Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like (51279 Views)

What Is One Thing Women Think Men Like But They Actually Hate? / The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by MrPresident1: 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nose ring

12 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by FuckThaMod: 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
That nose ring that makes them look like bulls

16 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
Fixed nails.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by tribalistseun: 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
Anything pink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Preshy561(f): 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
No one cares what you like or hate.

When you don't buy me those things. undecided

19 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by madjune(m): 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
I love white bra.

Its so feminine and a huge turn on for me.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Jesuspikin8: 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
It's not as if there's something you can do about it

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Kylexy3000(m): 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
Make Up and Lipstick.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by naturalwaves: 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
butt pad......highly disgusting and shows inferiority complex and low self esteem.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by kamez(m): 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
that long eye lashes that makes them look like Witches.....

no wear that thing come near my side

28 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
Long nails..I don't know why any lady I see with long nails, the first impression I have about her is that she is a prostitute..

22 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by henrixx(m): 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
Those long eye lashes.

And

High heel shoes.
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
Auladimeji2:
They were,they are and they will be

But tear tear pant, NO, I can't take it

now if you read the topic it says Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like, i have named mine, we dont have to agree but i have named mine and that is my opinion

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by AngelicBeing: 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
ceeroh:
Anklet (leg chain). It's a major turn-off for me.
Lol, it is actually a good turn on to some men. I mean anklet and waste band (without juju attached to it), as long as no fetish thing is attached to it, I am cool with it, it looks sexy and seductive on women especially during bedroom activities spiced with a sexy night gown tongue

11 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Angrymode: 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
Tight clothing that shows pant lines, especially on old women angry

Also makeups that can change Buhari to a Saint.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by UtaliEgo1(m): 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
Lip stick and artificial nails
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2019
Makeup, wig and fixed Eye flag lashes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by nicepoker101(m): 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nose ring
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by AngelicBeing: 4:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
madjune:
I love white bra.

Its so feminine and a huge turn on for me.
l agree, white bra, panties, multi color bras and panties are a huge turn on tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by AfonjaBoston: 4:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
Fishy pussy

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2019
I hate when men don't mind their business grin

13 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Latidoh1: 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2019
Anklets and shouting make-over

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Gblazzz(m): 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2019
Excess make-up, fake nail & eyelash, Pad, so disgusting & irritating.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2019
Heavy make-up big turn off 4 me another one is rocking artificial wares embarassed
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by dman4mdmoon(m): 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2019
That stupid thing they call eye lashes, most especially those ones that are long. It irritates me.

20 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Flashh: 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2019
You said 'one', then I will just mention one and leave the rest.

Wig. Just go natural with your hair, or plat it.

In the old days, wig was introduced for women with bald head or having hair lose.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by HardMirror(m): 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2019
Wigs and long fixed nails

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by maldino: 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
Waist beads

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by slex(m): 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
ceeroh:
Anklet (leg chain). It's a major turn-off for me.

Me too.

Even some corporate ladies where it to work. Was at Zenith bank last week and saw one lady wearing it.
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Lexusgs430: 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Lol, I knew wig, makeup and false lashes will top the list.

How come no one has mentioned
- poverty and
- entitlement mentality

grin grin

This are abstract items...... Things that can be smelt, seen, touched and felt....... grin

10 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Lamasta(m): 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
Waist bead

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.