Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. (83353 Views)

Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures / Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids / From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by aadoiza: 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2019
Iyajelili:
This story of yiursust be fictional because I can't imagine someone passing through this shit in real life
You be learner

4 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Bia chube Ego grin
lol.na to look for money my brother grin
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Agugbadin: 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2019
Belial06:

Hahahahahahahahaa

Rubbish

Everytime I see topics by losers who failed to plan advising those yet to travel about how greener pastures isn't abroad I laugh

You all traveled with fake documents or went into crime then get deported and start crying

My friends and I all have different stories

We have good jobs abroad and live very well darn better off than our colleagues in Nigeria

Stop spreading lies

Even the president sent all his daughters to school. Abroad why?

Why didn't they school in Nigeria

Zara has a business in the UK

All your top politicians have their kids schooling and living abroad

They only bring them back to run companies they set up here
Liars and crooks who go into crime and get deported or enter as illegal immigrants always come here a d open threads to console themselves after they are deported

We know your type

Even dangote the richest Africa. Has his kids abroad

So does alakija

But you will come and.tell us stories oga go back and lick your wounds in Nigeria and stop looking g for home is better crusade

Who asked.you?

Let the serious ones come.out and join us legally and make a good life for themselves

Please all readers ignore rubbish like this , as long as you enter legally and work honestly there is no comparison between life in Nigeria and abroad

Please for graduates there are companies now employing nigerian graduates in Asia

Use indeed.com.sesrch Jon's for Nigerian graduates in Asia space indeed.com

Pay is okay roles are in admin, sales and logistics

Forget this your teller who was deported

Do not Insult anyone, if you have a different story share it step-by-step on this forum for others to learn. Different people different experience. You talked about fake documents it shows that you did not follow the story, only your passport is required here and the writer did not have any immigration issues but was disappointed by his host

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by DesChyko: 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2019
Belial06:

Hahahahahahahahaa

Rubbish

Everytime I see topics by losers who failed to plan advising those yet to travel about how greener pastures isn't abroad I laugh

You all traveled with fake documents or went into crime then get deported and start crying

We have good jobs abroad and live very well darn better off than our colleagues in Nigeria

Stop spreading lies

Liars and crooks who go into crime and get deported or enter as illegal immigrants always come here a d open threads to console themselves after they are deported

We know your type

So does alakija

But you will come and.tell us stories oga go back and lick your wounds in Nigeria and stop looking g for home is better crusade

Who asked.you?

Let the serious ones come.out and join us legally and make a good life for themselves

Please all readers ignore rubbish like this , as long as you enter legally and work honestly there is no comparison between life in Nigeria and abroad

Please for graduates there are companies now employing nigerian graduates in Asia

OP, please help this person with like 1ghc so sense purchase can be made

48 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Belial06: 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2019
DesChyko:

OP, please help this person with like 1ghc so sense purchase can be made

grin

3 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2019
Belial06:

grin

Is that so?

If only you know
The guy is narrating his own experience...of course it all depends on how you travel, and what you went there for. It's same in Nigeria, you study an environment and position yourself well. It's always relative, Nigeria is a blessing to many people here as well... depends on how it's dealing with you, the type of life you want to live, and your profession...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Belial06: 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2019
distributeinc:

The guy is narrating his own experience...of course it all depends on how you travel, and what you went there for. It's same in Nigeria, you study an environment and position yourself well. It's always relative, Nigeria is a blessing to many people here as well... depends on how it's dealing with you, the type of life you want to live, and your profession...

True but Nigeria is blessed with brains that are underpaid

Abroad you earn your worth
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Belial06: 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2019
charliboy654:

For someone that claim to Leave abroad u seem dull or should I say dumb.
okay o

Well done
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Peterpanny: 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2019
Iyajelili:
This story of yiursust be fictional because I can't imagine someone passing through this shit in real life
u still day chop mama thank ma,i saw worst things than that guy even in Nigeria my country.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Surebank1: 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2019
grin grin angry

this line though

lly my mind was that if they send any money I am running back to naija without even thinking twice

2 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Agugbadin: 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2019
Belial06:

Hahahahahahahahaa

Rubbish

Stop spreading lies

We know your type

So does alakija

Who asked.you?

You are the lier here, you are a human trafficking syndicate who is aggrieved because you feel that this thruth that this fellow shared here will spoil your business

32 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by FirstCounsel(m): 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2019
Agugbadin:

Do not Insult anyone, if you have a different story share it step-by-step on this forum for others to learn. Different people different experience. You talked about fake documents it shows that you did not follow the story, only your passport is required here and the writer did not have any immigration issues but was disappointed by his host
Exactly
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by AngelicBeing: 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2019
nwanneni:
lol.na to look for money my brother grin
l read that your comments in another section of Nairaland.com and it cracked me up, I also read your diary but it seems you stopped it although you code several things in the diary but I deduce that your whiskey business was either in Gabon or Cameroon but mehn you took lots of risk in the smuggling business via sea but someone said that it is risky not to take a risk, life is full of challenges and only tough people survive it grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Chechem: 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2019
Booked.
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by calculator123(m): 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2019
Belial06:

grin

Is that so?

If only you know
stop hiding your idiocy with a smile. Learn to read and understand before you cast aspersion.

15 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2019
Belial06:

Oga keep your story to yourself

These youths need encouragement with all going on there not these sob stories

Smh
Encourage to go become slaves and nuisance, in another man's land, tarnishing your country's image?

These days Europe and America prefer business men, tourists and student foreigners, immigrants are a nuisance to them ...what is enjoyment in slaving your life away, only to come and pose for your poor families and old friends/relatives. Quite shallow minded.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by greggng: 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2019
Iyajelili:

This is what we men pass through only for a woman to come and enjoy...that's why they say to be a man is not easy

1 Like

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Tonysahon: 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2019
an informative story

as for me nothing will make me travel to any west African country all in the name of greener pastures sha

I ll rather remain in my 9ja

8 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2019
AngelicBeing:
l read that your comments in another section of Nairaland.com and it cracked me up, I also read your diary but it seems you stopped it although you code several things in the diary but I deduce that your whiskey business was either in Gabon or Cameroon but mehn you took lots of risk in the smuggling business via sea but someone said that it is risky not to take a risk, life is full of challenges and only tough people survive it grin
My brother,e get the kind challenge in life person go see ehn,you will be forced to make a decision.either you do it and die(after all my life at the time was useless) or die of frustration.
So I made up my mind and entered the smuggling trade.(so far,so good)
Sure i will update the diary when I settle,have been moving a lot lately.I just got into Douala from libreville about 1hr ago

4 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2019
Belial06:

True but Nigeria is blessed with brains that are underpaid

Abroad you earn your worth
Most Nigerians are entrepreneurs and business people, this pays a lot, if you find your feet.
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by DesChyko: 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2019
Please, one mod should drop his phone number a nd lock this thread so that the OP can call when he's ready with a new post.
If not; na page 33 the next post go be

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by ecclize: 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2019
I tried to imagine myself in that situation but i just can't
me that don't like to borrow not to talk of begging.
Ahhh. Na for me not to see that friend again o... Coz if i see ham one person must die

15 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Mires: 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2019
Come and complete this story now
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Belial06: 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2019
uboma:

You have a big problem with English language.

Why not go back to school to improve on your writing and reading skills?

it will pay you more than derailing a good thread lik this and trying to scam others.
oh my gosh

Bro the last update on andriod screwed up my. Google keyboard the autocorrect isn't as it used to be but know this I am not interested in scams but it's a free world and if you need you trust based on English type then you will be scammed
Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by Oyerinde16(m): 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2019
Belial06:

My yahoo friends and I
Bro obviously you are mad and there is no one to tell you aswear. He decided to share his own experience what's you own there, if Zara, cuppy and davido decide to share their own experience good n fine, there are people who went oversea while they were inside the womb, while some went via sea, paddy adenuga shared his own story not long ago, wetin be your own. See let me yell you the truth, you are raving mad

14 Likes

Re: From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. by geloorrrrdd(m): 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2019
Paulo3ree:
What's wrong
I hope your phone never enter voice mail again ooh
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) / Man Swims From His House To Friends Place In Jakande Estate, Lekki (Video) / Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.