Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (141764 Views)

My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya / I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day / Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Awe4luv(m): 7:27pm On May 27, 2019
PLS has anyone gotten any information from nnpc stating the venue for the test as promised by the organisation today?
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Akuruoulo(m): 7:29pm On May 27, 2019
Lifestone:
I dey listen make I understand you bro

the compensation place gat me laughing
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by RTSC: 7:30pm On May 27, 2019
And the sad thing is that it is very rampant.

Brides getting fuccked by their ex boyfriends right up to the wedding altar.

As a man, if you cannot access the whatsapp of your wife to be at any given time, then you are of all men most miserable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Akuruoulo(m): 7:30pm On May 27, 2019
datigbogirl:

Why u ask?
u didn't speak like one . but answer me

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Akuruoulo(m): 7:31pm On May 27, 2019
datigbogirl:

Why u ask?
u didn't speak like one . but answer me
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by anthronics: 7:31pm On May 27, 2019
A quick conclusion from comments so far on the guy's wickedness.
What if the evidence was sent to his phone at that moment because ordinarily, I don't think the guy would have gone ahead with the church wedding. He could have just started the theatrics before the wedding.

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by deebrain(m): 7:32pm On May 27, 2019
This looks more as a manipulation done to the guy against the wedding.

That's actually what the strong people will convince the gentleman to believe and accept to end the whole thing.

For a generation that thinks it's more clever than spiritual realms because they have social media, this will happen more often.

The aggression displayed gives it out. Normally, a person that knows about a cheating woman before the wedding will be more calculated in dealing with the person.

Indomie generation, never forget to use your kneels.
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by BeardedKarma(m): 7:33pm On May 27, 2019
If you do the crime...you do the time. How the law decides to punish you is entirely up to the law. Same here. How the man decides to punish her is entirely up to him and none of us. Whatever helps him sleep afterwards.

I see a lot of people here in sifia pains though!! lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by naijacentric(m): 7:34pm On May 27, 2019
Crystalqueen:
Some people are so wicked. If u knew she was cheating on u, u should have cancelled the wedding before the day or at least before the church ceremony, not disgracing the lady after the church wedding... Just imagine, all that jollof rice wasted... U for just save the money use do beta thing
if it was the man dat was cheating will u say such double standards.
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by RTSC: 7:35pm On May 27, 2019
tfash96:
And you will be calling yourself a man.. You've eaten vegetable and they've eaten u finish in short they've finished u
He was being sarcastic.

na wa o.
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Lifestone(m): 7:35pm On May 27, 2019
Akuruoulo:

the compensation place gat me laughing
Lol. That's if she is smart, she can get hefty support award from the divorce. The guy is completely naive just like most commentators on this thread. A smart lawyer will make him regret this his action.

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by brodalikeme(m): 7:36pm On May 27, 2019
SmellySperm:
I need a girlfriend as loyal like the bride's maid... she's a wife material and no one is noticing her!

No friend your wife and marry your girlfriend! She be wife material yet you only was to friend her embarassed
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by tfash96(m): 7:36pm On May 27, 2019
[quote author=RTSC post=78773740]
He was being sarcastic.

na wa o. [/quotebetter
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by naijacentric(m): 7:38pm On May 27, 2019
Happyfela:
Very soon Nigerian women will see no Nigerian man to marry
my broda u are wise i have given up on dem #team foreign women

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by datigbogirl: 7:43pm On May 27, 2019
Akuruoulo:

u didn't speak like one .
but answer me

But how would one speak?
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by bukatyne(f): 7:44pm On May 27, 2019
234GT:

But the lady did nit have Mercy on him when she was cheating abi? Cheating is more than sex with another person. It is more than fucking. It is a sacrilege. If I am not good enough for you, please tell me and leave me. Dont be with me and sleep with another man. It is sacrilege!

Thank God you know it is a sacrilege.

Men who cheat should note.

Please make no mistake; if the guy called a family meeting and said he couldn't go on immediately he could out she was a cheat, he has my blessings.

I am not supporting the lady in this matter.

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by BULLIONVAN4(m): 7:45pm On May 27, 2019
[quote author=Asshurbanipall post=78770819][/quote]BASTARDS?this one got me,really. Guy, you said it all.Some men have spent almost their life-time, resources and energy training their fellow men's child/ren as a result of wife's infidelity. *spits*
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by bukatyne(f): 7:45pm On May 27, 2019
Akuruoulo:

who told u he knew ?

The story says he did.
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Femijohn198: 7:46pm On May 27, 2019
them don get that man o
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by selemo: 7:46pm On May 27, 2019
junkiesneverdie:
Wait a minute let me get this straight so you knew she's being cheating on your black ass! and you waited until the wedding day to call it a quit!..guy you be Mugu
BLACK MEN are too selfish if he had cheated on the women she would be made to swallow. Now it is the woman no forgiveness... angry angry angry
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by bukatyne(f): 7:47pm On May 27, 2019
tfash96:
abeg no give us flimsy excuse no dey tell us story wey no match am here.. Se anybody bang Mary when she conceive Jesus ni and even Joseph sabi how d story go 2ru spiritual contact.. U no sabi how God value "bed undefiled" go read your Bible wella na bkos say u too u no be virgin u dey cheat too.. Y u no go support her birds of d same feather u kuku b with her.. I wish to talk more but make I make am short for u

Comprehension is not easy I guess.

Joseph at that point did not know that Mary was still a virgin or about the conception of Jesus.

Remember he had not slept with her so it was really her word against his.

Everyone is free to do as they please.

When things no longer work for them, they start to run from pillar to post.
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by bukatyne(f): 7:48pm On May 27, 2019
Profkenny1:

Y'all females are the most evil creatures on this planet! I bet you wouldn't have written such gibberish if the roles were reversed.

BTW, your irrational God just finished sucking my phallus! grin

Fool, be careful how you address God.
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Fisher007: 7:50pm On May 27, 2019
Crystalqueen:
Some people are so wicked. If u knew she was cheating on u, u should have cancelled the wedding before the day or at least before the church ceremony, not disgracing the lady after the church wedding... Just imagine, all that jollof rice wasted... U for just save the money use do beta thing

That is the new trend. Dump them on the altar. The money doesn't matter.
Ladies never really understand what it takes for men to decide they want to marry in a world full of free sluts who even treat them nice than their suppose fiancee.

I think she (bride ) decided to marry the guy due to societal norm or was her last option. Cause she was already fvcking up and down (cvck carousel crew).

The guy being a weak man took time to decide he isn't doing again until wedding day. Gbam.

They both disgraced themselves by washing and drying their dirty pants outside.

Simple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by WiseStarr(m): 7:52pm On May 27, 2019
Crystalqueen:

Applaud For what?? What he did wad irrational and uncivilized
The guy made the right decision,so if he is your brother,would you allow him to marry that kind of lady?
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by bukatyne(f): 7:52pm On May 27, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Quote the bible abeg

Matthew 1:18 - 25
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Ayt27(m): 7:54pm On May 27, 2019
NobleAngell:
It was wrong for him to end it on the wedding day, that's if he knew before then. That lady will not forget this humiliation in a hurry.
But again, its better it ends before it begins than to live a miserable life just to save face.

That's the point of the humiliation, not too be forgotten in a hurry
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by MissRaine69(f): 7:55pm On May 27, 2019
And women say there are no good men? That negro waited for his moment .....he got it
Revenge is good .....
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by tosyne2much(m): 8:00pm On May 27, 2019
Marriage no be beans.. Life is too short to subject yourself to a lifetime unhappiness and that's why it's better to stay happily single at times
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by bluefilm: 8:00pm On May 27, 2019
tfash96:
And you will be calling yourself a man.. You've eaten vegetable and they've eaten u finish in short they've finished u
Profkenny1:

I'm confident you were raised by a single mom. You are on the path of being used and abused by women. SMH
Profkenny1:

You are NOT fit to live on this planet! I would ask a woman to decapitate you if I saw you!
RealityShot:
if you are a male: I pity you.

If you are female : no wonder

Ha ha ha ha...

You guys should just learn how to treat women good.

You guys are the reason why women do bad things because you guys are always abusing the women in your lives and taking them for granted.

If only you guys will just learn how to understand, love and care for your women, believe me, half of your problems in this life is already solved.
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by fcdgrand(m): 8:03pm On May 27, 2019
Crystalqueen:

Applaud For what?? What he did wad irrational and uncivilized
uncivilized ke! that b*tch need to be disgrace in open market! i always tell men, go for virgin as wife (18 to 22yrs) not this over use & damage pussy, there are not loyal! at all!
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by deltateam: 8:07pm On May 27, 2019
junkiesneverdie:
Wait a minute let me get this straight so you knew she's being cheating on your black ass! and you waited until the wedding day to call it a quit!..guy you be Mugu

Its unfortunate people don't understand what's happening. Its evangelism. Its not real. It never happened. Some bloggers are daft.

Can't you people see the guy with mega phone preaching? Does it look like he would do it, if it were real
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by ceejay80s(m): 8:13pm On May 27, 2019
SageMK:
I applaud the guy really. grin

I don't understand why people are sympathizing with the bride and calling the guy wicked and all that. I mean he is the one hurting here. It was supposed to be his day.

Look at him all dressed up in that suit for Pete's sake.

Who cares if she was embarrassed and disgraced?
Who cares about the jollof rice wasted? (the guests lol)

This doesn't compare to the agony & pain he would've experience if her cover wasn't blown. She would've bore him bastards to raise as his own. So who fúcking cares?
who cares what they think, the guy did the right thing,
the woman won't stop, she will continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Romantic Names For Your Lover/Spouse? / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - NOMINATION & VERIFICATION THREAD. / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.