problem' or 'what is wrong with you'.

So, prove that I asked you 'what is your problem or what is wrong with you', or you can simply apologize for lying against another person
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 15, 2019
rottennaija:

My dear, you can continue calling names for all you want. As long as it satisfy your ego. Open up the Bible and show me where it says the priest was appointed as mediator in the Bible and I will declare you righteous and me wicked. If you cannot, then you are not worth it...
Pharisees saw everything Jesus achieved within just three and a half years of his ministry, yet they never agreed that John is the Elijah which is to come before the Christ since the scripture never say John but Elijah! cheesy
So they never declared Jesus righteous, therefore nobody is interested in your judgement so far Jehovah has declared that all tongues that rises against his servants will be silenced because their righteousness is from him. Isaiah 54:17
Mr ROTTEN, your case is settled Sir! wink
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 15, 2019
rottennaija:

You are obviously a liar and a deceiver. I'm not surprised because its by your fruit that we know who you are. Even at that, I asked to show me or prove where I asked you 'what is your problem' and 'what is wrong with you' or any of the two.

By the way, you that have a good comprehension ability. The question was 'what is the problem', not 'what is your problem' or 'what is wrong with you'.

So, prove that I asked you 'what is your problem or what is wrong with you', or you can simply apologize for lying against another person
You're are debating, there is no judges in between, each person is freely speaking his mind and you suddenly ask 'what is the problem?' with who Sir? cheesy
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 10:39am On Apr 15, 2019
Maximus69:
You're are debating, there is no judges in between, each person is freely speaking his mind and you suddenly ask 'what is the problem?' with who Sir? cheesy

I have had to read you mention on many occasions how you can grab simple interpretation of the Watchtower about many topics. You even when on to say you understood the it and grasp it within 25 days.

Of all your comprehension abilities Maximus69, you couldn't grasp the difference between 'what is the problem' I asked (obviously to your inability to proof that Watchtower's faithful and discreet slave was chosen in 1919 and which you accepted were assumptions, even when watchtower claims they are truth) and[b] 'what is wrong with you'[/b] which I never asked.

When asked you to proof I said that, you went to your endless spiral of explanation when a simple proof would suffice. Then you change the question to 'what is your problem'. For your information, 'what is the problem' is so different from 'what is your problem' , in context and in form.

Maximus69, you are liar. You and TATIME are liars. You are not fit to defend the religion you claim to belong. I have known good people in that religion! Jehovah will be your judge
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 15, 2019
rottennaija:

Walahi Talahi you be the WORSTEST mumu in the universe! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Do you think any right thinking person will reckon with your hypocritical judgement? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Maximus has finished you!
You claimed you're a friend of someone[JW group] for a whole 25 years, this friend has over 8 million other reputable companions but suddenly you now discovered he is not worth been called a good friend yet you can't present another friend [better group] whose companions could be observed to ascertain or justify your claim! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Haba, my people often say if a toddler tastes [OYIN] honey he will forsake [AKARA] beanballs, meaning there should be something new at hand to replace the former. Please which group now takes over the place of the JWs in your life?
NO ANSWER! And you're still expecting intelligent persons to take your judgement seriously.
Sir, perhaps you don't understand the qualities of judges. They must be 100% sound in mind and heart but you're now sounding like a psychopath so my advice is for you to QUICKLY go for a brain surgery before it's too late! wink wink wink
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 15, 2019
rottennaija:
Maximus69, you are liar. You and TATIME are liars. You are not fit to defend the religion you claim to belong. I have known good people in that religion! Jehovah will be your judge
You have known GOOD people in Jehovah's Witnesses organization! Yet you're leaving those GOOD people for no reputable or better group. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Sir, GO AND SEE A PSYCHIATRIST IMMEDIATELY! undecided undecided undecided
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 15, 2019
rottennaija:

I have had to read you mention on many occasions how you can grab simple interpretation of the Watchtower about many topics. You even when on to say you understood the it and grasp it within 25 days.

Of all your comprehension abilities Maximus69, you couldn't grasp the difference between 'what is the problem' I asked (obviously to your inability to proof that Watchtower's faithful and discreet slave was chosen in 1919 and which you accepted were assumptions, even when watchtower claims they are truth) and[b] 'what is wrong with you'[/b] which I never asked.

When asked you to proof I said that, you went to your endless spiral of explanation when a simple proof would suffice. Then you change the question to 'what is your problem'. For your information, 'what is the problem' is so different from 'what is your problem' , in context and in form.

Eeyaaaaa!
Don't cry nah. cry
You can't serve Jehovah in the midst of his happy global family but Satan will make use of your idle heart! Matthew 12:43-45 embarassed

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 11:09am On Apr 15, 2019
All the above were distractions... Now, let's go back to the main issue. The identification of true religion.

Maximus69, Jozzy4, TATIME.

Questions for you Jehovah's Witnesses.

The teaching of immortality of the soul, hellfire, birthday and Christmas. Do they honor Jehovah?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 15, 2019
TATIME:
You have known GOOD people in Jehovah's Witnesses organization! Yet you're leaving those GOOD people for no reputable or better group. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Sir, GO AND SEE A PSYCHIATRIST IMMEDIATELY! undecided undecided undecided
Don't mind the psychopath Sir, he has known or noticed GOOD people in JWs. Which means for 25 years he has seen many GOOD people in that group, so now that he wants to tarnish the image of the organization that is training his so called GOOD people, he now discovered that there are liars also in the group!
If this one is interrogated by the military intelligence, i tell you an angry agent will just delete him with a bullet in his brain for his inconsistency! I know most of my colleagues who will beat this madness out of his brains with annoyance. undecided
He can't even maintain focus in his blackmailing mission! Mark 14:55-59
Please Sir your MTN number wasn't going yesterday, perhaps you call me with the Airtel so that i store it!
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 11:36am On Apr 15, 2019
rottennaija:

My viewpoint concerning this is, the JWS can easily debate exhaustingly on doctrines someone among them ONCE TAG DEVILISH and DEMONIC like immortality of the souls, trinity, hell fire and went as far as saying all those who believe in such doctrines are false worshippers of God and in False religion but turn around and highlight the false doctrine of JWS they go mute or they go defensive and ATTACK mode and PERSECUTION COMPLEX mode gets ACTIVATED, the next step is to bring DIVERSIONARY TACTICS.

Take a look back on when Maximus69 post the standards he wanted to use to further the DISCUSSION on deciding TRUE and FALSE RELIGION up till now, it has been JUMPING from SOKOTO(state) to SOKOTO(trousers) and back to SOKOTO(state).

I remember one post when someone said why are the JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES rather than be called CHRISTIANS since in the publications of Jws they call the likes of Peter James Matthew and the rest FIRST CENTURY CHRISTIANS and not JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES the merry go round on that thread was awesome.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 15, 2019
rottennaija:
All the above were distractions... Now, let's go back to the main issue. The identification of true religion.

The teaching of immortality of the soul, hellfire, birthday and Christmas. Do they honor Jehovah?
Go back and start studying with JWs newly but this time open your heart and mind so that the seed might bear multiple fruits in your heart! Matthew 13:18-23
All these questions amount to NOTHING! undecided
If you don't understand, try speaking with those GOOD JWs you've known,they'll help you out or better still direct you to efficient teachers amongst them that will teach you. Jesus have given them the spirit, and some of them have that spirit of teaching! Ephesians 4:11
Jesus said keep on asking [Matthew 7:7-11] if you raise your voice for discernment [Proverbs 2:3-5] Jehovah will direct his servant with the spirit of teaching to you! Act 8:26-39
But if you're arrogant or feels Jesus must speak with you like the so called Pastors in the world do claim, then go and start your own ministry. No one will stop you! cheesy
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 11:50am On Apr 15, 2019
achorladey:

My viewpoint concerning this is, the JWS can easily debate exhaustingly on doctrines someone among them ONCE TAG DEVILISH and DEMONIC like immortality of the souls, trinity, hell fire and went as far as saying all those who believe in such doctrines are false worshippers of God and in False religion but turn around and highlight the false doctrine of JWS they go mute or they go defensive and ATTACK mode and PERSECUTION COMPLEX mode gets ACTIVATED, the next step is to bring DIVERSIONARY TACTICS.

Take a look back on when Maximus69 post the standards he wanted to use to further the DISCUSSION on deciding TRUE and FALSE RELIGION up till now, it has been JUMPING from SOKOTO(state) to SOKOTO(trousers) and back to SOKOTO(state).

I remember one post when someone said why are the JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES rather than be called CHRISTIANS since in the publications of Jws they call the likes of Peter James Matthew and the rest FIRST CENTURY CHRISTIANS and not JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES the merry go round on that thread was awesome.

I know the tactics. It's what Maximus69 and TATIME has been employing since the beginning of this thread. They will avoid answering questions, divert attentions, call people names, type complex explanations which to someone who is not aware, will sound convincing and impressive but it really is intellectual intimation.

And the other part of their tactics is that when you try to correct their half falsehood, they go round in circles. I know all that tactics. It is a well proven method of propaganda, Maximus69 and TATIME are really good at it. While TATIME stays behind, Maximus69 is the attack dog.

So, I'll remain focus, ignore all their tactics and hopefully, with their help, we will use their own standard to see if their religion has the truth.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 11:55am On Apr 15, 2019
Maximus69:
Go back and start studying with JWs newly but this time open your heart and mind so that the seed might bear multiple fruits in your heart! Matthew 13:18-23
All these questions amount to NOTHING! undecided
If you don't understand, try speaking with those GOOD JWs you've known,they'll help you out or better still direct you to efficient teachers amongst them that will teach you. Jesus have given them the spirit, and some of them have that spirit of teaching! Ephesians 4:11
Jesus said keep on asking [Matthew 7:7-11] if you raise your voice for discernment [Proverbs 2:3-5] Jehovah will direct his servant with the spirit of teaching to you! Act 8:26-39
But if you're arrogant or feels Jesus must speak with you like the so called Pastors in the world do claim, then go and start your own ministry. No one will stop you! cheesy

You didn't answer the question.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 15, 2019
rottennaija:

I know the tactics. It's what Maximus69 and TATIME has been employing since the beginning of this thread. They will avoid answering questions, divert attentions, call people names, type complex explanations which to someone who is not aware, will sound convincing and impressive but it really is intellectual intimation.

And the other part of their tactics is that when you try to correct their half falsehood, they go round in circles. I know all that tactics. It is a well proven method of propaganda, Maximus69 and TATIME are really good at it. While TATIME stays behind, Maximus69 is the attack dog.

So, I'll remain focus, ignore all their tactics and hopefully, with their help, we will use their own standard to see if their religion has the truth.
Good! If you're interested in the TRUTH and you've spent 25 years with the JWs but certain they don't have it,there is nothing stopping you from searching for it elsewhere!
Pharisees are the ones going about QUESTIONING Christians after noticing their activities, Christians also ask questions but they go and meet people in their homes!
So if you're not a Pharisee, go and meet all kinds of people in their homes instead of looking for ONLY Jehovah's Witnesses to argue! Mark 9:14
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 12:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
Maximus69:
Good! If you're interested in the TRUTH and you've spent 25 years with the JWs but certain they don't have it,there is nothing stopping you from searching for it elsewhere!
Pharisees are the ones going about QUESTIONING Christians after noticing their activities, Christians also ask questions but they go and meet people in their homes!
So if you're not a Pharisee, go and meet all kinds of people in their homes instead of looking for ONLY Jehovah's Witnesses to argue! Mark 9:14

The teaching of immortality of the soul, hellfire, birthday and Christmas. Do they honor Jehovah or Jesus? Can you find them in the Bible?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 15, 2019
rottennaija:

You didn't answer the question.
I want to agree that you're like Apostle Paul who left Judaism for Christianity. Though he left a group for another group but there was nowhere in the Bible where Paul was said to have been searching for Pharisees to argue. He went to people of all sorts to help them know Christ while the Pharisees were trailing him to kill in order to put an end to his ministry!
I'm no more interested in your questions since you've declared your intentions and you're not ready to see reasons that everyone is free to worship wherever they are pleased.
Jehovah's Witnesses aren't forcing you to remain a member of their organization, but know that if you're not their member YOU'RE NOT WORSHIPING THEIR GOD!
You can draw your own conclusion just like Jesus did, he said Pharisees are worshiping the devil. So if you're also convinced that JWs are worshiping the devil, then go and worship God in the place or with whoever you're pleased! Jesus didn't worry himself over Pharisees who have declared themselves his enemies, it is the Pharisees who can't rest because of Jesus and his followers! wink
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
Maximus69:
I want to agree that you're like Apostle Paul who left Judaism for Christianity. Though he left a group for another group but there was nowhere in the Bible where Paul was said to have been searching for Pharisees to argue. He went to people of all sorts to help them know Christ while the Pharisees were trailing him to kill in order to put an end to his ministry!
I'm no more interested in your questions since you've declared your intentions and you're not ready to see reasons that everyone is free to worship wherever they are pleased.
Jehovah's Witnesses aren't forcing you to remain a member of their organization, but know that if you're not their member YOU'RE NOT WORSHIPING THEIR GOD!
You can draw your own conclusion just like Jesus did, he said Pharisees are worshiping the devil. So if you're also convinced that JWs are worshiping the devil, then go and worship God in the place or with whoever you're pleased! Jesus didn't worry himself over Pharisees who have declared themselves his enemies, it is the Pharisees who can't rest because of Jesus and his followers! wink
OK you [ATTACKING dog] are no more interested in his questions! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Well that's critics for you. When they come up with their buffoonery and you efficiently rendered them useless they'll start running from pillar to post.
I thought you're never going to get tired of his stupid questions. grin grin grin
Let me tell you, his heart has been sealed so there is nothing that can revive him now, even if you answer a thousand questions he will still come up with another thousand all just to prove that he left one BAD religious group for nothing as in NO GROUP! wink wink wink
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2019
Maximus69:

If the above you type were so, why do you go around looking for new members of recruit? Why do you go to members of other churches and even members of your previous churches?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
rottennaija:

The teaching of immortality of the soul, hellfire, birthday and Christmas. Do they honor Jehovah or Jesus? Can you find them in the Bible?
After 25 wasted years of your life, i'm sure you'll be in your late 40s by now.
But i hope you remember an adage about something @ 40? Well the white man round it all up that that thing remains so forever! undecided
If you're not an atheist, get yourself another group and start worshiping with them in order to serve your Lord. And forget about Jehovah's Witnesses because all these will only continue to make your heart MUCH MORE ROTTEN! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Bible Question: Was Benjamin Born Before Or After Joseph Was Sold Into Slavery? / Apostle Tomi Arayomi: How DSS Arrested Me, My Wife & Aide Emmanuel Ezerika / Nollywood Stars Turned Pastors (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.