Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,239 members, 7,953,907 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:39 AM

If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? (25494 Views)

Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen / This Is How A Typical Israeli Girl Walks About Daily... / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Portgas(m): 5:49am On May 06, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
My ex did it and our relationship was one of the finest. No drama,no pretence,she's so open to me that I know things she never told her mother.
Infact ,we didn't break up officially, we just separated distance wise.

Same here bro....exact same thing
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:55am On May 06, 2019
DerideGull:

You were naïve and ill-informed, period.

Care to explain what you mean; I wanna know more from an expert
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by NarnieSnyper(m): 10:27am On May 06, 2019
blackgold2018:
u r very wrong. A real man knows d value of a woman. Playing hard to get is nothing. Where he places you, there's Where you will be. If you like make him chase u for two years.
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by sssoulw(m): 8:07pm On May 06, 2019
it's kinda weird naturally
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Nobody: 6:45am On May 07, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Clowns! This seems like the only forum where boys say one thing and do the opposite. grin

There's no such thing a bravery in asking a man out. As a matter of fact, men don't like being wooed. They prefer going for what they want and not the other way round. Taking a greater percentage into account, not the insignificant few who may be OK with it.

I can talk an ex into starting a relationship afresh, but can never woo a man. Truth is, they all see you as cheap and desperate.
stop acting like you know all men. undecided
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by khiaa(f): 6:56am On May 07, 2019
Amuocha:
Just like a girl calling a boy over the phone angry

Is there something wrong with that?
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by khiaa(f): 6:59am On May 07, 2019
Would it be wrong for me to approach Alezy and invite him to dinner?
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by Alezy(m): 7:49am On May 07, 2019
khiaa:
Would it be wrong for me to approach Alezy and invite him to dinner?
not at all, u kw this
Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by khiaa(f): 8:44am On May 07, 2019
Alezy:
not at all, u kw this

I know baby, I just wanted you to verify it. tongue kiss

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? by donMIG(m): 10:17am On May 07, 2019
It spells cheap
Dont toast me
Don't tell me no sh#t
Just give me them green lights!!!!
Even though that sh#t b missleading niggas from the beginning of the world

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? / Man Flees After Impregnating His Mother Again / Moment Lady’s Wig Got Stolen During Marriage Proposal (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.