Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,862 members, 7,824,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House (19733 Views)

I Spent A Night In My Girlfriend’s House… And, Accidentally Straf Her Mum / Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un / Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 12, 2019
Guest007:

Shut up!!! Nlanders will kill me grin grin grin
Okay let me read... BRB
grin grin

Happy reading. grin
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by boiz2men(m): 11:44pm On May 12, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol grin
Good, bittersweet, evil

Rich , comfortable, poor

Male, hermaphrodite , Female

Happy, Vague, Sad

Yes, Maybe , No

Agree, Indifferent, Disagree.

Do you have anything else to say? grin
Once again life isn't always in black and white! smiley

No. Do you? wink
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Nobody: 12:23am On May 13, 2019
Oluromantic:
Wow. What a good stranding ..I'm praying for such a stranding o. Sweet stranding. Her kitchen n pussy go hear am.

MariaLavina:
grin grin

Happy reading. grin

My sister waris dis grin grin grin
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:27am On May 13, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Isn't it stupid that most of you guys whinning do not know this popular joke on social media.
You all are busy hating on the hole that birthed your stupid asses, cos hate has beclouded your sense of reasoning.

The op is trolling with this joke.
Wack and obsolence one at that.

Calm down boo mi. Make we know how d tori take end
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by ubunja(m): 9:28am On May 13, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

GIVING EDUCATION TO THE GIRL CHILD, AND JOBS TO THE EDUCATED WOMEN... IS TOTAL WASTAGE IF YOU ASK ME.
BECAUSE AFTER ALL THAT THEY STILL DEPEND ON OTHER PEOPLE EQUAL ON LEVEL WITH THEM FOR SURVIVAL.

I HAVE A CASE OF TWO CORP MEMBERS IN A RELATIONSHIP. BOTH ON THE 19K, AND 10K FROM THEIR PPA.
DO YOU KNOW THAT THE MALE CORP MEMBER PROVIDES ALMOST 90% OF THE FAMALE'S NEEDS? FROM WEEKLY HAIR TO FOODSTUFFS AND HOUSE APPLIANCES.

JUST LAST WEEK I DISCOVERED THEM ARGUING ABOUT MONEY AND THE GUY BEING LOYAL TO ME, DECIDED TO LET ME IN ON THE MATTER.

RELATING THE MATTER TO A FEMALE COLLEAGUE OF MINE, SHE SAID THE FEMALE CORP MEMBER WAS RIGHT DEMANDING THINGS FROM HER CORP MEMBER BOYFRIEND BECAUSE "SHE'S HIS RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHE HAS TO MAINTAIN HERSELF, AS A LADY".

THEN I ASKED, FROM 19K HE SPENDS SO MUCH ON THE LADY WHO ALSO EARNS 19K. DOES SHE MEAN THE GUY DOESN'T NEED MAINTENANCE TOO, OR IS IT ONLY WOMEN THAT DESERVE A GOOD LIFE... IN FACT WHAT DOES SHE DO WITH HER OWN MONEY??

MY FEMALE COLLEAGUE STOOD HER GROUND. THAT NO MATTER WHAT, EVEN THE GIRL EARNS MILLIONS, SHE'S STILL HER BOYFRIEND'S RESPONSIBILITY.

I COULDN'T SLEEP THAT NIGHT. cheesy
women ALWAYS watch out for one another. always

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Ishilove: 10:32am On May 13, 2019
Chamber2000:
I have to be at work tomorrow so I need to leave here.

Where is ishilove sef
How can I help you?
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by DevilsVEGETABLE(m): 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2019
Tallesty1:
I am not a bro to DevilsVEGETABLE
hahahhaha
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Peterosky(m): 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
SageMK:
Let me address your stupìdity.

First on the menu is why embark on a journey when you don't even have transport fare? Are you that fóolish or you simply don't care about your safety??

Secondly, you tagged your girlfriend as a feminist, well what does that have to do with money? Feminism has never been a money related issue. So what the fúck do you mean?

Lastly, nobody here gives a fúck but you are too dumb to notice that. You are a liability to your girlfriend and NL.
.Will you leave the Op alone and mind your business? Who told you that nobody here gives a Bleep? are you every body? and you even bad mouth that Op is a liability to NL,are you the NL?.Please be careful, wetin de worry you sef? Op please enjoy your stay until she provides you with tfair after all love is give and take.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) / Post Your #throwbackpix / Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.