Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,430 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? (33126 Views)

Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Ladies: What Would You Like Your Man To Stop Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by NACE13: 1:21am On May 22, 2019
1.) The one that irritates me the most is their entitlement mentality. Once they say 'yes' or before they say yes to you, you have started owing them money for hair, makeup, dress, shoes, parties and so on.
That man who won't spend on you his last dime isn't worth it or the believe in using séx to compensate for all the money he has spent

2.) The believe about them determining if the séx will happen or not. You only get sex when they are Hot, no matter how pressed you are.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by hopexter(m): 1:37am On May 22, 2019
This has been bordering me for a while now, I would really want mine to stop squirting anytime we bleep so I don't need to be changing bedspreads all the time. My mattress is stained with dried water marks. On the tiles should be the next option henceforth so she can mop the flow afterwards angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by naijjaman(m): 1:40am On May 22, 2019
Lol
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Nobody: 1:50am On May 22, 2019
joyberry:
port Harcourt

I would love to meet you.
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Nobody: 1:55am On May 22, 2019
Pose right instead of bending legs and acting crippled for a selfie.

I just wish my babe would be keeping to her promises.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Mariangeles(f): 1:59am On May 22, 2019
joyberry:
port Harcourt
You're beautiful
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by NaijaElba(m): 2:01am On May 22, 2019
To stop being forgetful!! anybody that can help me beg her. that shit irritate me a lot.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:13am On May 22, 2019
They should stop looking for guys who can speak yehe Queen English
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by REB3L(m): 2:15am On May 22, 2019
Preshy561:
What you want a Nigerian lady to stop when you don't feed her, father her or guide her. Really, you small minded Nairalnad imps won't stop lifting up your wanton baggages of perplexity towards the ladies.

And these commenters can hardly boast of 3 square meal a day. Hungry And very local urchins.

This is a very angry and sad post, hope you're not like this in real life
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by akilo1: 2:27am On May 22, 2019
Stop waking me up for sex when i am sleeping and snoring grin
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by askakim(m): 2:30am On May 22, 2019
To stop working now..Even with her work, I still spend a lot on her... lol
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Nobody: 2:55am On May 22, 2019
I would like this girl @tohyorsih2 to stop feeding me with bits of her troublesomeness.

It is not good for us... We will just be fighting everyday just like we have been doing.

We are still gonna fight again now.. just watch grin

Oya Toyosi, I await ur drama grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by CodeTemplar: 3:23am On May 22, 2019
DanceVille:
Yea.... This is a counter thread asking ladies that what should guys stop doing... https://www.nairaland.com/5198621/ladies-what-like-man-stop#up

So guys, what are the things you think Nigerian ladies should stop doing....

Feel free to share your thoughts and views..... Gat you back guys...

Lemme share mine

Nigerian ladies should stop forming hard to get... When you wanna date them and expressed your feelings, that's when they will be doing unnecessarily forming.... Abeg, no be guy go. later marry you and put you for house biko...

Nigerian ladies should stop trying to act as a foreigner.... There was a day I went to a restaurant in school(Kwasu), and I saw a very blackish girl using fork to eat Amala with egusi soup..... I was like.... Ooooh my God.... She must be sick in the brain sha...

Lemme stop here.......
Guys.... Oya drop yours.
Your brain must be paining you for that bold. I use spoon to eat amala or eba myself and it has nothing to do with forming foreigner. And by the way, it isn't only girls who use spoon and fork to eat "solid" food.
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by zolacoded(m): 3:28am On May 22, 2019
joyberry:
Lol your no 1is ok i agree with that,and blackmailing men after the relationship goes sour after sex.
No 2 still agree but not all are dirty.
No 3 one doesn't need to engage in those strenuous jobs before being financially independent but i get ur point me too hates lazy broke ass bitches with enrolment mentality.
No 4 not all Nigerian ladies are bad cooks
No 5 Respect is earned not demanded and just given.
Wow..... I'm sorry, if u don't mind my inquisitiveness. Is this moniker/account really owned by a female folk?
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by trapQ: 3:30am On May 22, 2019
Exactly. They are trolls who feed on their misorgyny. Bashing women every second of the day like we're the cause of their poverty in life.
Preshy561:
What you want a Nigerian lady to stop when you don't feed her, father her or guide her. Really, you small minded Nairalnad imps won't stop lifting up your wanton baggages of perplexity towards the ladies.

And these commenters can hardly boast of 3 square meal a day. Hungry And very local urchins.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by dovakhiin(m): 3:33am On May 22, 2019
abeg who fit gimme mtn 100 naira?love fit mk pesin kolo o! ;Dabeg who fit gimme mtn 100 naira?love fit mk pesin kolo o!
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by trapQ: 3:35am On May 22, 2019
You're serving at the place I schooled.
joyberry:
port Harcourt
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Nobody: 3:36am On May 22, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
I would like this girl @tohyorsih2 to stop feeding me with bits of her troublesomeness.

It is not good for us... We will just be fighting everyday just like we have been doing.

We are still gonna fight again now.. just watch grin

Oya Toyosi, I await ur drama grin

Peace wink

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by trapQ: 3:36am On May 22, 2019
What is cute there na?
Dudeweedlmao:

She may have overdone it a little, but she's cute af lol.
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by dovakhiin(m): 3:38am On May 22, 2019
mtn 100 naira o, plz epp..
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by trapQ: 3:39am On May 22, 2019
If you think all Nigerian men are poor at 60 then you're not very bright.
andycom:

so says a lady whose father is poor and broke at 60 years old
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by trapQ: 3:41am On May 22, 2019
Looks like comprehension isn't your forté but okay.
Trini4000:
no be only feed...na rear!..even if they can't afford 3 square meal a day...you wey fit afford am who you epp?....na people like your bf dey make una see guys as "client" just imagine the first thing you mentioned "food"...if you can't afford a meal as a human or animal then you are broke..."HUNGRY CHEAP THING"
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by trapQ: 3:42am On May 22, 2019
What's with your obsession with Asians?
marvin906:
i just need them to be real..

finito
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by Nobody: 3:44am On May 22, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Peace wink

Yeah! You can pretend and try to deceive people into believing I was making spurious claims

You know it inside of you that you like making trouble grin

That your peace actually means 'war' grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by trapQ: 3:46am On May 22, 2019
Like your mother right?

If a white man said this y'all will be screaming racism. Keep showing the world that the women in your family are apes.
Womenareape:
Naija women are bunch of useless peasants angry

I advised ya all should stop dating those black apes

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by trapQ: 3:50am On May 22, 2019
Your misorgyny will surely see to your demise if you don't change.

Go back to that thread most of the commenters were men bashing women even though the ladies were asked for their input. On this thread same thing has happened where all the men are bashing but your myopia couldn't let you see that,
instead you chose to dwell on one comment from a female as opposed to 100 others from your male ilk.
Toks2008:

This is what amazes me about most ladies..

I think I saw a thread asking ladies this same question but guess What? , ..ladies hardly commented but see them attacking the malefolks on this thread.

I just wonder why ladies are wired this way.gosh!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by trapQ: 3:54am On May 22, 2019
So you have a babe and you want to meet another lady. What exactly do you want to meet her for? Bible study? If a Nigerian lady did this you people will crucify her. Hypocrites!
Fvckmoderators:
Pose right instead of bending legs and acting crippled for a selfie.

I just wish my babe would be keeping to her promises.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by ebuka10box(m): 3:59am On May 22, 2019
joyberry:
port Harcourt
are you a naval officer @joy??
Re: Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing? by GeneralPula: 4:21am On May 22, 2019
Martinez39:
For these pathetic set of ladies, rationality goes through the window when it comes to being responsible and accountable for their actions. Criticism of their irresponsible ways is an offence in their books. They are clever at mind games and manipulation, they will try all tactics(most especially shaming and ego massaging) to make boys conform to being their mugu, footmat and not criticising them and making them take responsibilities for their actions.

God bless you bro. Ladies life, that’s what they do. They believe in tricking & manipulation to make their way. I got no chill for nonsense. They’ll hate you once they’re not able to trick you. ODE NI WON MA’N LIKE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument / A Nairalander Just Found A Wife / Fate Of Ada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.