Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? (40818 Views)

How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Austineva(m): 1:53am On May 03, 2019
Eleganza33:
sadly i dnt believe in love anymore,i find it difficult to believe a man , dis makes me nt able to give 1 a chance. nawa o so am single? God help me
am of a better man. I tell u
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Austineva(m): 1:56am On May 03, 2019
JejeNaija:

Sorry bro what's the name of that weed you smoke
I tell u. D weed strong
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by jovialswag(m): 2:14am On May 03, 2019
See, only fakers be loving when you have When e red, them tuwamaweni red Only fakers be loving when you have eh When e red, them tuwamaweni red eh eh eh
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 2:15am On May 03, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
I'm still waiting for 'My Prince Charming'. kiss
Open your eyes, there's one standing before you.
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Raezzy: 2:20am On May 03, 2019
On social media
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Toks2008(m): 2:29am On May 03, 2019
JejeNaija:
Let's use this opportunity to go down memory lane and share that moment when we first met that special person in our lives today.

For me it was one crazy weekend I had just attended a friends birthday party so I was heading home when I noticed one nice looking out door kind of bar & restaurant and I observed they were selling Nkwobi and isi ewu which I love so much so I decided to stop by. I sat alone, took a bottle of beer and a plate of nkwobi. There was a nice young friendly lady who served me but my mind wasn't into any thing woman that day. When I was done and paid my bills, I was about leaving when I noticed some old school classmates I hadn't seen in a while and they asked me to join their table for a while which I obliged to. They were being served by another beautiful sweet looking girl that had this breathe taking smile. As she came to take my order and was just smiling, I just couldn't hold the attraction I instantly had on her. It was so obvious and being that she could tell she just kept smiling anytime our eyes come in contact with each other.

After few drinks with my friends I told them I had to leave so I called the girl to get me the bills for the drinks I ordered for myself and my friends. She then brought a chair and sat very close to me while she was calculating the bills. When she was done I passed my phone to her and told her to give me her number because I would love to take her on a date. Without hesitating and still giving those beautiful smile she gave me her number and I flashed her phone just to be sure this is not a one chance.
So before I left I passed the money for my bills to one of my friends so they can just pay everything together with the stuffs they had already taken before I joined them. As I was leaving I noticed the girl hurriedly walked up to me and asked about the bills I was suppose to pay so I told her that I had passed the money to my friend so they pay all the bills together and she said that's fine. Then she said the next day was actually her off day so I could call her if I want to see her, and I was like wow, of course I will definitely want to see you.

Next day we went on a date, a very romantic date for sure and it was crazy. After that the rest became history. Two years gone by and we have a beautiful baby together now. Still having a beautiful relationship and now a family together.

It is God oooo.

How was yours like?

Which one is love of your life? Taarh! Which love?
Just ask.."How did you meet your present "lover"
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by JejeNaija(m): 2:36am On May 03, 2019
Toks2008:

Which one is love of your life? Taarh! Which love?
Just ask.."How did you meet your present "lover"

In Felas voice "Me and you no dey for the same category".

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by missyblissy: 2:37am On May 03, 2019
I met the love of my life in ICSAN - Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria class in ikeja. We became friends, share ideas after weekend lectures and later we grew into becoming more than friends. Now am his wife!!!! grin wink

13 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by jamalchance(m): 2:39am On May 03, 2019
jawalis:
just me, no serious relationship.though I have a lady but I know within me that no iota of love from me, I feel bad but I can't help it. as a matter of fact, I never loved a woman aside Mom. pple complains i am too serious and mean, some says it to my face that I'm sadist, what do I do?

i could have sworn i typed this
only difference is that i dont look serious or mean infact i am just opposite
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by danilmo: 2:47am On May 03, 2019
Eleganza33:
sadly i dnt believe in love anymore,i find it difficult to believe a man , dis makes me nt able to give 1 a chance. nawa o so am single? God help me

wink
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:53am On May 03, 2019
JejeNaija:
Let's use this opportunity to go down memory lane and share that moment when we first met that special person in our lives today.

For me it was one crazy weekend I had just attended a friends birthday party so I was heading home when I noticed one nice looking out door kind of bar & restaurant and I observed they were selling Nkwobi and isi ewu which I love so much so I decided to stop by. I sat alone, took a bottle of beer and a plate of nkwobi. There was a nice young friendly lady who served me but my mind wasn't into any thing woman that day. When I was done and paid my bills, I was about leaving when I noticed some old school classmates I hadn't seen in a while and they asked me to join their table for a while which I obliged to. They were being served by another beautiful sweet looking girl that had this breathe taking smile. As she came to take my order and was just smiling, I just couldn't hold the attraction I instantly had on her. It was so obvious and being that she could tell she just kept smiling anytime our eyes come in contact with each other.

After few drinks with my friends I told them I had to leave so I called the girl to get me the bills for the drinks I ordered for myself and my friends. She then brought a chair and sat very close to me while she was calculating the bills. When she was done I passed my phone to her and told her to give me her number because I would love to take her on a date. Without hesitating and still giving those beautiful smile she gave me her number and I flashed her phone just to be sure this is not a one chance.
So before I left I passed the money for my bills to one of my friends so they can just pay everything together with the stuffs they had already taken before I joined them. As I was leaving I noticed the girl hurriedly walked up to me and asked about the bills I was suppose to pay so I told her that I had passed the money to my friend so they pay all the bills together and she said that's fine. Then she said the next day was actually her off day so I could call her if I want to see her, and I was like wow, of course I will definitely want to see you.

Next day we went on a date, a very romantic date for sure and it was crazy. After that the rest became history. Two years gone by and we have a beautiful baby together now. Still having a beautiful relationship and now a family together.

It is God oooo.

How was yours like?
Op, you both married or what?
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Toks2008(m): 2:53am On May 03, 2019
JejeNaija:

In Felas voice "Me and you no dey for the same category".

I'm sure you were probably in primary school when I was still in your category but now I know better that there is nothing like love except that of GOD towards humans.

Nevertheless, i am happy for you but Just pray that situation or condition that brought the spark remains intact else you go remember this comment.

This your thread just inspires me to write a new thread titled..

"When you weigh your options"..im certain it will make front page and maybe you will learn a thing or two.

My advise for you is to increase your hustle..Abeg make I sleep.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by BABANGBALI: 3:03am On May 03, 2019
tohyorsih:

Why did you mention me? angry
because you always give me a hard on kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by MrCEO69(m): 3:07am On May 03, 2019
So we r not married yet, but the faith we v, by March 2021 on her birthday, she will be walking down the aisle.. And I will be waiting at the alter wink. We met in teens room on 2go in 2011 cheesy, I stay in Gombe and she in Lagos grin thank you technology. we went for prescience course at Unizik
We didn't mk it, I myself didn't write the exam cos I had to go for NDA screening, I didn't make the final cut. I v been throwing my shot at her, letting her know my intentions. I got admission to study in Ghana and she too go admission to a poly in Benue state. Bf I left for Ghana, was when she accepted my advances .Nov 2014 cheesy phew! She got into Unizik via DE. And we are still on it, hoping to invite all u guy if possible by march 2021.. cheesy grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Bestchoice4me(m): 3:08am On May 03, 2019
Water plenty for ur eye be that na, or maybe ur phone screen is a coded onions
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hmmm. Your story is soooo romantic it made me cry. embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by oboy81: 3:09am On May 03, 2019
ImaIma1:
He was always there...from teen church...been friends. Still were in contact while in and out of Uni. Finally, we just knew we had to be together.

We couldn't resist playing MacAnthony's song at our wedding

"All the while you were in front of me i never realized
And i can't believe i didn't see it in your eyes
I didn't see it, i can't believe it but i feel it
"
Wow!
You Seem to have a Good Life of Nairaland
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by DonX001: 3:11am On May 03, 2019
Jarus:
Inside public transport.
Care to share the story? Lol.
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by MrCEO69(m): 3:19am On May 03, 2019
justmykel:
I met her during our junior WAEC exam that year. She no sabi maths so I innocently offered her my script to copy from. We became friends from that point, SS1 2nd term, we started dating but unfortunately had to part when she was to travel abroad to further her education, lost contact for years but reconnected again(just friends now though). She was my first love and I am finding it hard getting over her after all these years. Maybe it's because she is still in the picture!
Is she in a relationship? undecided
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by MrCEO69(m): 3:21am On May 03, 2019
Udeme288:

lol.... Ur case is identical with mine. Except that i actually met her after six years of torture. We dated for 8 months nd that was that. We are still friends, but forget the whole perfection tin. When u get close to people, they lose their glitter.
Una Don see una sef finish nothing new shey grin
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by MrCEO69(m): 3:26am On May 03, 2019
3mmyz:
We met at NASA.

It was a cold and partly humid that day, i felt cold and a bit hazy. I was newly employed there as a Software architect and had been there for 8 months and one very beautiful Lady being a Data scientist and a very dedicated colleague had chosen to offer me her leather jacket. At first i refused acting all manly and saying that i was totally fine but she declined my refusal and was persistent in convincing me to get warmed in her leather jacket.

I ended up wearing the sweater jacket and then she went out of her way and complemented my appearance in it. Saying i looked like An African Commando and that I'd make a good actor wearing a leather jacket. She sounded very brave and i was deeply swollen with the compliments, partly not because they weren't true but because a Lady i greatly admired had dawn down praises on me. This was the first time we had a conversation that lasted over 5 mins with chuckles and grinning faces exciting the atmosphere.

The next moment was way shocking for her. I told her she'd make the perfect wife. Based on her commitment, kindness and honestly towards her co-ops and me in particular. She in turn said that I'd make a good baby daddy. We both laughed and exchanged contacts

Six months later, we're yet to meet in reality because all I've been doing is wish that these stories happen soon enough. Thanks for stopping by, her name is Melody.
grin guy you just broke my heart, I be Wan even say hi, mk I know if I fit get internship for NASA embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by MrCEO69(m): 3:32am On May 03, 2019
Hyper80:
was in my final semester and didnt want to pay another year rent. I had to manage at a friend's place. saw her the evening I moved in(she was still hoping for admission while I was getting set to leave)but there was this conviction that I have found the one and nothing else matters. I couldn't even hide the attraction at all and I just wanted to be with her. so many people advised her against our relationship..telling her how final year guys are wicked and bla bla but today she's my wife and the mother of my beautiful daughter... yeah, we won
And that is how u break one small boy heart... grin
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by sacajawea: 3:45am On May 03, 2019
Eewoo shocked shocked
Are These nairalanders shocked
See Normal People with Normal Comment
Wow That's Nice

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Kentrasso(f): 3:46am On May 03, 2019
Wow. I didn’t read up to six good stories in this thread. Things cannot be that bad

Anyway for me, I post a lot on Facebook and I don’t care who reads or comment. I just post and sometimes they’re very controversial so people end up arguing on my post and I will not even respond.
One time in 2016 I did something like this just for fun. It was the period of elections in the USA. I was a staunch Hilary supporter all the way from Nigeria lol and I kept teasing Donald trump. Any meme or silly video I see about him I will post just to kind of ridicule him. Anyway, as fate would have it, one guy saw this my post from the US and DM saying he wanted to “discuss” my views about the elections. Lol I’m just having fun man but I agreed to talk. He asked for my number and I gave him.
The next morning, very early (early where I was but afternoon at his end), he called and we kept going on about trump and Hillary for like 45 minutes. Lol. I can’t even remember what we said really but he tried to tell me that Hillary was not a godly person and why am I supporting her? I have plenty followers bla bla. Me I just told him I liked her cos she’s a woman. That’s enough reason for me.

We ended the call and I forgot about it. Until one month later, he said hi, I said hi. And we became friends. Apparently we also have mutual friends and I know some of his brothers. Clap turned to dance and last year he flew down to see me, came again to see my family and now we’re married. Haha.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by daddyfreeman1(m): 4:17am On May 03, 2019
I met this my beautiful and sweet looking baby girl, though she's sometimes annoying, but I love her so much. Don't use her play for me.... So I met this girl during the burial of one of my village uncle's mother, on 24 December... So I went to my uncle's house to charge my phone, as usual in the village where there's no light. I saw this beautiful girl they came back with, the girls mother is a friend to my uncle's wife, they all live in Lagos, so my phone uncle's son brought out fufu and asked me to Join them, me that is a shy person, I even don't like eating outside. I don't even know how I gathered moral and join them. Meanwhile the girl was also among. Then we started eating and gisting, any small thing that I said, whether funny or not, she'll laugh at it. Then after the dinner and after charging my phone I went home. Then the next day she came to my house with that my cousin, so I followed them. I was afraid to ask her out, you know girls if you rush them, they will rubbish you, that's what they called "green light goes wrong".. Though I don't ask women out as a shy person. Then on the day of the wake keep, (night before the burial) they were doing suya night, I went to wake keep, with my cousin sister, so I went to their parlour to charge my phone as usual, so before you knew it people don full everywhere. They started the program. I started feeling sleepy, then I asked my cousin sister let's go home, as we were about stepping out she walked up to me and asked me if I wanted to go I said yes, she now said I should not go yet that she'll get me suya, so I sat back, then she later came back with one big suya, I shared it with my cousin sister, she again came up with 2plates of pepper soup, one for me, the other for my cousin. I asked her to get me life or star, she refused, she said that I have to stop alcohol. She's the one that made me to stop drinking alcohol till today... Then after that, I took her number, she gave me her Facebook handle I add her... Then we started chatting on WhatsApp, the next day. That's the day for the burial, I asked her out that day, she told me that she's in a relationship, I was disappointed, so all this while you've been giving me green light is just in vain... I didn't give up, I kept pushing, before she said no to me, she said her relationship is complicated, so I used the opportunity to push on. Then until the day I decided to go back to owerri where I base, she still didn't say yes to me, then 2days after I went back to owerri, she now said yes. Omo I was like "my trying wasn't in vain" I thank my stars... So that's how we started dating, now we're living happily.... This is my love story brethren of Nairalanders... Now the girl is a blessing to me, since she came into my life, I have experienced some changes... She made me stop drinking alcohol, her love for me is unconditional, she's caring, if I don't eat, come and see her starving herself... I really thank God for her... I Love You So Much Baby..

30 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Amanda4life: 5:03am On May 03, 2019
lugubrious:
We met during NYSC. She is very beautiful, smart and all I ever wanted in a woman. We both felt we were perfect for each other. At least she said so countless times.
I later found out I had ED. She promised to stick with me to the end. Lol. We broke up less than a year afterwards. I understood and we're still 'hi' friends.
Since then I decided to remain single while trying to find out what's wrong with me. Different girls have sought my attention since then but I've got no love to give so I just didn't reciprocate.
Took me 4 years of personal research, huge amounts spent, countless visits to doctors and tests to find out I have venous leak (this info is for those following me for similar reasons). Now planning for my surgery. I have kept everything to myself till date, not even telling my family or close friends.
I doubt I can ever fall in love again sha.

That lady is a lady for u for the rest of ur life , oh sorry u lost her.
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Udeme288(m): 5:06am On May 03, 2019
MrCEO69:

Una Don see una sef finish nothing new shey grin

lol c'mon bro... You could have understood that last sentence in so many ways, don't limit yourself abeg
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Amanda4life: 5:10am On May 03, 2019
I don't have a love story, im married but i live a single life. I have prayed my eyes off God help me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Young117(m): 5:18am On May 03, 2019
I did not hear say we did our wedding, hope youre not riding her for free??
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by massalati(m): 6:00am On May 03, 2019
M
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by silibaba: 6:03am On May 03, 2019
JejeNaija:

It is God oooo.

How was yours like?

I MET THE LOVE OF MY LIFE IN THE LIVE OF MY LOVE,

if you know you know

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship / Husband Surprises Wife With Timi Dakolo House Appearance On Their Wedding Day / 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.