Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House (19698 Views)

I Spent A Night In My Girlfriend’s House… And, Accidentally Straf Her Mum / Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un / Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 10:20am On May 12, 2019
Latest update:

I didn't go home yesterday after all said and done because she insisted on not giving me transport money. $e didn't have sex because I was disappointed with her not giving me transport money or maybe she doesn't want to give me because she wanted me to sleep over and then we have sex.

I can't imagine how calloous and stingy she could be or maybe I'm just a sex machine to her.

I woke up this morning took my bath and sat down in the sitting room watching super sport to keep me busy while I wait for her to come give me transport money to go home.

Please advice me if:

I should go steal the money from her bag or her ATM since I know her pin

I should start making noise so that her neighbors will hear and then tell her to give me transport money so that I can go home.

If I should call her brother and report her to them for her treating me this way

CC donlexxybaze crackhaus Austeenxx ubunja kollarmi007 shege45 MajorJeffery iLegendd Sirmuel1 sisisioge pocohantas

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by fatymore(f): 10:26am On May 12, 2019
that's not a big deal I swear.... I will calculate and give you the exact fare. and money for water.
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by LisaAnne(f): 10:29am On May 12, 2019
Davash222:
Do your job very well, you'll be given pocket money as you're leaving. You don't expect her to give you transport money if you're a 40 seconds man and also broke.

You can't be broke and be a 40 seconds man!

Satisfy her well, she'll even give you her ATM card.
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Sirmuel1(m): 10:33am On May 12, 2019
[quote author=LisaAnne post=78322280][/quote]

Should I come to your house? I can do the job very well cheesy
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Ryan03(f): 10:34am On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
I went to see my girlfriend yesterday for weekend groove and now I want to go home for tomorrow service and I asked her for TRANSPORT money but she refused to give me because it's a guy that gives women transport money and not the other way round.

I will update you guys soon
You sure say you get girlfriend?
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Sirmuel1(m): 10:35am On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
Latest update:

I didn't go home yesterday after all said and done because she insisted on not giving me transport money. $e didn't have sex because I was disappointed with her not giving me transport money or maybe she doesn't want to give me because she wanted me to sleep over and then we have sex.

I can't imagine how calloous and stingy she could be or maybe I'm just a sex machine to her.

I woke up this morning took my bath and sat down in the sitting room watching super sport to keep me busy while I wait for her to come give me transport money to go home.

Please advice me if:

I should start making noise so that her neighbors will hear and then tell her to give me transport money so that I can go home.

If I should call her brother and report her to them for her treating me this way

CC donlexxybaze crackhaus Austeenxx ubunja kollarmi007 shege45 MajorJeffery iLegendd Sirmuel1 sisisioge pocohantas

Don't steal. Just keep watching the TV, once you get tired, you can start shouting, so the neighbors can come to your rescue. That Girl is heartless!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Ryan03(f): 10:39am On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
why should I pretend?

Is it wrong to demand for transport money after visiting my girlfriend?
calm down, allow her cook for you, after eating, fvck her very well, repeat same thing morning, afternoon and evening. She go give you t.fair plus feeding money cheesy
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 10:40am On May 12, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Don't steal. Just keep watching the TV, once you get tired, you can start shouting, so the neighbors can come to your rescue. That Girl is heartless!
I think shouting will be cool so that they can disgrace that calls herself my gf. She invited me to her house and after staying the weekend and wanted to go she doesn't want to give me transport money. Can you imagine, common transport fare, Does she want me to trek home?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Ryan03(f): 10:41am On May 12, 2019
SageMK:
Let me address your stupìdity.

First on the menu is why embark on a journey when you don't even have transport fare? Are you that fóolish or you simply don't care about your safety??

Secondly, you tagged your girlfriend as a feminist, well what does that have to do with money? Feminism has never been a money related issue. So what the fúck do you mean?

Lastly, nobody here gives a fúck but you are too dumb to notice that. You are a liability to your girlfriend and NL.
He's just trolling, allow the guy enjoy am na grin

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by LisaAnne(f): 10:41am On May 12, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Should I come to your house? I can do the job very well cheesy
If you were that good you'd have girls steady on your radar and you won't be here quoting online girls

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 10:42am On May 12, 2019
Ryan03:
calm down, allow her cook for you, after eating, fvck her very well, repeat same thing morning, afternoon and evening. She go give you t.fair plus feeding money cheesy
I'm going to work tomorrow, I need to go home and prepare for tomorrow job. I can't have sex with her since she can't give me transport money
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Ryan03(f): 10:44am On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
Update : Shola is here and she is explaining to me That a man has no right to demand for transport money from his girlfriend because it will seem as if she is paying for sex.

I'm thinking of what to tell Shola
Lol, i get your message brother and you are right. The transport thing need to stop, girls, if you are going to you boyfriend's house, always carry your transport fair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Ryan03(f): 10:46am On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
I'm going to work tomorrow, I need to go home and prepare for tomorrow job. I can't have sex with her since she can't give me transport money
Bad guy, i like this your method of preachng, more effective than those Insults. At least now girls can reverse the roles and see how it feels

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Sirmuel1(m): 10:47am On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
I think shouting will be cool so that they can disgrace that calls herself my gf. She invited me to her house and after staying the weekend and wanted to go she doesn't want to give me transport money. Can you imagine, common transport fare, Does she want me to trek home?

Don't mind her! I hate nonsense! The annoying thing is that, she might be expecting you to give her money before leaving.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Nobody: 10:47am On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
Latest update:

Please advice me if:

Make sure newspaper vendor deliver to her door so you'll be busy in that awful situation and make sure she feeds you three times daily. Hopefully, the transport fare she will give you will be at par with the current minimum wage. Just imagine women's wickedness to men. Simple transport fare. sad

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Sirmuel1(m): 10:48am On May 12, 2019
LisaAnne:
If you were that good you'd have girls steady on your radar and you won't be here quoting online girls

I can't be eating Ewedu and Gbegiri everyday, I need to taste Afang soup cheesy
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Deepfeel(m): 10:50am On May 12, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Op we get your point, will you guys like the reverse if it is husband and wife? As in you both go to work but you get home to do the chores and cooking? Will you guys do it?Na on top boyfriend girlfriend matter una go dey masturbate on, Yeyenatu.
When I marry I won't leave the cooking and all the house chores to my wife alone I will help 50/50

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Ryan03(f): 10:51am On May 12, 2019
aanuoluwami14:
sad cry One of the mumu and childish boys on nairaland. I pity the lady
Try to read between the line and understand the message. He did a good job

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 10:52am On May 12, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Don't mind her! I hate nonsense! The annoying thing is that, she might be expecting you to give her money before leaving.
How can she expect me to do that after coming to her house to spend weekend and giving her my body for sex? I'm not a prostitute and I won't allow her to treat me like one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by ubunja(m): 10:53am On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
Latest update:

Please advice me if:

guys will just tag you....
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 10:53am On May 12, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Make sure newspaper vendor deliver to her door so you'll be busy in that awful situation and make sure she feeds you three times daily. Hopefully, the transport fare she will give you will be at par with the current minimum wage. Just imagine women's wickedness to men. Simple transport fare. sad
grin grin cheesy grin Thanks. I hope I'm not wrong demanding for transport fare from her
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by PrinceCEE(m): 10:53am On May 12, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Op we get your point, will you guys like the reverse if it is husband and wife? As in you both go to work but you get home to do the chores and cooking? Will you guys do it?Na on top boyfriend girlfriend matter una go dey masturbate on, Yeyenatu.

It's nice you got the point.

Feminism is about equal rights, why'd you rather want the husband to do the house chores while the woman sits?

It'd have been much better you preach, that they should have equal share of the chores... wink
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 10:54am On May 12, 2019
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Ryan03:
Lol, i get your message brother and you are right. The transport thing need to stop, girls, if you are going to you boyfriend's house, always carry your transport fair.
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by CAPSLOCKED: 10:55am On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:

SIMPLY INHUMANE!
THE RATE OF IRRESPONSIBLE FEMALES IN THE SOCIETY IS SHOOTING UP BY THE SECOND.

STAY THERE AND DEMAND FOR YOUR RIGHT. YOU'RE HER RESPONSIBILITY AND SHE MUST CATER FOR YOU BY FORCE.

DON'T DATE BROKE GIRLS, YOU PEOPLE WILL NEVER LISTEN.
NOW SEE YOUR LIFE? cheesy

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Sirmuel1(m): 10:58am On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
How can she expect me to do that after coming to her house to spend weekend and giving her my body for sex? I'm not a prostitute and I won't allow her to treat me like one

I will get angry if you leave that house without collecting the T.Fare. enough is enough!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Sirmuel1(m): 10:59am On May 12, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

SIMPLY INHUMANE!
THE RATE OF IRRESPONSIBLE FEMALES IN THE SOCIETY IS SHOOTING UP BY THE SECOND.

STAY THERE AND DEMAND FOR YOUR RIGHT. YOU'RE HER RESPONSIBILITY AND SHE MUST CATER FOR YOU BY FORCE.

DON'T DATE BROKE GIRLS, YOU PEOPLE WILL NEVER LISTEN.
NOW SEE YOUR LIFE? cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by pocohantas(f): 11:00am On May 12, 2019
DamonSalvatore:
feminism means equal rights..
she must give you that transport.. nonsense girl..

report her to their madam here on nairaland..
cc hantas

Don't tag me to nonsense, except of course your brain is on leave. My stand on this is very clear, no one owes you shît, definitely not tfare. If you go visiting your bf/gf, by all means have your transport money.

If the person decides to give you, lucky you.
If he/she doesn't, you can only pray God softens their minds. It is not your right.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Nobody: 11:05am On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
grin grin cheesy grin Thanks. I hope I'm not wrong demanding for transport fare from her
It's your right just like it will be her right when she visits you. If she promises to give up that right henceforth then you may as well reconsider but for now, stay put. Hope she get good toothpaste and bathing soap you dey use? undecided
#Menlivesmattertoo

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by IANAGI(m): 11:06am On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
I went to see my girlfriend yesterday for weekend groove and now I want to go home for tomorrow service and I asked her for TRANSPORT money but she refused to give me because it's a guy that gives women transport money and not the other way round.

I will update you guys soon

I can't wait to see how this ends...... Very intriguing..... Op keep us posted.
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by JasonScoolari: 11:07am On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
Don't move an inch.... You have my blessings...

If she finally give you the transport money, count it very well in her presence and tell her to help you carry your bag to the park.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chrisus(m): 11:09am On May 12, 2019
Lmaooo cheesygrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex / Ridiculous Misconception And Assumptions About Men / The Dwindling Pool Of Male Lovers In Nigeria -Love Ain't Blind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.