Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? (40824 Views)

How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by JejeNaija(m): 5:13am On May 01, 2019
ImaIma1:
He was always there...from teen church...been friends. Still were in contact while in and out of Uni. Finally, we just knew we had to be together.

We couldn't resist playing MacAnthony's song at our wedding

"All the while you were in front of me i never realized
And i can't believe i didn't see it in your eyes
I didn't see it, i can't believe it but i feel it
"

Nice one
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Memuemulator: 5:15am On May 01, 2019
Please check this app for see Netflix and amazon prime videos in free
Download titanium tv apk
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by ImaIma1(f): 5:18am On May 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hmmm. Your story is soooo romantic it made me cry. embarassed embarassed

Commot dia! You cry? I hear you cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Wizywiz(m): 5:57am On May 01, 2019
Uyai and ima two akwa ibom ladies ...i greet una..meserey....

Back to the matter op....emm.mm...chai i cant remember how we met...and dont wish to remember
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Mypeople2(m): 6:32am On May 01, 2019
ImaIma1:
He was always there...from teen church...been friends. Still were in contact while in and out of Uni. Finally, we just knew we had to be together.

We couldn't resist playing MacAnthony's song at our wedding

"All the while you were in front of me i never realized
And i can't believe i didn't see it in your eyes
I didn't see it, i can't believe it but i feel it
"
Babe I wish I could fall in love with that special one but I haven't found her yet
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Goalnaldo(m): 6:57am On May 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
I'm still waiting for 'My Prince Charming'. kiss
if no be brokenness I for don make move oh..you think say na play when I tell you say I love you ?
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Goalnaldo(m): 7:26am On May 01, 2019
My case eh if no be say I don old I for convert to Catholic and become rev father..all my attempt to find love so far have failed miserably..gosh I have even gone gynophobic self .. maybe because I never buté ego nbuté wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by goodnewscliff(m): 7:39am On May 01, 2019
we were supposed to meet in the year 2021 faah

am the patient type!!!!

something super nice!!!!

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by ImaIma1(f): 8:41am On May 01, 2019
Mypeople2:
Babe I wish I could fall in love with that special one but I haven't found her yet

If you are positive and open to it, you will wink
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by ImaIma1(f): 8:47am On May 01, 2019
jawalis:
just me, no serious relationship.though I have a lady but I know within me that no iota of love from me, I feel bad but I can't help it. as a matter of fact, I never loved a woman aside Mom. pple complains i am too serious and mean, some says it to my face that I'm sadist, what do I do?

But you know you can't marry your mum. And it will do you good not to try to measure girls you meet against your mum.

Don't be too serious! Try to enjoy life...meet people and mix up. When you are too serious you age faster. Please...free yourself

10 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by ImaIma1(f): 8:52am On May 01, 2019
Goalnaldo:
if no be brokenness I for don make move oh..you think say na play when I tell you say I love you ?

Your brokeness is mostly in your mind. Your mind limiting you.
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by jawalis(m): 9:12am On May 01, 2019
ImaIma1:

But you know you can't marry your mum. And it will do you good not to try to measure girls you meet against your mum.

Don't be too serious! Try to enjoy life...meet people and mix up. When you are too serious you age faster. Please...free yourself

thanks ImaIma, I get annoyed at little things, and most time avoid contact or any form of conversation with anyone who previously got me annoyed me. sure I can't engage mom, but I don't know what to do to help the situation. about been serious, I see that as a result of my freewill of not disappointing Mom. she has really suffered to breed us, thanks again.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by jawalis(m): 9:14am On May 01, 2019
ImaIma1:

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by ImaIma1(f): 9:45am On May 01, 2019
jawalis:

thanks ImaIma, I get annoyed at little things, and most time avoid contact or any form of conversation with anyone who previously got me annoyed me. sure I can't engage mom, but I don't know what to do to help the situation. about been serious, I see that as a result of my freewill of not disappointing Mom. she has really suffered to breed us, thanks again.

Maybe you expect too much from people. You should reduce your expectations of people and put it at the back of your mind that people will always mess up. It will help you relate better with people because we are all not perfect.

Yeah you shouldn't disappoint your mum. You should always have her in mind but let it not stop you from living your life.

9 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Goalnaldo(m): 11:02am On May 01, 2019
ImaIma1:

Maybe you expect too much from people. You should reduce your expectations of people and put it at the back of your mind that people will always mess up. It will help you relate better with people because we are all not perfect.

Yeah you shouldn't disappoint your mum. You should always have her in mind but let it not stop you from living your life.
I like your advices say me well to your husband and kids.
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by DBAAMI(f): 11:48am On May 01, 2019
I love reading love stories, more contribution pls.
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by blinkz4real: 11:50am On May 01, 2019
Me I went 4 nysc in the southwest so I decided 2 attend church service only 4 me 2 sight one curvacious babe singing in d choir with sweet voice. Omo I quickly tap my guy DT invited me 2 church who is DT gurl? He told me she is a firstclass babe in d uni n a no nonsense babe........i decided 2 go thru a friend of hers 2 reach her, took her out on a date n she turned me down DT she is not ready 4 r/ship she wants 2 focus on her studies! Fast forward after 3yrs I was in abuja wen my guy called me DT she is in abuja. Today we re married n by Oct dis yr it ll be 3yrs of marital bliss.

131 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by JejeNaija(m): 11:57am On May 01, 2019
blinkz4real:
Me I went 4 nysc in the southwest so I decided 2 attend church service only 4 me 2 sight one curvacious babe singing in d choir with sweet voice. Omo I quickly tap my guy DT invited me 2 church who is DT gurl? He told me she is a firstclass babe in d uni n a no nonsense babe........i decided 2 go thru a friend of hers 2 reach her, took her out on a date n she turned me down DT she is not ready 4 r/ship she wants 2 focus on her studies! Fast forward after 3yrs I was in abuja wen my guy called me DT she is in abuja. Today we re married n by Oct dis yr it ll be 3yrs of marital bliss.

Wow, even as you cut the story short, I already know what you passed through to get her and that's something beautiful about working to get someone you want to keep for a lifetime.

14 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by GreatAchiever1: 12:09pm On May 01, 2019
Mehn, na this kind stories sha dey sweet me. Not some romance stories thats about "you know na".

Ahem, and as for me, i never see yet, because maybe time never reach. Waiting patiently.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by IamPlato(m): 12:12pm On May 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hmmm. Your story is soooo romantic it made me cry. embarassed embarassed
Wicked People De Cry lipsrsealed
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Texman21: 12:25pm On May 01, 2019
can you believe i fell in love with a woman i cant find last i saw her was at her graduation but i will wait even if it takes a lifetime

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by JejeNaija(m): 12:28pm On May 01, 2019
Texman21:
can you believe i fell in love with a woman i cant find last i saw her was at her graduation but i will wait even if it takes a lifetime

Why didn't you approach her and get her contact. Communication would have helped a lot.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by IamPlato(m): 12:31pm On May 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
your Own Na Till Jesus Come o

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by IamPlato(m): 12:33pm On May 01, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
or Maybe Its Actually Nofavorss
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 01, 2019
IamPlato:
or Maybe Its Actually Nofavorss
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Texman21: 1:03pm On May 01, 2019
JejeNaija:

Why didn't you approach her and get her contact. Communication would have helped a lot.
i am the type of person that cuts myself from the world,i was happy to see her so was she,the saying nobody is perfect but she is perfect we even took pictures that day i was overwhelmed by love i forgot communication

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by IamPlato(m): 1:30pm On May 01, 2019
Nofavorss:
and Why Exactly Are You Quoting me? undecided or You Think I Dont Know You Have A Crush On Her?
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by JejeNaija(m): 1:38pm On May 01, 2019
Texman21:
i am the type of person that cuts myself from the world,i was happy to see her so was she,the saying nobody is perfect but she is perfect we even took pictures that day i was overwhelmed by love i forgot communication

Bro that's lust and not love. You can meet someone you lust for and then build a relationship with that person which leads to love. You can't see someone and just fall in love with that person when you don't even know the person. I will explain more in the book am writing about lust and love.

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Texman21: 1:44pm On May 01, 2019
JejeNaija:

Bro that's lust and not love. You can meet someone you lust for and then build a relationship with that person which leads to love. You can't see someone and just fall in love with that person when you don't even know the person. I will explain more in the book am writing about lust and love.
i know her,we were in thesame school before i left from friends to......

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 01, 2019
IamPlato:
and Why Exactly Are You Quoting me? undecided or You Think I Dont Know You Have A Crush On Her?
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 01, 2019
gosh stop derailing
you don't use to hear word
Nofavorss:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day / 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl” / Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.