Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like (51333 Views)

What Is One Thing Women Think Men Like But They Actually Hate? / The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by alabi484(m): 7:31am On Apr 08, 2019
amokeme:

Taking care of it is the only big deal I see here... people have the right to do whatever they want to do to themselves. If they want it big, by all means its their chioce., if they want to wear different colours, then their business too. It shouldn't affect you if you are not directly connected to them. See and pass.

Valid point..but then it is worthy of note that the liberty of choice that we have shouldn't in any way make us oblivious of the fact that our appearance alone can make a statement even before we open our damn mouth, so modesty is very very very key. smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by ogmask: 8:02am On Apr 08, 2019
midnighter:

But is it those thick, long, black ones that are so obvious?

If one wears the more moderate one do you find it offensive

You just made a big point here. It's actually the thick , long black ones. The short ones are more decent. The fixing is another thing entirely too. Some look so ugly that one wouldn't want to have eye contact with the wearer. From the adhesive work to the balancing /blending. Some look too rough and loud.
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by ashawopikin(m): 8:05am On Apr 08, 2019
Biingoo:
Underwears
grin grin
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 08, 2019
HardMirror:
your head is correct. Women compete with women they dont dress for men.
D whole competition still boils down to winning d men approval... if only females existed on Earth,trust me ladies will not makeup

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 08, 2019
Funny thing about wig is they wear it and look a certain type of sexy and when they come home they yank it off and give u ,their spouse ,the default factory settings so na strangers deserve to see u fine in the wig ,na me good to see u in your “bro look” lol poof off goes the wig and I’m like wdh r u bro !!! I prefer a braided hair or a fixed one , about most other things women do , I really don’t got a problem when it’s a hit and run most of these things I find sexy, like the pant thing the sight of a woman’s panties under a light mini skirt especially g strings turns me on like a bomb I believe where most women fail is going at fashion without recourse to their natural selves ,a woman with a flat butt has no business wearing clothes that enhances that unsexy feature generally I dislike that trouser dress (forgot its real name) whey resemble those factory workers safety clothes them ,especially when a girl without a big butt wears one ,makes me picture her like and oil worker only without a helmet very unsexy ,I really think women do these to attract men just my thought on the whole it varies from men to men some of us like these things some don’t ,luckily there r women on either side of the divide what I tell me spouse is keep it simple and classy cuz too much turns u into a clown or some Christmas tree

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by HardMirror(m): 8:26am On Apr 08, 2019
Michellekabod1:

D whole competition still boils down to winning d men approval... if only females existed on Earth,trust me ladies will not makeup
hmmm.... word. but it is all about competition o. Girls want expensive hair not cos guys know the difference but so their fellow girls who also use artificial hairs would see that they are a class higher. Girls want their trips from their bfs so has to show off to other girls.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by mablie(m): 9:28am On Apr 08, 2019
TheKongoEmpire:
All long as white women exist, it won't happen. You'd probably be better of getting a Northern girl or one form a rural area. Western civilization is a cancer.
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by osborn4u: 9:37am On Apr 08, 2019
Who advised ladies to start wearing that irritating eyelash? I hate tattoos too

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by seniorgozman(m): 10:47am On Apr 08, 2019
RAGGA40:
me too i see nothing wrong with what they wear.
most of the women that don't do what these women do are the worst believe me.
You are right
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by OlaitanAkanbi(m): 11:07am On Apr 08, 2019
(1) leg chain ( I make ladies look like olosho hoe)
(2) artificial long nails( how do you want to wash your cloth how do you want to clean your ass properly when you use the toilet lol)
(3)Some girls will have small breast but will be wearing fake bra that will make you think the breast is loaded not knowing it as falling but it is good to be natural
(4)bum bum pad I hate that shit a lot most girls will be wearing fake bum bum
(5)I dislike girls with heavy make up ( does kind of girl if you hug them or they sleep on your bed it will surly stain
(6) some ladies do wear dirty wig (I love wig that is if it is kept clean ) some girl will visit you and for 2 days there wig will be smelling on your pillow and bed
(7)some girls now wear very very tight leggings that will be showing there pu**y shape. And some will wear leggings and start shaking yash around so you can see what they carry
(cool noise ring
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by boyjo: 11:13am On Apr 08, 2019
ceeroh:
Anklet (leg chain). It's a major turn-off for me.

Can you explain why it is a turn-off?
I been dey like am na im make me dey ask.
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by boyjo: 11:14am On Apr 08, 2019
Nostril ring.
I hate that thing man!
So irritating.
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by boyjo: 11:16am On Apr 08, 2019
dukeprince50:
Anklet, the mumu tin deh tie round legs turns me off.
"waistklet" the bits they tie round their waist turns me on

No be only "waistklet" grin
You no even fit say "waistlet" grin grin
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 08, 2019
Clefayomide:

Iyaamaaaa it does nothing to my imagination, infact it's like a turn off for me cos I assume such girls lacks good dress sense and packaging. Not just any kind of underwear should be worn with all outfits. Some underwear doesn't go well with some outfit
lol
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by boyjo: 11:17am On Apr 08, 2019
justiniyke29:

3. Please never put on wig

Loool...
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 08, 2019
boyjo:

Can you explain why it is a turn-off?
I been dey like am na im make me dey ask.

I just don't like it. It's personal, but that doesn't stop other guys from cherishing it.
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by boyjo: 11:24am On Apr 08, 2019
Benbisco:
My fellow females who have been viewing this thread to read comments just like me. One thing keeps appearing: WIGS!!!

PLEASE, henceforth let's do the needful. Wig no be by force. You can carry your natural hair sometimes. You owe no one no apologies. After all na only you waka come.

So ladies should stop wearing wigs because guys don`t like it?
Were they wearing it for guys before?
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by boyjo: 11:26am On Apr 08, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Trouser suit

Shey you dey joke? grin
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by boyjo: 11:26am On Apr 08, 2019
Preshy561:
No one cares what you like or hate.

When you don't buy me those things. undecided

One glass of juice for you!
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Ayoolajumoke(f): 11:31am On Apr 08, 2019
shegxi:
o da motigbo ooo.....I love it sha, but I am also skeptical. I guess everything depends on who is wearing it.
it is just like cat, not all cats are evil but we still suspect them nonetheless.
me fear fear:d :p ......

Lol, naso.
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by lovelybugs(f): 11:32am On Apr 08, 2019
All the best to you
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by boyjo: 11:37am On Apr 08, 2019
RoyalBlu:

We're here Sir!
cheesy

Him fit look your picture, compliment you waka go marry girl wey wear wig, false eyelash and make-up o. grin
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by boyjo: 11:44am On Apr 08, 2019
DICKstractor:
Girls that does 3D makeup...

3D kwa!? grin
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by BabbanBura(m): 11:44am On Apr 08, 2019
I hope una go listen woo. We no want am. The extent some girls go to acquire those thinks that we dont even fancy.
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by boyjo: 11:49am On Apr 08, 2019
CaesarDon:

4. padded bra and i later find out you have agbalumo sized boobs

hahaha, clown! grin
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by boyjo: 11:50am On Apr 08, 2019
GOFRONT:
I hate to see a lady wearing tight inside leggins

Tight inside Leggins again?? hahaha cheesy grin
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by boyjo: 11:53am On Apr 08, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

And u will never near me with tattoos any part of your useless body..

Guy, take am easy! grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by boyjo: 11:54am On Apr 08, 2019
Pyrrhes:
Short dresses
This reminds me of a lady i saw just yesterday. she wore a gown that was above her kneel. each time she walks into the shop, her reflection on the glass basically shows her unclothedness. it was annoying though i won't say i wasn't happy with what i saw

I don`t understand, na glass floor?
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by boyjo: 11:58am On Apr 08, 2019
Tmdbm:

And you think you would be here if your Mom didn't use it?

I just tire for them o!
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by boyjo: 11:58am On Apr 08, 2019
nymphomaniac:
I dislike the following;
2. Tights that show. Pls wear it but don't let me see it when climbing bike.

Or them go see your red eye bah? grin
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by boyjo: 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
Mart1994:

Feminine body odor( a mixture of rotten egg and rotten meat smell) embarassed

Abeg o! Feminine body odour is sweet fragrance.
Whoever you perceived that odour from has hygiene issues and does not represent females!
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by boyjo: 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
Heartmender1:
I always feel irritated seeing girls on legis.

I always feel like vomiting

Ahn-ahn leggins? I wish I understand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Beautiful But Still Single... / This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos / This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.