Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (141754 Views)

My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya / I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day / Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Odunharry(m): 8:15pm On May 27, 2019
wink sharp guy. My kinda nigga
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by BULLIONVAN4(m): 8:15pm On May 27, 2019
That's why there are lots of bastards and That's why you alway see news like "A MAN SLAUGHTERED WIFE AND CHILDREN", "MAN HANGED HIMSELF AFTER REALIZING THAT HIS KIDS ARE NOT BIOLOGICALLY HIS" etc, like the one that recently happened in Anambra State when a man realized that he had laboured in vain spending almost his life-time, resources, youthfulness and energy training another man's children, what a pity.The most annoying part of it, is that, at a very small quarrel between the husband and the wife, it will be the woman that will use it to mock the man with words like "are you a man" "can you impregnate a woman" etc. it's too painful for crying out loud.

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Dredgemaster(m): 8:17pm On May 27, 2019
junkiesneverdie:
Wait a minute let me get this straight so you knew she's being cheating on your black ass! and you waited until the wedding day to call it a quit!..guy you be Mugu
. Real mugu
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by fcdgrand(m): 8:20pm On May 27, 2019
bukatyne:

Wait, the guy has married in Church?

I don't believe the story anymore.

As in he said his vows in church before saying he is no longer interested?

And I only hope people supporting this nonsense are just trolling as usual.

Is a person free to end an engagement as soon as they find out the other party is cheating?

Absolutely!

However waiting till that day shows the people is evil and actually good riddance to bad Rubbish.

And he better begs the girl for forgiveness and go to God in prayers of repentance else he would never find mercy.
beg a cheat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by fcdgrand(m): 8:28pm On May 27, 2019
Gabson001:
After the spendings.. Abeg who loose?
the cheating b*tch
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by NobleAngell(f): 8:31pm On May 27, 2019
Ayt27:

That's the point of the humiliation, not too be forgotten in a hurry
Haha hahaha. That's wicked.
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by DissTroy(m): 8:31pm On May 27, 2019
Deepfeel:
The length in which some people go to hurt someone is alarming,, he spent all that money only to disgrace her in public undecided why not use the money to feed the poor instead

People keep terming him as being vindictive. I prefer to term him 'Karma's Loyal Agent'. Karma needs willing agents. Nothing bad about that.smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by fcdgrand(m): 8:35pm On May 27, 2019
cococandy:
He ended up disgracing himself
NO!
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Deepfeel(m): 8:38pm On May 27, 2019
DissTroy:

People keep terming him as being vindictive. I prefer to term him 'Karma's Loyal Agent'. Karma needs willing agents. Nothing bad about that.smiley
Hmm karma at someone else's financial expense they both lost something though
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by emperorzz(m): 8:38pm On May 27, 2019
SmellySperm:
I need a girlfriend as loyal like the bride's maid... she's a wife material and no one is noticing her!
������

I.e. angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by DissTroy(m): 8:39pm On May 27, 2019
bukatyne:

Wait, the guy has married in Church?

I don't believe the story anymore.

As in he said his vows in church before saying he is no longer interested?

And I only hope people supporting this nonsense are just trolling as usual.

Is a person free to end an engagement as soon as they find out the other party is cheating?

Absolutely!

However waiting till that day shows the people is evil and actually good riddance to bad Rubbish.

And he better begs the girl for forgiveness and go to God in prayers of repentance else he would never find mercy.

Which man still cowers to such blackmailing threats like the highlighted sentence in your post?

The man is being lenient. I'm engaged to a girl and she cheats on me? I have the cold patience to plan her complete humiliation even if it takes me 10 years. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by smeag0l(m): 8:39pm On May 27, 2019
It's most likely a your bank wedding where the bride''s family foot the bills for the ceremony. That's why he waited just to make her and her family suffer both humiliation and financial loss. The guy is wicked!
junkiesneverdie:
Wait a minute let me get this straight so you knew she's being cheating on your black ass! and you waited until the wedding day to call it a quit!..guy you be Mugu

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by alexola20(m): 8:40pm On May 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by tfash96(m): 8:41pm On May 27, 2019
bluefilm:

Ha ha ha ha...

You guys should just learn how to treat women good.

You guys are the reason why women do bad things because you guys are always abusing the women in your lives and taking them for granted.

If only you guys will just learn how to understand, love and care for your women, believe me, half of your problems in this life is already solved.
I just rejected that funny advice of yours.. I will treat girls right but not Nigerian girls

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by smeag0l(m): 8:42pm On May 27, 2019
How is it uncivilised and irrational,please? WHethersett he ended it earlier or he ended it right there doesn't change the fact that the girl agonisingly hurt him. He chose the revenge route so no issues. This is a sound lesson for cheatING spouses
Crystalqueen:

Applaud For what?? What he did wad irrational and uncivilized
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by datigbogirl: 8:42pm On May 27, 2019
Lifestone:

I am sure you are single.
I am married, so you should listen to me. Once you sign your marriage register in the Church, you are a married man. Reception na ceremony..
All these noise can only be if he walked before signing the marriage register, but if he backed out at the reception as the report indicated, then I will presume that he already finished with the church which includes signing of the marriage register.
He is married and only the High Court of Justice can separate them

Na wa oo...na to shine eye b4 putting pen to paper.
These hoes ain't loyal.
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by bukatyne(f): 8:44pm On May 27, 2019
fcdgrand:
beg a cheat?

Beg a woman and both families he humiliated.

Do you realize the impact of what he did?

To his family? His wife's family? His wife?
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by fcdgrand(m): 8:44pm On May 27, 2019
Fitz22:
Very senseless, you had to wait till the deal day... All these pay back people i wonder how they reason. If you dont want it simply walk away, no need for drama.
Watin the guy gain?

Somehow...
all these cheating people i wonder how they reason?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by tfash96(m): 8:44pm On May 27, 2019
bukatyne:

Comprehension is not easy I guess.

Joseph at that point did not know that Mary was still a virgin or about the conception of Jesus.

Remember he had not slept with her so it was really her word against his.

Everyone is free to do as they please.

When things no longer work for them, they start to run from pillar to post.
en everybody's blessed with mouth even if her husband has no evidence let her come out and prove herself innocent
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by DissTroy(m): 8:45pm On May 27, 2019
Deepfeel:

Hmm karma at someone else's financial expense they both lost something though

A man whose ego has been bruised doesn't mind sacrificing his arm to get even.

She was engaged to him, led him on with a thousand I-love-yous and portrayed herself as the virtuous fiancee maybe even fought off other girls who showed interest in him only to cheat on the same man.

Trust me, there are a thousand innovative ways to ruin such persons without bodily harm. This case is just one of such.smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by bukatyne(f): 8:46pm On May 27, 2019
Lifestone:

I am sure you are single.
I am married, so you should listen to me. Once you sign your marriage register in the Church, you are a married man. Reception na ceremony..
All these noise can only be if he walked before signing the marriage register, but if he backed out at the reception as the report indicated, then I will presume that he already finished with the church which includes signing of the marriage register.
He is married and only the High Court of Justice can separate them
Very true.
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by smeag0l(m): 8:47pm On May 27, 2019
The sad part about this story and all the comments I've read from a lot of the ladies that commented is the fact that most of them would come heretomorrow to criticise a government official for corruption. Meanwhile, theyve been here for hours justifying immorality with their data.

3 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by bukatyne(f): 8:47pm On May 27, 2019
tfash96:
en everybody's blessed with mouth even if her husband has no evidence let her come out and prove herself innocent

I have not said the wife is innocent.

He should have walked away.
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 27, 2019
Crystalqueen:
Some people are so wicked. If u knew she was cheating on u, u should have cancelled the wedding before the day or at least before the church ceremony, not disgracing the lady after the church wedding... Just imagine, all that jollof rice wasted... U for just save the money use do beta thing

No, he isn't wicked, let him disgrace her in public. People will start blaming the guy that he used and dumb her, now the whole world knew the reason why the marriage was over. Is a lesson to those girls forming sharp babe, anything can happen even during reception smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Successmind(m): 8:53pm On May 27, 2019
I was no shocked... nothing wey new for this country

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by fcdgrand(m): 8:54pm On May 27, 2019
bukatyne:

Beg a woman and both families he humiliated.

Do you realize the impact of what he did?

To his family? His wife's family? His wife?
just know this! every actions bring reactions & every cheating bring public disgrace! she should have think about her family before cheating, oh! she think the man will not find out?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Deepfeel(m): 8:55pm On May 27, 2019
DissTroy:

A man whose ego has been bruised doesn't sacrificing his arm to get even.

She was engaged to him, led him on with a thousand I-love-yous and portrayed herself as the virtuous fiancee maybe even fought off other girls who showed interest in him only to cheat on the same man.

Trust me, there are a thousand innovative ways to ruin such persons without bodily harm. This case is just one of such.smiley
Well from another angle what it might seems as karma against the lady might actually be a blessing, with what this man did to hurt her for cheating while they were still in courtship one can only imagine what he will do if they were married such people are deadly

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 27, 2019
She would never cheat in her entire life again... this same fate befell a female friend of mine. I don't know why you have to cheat when you know you would end up with him.... Low self esteem ladies.. Ladies enjoy complicated life so well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by bukatyne(f): 8:59pm On May 27, 2019
fcdgrand:
just know this! every actions bring reactions & every cheating bring public disgrace! she should have think about her family before cheating, oh! she think the man will not find out?

Look at this:

A man insulted me and I slap him.

Unfortunately, he slumps and dies.

Would anyone hear story that he insulted me first?

Tosinayoko:
She would never cheat in her entire life again... this same fate befell a female friend of mine. I don't know why you have to cheat when you know you would end up with him.... Low self esteem ladies.. Ladies enjoy complicated life so well

I hope you would prescribe this if men cheat.

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by tintingz(m): 9:01pm On May 27, 2019
The guy is dumb.

If he knew all along his wife-to-be has been cheating on him and he waited till the wedding day to disgrace her. He's more dumber.

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 27, 2019
DissTroy:

A man whose ego has been bruised doesn't sacrificing his arm to get even.

I'm telling you If I have invested so much on her (that I can't do though, men don sharp up). I'll come to the wedding and prove to the congregation how she cheated and call it off the wedding. Then we will finally know who was smarter, this sounds like a warning to ladies non be every man be mugu.

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 27, 2019
wah tha Bleep

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Romantic Names For Your Lover/Spouse? / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - NOMINATION & VERIFICATION THREAD. / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.