Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like (51328 Views)

What Is One Thing Women Think Men Like But They Actually Hate? / The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by ajufinz(m): 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Lol, I knew wig, makeup and false lashes will top the list.

How come no one has mentioned
- poverty and
- entitlement mentality

grin grin

Which side them dey wear these ones please?
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by lekanlizzy(m): 10:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
I hate seeing the underneath tight, especially color different to the above
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Cannonleo(m): 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
TaminaliaCatapa:
I have only 2

One is the tight which shows under their skirts or gowns; if it doesn’t show I don’t mind, but when it does and especially it is of a noisy colour like red or lemon, it’s dissatisfying to look at.

Badly fixed wig: some ladies will visit you and the odour from their wig will last a decade on your pillow. I’m not sure if there is the wash option for your wigs but in the event there is, kindly do so.
I won’t forget another glaring fact about the parting in the wigs. How would a chocolate complexioned lady have the parting the shade of Tonto Dikeh? This goes either ways, the bottom line is, it’s a turn off!
anklets and waist beads
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by ruffDiamond: 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
blissgregory:
Dnt mind dem...pretenders on nairaland
sister, it ain't always about dating cos most never end in marriage ,those girls with those problems stated by guys are merely to ease passion and ease stress but they never never really get to get that that ring it pays to pays to pay attention
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Princepioneer(m): 10:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
Clefayomide:
Mine is pant stripes

I so much hate it when I see girls on skirt or trouser and the line/pant stripes of the pant they're wearing is showing. Like WTF, haven't u heard about g-string??
some stripes are a turn on.. If well balanced, not those stripes wey one side dey north, the other side dey south..
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by artofseduction: 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
Auladimeji2:
This one is either dating Olushi the Abacha seller or Rashidat bread seller or Aishat the burukutu seller

Exactly my thought.
Lol
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by artofseduction: 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
Benbisco:
My fellow females who have been viewing this thread to read comments just like me. One thing keeps appearing: WIGS!!!

PLEASE, henceforth let's do the needful. Wig no be by force. You can carry your natural hair sometimes. You owe no one no apologies. After all na only you waka come.
please Dirty wigs.

If u cn kept ur wig clean nd smelling nice.

Flaunt it the way u like.

Eye lashes tops my list.
It makes u ladies luk fake nd promiscuous (olosho )
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by seniorgozman(m): 10:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
I don't have any problem with what they wear as long as they are comfortable with it

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Emanodimo(m): 11:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
They are Folk with incomplete nature, so don't be surprised that are ready to wear anything to make them complete yet not satisfied but overdo.
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Clashy(m): 11:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
That eye lashes that looks like canopy and the thick lip stick painting.
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by jossyco(m): 11:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
Tight showing under the skirt embarassedTight showing under the skirt

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by EmpressT(f): 11:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
Hahahaha! Wawo! The highest of the things nairaland guys don't like about ladies are Hair Wig, Eye-lashes, Make-up, Long nails and Tight clothes.

Sincerely, I am speechless. Being naturally beautiful and endowed is the best a woman can be.

I just wish all ladies can go natural. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by LyfeJennings(m): 11:49pm On Apr 07, 2019
madjune:
I love white bra.

Its so feminine and a huge turn on for me.

Oshey team white bra.
White lacy ones o. Not the padded ones
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Alezy(m): 11:50pm On Apr 07, 2019
ceeroh:
Anklet (leg chain). It's a major turn-off for me.
and waist beeds
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by TheKongoEmpire(m): 12:02am On Apr 08, 2019
EmpressT:
Hahahaha! Wawo! The highest of the things nairaland guys don't like about ladies are Hair Wig, Eye-lashes, Make-up, Long nails and Tight clothes.

Sincerely, I am speechless. Being naturally beautiful and endowed is the best a woman can be.

I just wish all ladies can go natural. cheesy
All long as white women exist, it won't happen. You'd probably be better of getting a Northern girl or one form a rural area. Western civilization is a cancer.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by TaminaliaCatapa: 12:42am On Apr 08, 2019
amokeme:

You know, my reply wasn't rude in anyway. I was just surprised you could notice that (I'm a lady and i don't even look that way). It take a guy Who Is very close with his sister (s) or have close female friends to notice little wig details as such. But you had to insult my parents. But its fine. As long as it brings you peace.. I won't go in that line with you. I was raised to respect people.
Have a pleasant night.

Quoting my sisters, logically it means I must have learnt from them, and logically, carry the kind of dirty wig I said I loathe. You didn’t construct your statement right and I apologize. Have a good one!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by BerryAnny(m): 12:46am On Apr 08, 2019
AmazingELixir:
grin grin

I detest women fixing long witch-like nails...with those nails they become useless to themselves and anyone dependent on them because the long nails gives them excuses not to do anything except surf the net with their phones.
Had that crazy experience with one lady yesterday when she came over to my studio to snap pictures. Eve though it's not new to me because of the nature of my work but the lady in question basically asked me to do everything for her from wearing her shoes,pulling off her dresses, wearing her wigs and all that. it's just so tiring and exhausting.
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by madjune(m): 2:19am On Apr 08, 2019
LyfeJennings:

Oshey team white bra.
White lacy ones o. Not the padded ones

All join.

Make Cele girls no begin reason am o.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 3:41am On Apr 08, 2019
seniorgozman:
I don't have any problem with what they wear as long as they are comfortable with it
me too i see nothing wrong with what they wear.
most of the women that don't do what these women do are the worst believe me.
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 3:50am On Apr 08, 2019
Oselu28:

You speak for just you and your friends
Don't be surprise we love natural beauty oo

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 3:55am On Apr 08, 2019
Rozaybb:
grin...u guys are funny... una no want make we look fine for una abi... Wehdone
All those things you put on does not define beauty. We love natural delicacy.
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 3:57am On Apr 08, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:
Wow! Impressive! Just look at these men ooo acting like hypocrites! I see how you all chase after ladies on crazy wigs, make ups and dresses but ignore the natural ones because they look too holy for you... Keep deceiving yourselves!

I personally, I hate anything too flashy reason my only make up is powder and eye liner, no lipstick not even lip gloss but I wear wigs, nice and simple ones because I have to look good to work without my natural hair flying off everywhere, besides I no kuku get long hair....

Anyways, the point is....be modest in your dressing...dress like a Christian to please God only! And if you are married to a Christian, your modest way of dressing will please him too.
We chase those ones because we want a taste of their pussy .Don't be surprise oo, if really, you go natural my dear you will easily find a lover.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 4:18am On Apr 08, 2019
From all the comments I read coming from the ladies , I notice they can't differentiate an attire that promotes lust and the one that promotes love.
Young lady if you wear anklet I can promise you before you trek ordinary 500metres expect nothing less than 4 toaster. All your toaster were inspired and motivated by your indecent attire. Short skirts, much make ups, tights that bring the shape of your pussy , coloured wigs , nose rings , eye lashes , etc all this promote lusting . Desist from irrelevant attire and I promise you will easily meet a real admirer or lover.
But if you want numerous toaster continue with your irrelevant attire.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by naptu2: 4:57am On Apr 08, 2019
Ishilove:

So who are women fixing the lashes for? Surely there are men who like the eyelashes thingy because if all men were unequivocal in their denouncement of fake lashes, women would have stopped fixing them.

It is still the same men that will go for a woman with a made-up face rather than an all natural woman.

Be sincere, if I were to post a no make up picture side by side with a makeup picture, 95% of the men here will drool over the makeup pics.

We live in a society where double standards is the other of the day.

@bold text: "Women don't dress for men. Women dress for themselves and for other women".

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Clefayomide: 5:11am On Apr 08, 2019
naptu2:

@bold text: "Women don't dress for men. Women dress for themselves and for other women".

Exactly, dressing among Nigerian woman is now a thing of competition among their fellow women.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by chemking(m): 5:28am On Apr 08, 2019
Nose ring
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by sisisioge: 6:07am On Apr 08, 2019
ruffDiamond:
rubbish!_see wetin did one dey talk!wearing wig won't make you look anything close to the European ,the Brazilian, Chinese and the Indian women who are naturally gifted with those naturally long hair!a fake will always remain a FAKE no matter how hard it tries !._nothing like being the real YOU unless you have inferiority and low self esteem issues. I hate falsies of any kind it way beyond disgusting and absolutely despicable! how could be wearing _FALSIES and expect me to regard u as beautiful? impossible.!well go ahead with your big tummy fake camel toe and 'realh human hair"wig o

Thank you! I love the wigs...Your concerns about it doesn't concern me one bit wink
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Caseless: 6:23am On Apr 08, 2019
Anything red on their finger nails is a turnoff for me.
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by loveslife(f): 6:40am On Apr 08, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Lol, I knew wig, makeup and false lashes will top the list.

How come no one has mentioned
- poverty and
- entitlement mentality

grin grin

No mind them. They see these plain janes but would rather settle for a slay queen all dolled up. Yet come here to talk trash. Kids everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by HardMirror(m): 7:10am On Apr 08, 2019
Oselu28:

You speak for just you and your friends
you shld also speak for yourself at least i was being specific, but you came generalizing men. I am a guy and as you can see we detest wigs. Weave-ons are ok but we hate wigs.
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by HardMirror(m): 7:12am On Apr 08, 2019
loveslife:

No mind them. They see these plain janes but would rather settle for a slay queen all dolled up. Yet come here to talk trash. Kids everywhere.
you seem frustrated. Guys love good properly dressed and naturally beautiful ladies. If guys are ignoring you then you have issues.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by HardMirror(m): 7:14am On Apr 08, 2019
naptu2:

your head is correct. Women compete with women they dont dress for men.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lady Assists Her Brother To Propose To A Bridesmaid On Her Own Wedding Day / Beautiful But Still Single... / This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.