Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,118 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like (51754 Views)

What Is One Thing Women Think Men Like But They Actually Hate? / The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
ruffDiamond:
no dear he didn't nail anything...may be he doesn't know what want but for majority of the guys here who came with sane and reasonable comments on the issue,including me ,you better be sure they KNOW WHAT THEY EANT O. the voice is loud and unmistakably clear..we yearn for those days when ladies were ALL NATURAL!nice braided hair ,clean face no make up!no bleached up skin,no stretch marks, walk elegantly across a street !gosh many ladies can't even walk across a room!sometimes u see some girls standing with their leg bent backward at the knee like some guys do!damn!this is too much eyesore abeg the issue of sophistication or village girl angle should not arise at all for a man who know what he wants and desires in a woman. and we arenot even talking about their manner o,,many has the manner of a rat,rude,and disrespectful...by the way that dress in yr do is simply gorgeous and the skin color is wonderful too pls no bleach o that one na another thing entirely
anyway tanks ....noted
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by midnighter(f): 6:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
ogmask:

You just made a big point here. It's actually the thick , long black ones. The short ones are more decent. The fixing is another thing entirely too. Some look so ugly that one wouldn't want to have eye contact with the wearer. From the adhesive work to the balancing /blending. Some look too rough and loud.

Yes I understand you, i think so too

actually those huge black ones, i dont think they are meant for everyday wear. I think they are more for effects like if you are acting in a movie or going for a particular kind of photoshoot.

Like exaggerated make-up, lashes and stuff will look good on film but not real life

As for the fixing and adhesive work its because of cheap and bad craftsmanship..if the person does it properly with a high quality lash it will look better

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Oselu28(f): 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
blissgregory:
u nailed it

Thanks Sis grin
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2019
Uwc dear
Oselu28:

Thanks Sis grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by flokii: 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2019
Leg chains.. Even if I'm crushing badly on you, it will make me feel somehow
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by TheKongoEmpire(m): 3:58am On Apr 09, 2019
boyjo:

The girl in your profile picture is wearing pink, you dislike her too?
I don't do light skinned women so I don't care. I was just too lazy to crop the picture.
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by TrendyNwendy: 9:43am On Apr 09, 2019
MJBOLT:
dont tell me you wear poverty and entitlement mentality undecided

lmao
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Aadetola1(m): 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2019
boyjo:

Guy easy na! grin
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2019
I don't give a fvck whatsoever the ladies wear! It's ur body,, ur wears and money Just be neat and fvcking clean. cool cool
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by loveslife(f): 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
HardMirror:
you seem frustrated. Guys love good properly dressed and naturally beautiful ladies. If guys are ignoring you then you have issues.

Oh really? And you know that because?
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
luvyaself95:
grin Lol As if my mom care about it she never for once apply powder on her face

Dey lie yourself there she go tell if you dey use Wetin dey wrong in make up?
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by luvyaself95(m): 11:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
Tmdbm:

Dey lie yourself there she go tell if you dey use Wetin dey wrong in make up?
Am sure of what am saying
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by neyobills: 4:17am On Apr 10, 2019
I actually dont care about what a lady wears, it's your lifestyle and your choice,funny enough waist beads are a turn on for me and I have no problem with Anklets too same with wigs as long as u keep it tidy

However I can't wrap my head around

Excessive make up, don't go around looking like u just got gang banged by crayons all in the name of fashion.

Another one is the hair net ladies wear to bed,some ladies can wear it till noon all in the name of keeping their weave on,i wouldn't have had a problem but it mostly stinks and given them lines on their heads,pls endeavor to put it off after morning prayers biko.

Lastly artificial eye lashes, I had to kukuma call a lady and ask her why she likes wearing it and she told me she had eye problems and those lashes makes her see better and I was like oh oh, well whatever rocks your boat,i see ladies that wear them as immature.

However its just my humble opinion though.
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by TDonald: 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
henrixx:
lol. The opposite. I'm tall. I don't like high heels cos it makes them walk weird

Bro, i saw your post on Technology Market but I've been banned from posting there, is your Samsung phone still available
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by henrixx(m): 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
TDonald:

Bro, i saw your post on Technology Market but I've been banned from posting there, is your Samsung phone still available
it's sold sir
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by TDonald: 6:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
henrixx:
it's sold sir

Ok
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by chigoizie7(m): 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
u know all those kinda make ups that is so obvious. face and neck having different colours.

then. all manner of artificial things they aply.

dirty under wears.

panty lines.

ankle chains ans waist beads.

wigs.

in fact I prefer my girl on her natural hair. no form of artificial attachments. those things irritates me when I hug or cuddle.

just few.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

‘free Sex For Buhari': Man Beaten To Coma After Refusing To Pay Prostitute / 2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts / My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.