Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,275 members, 7,829,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? (40921 Views)

How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by LadyHeaven(f): 11:07am On May 03, 2019
Chuvin22:

Nah! I got this feeling I’m bout to find the loml. For real, I find you interesting.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 11:11am On May 03, 2019
LadyHeaven:

grin
lol. Okay. Maybe not today.
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by LadyHeaven(f): 11:12am On May 03, 2019
Chuvin22:
lol. Okay. Maybe not today.

Cheers pappy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by MrCEO69(m): 11:27am On May 03, 2019
justmykel:

To the best of my knowledge, no.
Oga shot ur shot la.. cheesy wink
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by MrCEO69(m): 11:28am On May 03, 2019
Udeme288:

lol c'mon bro... You could have understood that last sentence in so many ways, don't limit yourself abeg
OK oh.. cheesy
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by jawalis(m): 11:34am On May 03, 2019
bigcee:

I have a broda just like u. He is always very sad, hatred, malice, anger. Very difficult to please. He can keep malice with u for 10yrs just bcuz of little misunderstanding. If u disagree with him, he avoids u and never communicate with u again. He likes to be treated like a king and he treats u like trash. I can go on & on...I just tire 4 the guy.

hmmm
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Texman21: 11:36am On May 03, 2019
LadyHeaven:

grin
give the guy chance nah
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by LadyHeaven(f): 11:37am On May 03, 2019
Texman21:
give the guy chance nah

tongue

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Texman21: 11:40am On May 03, 2019
LadyHeaven:

tongue
playing hard to get abi,we must come to your wedding
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by jawalis(m): 11:43am On May 03, 2019
Akuruoulo:

WHAT WILL I DO KEE U THERE
hmmmm, I shouldn't reply this
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by toolate2fail(m): 11:43am On May 03, 2019
Ok let me drop mine it all started in 2014 my junior brother got married in 2013 so the next now is me as per elder brother i was looking for a lady from my home town becos of my mum, so i was in Abuja managing a little job but ready to get married my pay was just 35k then but used to get little money from the business before the month will finish i will make about extra 50k to 30k extra. So there is this my friend that try to approach this lady but the girl but it did work out between both of them so finally he told me about her i told him if i can go for her since i like her pix and like every thing about her according to the story he told me of her he gave me her no and i called her to cut the long story short we got married in 2014 now we are leaving together with two kids and my pay now is above 100k per month. To God be praise.

17 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by tohyorsih(f): 11:43am On May 03, 2019
BABANGBALI:
because you always give me a hard on kiss kiss

Sho ara e oo angry
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by tohyorsih(f): 11:44am On May 03, 2019
BABANGBALI:
because you always give me a hard on kiss kiss

Becareful oo!!! angry angry
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by akeensbussy(m): 11:48am On May 03, 2019
DonX001:

This story seems almost unbelievable, especially the bolded part. shocked shocked shocked
Are you for real??!??

If so, the "two both of you" grin na real gangsta couple, ...Bonnie and Clyde....
I throway left buttock for una o! grin

That is just the plain truth bro....what particularly attracted me to her was the truth she told me about her...4 Month prior to meeting her, she had baby and the baby died during child birth due to stress she went thru in the hand of her then boyfriend or fiance family.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by justmykel(m): 11:49am On May 03, 2019
MrCEO69:

Oga shot ur shot la.. cheesy wink

my brother, she knows I still have interest and she is game. but issue dey ground wey I still dey consider.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by LadyHeaven(f): 11:57am On May 03, 2019
Texman21:
playing hard to get abi,we must come to your wedding

Lol. .

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Texman21: 12:01pm On May 03, 2019
LadyHeaven:

Lol. .
have a nice day
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by MrMacinterchi1: 12:20pm On May 03, 2019
lugubrious:
We met during NYSC. She is very beautiful, smart and all I ever wanted in a woman. We both felt we were perfect for each other. At least she said so countless times.
I later found out I had ED. She promised to stick with me to the end. Lol. We broke up less than a year afterwards. I understood and we're still 'hi' friends.
Since then I decided to remain single while trying to find out what's wrong with me. Different girls have sought my attention since then but I've got no love to give so I just didn't reciprocate.
Took me 4 years of personal research, huge amounts spent, countless visits to doctors and tests to find out I have venous leak (this info is for those following me for similar reasons). Now planning for my surgery. I have kept everything to myself till date, not even telling my family or close friends.
I doubt I can ever fall in love again sha.

Chai! this burden will be very hard for one person to bear.
I hope you are getting positive results from the treatment? Keep the faith; I believe that things can only improve for you.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by ilohvictor(m): 12:20pm On May 03, 2019
no love yet, i stay in lagos lekki precisely. Hit me up if you in for something serious

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by LadyHeaven(f): 12:28pm On May 03, 2019
Texman21:
have a nice day

You to Tex

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Lovexme(m): 12:31pm On May 03, 2019
Debramaye:
The fool left me angry now I can't trust anyone again, single for life

Not in the country, are you?
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by ImaIma1(f): 12:45pm On May 03, 2019
bigcee:

I have a broda just like u. He is always very sad, hatred, malice, anger. Very difficult to please. He can keep malice with u for 10yrs just bcuz of little misunderstanding. If u disagree with him, he avoids u and never communicate with u again. He likes to be treated like a king and he treats u like trash. I can go on & on...I just tire 4 the guy.

I know someone like this too. What they need is prayers for God to intervene because nobody can help their situation. He can keep malice forever...gets offended and feels insulted easily.

He has a very hard heart and can hardly keep a babe. If his babe complains about his behaviour, he keeps malice with her till she is frustrated.

People like that could die from wickedness, evils and hardness of heart.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by BdorianGray(m): 12:46pm On May 03, 2019
Nickymezor:
I do hope to me mine soon...hmmm loving what I have been reading so far...pretty cool smiley

Wentin happen undecided
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Nickymezor(f): 1:11pm On May 03, 2019
BdorianGray:

Wentin happen undecided
undecided
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Kennyfancy(m): 1:22pm On May 03, 2019
Debramaye:
The fool left me angry now I can't trust anyone again, single for life
why ?
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Royle2014(m): 1:31pm On May 03, 2019
Final year in Pharmacy school, had a terrible brkup some time back, was bitter and very hurt, couldn't move on and just pushed "women" out of my life. Stayed single for 2 years cos I was too pissed off to even tell another girl "hello", every1 tot I was a snob as I would always use headphones in a social gathering. Moved to a new hostel and 1 evening, this very fine girl and her roommate were battling with their gen so they could study. Usually I would just plug in my earpiece and ignore but I went there to help em fix it.Try as I may, gen didn't start. So I gave em mine to enable em study while I used my big gen. Next morning, I get a plate of hot porridge as a "thank you gift" and mehn, this girl was fine! No makeup on,hair not made and she looked really gorgeous. I made stew that evening, served it took it up to her room to "return her plate" (I just became husband material yo!). Fast forward, we been together for exactly 2 yrs

23 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by 3mmyz(m): 1:57pm On May 03, 2019
Cadec007:
wtf!!! grin. I was just about to type awwnnn....

Lol.. you still did

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by 3mmyz(m): 1:58pm On May 03, 2019
MrCEO69:

grin guy you just broke my heart, I be Wan even say hi, mk I know if I fit get internship for NASA embarassed

Lol NASA ni... I'm sorry for breaking ur heart o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by missyojo(f): 2:04pm On May 03, 2019
Cadec007:
oh!! Awwww..... Why am i teary...

Ohhh!!! Waoooo...I thought I was the only one after reading through his story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by danilmo: 2:25pm On May 03, 2019
Eleganza33:
u be ghost? You no get picture ni

Lol, ghost kwa grin

, reply my mail jor, I ll upload as much for u..
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Hintona(f): 2:32pm On May 03, 2019
It was love at first swallow , my friends have always told me how local it is and my family said it smelled I wouldn't like it, but ever since I took the first swallow....... I have been hooked on fufu embarassed

We hope to have a future together in a foreign country no matter what it costs wink

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Hilarious Old Man And Woman Rock Themselves At A Party (pic+video) / South African Friends Beat A Man For Secretly Sleeping With Four Of Them (Video) / I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.