Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? (40841 Views)

How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 01, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
gosh stop derailing
you don't use to hear word
You all keep bringing me back. Smh
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 01, 2019
jawalis:
just me, no serious relationship.though I have a lady but I know within me that no iota of love from me, I feel bad but I can't help it. as a matter of fact, I never loved a woman aside Mom. pple complains i am too serious and mean, some says it to my face that I'm sadist, what do I do?
keep cool guy..u neva jam correct babe bfor
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 01, 2019
jawalis:

thanks ImaIma, I get annoyed at little things, and most time avoid contact or any form of conversation with anyone who previously got me annoyed me. sure I can't engage mom, but I don't know what to do to help the situation. about been serious, I see that as a result of my freewill of not disappointing Mom. she has really suffered to breed us, thanks again.
eyaah...mommy 's baby

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Hyper80(m): 6:09pm On May 01, 2019
was in my final semester and didnt want to pay another year rent. I had to manage at a friend's place. saw her the evening I moved in(she was still hoping for admission while I was getting set to leave)but there was this conviction that I have found the one and nothing else matters. I couldn't even hide the attraction at all and I just wanted to be with her. so many people advised her against our relationship..telling her how final year guys are wicked and bla bla but today she's my wife and the mother of my beautiful daughter... yeah, we won

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by jawalis(m): 6:27pm On May 01, 2019
blissgregory:
keep cool guy..u neva jam correct babe bfor

hmm, I wouldn't say Yes/No cos our definition of correct babe might be different. but I have been with some coolheaded ones.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 01, 2019
jawalis:

hmm, I wouldn't say Yes/No cos our definition of correct babe might be different. but I have been with some coolheaded ones.
u neva find ur hrt beat

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Mypeople2(m): 12:12am On May 02, 2019
ImaIma1:

If you are positive and open to it, you will wink
I am open and believing right now
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by jawalis(m): 12:58am On May 02, 2019
blissgregory:
u neva find ur hrt beat
with all what I read and see ladies duin, you still expects heart beat?
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 4:46am On May 02, 2019
Take it or leave it
jawalis:

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by ImaIma1(f): 7:31am On May 02, 2019
jawalis:

Even with all the wrong, egoistic and immature guys filling up the whole place, I still found what I needed exactly. I believed there were still sane people and I got one.

What you believe and seek usually comes to you.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by jawalis(m): 9:15am On May 02, 2019
ImaIma1:

Even with all the wrong, egoistic and immature guys filling up the whole place, I still found what I needed exactly. I believed there were still sane people and I got one.

What you believe and seek usually comes to you.

thats a nice word from you. thank you

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 02, 2019
The fool left me angry now I can't trust anyone again, single for life

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Natoski5(m): 10:40pm On May 02, 2019
See question ooh
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:41pm On May 02, 2019
When he was buying barbecue........ kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Hotzone(m): 10:41pm On May 02, 2019
In the street
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Josh44s(m): 10:42pm On May 02, 2019
I was a Freshout and broke Corper working In my uncle’s bookshop. Of all the girls who came to buy text book all through my staying she was the only one I have ever asked for phone number and she even gave me a number she hardly put inside phone. Eventually what is meant to be came to pass. The rest is history in the making right now

And Oh! We are happily married now cool

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Starz825(m): 10:43pm On May 02, 2019
czarina:
Nice story op. Let's wait for the others.

You no go talk ur own grin
Ok let's both wait for the others
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 02, 2019
I met the love of my life at Mopol 5 Benin city in the years 2012, my cousin sister was dating a married mobile police which she didn't find out on time, when she found out that he was married they started having misunderstanding, the Mopol came to my dad's house so they could resolve issues that was how I met with the Mopol man, we became friends and I started visiting him in the barrack. There was this afternoon I went to visit and I saw this pretty slim girl, her elder sister is marrying a mobile police and their room is two doors away from my cousin sister boyfriend room, I couldn't get my eyes off her so I decided to take my cut maybe ones or twice, so I approached her and requested for her number she said she don't have it off heart so I gave her mine in a piece of paper which she throw away, on my next visit I asked why she didn't call she said it to my face that she throw away my number, I said okay, please give me yours which she did, we started talking, things was going well, then I have one serious babe who later fu*k up so for me not to be lonely I replaced her with the girl I wanted to cut just ones or twice and today we are happily married with one beautiful daughter.
BTW my cousin sister that was dating the mobile police broke up with him and she got married to someone else

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:44pm On May 02, 2019
I'll tell mine soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by poweredcom(m): 10:45pm On May 02, 2019
Love of which life

An average naija gal has no real.love abeg forget am

Na today we don de love some just wanna milk ur life and use you and Japa to d next guy who is larger

I still de wait for true love 60/40 love any love you are into that is you always giving oga you are gonna wreck and she will Japa to someone else

JejeNaija:

Bro that's lust and not love. You can meet someone you lust for and then build a relationship with that person which leads to love. You can't see someone and just fall in love with that person when you don't even know the person. I will explain more in the book am writing about lust and love.

See you Mr lover oga ur money go finish for naija

Gals hand you go be serious client mugu be ur name for dem hand

All dese codes olosho go use u ehnn love no de naija abeg forget pls dis generation is a wasted one

Can u believe I just bang some one girlfriend who been eyeing me each time I come a bar I usually drink I de always buy my campari n beer while she de trip hahahah her bf na malt she de drink for him.head and d guy de carry her for head

Oga no be today we de bang people gal friend all dese gals no be. Am

Olosho everywhere u tink say dem dese olosho no get serious boyfriend

Ask ur self ....like black eye peas song where is the love

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by czarina(f): 10:46pm On May 02, 2019
Starz825:

You no go talk ur own grin
Ok let's both wait for the others
We're trusting God for ours wink

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:47pm On May 02, 2019
Debramaye:
The fool left me angry now I can't trust anyone again, single for life

Sowie. You will surely get over it.

At the bolded will change in no time when correct bobo knock the door of your heart

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 02, 2019
I met him when I was just coming out of a bad situation romantically I was just seeing 11:11 everywhere having deep dreams.

I saw everything but still kept the love it’s important it’s all we have.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 02, 2019
No babe.... Just me and my hustle.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Gabson001(m): 10:54pm On May 02, 2019
Who love help??
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Akuruoulo(m): 10:56pm On May 02, 2019
jawalis:
just me, no serious relationship.though I have a lady but I know within me that no iota of love from me, I feel bad but I can't help it. as a matter of fact, I never loved a woman aside Mom. pple complains i am too serious and mean, some says it to my face that I'm sadist, what do I do?

WHAT WILL I DO KEE U THERE

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Jarus(m): 10:57pm On May 02, 2019
Inside public transport.

8 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by HolyTitus(m): 11:04pm On May 02, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
I'm still waiting for 'My Prince Charming'. kiss
The one for you would surely come your way, i believe

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:04pm On May 02, 2019
Do people still believe in Love?

Well, I'm only here to read stories. Mostly false ones.
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Jaqenhghar: 11:06pm On May 02, 2019
Some people will come here and pretend they are single cheesy
God is watching y'all cheesy
Re: How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 02, 2019
cheesy hm op ur story go make a good movie sha.it will be titled the smilling waitress.its a nice thing that under this buhari tension soaked economy wey nepa no dey work ,unsecurity every wia dat ppl dey fall in love at first sight .me wey plenty tins dey my head right now no go even notice if a girl dey smile or look at me.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. / Nigerian Man Weds His Old Oyinbo Bride (Photo) / Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.