Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? (56107 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why / My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by MrDebonair: 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
Why are the men bashing women? Just like anyone of you who has a good ride, doesn't mean you will let everybody to test drive.
In the same way, just because a lady has nice body doesn't mean she should let every men test run her pusssy.

I always tell ladies to keep their legs closed the way we met, then you earn your respect, because you don't need license to engage in sexxx.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Olakunleyakub(m): 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
@Checked86
Maybe due to experiences in previous relationships where they were less restrictive about sexual interaction...
Maybe things didn't work out with the guys they gave sex to, and after all they feel used and dumped...
Just maybe...
yhu are absolutely correct nigga.they make the decisions cos of their
Unfavorable and impending past experience not cos they wanna keep thier modesty.
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by deltateam: 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
bonnyhope:

If the ladies are not virgin what is the reason behind ..there shall be no sex till marriage meanwhile the guy is serious about marriage. The guys that disvirgin them did not marry them...here comes a serious guy and you are giving him condition of no sex before marriage. I don't think no right thinking man can accept such condition

What makes him serious? By making her Lady of the rings? If he's serious let him pay the dowry already.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by GindoX(m): 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
Dickson44:
The truth is, wisdom comes with age. Before now, they have been giving in to anything whether serious or not. At a time, they feel it's time to settle down and it dawns on them that sex is not love, hence the decision. After so many experiences and heart breaks, hence the decision.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Raalsalghul: 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
AndLeo:
The earlier we stop writing rubbish again ladies the better for everybody. Let's stop pressurising ladies to marry. It breeds unhappiness.
Ogbeni calm down...
No one's forcing them to marry...
We only speaking out against the deception of forming holy when they hit their 30's...

6 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by nelogee7(m): 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
Another Day Another Story...
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by AndLeo(m): 12:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Ogbeni calm down...
No one's forcing them to marry...
We only speaking out against the deception of forming holy when they hit their 30's...

The way you said when they hit their 30's already show your pressurising them

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Irixs: 12:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Bleep finish and start trusting God.
You folks self...
yes TRUST GOD!!! that's what Christianity is all about, you would know this if you were one and provided you don't have concrete proof that this sister do sleep around, your accusations are unfounded, besides who gave you the right to judge their past? Oh let me guess your saintly life? Rubbish. Whether you like it or not and whether you believe it or not if any man is in Christ he is a new creature, yes new creature the old life is gone and all things have become new.
Like I said I know you wouldn't understand this, so dear sir, kindly stick to your lane and date your kind of Girls that are willing to be deceived by your kind. Satan be gone!

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by AnusOdourInhaler: 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
Amatarasha:
I ve read all ur comments
I see that being a lady is a curse ,y ar nigerian guys this wicked ... No feelings! no sympathy!! no love!!! Since i came here u guys just wanna turn me 2 a feminist
That's misandry not feminism! Lol!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by alert01(m): 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
MJBOLT:
they need marriage to get out of evening newspaper zone

Lols...Even tho you used to frustruate me with the way you write on Nairaland,but at times you speak sense. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Raalsalghul: 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
AndLeo:

The way you said when they hit their 30's already show your pressurising them
How exactly?
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Ndycharly: 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
Fellow Nairalanders

Please beware and report this person with the name... Arbitrage fixed bet and on twitter as @arbitragefixedbet. with this number.. +2349033886572 . It is full blown fraudulent account . My has just been scammed...
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by alert01(m): 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin after sharing toto from 16_30 years old..when their mama and relations don begin torment them for marriage;;.them go turn born again;from Church to church;vigil to vigil..no let them deceive you with them born again ish grin grin them go hide their bad character till them cage one innocent Charley grin cheesy. When I still dey go church;na so them full every where grin grin one wan drag me go do court wedding grin she no know say den never born the girl mama wey wan tie my destiny grin

Lols...I dont know you, but i will find you and give you free MTN Recharge card

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by 2sexycom(m): 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2019
wirinet:

Sex although very important in marriage and relationship is not the only thing that can sustain it. If guys keep jilting a girl after sex, then the girl may have serious relationship issues including sex.
In my youth days, I did not have time for girls using sex as a bargaining chip or a blackmail tool. If I really want sex, I would meet all stupid demands and move on as soon as I get what I want.
A man love a girl that truly loves him and show that love unconditionally, not one that manipulates and controls him.

Happy Sunday sir.
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
Checked86:
I had this experience with several ladies when i was looking for a wife. Just like every other guy, I wanted a relationship devoid of any conditions.

Absolute relationship that would sail to marriage but most matured ladies i met almost always claimed born again, others said it was vow they made with their God that no man will penetrate them until marriage.

The later wouldn't mind some touches and even 'fingering'. This led me to ask one if she was a lesbian. These 'conditionists' would be mad, seriously mad any time they saw me with another girl. It frustrated me a lot because I loved most of them and wanted something serious.

Note, I didn't date all of them at once. It was a kind of if one didn't work, i look for another but coincidentally, I end up with 'extreme-conditionist' or 'semi-conditionist. I had several heated arguments with some of them. I questioned their stand why i should be part of a vow that i wasn't present when it was made. Adding that such important decisions should be taken with someone you want to spend the rest of your life with.

When I eventually met the one i married, I was actually in relationship with one 'extreme conditionist'. But my wife didn't mind giving me sex any time she comes around. She actually refused for some weeks and it happened that she wanted me too. She later agreed but would request we go for tests before even using condom. Due to the fact that konji was already turning me to a pervert, I didn't think twice before jumping to her request. Everything came out clean and it was joy. If that was her trap, i was caught legs and hands. After the test, her love for me was nothing but perfect. She started seeing me like her husband already. She became careless with love. During that same period, she knew i was with someone but she didn't mind but i noticed that any time i chatted the girl, her( the free girl) mood would change but she managed it because she knew the conditionist was with me before i met her.

Fast forward to the day of decision making, I consulted some close friends. No family member was involved. My friends wanted me to marry the conditionist because she was a born again( at least, as she claimed). Decision was made but a joke one of my friends cracked at the end of the casual meeting re-arranged my brain and suddenly i became the owner of myself. His joke, "So Chioma (Not her reall name) cured your konji and now you are going to marry a clean girl?" There and then, it occurred to me that I loved Chioma more than i had ever imagined. She was the person that wanted me as much as i wanted her.

One of my friends is planning to marry during December time but the girl he found is not ready for sex. She is claiming no sex till marriage. She is 33 or so. She is not a virgin and she is not a born again. What my guy told me she said to him didn't go well with me but i had to maintain my peace. She told my friend that if he couldn't hold himself, he was free to have sex with any girl. Now, I am asking women, why such decision?

Men, can you put up with such women?

PLEASE, I AM A LAZY GUY, I AM NOT GOING TO PROOF READ ANYTHING. WELL, IF YOU ARE READING THIS PART, IT MEANS YOU ARE DONE READING IT ALREADY.
Oga I don't understand how this is your problem ohh. Can't you respect people's opinion. Asides religious beliefs, premarital sex has too many problems, so peeps would rather abstain. It is your type, that if one of those girls got pregnant for you, you won't agree to take responsibility and eventually you won't marry her.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by pansophist(m): 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2019
franchasng:
Many girls act foolish when young, they live carefree life and thereby lose their virginity to useless boys who have no value or respect for women, so don't blame men for that.

No girl below 23yrs should date her mate or lose her virginity to her mate. The probability of that her classmate or yard mate or church mate or school mate marrying her is 0.00009%, so why give your virginity to him

A girl should do everything she can and keep her virginity till she is at least 23yrs and by then, she should only allow sex with a mature guy nearing time of settling down, who she is sure is completely single.

Like a guy of 27yrs above, working or doing business and completely single.

Not when a girl go and lose her virginity at 19yrs to her secondary school boyfriend in her class or when she is in year 1 to her course mate and she expect him to marry her, it can happen but the odds is wide.

But when girls are below 24yrs, they don't listen to good advice from older people with experience, they believe because boys are calling them shh shh, they are now queen Elizabeth that deserves to be worshipped by all, so blame girls undecided

Smart. ladies generally are deflectors, they hardly take blame or accept responsibility, it's always the men fault. In relationship, women give sex, and men give commitment. It is her responsibility to ensure that she gets value in exchange for sex and in this context, give it only to a man after marriage, or is sure will marry her. This is what the bible preaches, and a standard old religions and society adheres to.

To be a woman is to be born rich, with all the qualities society values such as fertility, youthfulness, beauty, femininity, chastity, etc, unlike men that started out without biological value, but have to build himself and wealth as he grows, before women find him attractive. Although, most women fail to realise that such blessings is time limited (maximum 2 decades), and she must play not to loose by attracting and getting a valuable man to commit to her. like a rich kid that knows no suffer, many women just live reckless life and realize that such privilege is fast fleeting when it's late. They all know some older women having it harder to pin down a man but they also believe they are exceptions.

A woman should either gamble with sex to get the commitment of any of the pool of men she is interested in, or dont give at all, but only to a man that marries her. You cant copulate with other dudes and tell me story. For where?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Joshuazedd(m): 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2019
The girl you will later call Olosho?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by RTSC: 12:29pm On Apr 14, 2019
Ladies in their 30s have been heavily sexed and have sown their wild oats earlier.

There is nothing about sex that freaks them anymore.

There are some 30 year olds you will meet and they will look tired and worn out like someone that has given birth to five children.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by dfrost: 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2019
victorian:

Lol cheesy

You can see his name is oduademon!
I don't need another phase of demon in my life.. Have had enough of demons in men clothing Biko.
I've really had enough abeg, I can't shout grin

cheesy grin
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
paddyofboss:

Best comment ever. So u have sense like this
Have I given you reasons to doubt my sense?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Dinho20(m): 12:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
WOMEN, YOU CAN SEE THAT MEN DON'T TRUST YOU ANYMORE.

YOU CAN SEE WHAT MEN ARE WRITING ABOUT YOU GIRLS.

IT'S NOW LEFT FOR YOU TO PROVE THEM WRONG.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Raalsalghul: 12:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
Irixs:
yes TRUST GOD!!! that's what Christianity is all about, you would know this if you were one and provided you don't have concrete proof that this sister do sleep around, your accusations are unfounded, besides who gave you the right to judge their past? Oh let me guess your saintly life? Rubbish. Whether you like it or not and whether you believe it or not if any man is in Christ he is a new creature, yes new creature the old life is gone and all things have become new.
Like I said I know you wouldn't understand this, so dear sir, kindly stick to your lane and date your kind of Girls that are willing to be deceived by your kind. Satan be gone!
Your answer is based on the assumption that they are truly born gain.
In most cases, it's just pretense!
Me and you know that.
Let's stop pretending...

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by drmikeadams(m): 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
alert01:

Lols...I dont know you, but i will find you and give you free MTN Recharge card
grin grin thanks a lot bro
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 14, 2019
RTSC:
Ladies in their 30s have been heavily sexed and have sown their wild oats earlier.

There is nothing about sex that freaks them anymore.

There are some 30 year olds you will meet and they will look tired and worn out like someone that has given birth to five children.
Does sex really wear one out? Think about it? Even too much squeezing of boobs makes it fall is a fallacy.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by drmikeadams(m): 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
Dinho20:
WOMEN, YOU CAN SEE THAT MEN DON'T TRUST YOU ANYMORE.

YOU CAN SEE WHAT MEN ARE WRITING ABOUT YOU GIRLS.

IT'S NOW LEFT FOR YOU TO PROVE THEM WRONG.
grin grin this one na 7 point agenda for the year vision 2050 grin
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by bonnyhope: 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
franchasng:
Many girls act foolish when young, they live carefree life and thereby lose their virginity to useless boys who have no value or respect for women, so don't blame men for that.

No girl below 23yrs should date her mate or lose her virginity to her mate. The probability of that her classmate or yard mate or church mate or school mate marrying her is 0.00009%, so why give your virginity to him

A girl should do everything she can and keep her virginity till she is at least 23yrs and by then, she should only allow sex with a mature guy nearing time of settling down, who she is sure is completely single.

Like a guy of 27yrs above, working or doing business and completely single.

Not when a girl go and lose her virginity at 19yrs to her secondary school boyfriend in her class or when she is in year 1 to her course mate and she expect him to marry her, it can happen but the odds is wide.

But when girls are below 24yrs, they don't listen to good advice from older people with experience, they believe because boys are calling them shh shh, they are now queen Elizabeth that deserves to be worshipped by all, so blame girls undecided

Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
[quote author=deltateam post=77529404
We should be careful of ideas being peddled here. We have teenagers in quantum here and psychos.
So investing her body by having sex with you makes her committed? I laugh at your ignorance.
Again the fact that she isn't a virgin means she should have sex with every guy that seeks her out.
Kai. Its my fault. I am out![/quote]

does it matter if we have teenagers here, if only you know what does teenagers are doing behind you will feel like a learner, the conversation we are havin is moreorless sex education.
I insist when a lady invest her body in a relationship she is committed doesnt necessarily mean she can't dump or leave you.
I never said or insinuate she should sleep with everyman, why should a gurl even date every guy in the 1st place, what happens to if you cann't have sex with every guy then donn't date every guy ... chose one n give it all ur shot, life is full of trial nothing is guranteed.
From xperience gathered or seen most of these old gurls. claiming no sex till marriage are doro cheerful givers .. after wasting there life around they think they can rush a guy into marriage by depriving him of sex... linda ikeji was preaching celibacy @ 35yrs she was not even a virgin ..she ended up as a baby mama.
My advice; we all should stop enrolling in new relationship with bitter xperiences, it should only help us make better choices .. that a guy agrees to no sex does not mean he is an angel or a better choice vice versa ..how he treat you in the presence of other gurls should count most

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by donogaga(m): 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Whether you sleep with him or not, who will marry you will do so.

Absolutely spot on.

What's yours is yours.

If it's not yours, then its not yours.

By and large, if a woman has a good attitude/character, she stand a good chance of being taken at that age.

Often times, most unmarried women of that age tend to have attitude problem. Its quite common.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by CoolJul: 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2019
Spygadgets19:
Oga I don't understand how this is your problem ohh. Can't you respect people's opinion. Asides religious beliefs, premarital sex has too many problems, so peeps would rather abstain. It is your type, that if one of those girls got pregnant for you, you won't agree to take responsibility and eventually you won't marry her.
nor mind the guy
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Preshy561(f): 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2019
And none of these simpletons could actually point out where the useless op wanted to dump the one that was offering him sex, if not for the intervention of one of his friends.
So, had it been that his plan worked out, and the lady turns out to be a no sex relationship mantra kind of lady, these senseless op will still turn back to blame her, When, he was the architect of her decision.

Ladies, whether 30 or 40, no matter how these idiots bash you or take out their frustrations on You, remain on your stands and still uphold your morals.
If you need a child, either adopt or get a sperm, after All, sperms are alot more cheaper than eggs.

Stupid thread filled with sleazing rants of emotional deficient reprobates.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Raalsalghul: 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2019
pansophist:

Smart. ladies generally are deflectors, they hardly take blame or accept responsibility, it's always the men fault. In relationship, women give sex, and men give commitment. It is her responsibility to ensure that she gets value in exchange for sex and in this context, give it only to a man after marriage, or is sure will marry her. This is what the bible preaches, and a standard old religions and society adheres to.

To be a woman is to be born rich, with all the qualities society values such as fertility, youthfulness, beauty, femininity, unlike men that start out poor, and have to build himself and wealth as he grows, for women to find him attractive. Although, most fail to realise that such blessings is time limited (maximum 2 decades), and she must play not to loose by attracting and getting a valuable man to commit to her. Although like a rich kid that knows no suffer, many just live reckless life and realize that such privilege is fast fleeting when it's late.

A woman should either gamble with sex to get the commitment of any of the pool of men she is interested in, or dont give at all, but only to a man that marries her. You cant copulate with other dudes and tell me story. For where?
Cheers bro!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) / Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US / Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.