Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House (19729 Views)

I Spent A Night In My Girlfriend’s House… And, Accidentally Straf Her Mum / Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un / Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by MissJoy29(f): 6:10pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
She is not shameless for demanding transport money from me or am I not human? Since I don't have Transport fare to go back, What is the best way to demand for it? Through sign language? L

My gf refused to give me and I don't have anything on me to come go home and you think I shouldn't create a scene or is it because I'm a guy
Since she's not ready to give you, tuck your tail in between your legs and go home. Next time, be a man & also do things the right way.

You are not permitted to create a scene for TP oga.
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by MissJoy29(f): 6:13pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
She is not shameless for demanding transport money from me or am I not human? Since I don't have Transport fare to go back, What is the best way to demand for it? Through sign language? L

My gf refused to give me and I don't have anything on me to come go home and you think I shouldn't create a scene or is it because I'm a guy
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
She do bring her bag when she cOnes visiting so I also brought my small office bag along

Abeg put small picshure even do na d parlour.. Cos me get imagination wella..
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 6:16pm On May 12, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

GIVING EDUCATION TO THE GIRL CHILD, AND JOBS TO THE EDUCATED WOMEN... IS TOTAL WASTAGE IF YOU ASK ME.
BECAUSE AFTER ALL THAT THEY STILL DEPEND ON OTHER PEOPLE EQUAL ON LEVEL WITH THEM FOR SURVIVAL.

I HAVE A CASE OF TWO CORP MEMBERS IN A RELATIONSHIP. BOTH ON THE 19K, AND 10K FROM THEIR PPA.
DO YOU KNOW THAT THE MALE CORP MEMBER PROVIDES ALMOST 90% OF THE FAMALE'S NEEDS? FROM WEEKLY HAIR TO FOODSTUFFS AND HOUSE APPLIANCES.

JUST LAST WEEK I DISCOVERED THEM ARGUING ABOUT MONEY AND THE GUY BEING LOYAL TO ME, DECIDED TO LET ME IN ON THE MATTER.

RELATING THE MATTER TO A FEMALE COLLEAGUE OF MINE, SHE SAID THE GIRL FEMALE CORP MEMBER WAS RIGHT DEMANDING THINGS FROM HER CORP MEMBER BOYFRIEND BECAUSE "SHE'S HIS RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHE HAS TO MAINTAIN HERSELF, AS A LADY".

THEN I ASKED, FROM 19K HE SPENDS SO MUCH ON THE LADY WHO ALSO EARNS 19K. DOES SHE MEAN THE GUY DOESN'T NEED MAINTENANCE TOO, OR IS IT ONLY WOMEN THAT DESERVE A GOOD LIFE... IN FACT WHAT DOES SHE DO WITH HER OWN MONEY??

MY FEMALE COLLEAGUE STOOD HER GROUND. THAT NO MATTER WHAT, EVEN THE GIRL EARNS MILLIONS, SHE'S STILL HER BOYFRIEND'S RESPONSIBILITY.

I COULDN'T SLEEP THAT NIGHT. cheesy
Hahahaha I saw such things during my nysc days and I pitied those male corpers because we that were ghosting will still travel down for clearance and kpansh the same gf they are spending their 19k on. Those corpse girls love their fellow corpses that have an apartment and working in Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by MissJoy29(f): 6:16pm On May 12, 2019
chuksp09:

So is he weak or not?
He's shameless!
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
Attention? I'm stranded at my gf house and I don't see any reason why I shouldn't get transport money from her.

Is it wrong for yoo to give your bf transport money if he comes visiting

You dont sound stranded to me o

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 6:18pm On May 12, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

GIVING EDUCATION TO THE GIRL CHILD, AND JOBS TO THE EDUCATED WOMEN... IS TOTAL WASTAGE IF YOU ASK ME.
BECAUSE AFTER ALL THAT THEY STILL DEPEND ON OTHER PEOPLE EQUAL ON LEVEL WITH THEM FOR SURVIVAL.

I HAVE A CASE OF TWO CORP MEMBERS IN A RELATIONSHIP. BOTH ON THE 19K, AND 10K FROM THEIR PPA.
DO YOU KNOW THAT THE MALE CORP MEMBER PROVIDES ALMOST 90% OF THE FAMALE'S NEEDS? FROM WEEKLY HAIR TO FOODSTUFFS AND HOUSE APPLIANCES.

JUST LAST WEEK I DISCOVERED THEM ARGUING ABOUT MONEY AND THE GUY BEING LOYAL TO ME, DECIDED TO LET ME IN ON THE MATTER.

RELATING THE MATTER TO A FEMALE COLLEAGUE OF MINE, SHE SAID THE FEMALE CORP MEMBER WAS RIGHT DEMANDING THINGS FROM HER CORP MEMBER BOYFRIEND BECAUSE "SHE'S HIS RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHE HAS TO MAINTAIN HERSELF, AS A LADY".

THEN I ASKED, FROM 19K HE SPENDS SO MUCH ON THE LADY WHO ALSO EARNS 19K. DOES SHE MEAN THE GUY DOESN'T NEED MAINTENANCE TOO, OR IS IT ONLY WOMEN THAT DESERVE A GOOD LIFE... IN FACT WHAT DOES SHE DO WITH HER OWN MONEY??

MY FEMALE COLLEAGUE STOOD HER GROUND. THAT NO MATTER WHAT, EVEN THE GIRL EARNS MILLIONS, SHE'S STILL HER BOYFRIEND'S RESPONSIBILITY.

Are you sure missjoy29 don't have same mindset
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 6:20pm On May 12, 2019
MissJoy29:

Since she's not ready to give you, tuck your tail in between your legs and go home. Next time, be a man & also do things the right way.

You are not permitted to create a scene for TP oga.
Now this is hypocrisy because y9u will demand for transport money when you visit your bf angry
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Sirmuel1(m): 6:22pm On May 12, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

RELATING THE MATTER TO A FEMALE COLLEAGUE OF MINE, SHE SAID THE FEMALE CORP MEMBER WAS RIGHT DEMANDING THINGS FROM HER CORP MEMBER BOYFRIEND BECAUSE "SHE'S HIS RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHE HAS TO MAINTAIN HERSELF, AS A LADY".

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by MissJoy29(f): 6:31pm On May 12, 2019
Sirmuel1:

When a lady ask for it, it's her right..... But when a Man requests for it, He is shameless?

All these broke ladies are so annoying
No where in my post did I say it's her right to ask for TP.
I only said it's a man's duty to provide & I still stand by it.

Funny enough, I don't demand for TP but I expect. That way, if I don't get, I won't make a fuss too much about it. And if my guy tells me upfront that he doesn't have TP but he wants to come, why can't I foot the bill if I have? The only problem is that guys tend to take a lot of things for granted. He might now relax and start giving excuses so that yiu can be footing the bills all the time even when he has.

Note, sensible & real guys are able! Why you guys complain too much is cos y'all are used to being used & milked by leeches so you are now hardwired to see every lady as same.

Y'all should grow up & receive sense biko!

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 12, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

grin Reason they save more money after service and are able to start a business almost immediately, they smart grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by MissJoy29(f): 6:40pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
Now this is hypocrisy because y9u will demand for transport money when you visit your bf angry
Lol....I don't DEMAND. And that's the keyword I was unhappy you were using. How can a grown-asş man be DEMANDING for TP from a lady?
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by CAPSLOCKED: 6:43pm On May 12, 2019
PRESENTATION:

grin Reason they save more money after service and are able to start a business almost immediately, they smart grin

THESE GIRLS DON'T EVEN SAVE.
THEY'RE USUALLY VERY BROKE, MATE, THEY MAKE THE MOST EXPENSIVE HAIRS AND CARRY HANDBAGS MORE EXPENSIVE THAN THE BRIDE PRICES OF THEIR MOTHERS.
THEY MAKE COSTLY FOOD AND SOUPS THAT THEY END UP THROWING IN THE BIN AFTER ONE DAY, TO MAKE EVEN COSTLIER FOODS... AND ALL THESE LAVISH THEY POST ON THE INTERNET FOR MORE FAME AND ATTENTION. BUT NEVER THE FACE OF THE YOUNG MAN (OR MEN) WHOSE POCKETS HAD TO BE EMPTIED SO THAT THEY COULD BE SATISFIED.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 6:48pm On May 12, 2019
MissJoy29:

Lol....I don't DEMAND. And that's the keyword I was unhappy you were using. How can a grown-asş man be DEMANDING for TP from a lady?
Is DEMAND not same thing as ASKED? stop being clever by half because I don't support injustice. I asked for transport money and she refused whereas she was the one that invited me over and also I can't trek home.

Just tell me my sin in layman's language
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by DankemzI(m): 6:54pm On May 12, 2019
Lalasticlala come and help beg op's girlfriend to add money for his haircut.
Op you no go sub your data? Make she sub for you too before you leave that house
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by MissJoy29(f): 6:54pm On May 12, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

The girl and her female colleague are wicked. They are the type of ladies I advise my cousin and male friends to stay away from. These ladies are wicked, opportunistic, self-centered, greedy, selfish, stingy, manipulative, emotionally, psychologically & financially abusive. Above all, their love is never genuine. As a lady, these type of ladies utterly disgust me (part of the reasons why I have really COUNTABLE female friends) so I wonder how a man can stomach them.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by sheDD(m): 6:55pm On May 12, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

Ubunja *Your sisterhood post is glaring here oo* grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
Which means it's too poor. I need to demand for 3k. I do give her between 3k to 4k when she visits so I don't see why I'm getting 1k.

I'm staying put and will update you guys soon
Hope you don chop sha? Abi she’s been starving you? shocked shocked
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 6:58pm On May 12, 2019
Nofavorss:
Hope you don chop sha? Abi she’s been starving you? shocked shocked
I've eaten and I think I will leave now.

Cc mistyebby
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by MissJoy29(f): 6:59pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
Is DEMAND not same thing as ASKED? stop being clever by half because I don't support injustice. I asked for transport money and she refused whereas she was the one that invited me over and also I can't trek home.

Just tell me my sin in layman's language
Lol...Demand is stronger than "asked" oga. You seem to forget English is part of what I studied in school...

Your sin? You F'up big time!

You shoulda trekked halfway na all these while. Drop your gadget and put on your shoes & off you go!
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 7:01pm On May 12, 2019
MissJoy29:

The girl and her female colleague are wicked. They are the type of ladies I advise my cousin and male friends to stay away from. These ladies are wicked, opportunistic, self-centered, greedy, selfish, stingy, manipulative, emotionally, psychologically & financially abusive. Above all, their love is never genuine. As a lady, these type of ladies utterly disgust me (part of the reasons why I have really COUNTABLE female friends) so I wonder how a man can stomach them.
What is the difference between that girl you are insulting and my gf?

Mine is good to be devoured while theirs is good for saving
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by MissJoy29(f): 7:01pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
Are you sure missjoy29 don't have same mindset
Lol
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 7:02pm On May 12, 2019
MissJoy29:

Lol...Demand is stronger than "asked" oga. You seem to forget English is part of what I studied in school...

Your sin? You F'up big time!

You shoulda trekked halfway na all these while. Drop your gadget and put on your shoes & off you go!
Please post the dictionary meanning of demand and ask and tell me how DEMAND is stonger
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by MissJoy29(f): 7:04pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
What is the difference between that girl you are insulting and my gf?

Mine is good to be devoured while theirs is good for saving
Did you say anything about your money being devoured? Even if you did, I don't see anywhere in any of my posts where I commended the girl or spurred her on to continue milking you dry.

Besides, guys like you enjoy your money being devoured. It boosts your ego. Forget the rants y'all do here.
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Korllami007: 7:08pm On May 12, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

This is what we are clamouring against. Why would a girl with capable hands and legs plus education still depending on someone in the name of relationship. To be honest, her education is just useless to her and she's mentally handicapped, which render are phisycal hands and legs useless. Those are the set of people that add to the poverty of this country. Because you can't add value to society and the person that can add value to the society you're milking him dry.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by MissJoy29(f): 7:10pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
Please post the dictionary meanning of demand and ask and tell me how DEMAND is stonger
You really wanna challenge me?
Compare & contrast & don't argue blindly. It's exasperating

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by boiz2men(m): 7:14pm On May 12, 2019
MissJoy29:

for unknown reasons, I.don't meet this type of ladies. Is there a place they stay? I want to date one. Is that too.much to ask? Ladies if you are a leech and a liability please send a pm
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 7:19pm On May 12, 2019
MissJoy29:

You really wanna challenge me?
Compare & contrast & don't argue blindly. It's exasperating
Sweetheart did you see where they wrote SYNONYM for Demand as Ask[/color][color=#550000]please read it Very well

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 7:23pm On May 12, 2019
MissJoy29:

Did you say anything about your money being devoured? Even if you did, I don't see anywhere in any of my posts where I commended the girl or spurred her on to continue milking you dry.

Besides, guys like you enjoy your money being devoured. It boosts your ego. Forget the rants y'all do here.
It seems you are certain with your research that guys like me enjoy my money being devoured by ladies? Call a spade a spade and congrtulate me for demanding o4 asking for my right
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by MissJoy29(f): 7:24pm On May 12, 2019
boiz2men:
for unknown reasons, I.don't meet this type of ladies. Is there a place they stay? I want to date one. Is that too.much to ask? Ladies if you are a leech and a liability please send a pm
Lol....you are not serious!

So you mean you mean to say you are the only Nigerian guy who hasn't met leeches?! Shocking!!
And please, tell that to the birds!!!
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by chuksp09(m): 7:26pm On May 12, 2019
MissJoy29:

He's shameless!
Right you are..... But he hasn't come of as weak..... Not in the least.
Don't forget that half the people who are living comfortably are probably doing so because one of their forefathers have done something shameless to lift the family line out of the mud.....
The world isn't black and white....
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by chuksp09(m): 7:27pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
Lol... demand is definitely stronger grin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex / See The Nude Photos That Led To Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Saga / Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.