Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? (40927 Views)

How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by massalati(m): 6:04am On May 03, 2019
[quote author=meekparagon post=78057425]Nice topic.

I and my partner, hmmmm , it might really sound funny lol.
Well we actually meet in exam hall 4years back, #waec.
I think it was like 2-3 hours to the biology paper. and to me, I was like wow due to her look when she happen to sit close to me.
It was unforeseen when she say HELLO, and I turn to her quickly ( if u know, u know what am talking).
She was like, please can you assist me and am sorry for the inconvenience. (To me, it was as if I won prize. Lol) I asked her exactly what she needed.

And she reply.
Please am not really that good when it comes to biology, can u please explained me maybe one or more topics, please.
( I was like hmmmm ,finally and that was my best subject so far)

And I did that by explaining about 5 topics to her and she got them clear. ( glory b to God).

thats my department in unical, our gals bad oo she fit be one gal wey i done collect self #lol

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Ajibaba101(m): 6:05am On May 03, 2019
See how you can concentrate on studies when in Love
https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-concentrate-on-study-when-in-love/
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by kenralph(m): 6:08am On May 03, 2019
Amanda4life:
I don't have a love story, im married but i live a single life. I have prayed my eyes off God help me

Hmm... Madam would you mind sharing your story?
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by lugubrious: 6:25am On May 03, 2019
Amanda4life:

That lady is a lady for u for the rest of ur life , oh sorry u lost her.
Very contradictory statement from you grin.
Anyways, she's getting married this year.
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Missyannie: 6:36am On May 03, 2019
We went to the same primary school. But he doesn't know me. I knew him because he was so popular in school then years later he slide into my dm and the rest is history.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Cheryph200(m): 6:38am On May 03, 2019
I met the problem of my life in sch.. I wish i can leave her in peace.. I'm sure God will help me through
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by namiji2598: 6:40am On May 03, 2019
Wizywiz:
Uyai and ima two akwa ibom ladies ...i greet una..meserey....

Back to the matter op....emm.mm...chai i cant remember how we met...and dont wish to remember
mbok remember na
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by namiji2598: 6:41am On May 03, 2019
Cheryph200:
I met the problem of my life in sch.. I wish i can leave her in peace.. I'm sure God will help me through
nawa ooooo

try to make things right bro it's never too late
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Jarus(m): 6:42am On May 03, 2019
DonX001:

Care to share the story? Lol.

Working in Lagos. Seriously searching.
Managed to get one lady I met at a wedding few weeks earlier give me appointment to come see her in Ilorin.
Booked a 6pm Arik flight to Ilorin on a Friday.
4.30pm, I hadn't finished my work in the office. My boss was still around.
Can't afford to miss my flight for the Ilorin appointment.
Left my system on in office, pretending as if I just stepped out to grab a snack on the next street.
Hopped into a bike from VI to Ikeja airport to beat rush hour traffic and make the flight.
Still got to Ikeja late, around 6.30pm. Thankfully, the flight was delayed to 8pm.
Got to Ilorin like 9pm and settled down.
Appointment with the lady next day at an eatery and she was doing yanga. Barely spent 30 minutes.
Parleyed with a couple of guys in her neighbourhood and heard some not-so-good tales about her.
Together with the way she reacted at our short meeting at an eatery, I got angry.
Missed flight back to Lagos on that Saturday and there was no Sunday flight to Lagos. And I had to go to work on Monday.

Took late for me to go back to Lagos by road as it was like 5pm already and I dont like night journey.
Headed to bus garage in Ilorin and got a bus going to my hometown, which is just 45 minutes drive to Ilorin so I can pass the night there and continue the Lagos journey early in the morning on Sunday.

In the bus from Ilorin to my hometown, saw this quiet, well-dressed beautiful lady sitting in the seat after mine.

Couldn't interact with her in the bus as we were on different seat rows. Determined to alight anywhere she alighted, even if in a town before my hometown. Thankfully, we were both going to same town but she alighted at a bus stop before mine. Needless to say I also alighted at her bus stop. She entered a shop to buy an item (a walking stick for her indisposed mum). After much pestering, and with the intervention of the shop keeper who pleaded with her to oblige me, she gave me her number.

The rest is history. 10 months later. She became my wife. The colleague that covered for me on the Friday evening I sneaked out of office to Ilorin, was my best man.

87 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by teacherbim(f): 6:45am On May 03, 2019
Get Apetamin weight gain syrup, helping slim people get CHUBBY without side effects also available Fanugreek oil for firming sagging and small breasts. Delivery to any state in Nigeria. Check my signature
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 6:49am On May 03, 2019
jawalis:
just me, no serious relationship.though I have a lady but I know within me that no iota of love from me, I feel bad but I can't help it. as a matter of fact, I never loved a woman aside Mom. pple complains i am too serious and mean, some says it to my face that I'm sadist, what do I do?
this is me
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by TANID(m): 6:53am On May 03, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
I'm still waiting for 'My Prince Charming'. kiss

At What Age
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by TANID(m): 6:55am On May 03, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
attention seeker
A Real One
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by mkpurumma090(f): 6:57am On May 03, 2019
IamPlato:
Wicked People De Cry lipsrsealed
LOL[color=#006600][/color]

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Samyj247: 6:59am On May 03, 2019
JejeNaija:

Bro that's lust and not love. You can meet someone you lust for and then build a relationship with that person which leads to love. You can't see someone and just fall in love with that person when you don't even know the person. I will explain more in the book am writing about lust and love.
bros it can b lost and it can be like love. you can see someone right away and just love d person naturally. the only thing that remains is getting to know each other well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by TANID(m): 7:01am On May 03, 2019
Jarus:

Working in Lagos. Seriously searching.
Managed to get one lady I met at a wedding few weeks earlier give me appointment to come see her in Ilorin.
Booked a 6pm Arik flight to Ilorin on a Friday.
4.30pm, I hadn't finished my work in the office. My boss was still around.
Can't afford to miss my flight for the Ilorin appointment.
Left my system on in office, pretending as if I just stepped out to grab a snack on the next street.
Hopped into a bike from VI to Ikeja airport to beat rush hour traffic and make the flight.
Still got to Ikeja late, around 6.30pm. Thankfully, the flight was delayed to 8pm.
Got to Ilorin like 9pm and settled down.
Appointment with the lady next day at an eatery and she was doing yanga. Barely spent 30 minutes.
Parleyed with a couple of guys in his neighbourhood and heard some not-so-good tales about her.
Together with the way she reacted at our short meeting at an eatery, I got angry.
Missed flight back to Lagos on that Saturday and there was no Sunday flight to Lagos. And I had to go to work on Monday.

Took late for me to go back to Lagos by road as it was like 5pm already and I dont like night journey.
Headed to bus garage in Ilorin and got a bus going to my hometown, which is just 45 minutes drive to Ilorin so I can pass the night there and continue the Lagos journey early in the morning on Sunday.

In the bus from Ilorin to my hometown, saw this quiet, well-dressed beautiful lady sitting in the seat after mine.

Couldn't interact with her in the bus as we were on different seat rows. Determined to alight anywhere she alighted, even if in a town before my hometown. Thankfully, we were both going to same town but she alighted at a bus stop before mine. Needless to say I also alighted at her bus stop. She entered a shop to buy an item (a walking stick for her indisposed mum). After much pestering, and with the intervention of the shop keeper who pleaded with her to oblige me, she gave me her number.

The rest is history. 10 months later. She became my wife. The colleague that covered for me on the Friday evening I sneaked out of office to Ilorin, was my best man.
Hahahahahaha! What You're Looking ForThat Make You Take Flight Is Already Wating For You Inside Bus. I Like Your Story

12 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by henrixx(m): 7:07am On May 03, 2019
Hmm. I pray to meet the love of my life soon. All my life I Don follow girls and girls Don follow me taya. I don Taya now. Make God do am for me. Really praying to meet a serious girl now. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Jarus(m): 7:09am On May 03, 2019
TANID:

Hahahahahaha! What You're Looking ForThat Make You Take Flight Is Already Wating For You Inside Bus. I Like You Story

Exactly. That's how God does things.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Diamond23(f): 7:19am On May 03, 2019
JejeNaija:

Bro that's lust and not love. You can meet someone you lust for and then build a relationship with that person which leads to love. You can't see someone and just fall in love with that person when you don't even know the person. I will explain more in the book am writing about lust and love.
pls mention me wen u r through with d book. Will also like to read
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Silvawazza(m): 7:19am On May 03, 2019
henrixx:
Hmm. I pray to meet the love of my life soon. All my life I Don follow girls and girls Don follow me Taya. I don Taya now. Make God do am for me. Really praying to meet a serious girl now. sad

Amen!! grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Itzurboi(m): 7:20am On May 03, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
I'm still waiting for 'My Prince Charming'. kiss
I knew it....
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Shila16: 7:21am On May 03, 2019
poweredcom:
Love of which life

An average naija gal has no real.love abeg forget am

Na today we don de love some just wanna milk ur life and use you and Japa to d next guy who is larger

I still de wait for true love 60/40 love any love you are into that is you always giving oga you are gonna wreck and she will Japa to someone else

See you Mr lover oga ur money go finish for naija

Gals hand you go be serious client mugu be ur name for dem hand

All dese codes olosho go use u ehnn love no de naija abeg forget pls dis generation is a wasted one

Can u believe I just bang some one girlfriend who been eyeing me each time I come a bar I usually drink I de always buy my campari n beer while she de trip hahahah her bf na malt she de drink for him.head and d guy de carry her for head

Oga no be today we de bang people gal friend all dese gals no be. Am

Olosho everywhere u tink say dem dese olosho no get serious boyfriend

Ask ur self ....like black eye peas song where is the love

This niggur Na oko ashewo now, very notorious in the ashewo and sexuality thread

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by JejeNaija(m): 7:23am On May 03, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

Op, you both married or what?

Sure
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by henrixx(m): 7:23am On May 03, 2019
Silvawazza:

Amen!! grin grin grin
watin bring you here grin
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Silvawazza(m): 7:25am On May 03, 2019
henrixx:
watin bring you here grin
Just passing by. wink
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Ursulaa(f): 7:33am On May 03, 2019
I've not found yet.. still busy with studies though
The stories are kinda interesting grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) / I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating / Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.