Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,092 members, 7,957,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:50 AM

If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? (25497 Views)

Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen / This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by kokomilala(m): 5:49pm On May 05, 2019
She's bold.I'll say she exploited the force of risks and put on the garb of the audacity of daring.
It takes a lot of guts to do that here.
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Chiachifranklin: 5:51pm On May 05, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Walking up to a man is not the function of any lady.

You people have been watching too much telemundo.

Western values doesn't work here, our mindset and society doesn't present such act as bravery.

Here in Africa, anything a man doesn't work for, he doesn't appreciate or place value on it.
Sense in ur Skull
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by PotatoSalad(m): 6:09pm On May 05, 2019
TANID:
Hahahahahaha! grin Oh Thanks How Are You Doing
Doing great here. Happy Sunday
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Bolubaba(m): 6:13pm On May 05, 2019
Any lady who wants to try such should only do so with a mature minded and responsible guy. My wife made the move. Today I'm happily married with 3 kids. And even till date, I wish I'd met her earlier. And note, we both started from nothing. So it wasn't about material things.
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by RealityShot: 6:16pm On May 05, 2019
BluntBlunt:

Of cos if you can't condone whatever attitude. When I mean arkward, I mean start using the fact that she made the first move to insult her, or acting weird.
but girls do those things ALL THE TIME (even after marriage!)

"i was on my own o.. You said you like me!..."

if girls are allowed to get away with it.. Then free boys/men to do same...
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by bentwood85(m): 6:24pm On May 05, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

Western values doesn't work here, our mindset and society doesn't present such act as bravery.

Here in Africa, anything a man doesn't work for, he doesn't appreciate or place value on it.

you must be confused... A lot of ladies ask men out here in Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by ShenTeh(m): 6:39pm On May 05, 2019
Not too many men around today will see it for what it is.

Bravery.

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by BluntBlunt: 6:42pm On May 05, 2019
RealityShot:
but girls do those things ALL THE TIME (even after marriage!)

"i was on my own o.. You said you like me!..."

if girls are allowed to get away with it.. Then free boys/men to do same...
That statement is not offensive. But when a guy tells the girl later that she is cheap and he never wanted her but just wanted to have sex with her. Or calling her a w.h.o.r.e. the girl can cut him off
He obviously us not mature enough
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by bynomzy(f): 6:49pm On May 05, 2019
TANID:
That's A Real Love And Brave.

I Used To Get Request From Girls Since When I Was In Class 4 Both Married And Single One To Be In Relationship With Them But I Always shy And Run Away From Them And I Never In My Life See Anyone Of Them That Come My Way As A cheap Girl But A brave Girl And I Swear In My Life I Never Took Advantage Of That To Say I Wan To Had A Sex With Them But What I Don't Understand Is That After A While They Would Just Change And Some Wouldn't Even Reply Me If Greet Her They Always Hate Me Later. I'm 22Years Old Now I Still Need To Chase Future First That's Why I Don't Get Into Relationship Even The Relationship I Get Now Is From Far Away With White Girl That's Brave As Well

Can Someone Help Me Out Here How To toast Girl Please

Chai. A very confused post.
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by sapeleboi(m): 6:53pm On May 05, 2019
remember no girl want a broke nigga

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by micxwell(m): 7:11pm On May 05, 2019
TANID:

I Used To Get Request From Girls Since When I Was In Class 4 Both Married And Single One To Be In Relationship With Them But I Always shy And Run Away From Them And I Never In My Life See Anyone Of Them That Come My Way As A cheap Girl But A brave Girl And I Swear In My Life I Never Took Advantage Of That To Say I Wan To Had A Sex With Them But What I Don't Understand Is That After A While They Would Just Change And Some Wouldn't Even Reply Me If Greet Her They Always Hate Me Later. I'm 22Years Old Now I Still Need To Chase Future First That's Why I Don't Get Into Relationship Even The Relationship I Get Now Is From Far Away With White Girl That's Brave As Well

I'm sorry but you need to work on your grammar and punctuation bro. Don't take this as an insult please. I'm learning as well.
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Greatfullheart: 7:16pm On May 05, 2019
She's Big, Bold, Adorable, she Has Let The Things Bothering her And Making Her Heart Heavy. I Wish I Could Find a Girl Like That?
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by SEONaijaExpert: 7:21pm On May 05, 2019
bentwood85:

you must be confused... A lot of ladies ask men out here in Nigeria..
You better look for something important doing with your life than calculating how many ladies ask men out in Nigeria.
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by bluefilm: 7:25pm On May 05, 2019
Adeniyii2017:

When won’t it tend to zero?
It doesn’t matter.. just approach with sense. Get him and raise ur standard. Give him once in a while but also apply law of scarcity. I like girls like this, who comes to who won’t matter anymore (it’s called maturity). And for a good guy who is smart will keep her “if she’s good ohh” otherwise it will turn to:
Chop clean mouth.. repeat!
Chop clean mouth.. repeat! X infinity

Why won't you like them?

Because they make it easy for you abi?

See your mouth like maturity.

The way I see it, that thing you call maturity on their own part is actually big time cowardice on your own part.

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Truthshurts: 7:32pm On May 05, 2019
It depends....

If the guy is cheap.....the girl is cheap
If the guy is brave....the girl is brave too
If u don’t understand....please ask me
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by edicied: 7:33pm On May 05, 2019
Miss Mind reader undecided
Biglittlelois:
All of you be deceiving yourself, do not lie, the first thought of a man when a lady do that is......SHE IS CHEAP AND DESPERATE.
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by meeky007(m): 8:03pm On May 05, 2019
TANID:
Oh They Do That When They Really Love You
y did they change when u are not interested
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by DerideGull(m): 9:04pm On May 05, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

Arrant nonsense!!! What is the function of any lady, if I may ask? You are one of the people who have destroyed African culture by being half-fed on the so-called "Western values". There was a time when a lady will prepare a nice dish for a man who tickles her fancy.
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by DerideGull(m): 9:05pm On May 05, 2019
Firgemachar:
Until she gives him sexxxx outside wedlock, she is not cheap!

Sex and wedlock are overrated.
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by DerideGull(m): 9:07pm On May 05, 2019
NarnieSnyper:
My ex did same, but it was her frankness in popping the question that threw me off balance. This is a pretty girl with right curves at the right places that guys are queuing up for. I thought I was being pranked.
Too bad distance and misunderstanding set us apart

You were naïve and ill-informed, period.
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Firgemachar: 9:08pm On May 05, 2019
DerideGull:

Sex and wedlock are overrated.

Says who
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by gforce5: 9:17pm On May 05, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:

No problem. Don't complain when she demands more money from you than what her parent have ever given her. After all, you are a "man" who is meant to do everything by yourself. You should take care of her financially and yourself without expecting a dime since this is Africa. Don't also complain when you text her and she respond with cryptic messages such as "ok", "h" instead of telling you how she feels due to the fact that you are a "man" who must work hard to get what he wants.
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 05, 2019
otunbalamba:
you are now a guy cheesy

yes i am wink
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Adeniyii2017: 9:33pm On May 05, 2019
bluefilm:

Why won't you like them?

Because they make it easy for you abi?

See your mouth like maturity.

The way I see it, that thing you call maturity on their own part is actually big time cowardice on your own part.
Let me ask you something...
who does not enjoy being asked out??
Did I force anyone?? Or is my God gift of being handsome a crime??
Now back to you.. from what you wrote and your moniker, it shows you are the type that is always running after girls, yet you don’t get them. You even become frustrated atimes.
Guess what, no time.. we work hard for the money and yet we bleep despite little time available. Who has the time.
It’s not like if I see a fine girl, I won’t approach her, but if she comes, what should I do? push her away? Of course I’ll do that sometimes to create some emotions. Let me tell you, some ladies can’t help it, I’ve been avoiding one in my area for a while now. It’s life. Grow up and make money if you are not good looking.
Las las, you go see girl bleep one day

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by starkelvo: 9:34pm On May 05, 2019
All these guys looking for who to Bleep will just accept and redesign you then you'd start complaining like Tonto.

Una no know say na Tonto toast Churchill? Thinking that Obj is his father.

Una bye bye oooo, let me continue with my Heineken.

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Adeniyii2017: 9:39pm On May 05, 2019
BluntBlunt:

That statement is not offensive. But when a guy tells the girl later that she is cheap and he never wanted her but just wanted to have sex with her. Or calling her a w.h.o.r.e. the girl can cut him off
Exactly!!
If you no like her, tell her.. why you go accept, bleep her come dey yab her. What’s the sense in that.
Some girls no get sense sometimes sha. It sometimes hard for them to know matured mind. But then, what is my own.

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by jaxxy(m): 10:27pm On May 05, 2019
Only if the guy is intelligent or matured enough cos sm guys after u ask them out they might get lousy unintentionally and keep waiting for u to make the 1st move. Ask for dates and all that shit.

I prefer she gives green lights and even that can be tricky lol. Then I can make my move like...
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by ultimate77(m): 10:32pm On May 05, 2019
TANID:

which type of weed you Dey smoke?
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Remedy1000(m): 10:55pm On May 05, 2019
I will value such a girl so much....because she would be de bravest girl i hv ever met....doing something dat others are afraid to do is bravery...

Itz only a foolish guy dat will look down on such a girl.
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by RealityShot: 12:00am On May 06, 2019
BluntBlunt:

sad lol

oya CUT biko!

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Timisamd(m): 12:34am On May 06, 2019
frenzyduchess:
its not about rejection, I have brothers and I have heard them argue over this issue time and time again, the relationship might take off, but that mentality of "na she carry herself come give me jejely for where I dey my own" is always there.

I can tell you that most ladies are not scared to ask guys out but the aftermath is the problem here. While you may think the relationship has flourished he may be still stuck on "na she ask me out" thereby be laid back in the relationship.

Once again ... Stop concluding base on your own subjectivity. .. How varied is what you're saying ? Just from your brothers opinions ? C'mon stop statisticating !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift / Man Flees After Impregnating His Mother Again / Moment Lady’s Wig Got Stolen During Marriage Proposal (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.