Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House (19665 Views)

I Spent A Night In My Girlfriend’s House… And, Accidentally Straf Her Mum / Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un / Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by mccben4(m): 10:53pm On May 11, 2019
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by zeuss: 11:03pm On May 11, 2019
Chamber2000:
She do bring her bag when she cOnes visiting so I also brought my small office bag along

U visited. Her in ur official capacity.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 11:22pm On May 11, 2019
=
zeuss:

No I visited her from work just as she does to me
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by yinkeys(m): 11:26pm On May 11, 2019
Chamber2000:
I went to see my girlfriend yesterday for weekend groove and now I want to go home for tomorrow service and I asked her for TRANSPORT money but she refused to give me because it's a guy that gives women transport money and not the other way round.

I will update you guys soon
undecided
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 11:30pm On May 11, 2019
yinkeys:

This is obviously your litmus test to know if what you guys have is real.
I will update tomorrow what panned out and I will give you a mention.
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by adeboi1: 11:32pm On May 11, 2019
@iLegendd comman see something oo
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by bogdaddy(m): 11:41pm On May 11, 2019
Savage level
Oluromantic:
Wow. What a good stranding ..I'm praying for such a stranding o. Sweet stranding. Her kitchen n pussy go hear am.
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Sirmuel1(m): 11:45pm On May 11, 2019
Chamber2000:
ShOla said I'm a disgrace to men but the top she is wearing was bought by me for my gf and she is insulting me

cheesy
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Sirmuel1(m): 11:46pm On May 11, 2019
tee59:
I know you are lying but continue. After all, you're getting the attention. Ode.

Why the insult? Are you Shola?

10 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by bogdaddy(m): 11:48pm On May 11, 2019
Just turn visit to vacation no cap
Chamber2000:
I went to see my girlfriend yesterday for weekend groove and now I want to go home for tomorrow service and I asked her for TRANSPORT money but she refused to give me because it's a guy that gives women transport money and not the other way round.

I will update you guys soon
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by bogdaddy(m): 11:48pm On May 11, 2019
Bros my own bad mouth Dey learn from where you Dey. I throway salute
SageMK:
Let me address your stupìdity.

First on the menu is why embark on a journey when you don't even have transport fare? Are you that fóolish or you simply don't care about your safety??

Secondly, you tagged your girlfriend as a feminist, well what does that have to do with money? Feminism has never been a money related issue. So what the fúck do you mean?

Lastly, nobody here gives a fúck but you are too dumb to notice that. You are a liability to your girlfriend and NL.
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 11, 2019
Bro, give us near address mek we buy extra clothes send you. You ain't leaving that house until she gives your transport fare. sad
Ladies should learn how to take responsibilities for once. Just a little transport fare, is that too much to ask? sad

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by DevilsVEGETABLE(m): 12:02am On May 12, 2019
Tallesty1:
Check her kitchen and fridge, if there's anything eatable in any of them then it isn't time to go yet.
bro longest time. How you doing
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by DevilsVEGETABLE(m): 12:12am On May 12, 2019
zeuss:

official capacity hahahhah

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by iLegendd(m): 1:11am On May 12, 2019
adeboi1:
@iLegendd comman see something oo
I like what I read. It has lots of hidden messages.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Martinez39(m): 1:34am On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
Update : Shola is here and she is explaining to me That a man has no right to demand for transport money from his girlfriend because it will seem as if she is paying for sex.

I'm thinking of what to tell Shola
As Shola is explaining to you, you are typing and posting on nairaland, right? grin

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by QueenSekxy(f): 1:38am On May 12, 2019
Isn't it stupid that most of you guys whinning do not know this popular joke on social media.
You all are busy hating on the hole that birthed your stupid asses, cos hate has beclouded your sense of reasoning.

The op is trolling with this joke.
Wack and obsolence one at that.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Nobody: 2:06am On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
She just called her friend Shola and told her what is happening. I told Shola to mind her business because I'm never called her wh3n my friend asks me for transport money when she comes visiting.

I'm in her sitting room Waiting with my small bag

Davash222:

Oh, you even carry bag come My brother, enjoy your stay!!

Kill me already cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by boiz2men(m): 2:34am On May 12, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Isn't it stupid that most of you guys whinning do not know this popular joke on social media.
You all are busy hating on the hole that birthed your stupid asses, cos hate has beclouded your sense of reasoning.

why so much hate?

Something killing you inside?

Try to move on. He is gone for good

21 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by iammo(m): 2:44am On May 12, 2019
grin

eleyi gidi gan..

OP demand your right jare

7 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by AK6464(m): 3:59am On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
She do bring her bag when she cOnes visiting so I also brought my small office bag along

You cant even spell come, you are expecting transport
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Korllami007: 4:25am On May 12, 2019
She's a feminist right?
She demands transport fare from you whenever she visits you, and you always give her. She should be expecting to give you transport fare when she knows that you're coming. This shouldn't have caused wahala if she knows the right thing to do because feminism preaches equality. Let her equalize what you've been doing for her whenever she visits you. grin grin grin grin grin

I remember one thing. The girl said that it will look like she's paying you for sex if she gives you transport fare. But for you it doesn't look like you're paying her for sex whenever she always collects transport fare from you. grin
When it comes to enjoyments, women always remember and want equality. But when it comes to responsibility, that it's when they will know that "it's the right of man to do this. It's the right of man to do that." grin grin grin

My brother no leave if he no give you transport money. I fit send you more clothes. grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by shege45: 5:16am On May 12, 2019
QueenSekxy:

but we are enjoying it na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by sisisioge: 6:49am On May 12, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Biko I'm feeling sleepy fa! Don't wake me with so much laughter! Oh lawd!

6 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Austeeenxx: 8:31am On May 12, 2019
OP, well played mate. . . The message was very clear.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by crackhaus: 8:45am On May 12, 2019
I'm crying here..

cheesycheesycheesy

6 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by crackhaus: 8:47am On May 12, 2019
QueenSekxy:

We hear, but inside this joke, is it a crime for a girl to give her boyfriend transport money for God sake?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by 48noble(m): 9:00am On May 12, 2019
shock her joints by emptying ur bags
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Tallesty1(m): 9:14am On May 12, 2019
DevilsVEGETABLE:
bro longest time. How you doing
I am not a bro to DevilsVEGETABLE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Biglittlelois(f): 9:25am On May 12, 2019
Op we get your point, will you guys like the reverse if it is husband and wife? As in you both go to work but you get home to do the chores and cooking? Will you guys do it?Na on top boyfriend girlfriend matter una go dey masturbate on, Yeyenatu.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Nobody: 9:58am On May 12, 2019
iLegendd:
I like what I read. It has lots of hidden messages.
i sent you a mail.. it was blocked..

i need free versions of two of your books.. let me get an insight on what I'm buying
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Nobody: 10:03am On May 12, 2019
feminism means equal rights.. she must give you that transport.. nonsense girl..
report her to their madam here on nairaland.. cc : AntiBrutus pocohantas

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ladies Who Is The Hottest Man In The World 2 You? / Mistakes Made In Choosing A Life Partner / Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.