Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? (56099 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why / My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by oduademon: 11:21am On Apr 14, 2019
frozen70:

From your write up, it's jow a that you are making mockery of the women

If every man that breaks a woman's virginity marry her, we won't have them single upto this moment of having option of wanting to stay away from sex till marriage

Mind you your sisters are among these group of people you are condemning

You guys seeks for sex from them just because you can't hold yourselves

A woman can not break her virginity her self with out a guy

The bottom line is let the guys stop approaching and pestering them for sex and let me see who will make them loose

When you see a woman abstaining from sex whereas she is not a virgin

She is scared from her past experience and wouldn't want anyone coming around to have them for fun but for serious commitment

In this case I still don't blame the women for falling for men

When it comes to sex matters, men already have sugar coated mouth to have their way

The guy dey yarn fact though.

I once had a girl on Staten Island, after fvcking her, she picked up the bible and started asking God for forgiveness. She did the same thing every time we had sex, na so I realize say she de craze for head.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by victorian(f): 11:23am On Apr 14, 2019
oduademon:

My other account was banned.

How did he make you suicidal? Is that your true picture on your profile?

I don't want to go into the past. It's buried already.
I'm happy today, I don't want to feel unhappy remembering him and what I was reduced to in the past. Before years back while I was with him, he made me a shadow of myself. My mum and brother of blessed memory were scared, they thought i might kill myself at anytime. They were always around me, watching me, trying to make me laugh and be happy again, sighs.
God bless my family, amen.

Some men are out there to destroy women, I tell you. So pls let it rest.

I'm not on therapy jare. grin

Have moved on and buried his memory, abuse and his evil.

Yes that's me.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Amatarasha(f): 11:23am On Apr 14, 2019
oduademon:

Virgin virgin or reformed virgin?
reformed kii u..
You talking ar u a virgin ?
You guys has structured it in a way that ladies ar d only one that suppose to be a virgin because of hardship.. MEN AR 2 CUNNY
Wen things bcoms normal ,if u arent a virgin dnt come near me
I must champion it nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 14, 2019
Raalsalghul:

This one is part of those op is talking about.

Lol, no I'm not. It's just refreshing to see sensible comments from men on Nairaland, it does not happen often.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Rozaytee: 11:25am On Apr 14, 2019
Checked86:
Transferred aggression? Well, one made me look like an unholy soul just because i kept disturbing her for sex.
u sef why u dey disturb for fvck upandan undecided
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by oduademon: 11:26am On Apr 14, 2019
victorian:

I don't want to go into the past. It's buried already.
I'm happy today, I don't want to feel unhappy remembering him and what I was reduced to in the past. Before years back while I was with him, he made me a shadow of myself. My mum and brother of blessed memory were scared, they thought i might kill myself at anytime. They were always around me, watching me, trying to make me laugh and be happy again, sighs.
God bless my family, amen.

Some men are out there to destroy women, I tell you. So pls let it rest.

I'm not on therapy jare. grin

Have moved on and buried his memory, abuse and his evil.

Yes that's me.

Thats why God is your anchor?

What happened to you is normal. After a woman get the deeck, the go crazy. Hit me up if you want to feel alive again. Whats your email address.
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by drmikeadams(m): 11:26am On Apr 14, 2019
frozen70:

From your write up, it's jow a that you are making mockery of the women

If every man that breaks a woman's virginity marry her, we won't have them single upto this moment of having option of wanting to stay away from sex till marriage

The bottom line is let the guys stop approaching and pestering them for sex and let me see who will make them loose

She is scared from her past experience and wouldn't want anyone coming around to have them for fun but for serious commitment

When it comes to sex matters, men already have sugar coated mouth to have their way
grin grin..sorry if it sounded like mockery grin but thats the truth grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by frozen70(f): 11:26am On Apr 14, 2019
oduademon:

I once had a girl on Staten Island, after fvcking her, she picked up the bible and started asking God for forgiveness. She did the same thing every time we had sex, na so I realize say she de craze for head.

She has to constantly asking God for forgiveness because you are the one leading her to sin

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by deltateam: 11:27am On Apr 14, 2019
paddyofboss:

But they can engage in pre-intimacy abi.. Kissing n fingering

Must they? What happened to being friends.
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by frozen70(f): 11:27am On Apr 14, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin..sorry if it sounded like mockery grin but thats the truth grin

Well to you it's the truth but to them circumstances lead to it
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 14, 2019
frozen70:

those girls dat do runz nko are dey being sugar coated by mencheesy. Some ladies sell their boobs and azz for d cash naucheesy. Anyway any lady who is smart even if she wants to play out still have a serious genuine man u can identify as ur own man.he mustnt be rich or ride a big car but jus a young man with focus.thats how smart ladies do it. A situation a lady is doing some runz racket and ur flaunting ur trade on social media then wich serious man go wan friend am? All d men dat will be coming her way will just be collecting their share and running away.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by dfrost: 11:28am On Apr 14, 2019
victorian:

Now u are ready to talk like a normal human being, smhhh

Anyways, Immediately after my 5 years programme in my university days. I graduated early, age 23. And by my ex fiance, who is a psychopath, a sadist, With multiple personalities. The worst mistake of my life! I curse the day he came to ask for my hand in marriage. Some men are pure demons in human flesh.

Calm down sis. It's not the end of the world. Sorry for your painful experience though. lipsrsealed cry
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by franchasng: 11:28am On Apr 14, 2019
frozen70:

Many girls act foolish when young, they live carefree life and thereby lose their virginity to useless boys who have no value or respect for women, so don't blame men for that.

No girl below 23yrs should date her mate or lose her virginity to her mate. The probability of that her classmate or yard mate or church mate or school mate marrying her is 0.00009%, so why give your virginity to him

A girl should do everything she can and keep her virginity till she is at least 23yrs and by then, she should only allow sex with a mature guy nearing time of settling down, who she is sure is completely single.

Like a guy of 27yrs above, working or doing business and completely single.

Not when a girl go and lose her virginity at 19yrs to her secondary school boyfriend in her class or when she is in year 1 to her course mate and she expect him to marry her, it can happen but the odds is wide.

But the problem is when girls are below 24yrs, they don't listen to good advice from older people with experience, they believe because boys are calling them shh shh, they are now queen Elizabeth that deserves to be worshipped by all, so blame girls undecided

13 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by victorian(f): 11:29am On Apr 14, 2019
oduademon:

What happened to you is normal. After a woman get the deeck, the go crazy. Hit me up if you want to feel alive again. Whats your email address.

I'm alive already .. I don't need dick! If that's what u mean by making me alive. Biko keep am one side.

And yes God is my anchor! smiley
God dey try for me.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Youngpo413: 11:29am On Apr 14, 2019
zeedof:
They are trying to preserve the remaining for the unlucky guy
very very unlucky.
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 14, 2019
Mizwisdom:
OP, if you were looking for companionship, I would have said that you've married the wrong woman but as sex was your priority, you married the right one. The other lady will meet someone looking for companionship.

i tried so hard to understand your view ,these is definitely not a point,
lets be sincere with ourselves a gurl who is no longer a virgin lacks every locust standi to tell a guy to wait till wedding night, i had a bitter experience in my final year then, was dating the most beautiful gurl in my area ... she told me no sex till weddin but will allow pre-intimacy ... little did i know my gurl was fvcking a barber(imagine)two streets away ...caught them live & she gives me church gurl attitude...these is a gurl i drop lots of babes for, she monitored & erased all my other affair i allow her because i so much loved her ...a player got played, make i no cry jare
just as sex is not a enough ,companionship is not also enough ... both are sancrosanct, gurls are more committed to r/ship they've invested there body

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by frozen70(f): 11:31am On Apr 14, 2019
franchasng:
Many girls act foolish when young, they live carefree life and thereby lose their virginity to useless boys who have no value or respect for women, so don't blame men for that.

No girl below 23yrs should date her mate or lose her virginity to her mate. The probability of that her classmate or yard mate or church mate or school mate marrying her is 0.00009%, so why give your virginity to him

A girl should do everything she can and keep her virginity till she is at least 23yrs and by then, she should only allow sex with a mature guy nearing time of settling down, who she is sure is completely single.

Like a guy of 27yrs above, working or doing business and completely single.

Not when a girl go and lose her virginity at 19yrs to her secondary school boyfriend in her class or when she is in year 1 to her course mate and she expect him to marry her, it can happen but the odds is wide.

But when girls are below 24yrs, they don't listen to good advice from older people with experience, they believe because boys are calling them shh shh, they are now queen Elizabeth that deserves to be worshipped by all, so blame girls undecided

It still gets down to my point

Men should stop pastering them for sex taking advantage of their in exposure

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by dfrost: 11:31am On Apr 14, 2019
oduademon:

odua, with this your moniker, you sure say you no go scare the crap out of victorian? grin cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by victorian(f): 11:31am On Apr 14, 2019
dfrost:

Calm down sis. It's not the end of the world. Sorry for your painful experience though. lipsrsealed cry

I'm calm, just remembering the whole episode ticks me off
I'm fine. Thank you.
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by deltateam: 11:31am On Apr 14, 2019
oduademon:

You didn't pause to realize that it was against her moral conviction but was merely doing it to please you and were you pleased?

Your words said it all. You disdained her and were merely satisfying your animalistic tendencies irrespective of who gets hurt.

The more reason I find the whole premarital sex nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by double3(m): 11:32am On Apr 14, 2019
franchasng:
Any single lady that wants to marry a great and wonderful man who wouldn't give her issues in future should stop giving men rules and regulations to follow to be her boyfriend, it doesn't work, you will only end up being with pretending men with abominable attitude and sinister motives.

Be free, don't let society determine who you will be, even though you are 30+ years and unmarried, its not the end of the world unless you are very sure you caused your spinsterhood through your bad character and immoral lifestyle of past, if not, live your life like a teenager, always be happy, stop being moody, too upright, too rigid, too commanding, too autocratic and too serious with life, free yourself up as a lady no matter your age, don't let your age define your life or destiny, age is just a number for real it is. If you are a successful lady with respect and friendly character, your age is nothing to amazing/mature guys.

If you meet a good guy you click with and he clicks with you too, let the natural attraction/desire happen, don't use rules and laws that you will still break at one point to chase a great guy who maybe your Prince Charming away.

Majority of men of our time hate rigid ladies who live by laws, rules, restrictions, as if life is an exploration mission you must achieve with a map.

Yes there are still archaic guys who crave and die for ladies that give rules, laws, restriction and live uptight life but there are not many of such guys today, those archaic/religious extremists guys are few who believe a wife material must hate sex, in fact she must never hear anything sex, must cover all her body, walk holily and talk holily too.

But majority of today guys have a different perspective of who a perfect wifey or partner should be, she should:

1.) Be financially independent
2.) Happy and friendly
3.) Respectful
4.) Career or business focused
5.) Love kids
6.) Respect and love her male siblings and relatives
7.) Must not know everything (men hate ladies that act like they are too wise)
8.) Must be good listener
9.) Must not be a talkative and must not be a Dundee that can't contribute meaningfully in a healthy conversation
10.) Must not be a 21st century type of feminist (both white and black and Asian men hate the characters of our modern feminists women undecided)

The list might look long but they are simple to imbibe. A virtuous woman is a virtuous woman, whether she has sex with you or not, it won't take that away from her.

Whether you withhold sex or not, a guy that will marry you will marry you.

Not allowing a guy who genuinely loves you and treats you right after a long time can kill his passion and love for you, forget those nonsense talk that a man that truly loves you won't leave you because of sex, in fact, most ladies lost their true lovers because they refused to allow sex....

I am a guy, I have lots of married and single male friends, we discuss manly, I know why my close friends married the ladies they married and why they left the ladies they wanted to marry initially, so when I talk listen.

Though I am not advising ladies to go about sharing sex to any guy that comes their way, no pls, but apply wisdom, if you are honest to yourself as a lady, u will know a guy that truly cares for you unless you are a fake lady or the type that are saddist, always unhappy and too serious and uptight with life, then u need special prayer and deliverance.
Nuthang more to be said, uve said it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Rozaytee: 11:32am On Apr 14, 2019
deltateam:

Op from my understanding of your post. You want girls to sleep with whoever they are dating before marriage. This is dangerous and I hate the idea already. Later your kind will say that girls are hoes.

From your perspective, if she's not a born again or a virgin, she has no right over her body. That's another bull crap.

So going by your writeup, if every girl were to sleep with guys they are dating. It simply means they would have slept with at least 50 men before marriage. What will that make her? The idea is sickening in itself.
dont mind d daft op

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Westsida: 11:32am On Apr 14, 2019
I have no issue with either your a Marrafukker or Codedfukker. My own be say make I find a better girl like that of Pablo Escobar’s wife! The first thing I’ll check out for is your OT level!
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by drmikeadams(m): 11:32am On Apr 14, 2019
frozen70:

Well to you it's the truth but to them circumstances lead to it
grin grin sorry it sounded like mockery grin grin thats the circumstance grin
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by victorian(f): 11:33am On Apr 14, 2019
dfrost:

odua, with this your moniker, you sure say you no go scare the crap out of victorian? grin cheesy

Lol cheesy

You can see his name is oduademon!
I don't need another phase of demon in my life.. Have had enough of demons in men clothing Biko.
I've really had enough abeg, I can't shout grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Donjazzy12(m): 11:33am On Apr 14, 2019
Checked86:
I had this experience with several ladies when i was looking for a wife. Just like every other guy, I wanted a relationship devoid of any conditions.

Absolute relationship that would sail to marriage but most matured ladies i met almost always claimed born again, others said it was vow they made with their God that no man will penetrate them until marriage.

The later wouldn't mind some touches and even 'fingering'. This led me to ask one if she was a lesbian. These 'conditionists' would be mad, seriously mad any time they saw me with another girl. It frustrated me a lot because I loved most of them and wanted something serious.

Note, I didn't date all of them at once. It was a kind of if one didn't work, i look for another but coincidentally, I end up with 'extreme-conditionist' or 'semi-conditionist. I had several heated arguments with some of them. I questioned their stand why i should be part of a vow that i wasn't present when it was made. Adding that such important decisions should be taken with someone you want to spend the rest of your life with.

When I eventually met the one i married, I was actually in relationship with one 'extreme conditionist'. But my wife didn't mind giving me sex any time she comes around. She actually refused for some weeks and it happened that she wanted me too. She later agreed but would request we go for tests before even using condom. Due to the fact that konji was already turning me to a pervert, I didn't think twice before jumping to her request. Everything came out clean and it was joy. If that was her trap, i was caught legs and hands. After the test, her love for me was nothing but perfect. She started seeing me like her husband already. She became careless with love. During that same period, she knew i was with someone but she didn't mind but i noticed that any time i chatted the girl, her( the free girl) mood would change but she managed it because she knew the conditionist was with me before i met her.

Fast forward to the day of decision making, I consulted some close friends. No family member was involved. My friends wanted me to marry the conditionist because she was a born again( at least, as she claimed). Decision was made but a joke one of my friends cracked at the end of the casual meeting re-arranged my brain and suddenly i became the owner of myself. His joke, "So Chioma (Not her reall name) cured your konji and now you are going to marry a clean girl?" There and then, it occurred to me that I loved Chioma more than i had ever imagined. She was the person that wanted me as much as i wanted her.

One of my friends is planning to marry during December time but the girl he found is not ready for sex. She is claiming no sex till marriage. She is 33 or so. She is not a virgin and she is not a born again. What my guy told me she said to him didn't go well with me but i had to maintain my peace. She told my friend that if he couldn't hold himself, he was free to have sex with any girl. Now, I am asking women, why such decision?

Men, can you put up with such women?

PLEASE, I AM A LAZY GUY, I AM NOT GOING TO PROOF READ ANYTHING. WELL, IF YOU ARE READING THIS PART, IT MEANS YOU ARE DONE READING IT ALREADY.
Your friends fiance is a lesbian, she also masturbates with a Love Machine. No woman, who is into men and really loves a man will give you freedom to sleep with any girl of your choice, without being jealous.

But a lesbian no send you. If you want sleep with 1 million other girls, it is not her concern. A lady that masturbates also no send anybody. Her Love Machine is her joy!
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by CoolJul: 11:34am On Apr 14, 2019
Dickson44:
The truth is, wisdom comes with age. Before now, they have been giving in to anything whether serious or not. At a time, they feel it's time to settle down and it dawns on them that sex is not love, hence the decision. After so many experiences and heart breaks, hence the decision.
God bless you!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by oduademon: 11:35am On Apr 14, 2019
deltateam:

You didn't pause to realize that [b]it was against her moral conviction [/b]but was merely doing it to please you and were you pleased?

Your words said it all. You disdained her and were merely satisfying your animalistic tendencies irrespective of who gets hurt.

The more reason I find the whole premarital sex nonsense.

I guess moaning was not against her moral conviction, ba?

If I dont satisfy my animalistic tendencies, what is the purpose of life then?

Sex is a game, if you got gamed, that is your problem. No apologies. Men have needs that must be met by any means possible

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 14, 2019
Amatarasha:
Am a proud virgin pls , but u pple lyk shaming women
women of this generation have no regard for dignity and values. Its not wrong to tell it the way we see it.

If you're truly a virgin, keep it up. Your future husband will adore you.
Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by deltateam: 11:37am On Apr 14, 2019
ericsmith:

i tried so hard to understand your view ,these is definitely not a point,
lets be sincere with ourselves a gurl who is no longer a virgin lacks every locust standi to tell a guy to wait till wedding night, i had a bitter experience in my final year then, was dating the most beautiful gurl in my area ... she told me no sex till weddin but will allow pre-intimacy ... little did i know my gurl was fvcking a barber(imagine)two streets away ...caught them live & she gives me church gurl attitude...these is a gurl i drop lots of babes for, she monitored & erased all my other affair i allow her because i so much loved her ...a player got played, make i no cry jare
just as sex is not a enough ,companionship is not also enough ... both are sancrosanct, gurls are more committed to r/ship they've invested there body

We should be careful of ideas being peddled here. We have teenagers in quantum here and psychos.

So investing her body by having sex with you makes her committed? I laugh at your ignorance.

Again the fact that she isn't a virgin means she should have sex with every guy that seeks her out.

Kai. Its my fault. I am out!

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by Rozaytee: 11:38am On Apr 14, 2019
victorian:
If guys coming onto ladies on her 30s and cannot hold body to understand whom they want to date and possibly marry, then they can go and hunt for other ladies who give their pussy so free at any given fucvking time.
If you think because I'm in my 30s that means I will open legs for you like expressway, u guys are joking or better still in dreamland.

Don't u guys even have conscience? U see a lady in her 30s, she dey her own jeje, u carry your left legs, saying all sorts of lie to have a date with her. OK fine, she believes u and accept a date, on that first date na to jump on her as if you guys have been locked up in a desert without sex Or a female specie for years!
Haba! U guys should take it easy! If really u are interested in having something stable and real with her, then no need trying to rape her on first, second dates!
Shebi she's evening newspaper like you guys like to say, then leave her the fucvk alone! Than adding your sex depraved dick to her life.

Jeez!

Some men disgust me so much , am serious.

Just jumping at a woman as if u guys are camels! Yuck!

Try such with me and I will so kick that your dick so hard and push u off! And that's the end of the useless lies to get inbetween my laps.

I rather remain single for life than be used randomly by guys because I wan marry. God forbid!
some Nigerian men are complete shitholes grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? by CoolJul: 11:38am On Apr 14, 2019
Dickson44:
The truth is, wisdom comes with age. Before now, they have been giving in to anything whether serious or not. At a time, they feel it's time to settle down and it dawns on them that sex is not love, hence the decision. After so many experiences and heart breaks, hence the decision.
Exactly my thoughts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

What Makes An Opposite Sex Attractive To You / Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) / Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.