Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House (19722 Views)

I Spent A Night In My Girlfriend’s House… And, Accidentally Straf Her Mum / Shocking: See What A Nigerian Found In His Girlfriend’s House When He Visited Un / Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Oyindidi(f): 2:48pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
Latest update
My grandma has been keeping malice since she woke up, she is acting like I demanded for something bigger like other guys rather I asked for tfare
home.

It all started on Friday evening when she called me in the office and asked if I will come over for weekend and I answered in the affirmative without bothering to ask her for transport money going back because I believe that when you ask your bf to come then *common sense * should tell you to give him transport money when he is going back. N
Now I'm in this quagmire of having a wicked gf who doesn't care about me but tells me she loves me. It seems I'm just her intimacy gadget. I will deny her sex so that she will know what she is missing.

Her neighbors are back from church and I think it's time to raze the roof by scattering and demanding for my tfare because it's MY RIGHT

CC RIYAHDGODDESS
The only thing you dey offer her na sexxx and broke guys dey sabi the work wella. You no supposed get erection sha
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by FlyingTOMATOE: 2:50pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
The funny thing is that most of her friends have cars but I dated her because I loved her now look at the disgrace and embarrassment I'm getting because of transport money.

I might quit the relationship after this episode
this thread deserves an award

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Oyindidi(f): 2:50pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
Is that all? I will stomach every insult today but I will make sure I get my right
Drop your acc details make everybody for this thread send you #50 each
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by adeboi1: 2:50pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
I will read it when I'm done with this my issue at hand
you should contact iLegendd asap

buh i feel if you are doing the right thing she Would be the one to give you tfare
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Sirmuel1(m): 2:52pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
Latest update:

I have started shouting and scattering her things so that she will know how serious I am about all these. She is doing well now to respond by telling me that she is not supposed to give me transport fare that she didn't invite a who're over rather she invited her boyfriend for the weekend. She said I'm not ashamed of myself demanding for transport money that it's only GIRLS that have the right to demand for transport money when they visit guys because girls left everything they are doing to go see their bf.
I told her I did same to come stay with her so she should be considerate. She said that I've disgrace her so much that she doesn't think she still love Me again

You must collect the Tfare by force.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Sirmuel1(m): 2:53pm On May 12, 2019
Oyindidi:
You are pained brokeLyn grin

If you don't have a Car, I can't date you. Stop wasting your time.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 2:55pm On May 12, 2019
Oyindidi:
Drop your acc details make everybody for this thread send you #50 each
Do you drop your account details for everyone when you visit your bfand you demand for transport money back home?

I'm not begging for money rather I'm asking for my own right from Sandra my gf

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Awuchima(f): 2:56pm On May 12, 2019
Hmm this is the time you know if truly she is your friend how can she refuse nah, or do u have but pretend?
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Oyindidi(f): 2:56pm On May 12, 2019
Sirmuel1:

If you don't have a Car, I can't date you. Stop wasting your time.
You never get wet dreams when I marry so take yourself comot for my mention

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 2:57pm On May 12, 2019
Oyindidi:
The only thing you dey offer her na sexxx and broke guys dey sabi the work wella. You no supposed get erection sha
I work and pay my bills so I'm not broke.

Never you mistake your demand for your right as being Poor.

When she asks me for transport money It has never crossed my mind that she is poor or a beggar

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Oyindidi(f): 2:57pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
Do you drop your account details for everyone when you visit your bfand you demand for transport money back home?

I'm not begging for money rather I'm asking for my own right from Sandra my gf
We go declare you as missing person soongrin

3 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Oyindidi(f): 2:59pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
I work and pay my bills so I'm not broke.

Never you mistake your demand for your right as being Poor.

When she asks me for transport money It has never crossed my mind that she is poor or a beggar
Go home and stop looking for attention

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Sirmuel1(m): 3:01pm On May 12, 2019
Oyindidi:

Methuselah. Abeg no vex oh
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by adeboi1: 3:02pm On May 12, 2019
Oyindidi:
Ye!!!! eleyi ja mi laya je oo shocked
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Oyindidi(f): 3:02pm On May 12, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Methuselah. Abeg no vex oh
Lol, I no dey vex. I dey practice my yabbing lines. E don pass 2 months I never post for NL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Oyindidi(f): 3:03pm On May 12, 2019
adeboi1:

Ye!!!! eleyi ja mi laya je oo shocked
Watin?

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by adeboi1: 3:05pm On May 12, 2019
Oyindidi:
Watin?

small small ma this savaging is too much(in tywse voice) grin
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Oyindidi(f): 3:06pm On May 12, 2019
adeboi1:

small small ma this savaging is too much(in tywse voice) grin
Na play

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Sirmuel1(m): 3:06pm On May 12, 2019
Oyindidi:
Lol, I no dey vex. I dey practice my yabbing lines. E don pass 2 months I never post for NL

You go soon go back, since na me you wan take shine cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Oyindidi(f): 3:07pm On May 12, 2019
Sirmuel1:

You go soon go back cheesy
No be ban, I just no dey come NL

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Oyindidi(f): 3:08pm On May 12, 2019
Sirmuel1:

You go soon go back cheesy
No be ban, na me no want come NL

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by FlyingTOMATOE: 3:08pm On May 12, 2019
Chamber2000:
l will make sure I get my right
Am really sorry my brother but you are dating a heartless girlfriend who could turn out to be very abusive. Imagine inviting you over without wanting to give you tfare!
make sure you break her plasma and the glass center table too, look for all her certificates too and burn it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by adeboi1: 3:12pm On May 12, 2019
FlyingTOMATOE:

Am really sorry my brother but you are dating a heartless girlfriend who could turn out to be very abusive. Imagine inviting you over without wanting to give you tfare!
make sure you break her plasma and the glass center table too, look for all her certificates too and burn it.

haaa u want him to fa were loyan abi
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 3:14pm On May 12, 2019
Latest update

The neighbors have come in after hearing our shouts and funnily there are three neighbors I.e A guy and two ladies. Its now more like a gender support because the two ladies are insulting my dead ancestors for making an abominable demand. The guy is not saying anything but trying to calm the situation down but he is supporting me with his voice but his body language shows he is supporting the ladies. I think we should call that guy Mr Sissy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by FlyingTOMATOE: 3:15pm On May 12, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Don't move an inch.... You have my blessings...

If she finally give you the transport money, count it very well in her presence and tell her to help you carry your bag to the park.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 3:15pm On May 12, 2019
CC missjoy29
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Davash222(m): 3:16pm On May 12, 2019
I’m still surprised as how a Broke girl will be feeling hornyy. How You’re broke so why inviting innocent man to your place without giving him transport fare?? That’s the height of wickedness!! After using him all through the night Do you know what and how long it takes to form sperm Sperm Production takes up to 5 days with ‘Sifia’ pains.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Jacqueline22(f): 3:24pm On May 12, 2019
Better carry your bag and start trekking home...
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Chamber2000: 3:26pm On May 12, 2019
Jacqueline22:
Trek home without getting my transport fare back home? Can you trek about 15km journey?
Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by JasonScoolari: 3:26pm On May 12, 2019
Jacqueline22:
I will be coming on Tuesday, I hope you'll give me my transport Cash?

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House by Pwettyella(f): 3:31pm On May 12, 2019
relationship involves helping one another if u invite ur bf or partner over and he says he doesn't v tfare I don't see the ish in giving someone u claim to love tfare so my guy insist on the tfare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Take Advantage Of Bazouka To Solve Ur Joystick Size Problem / Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man / See The Nude Photos That Led To Saheed Husaini & Fatima Musa Stabbing Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.