Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. (37688 Views)

I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me / She's Making Life Difficult For Me! / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by essenceplus: 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
flokii:
@OP ndo!

Young girls of nowadays no wan suffer.. na big god dem want eg. Regina aya Ned

Which of the Ned's? grin Stark or.
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by murphyibiam15(m): 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
Funkyswagzz:

Na so my man.. when u see them doing shakara u think they smfin to offer.
ok oo

3 Likes

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 09, 2019
pocohantas:

If every woman, including those village girls that give to corps members on a platter are running from you. CHECK YOURSELF!

Hahahaha abeg no kill me with laugh Madame.

Those Corp members dey knack steady no be here oh, Asin ehen, including the ones knacking under aged girls on a steady level without remorse or moral values whatsoever.
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by thunderbabs: 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2019
Let nairaland's village people mediators have a tete-a-tete with your village people. They will release your wife to you sharp.
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by CanineOfJackal: 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
chiommy123:
Let's be honest to ourselves na women consider awhole lot of things when it comes to marriage and the future is very important to us. Op try and expand your income and pray and socialize
how much have you expand your income? Please tell us

1 Like

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by flokii: 2:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
essenceplus:

Which of the Ned's? grin Stark or.

Ned Nwoko.. Regina Daniels handsome hubby grin
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by CanineOfJackal: 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
funmisticqueen:
op, you should first learn to cut your coat according to your cloth. Maybe you are going for the high maintenance babes in the village.

Also go and hustle and make extra money, girls do not want to suffer, except the naive ones. Your mates are coming with jeep every Christmas. You have to have something else going for you. You don't seem to realize that you are competing with other men. Dont let Disney fool you.

work on yourself, show responsibility and good characters, try to be husband material
wtf is wrong with most of you here? Did he complain about his income? Do you know he earns better than most guys in posh offices you drool over on the Island? Stop making girls look cheap and stupid because you are not in sync with the topic of discussion

1 Like

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Minjim: 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
Bossjakande:

it is a men's world true.we run d world.sometimes I dont care if I sex food or to wash cloth I do DAT myself.I dress well too especially for wedding am always on suit.d only thing is pressure. some of my younger ones are married my mum is on my neck family church community etc. one is ashame to do best man again.bro it is well money will come.I just tell myself dere is a woman for everyman. but is hard wen u have a failed relationship especially if is a girl u truly love.

Shit happens.

If I tell you what I've been thru with relationships...
One thing I know is , I can't come and kill myself because of marriage.
I'm gonna I'm 40 already. It's depressing but there are better things in life than marriage and when depression kills you because of marriage, where does that leave you?

There are many ladies too looking for men you just have to meet someone that knows the true value of a serious relationship. Not pretenders

Just be Kool. When there's life , there's hope

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2019
An adage said, cut ur coat according to your substance. If you're in a hurry to get permanently bonded with someone, then look for a lady below your status, respect and be very loyal to her...She'll welcome you wholeheartedly. Don't pursue a slay queen/mama with limited resources else you won't like the experience. My advice though.
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Bloooody(m): 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2019
hopexter:

You don't necessarily have to earn up to that amount before getting married. Most marriages bring open doors as the saying says" who finds a wife finds a good thing." Which might not apply in all marriages. Our parents got married without much and relied on their little earnings. He's a teacher with steady income and access to loan. He just haven't met the right Woman yet. Teachers aren't that poor, Imo girls are just too demanding and expensive. undecided
Still, is it actually wise to get married to a woman if you aren't earning such amount?
Mostly when things are so bloody expensive.
Money is an essential factor in marriage.
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2019
murphyibiam15:

dem get nothing ooooo..most are unemployed and yet peg a high price to themselves...what an irony

My bizness is owerri buh I wan relocate go enugu and see if I can find someone to settle down with. Imo girls will eat ur money and run buh enugu will eat and stay.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by pocohantas(f): 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
truthsayer009:

Hahahaha abeg no kill me with laugh Madame.

Those Corp members dey knack steady no be here oh, Asin ehen, including the ones knacking under aged girls on a steady level without remorse or moral values whatsoever.

It is true na, ask a rich guy why he is single, he will tell you the truth. Ask the opposite and he will start whining.

Whereas, 5yrs ago as an undergraduate/corp member, this same guy, with an ugly face and pocket, was knacking girls with reckless abandon. Nonsense and truthsayer009.
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by linearity: 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
ITbomb:
Don't start telling them the story of your life

Next time you meet a girl, develop friendship with her first

How do one develop that friendship without at least discussing what each of you do for a living?

For any serious dating, by second date I should at least know that, am not going to waste a third date on a yahoo boy or girl.

My advise to the OP is, he should keep trying or get a transfer out of that village.
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by murphyibiam15(m): 2:36pm On Jun 09, 2019
Funkyswagzz:

My bizness is owerri buh I wan relocate go enugu and see if I can find someone to settle down with. Imo girls will eat ur money and run buh enugu will eat and stay.
nawa o
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by enemyofprogress: 2:37pm On Jun 09, 2019
Go hotel go look for small girl to marry
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by pocohantas(f): 2:37pm On Jun 09, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
wtf is wrong with most of you here? Did he complain about his income? Do you know he earns better than most guys in posh offices you drool over on the Island? Stop making girls look cheap and stupid because you are not in sync with the topic of discussion

He doesn't need to say it, the moment he emphasized on them running away due to his location and profession, it was already obvious what he meant. Even his appearance would introduce him as a Tier1 or Tier3 teacher.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
She hasn't said anything wrong brother. That's her view and looking critically at it, you would notice that she's or a potential 21st century relationship counselor.
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Westsida: 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
GoldChest:

Your comment won't get a single "Like" because it's full of trash .

Well, she’s actually telling the truth bro. You think the problem here isn’t money? undecided
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by murphyibiam15(m): 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
lol
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Nonstopvibez: 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
The time i'd look for a wife iz wen am overseas
To hell with nigeria ladies,biches. Pls

2 Likes

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by murphyibiam15(m): 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2019
egbarison:
She hasn't said anything wrong brother. That's her view and looking critically at it, you would notice that she's or a potential 21st century relationship counselor.
nonsense councillor...op didn't state he was broke, so brining in financial status here is senseless or maybe she should also assume Op is blind, deaf or dumb to witness all that...
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2019
Patience, brother, patience. Good luck.
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by babslepe: 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2019
Spinojaja26:
Please friends I need your advice, I am a teacher that teaches in one of the Govt. technical schools in Imo state.

I resides in the rural area due to the current transfer from the ministry, though I can go on transfer to any part of Imo state if I want. my problem is that all the ladies that I wanted to settle down with when I tell them what I do for a living and where I stay, they will quit the relation. it is becoming difficult for me to get a wife here.
I would advice you work strongly on your income , ladies of these days only look at the container and not the content device another side hussle maybe extra moral classes or farming something that will add to what you currently earn that should do the trick .No lady wants to knowingly put herself into suffering
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by SouthSouth1914: 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2019
Spinojaja26:
Please friends I need your advice, I am a teacher that teaches in one of the Govt. technical schools in Imo state.

I resides in the rural area due to the current transfer from the ministry, though I can go on transfer to any part of Imo state if I want. my problem is that all the ladies that I wanted to settle down with when I tell them what I do for a living and where I stay, they will quit the relation. it is becoming difficult for me to get a wife here.

This is what you must go through to find the ONE. Anyone who leaves you because of your profession is not worth to be your wife in the first place. My opinion.. Keep searching, you will be lucky

1 Like

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by ikennahillary: 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
Skmoda360:
I think you should go for women outside imo state...you will get what you want.....most Imo state women too like money and it's not their fault, it's just the poverty and traditional marriage bills they goina put you through so better look for Igbo girls to marry in other states with lesser bills....thank God they didn't accept....and if anyone quote me without no genuine reason, Amadoha thunder is waiting on you..

I support you 100%...some igbo ladies are just not it at all, what is wrong with teaching job, somebody must be a teacher.

Everything is not about money, most would rather prefer to get married to drug peddlers, kidnapper etc than a hardworking man with good prospect.

And I also strongly believe it's a cultural thing where most times money is the core emphasis.

Bro look for a good woman that will love you for who and what you do and pls do not restrict your seach to just igbo ladis only if you really want to get married.

1 Like

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by VirginSearcher(m): 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2019

1 Like

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
murphyibiam15:

hahahahahahah...problem is that Owerri itself has been turned to den of yahoo boys and prostitutes..so most times they're just out there for their business I guess and have no time for love, only the highest bidder gets it

My man the stuff is too much oo. The worse part is when they come to ur place they will be looking for stuff to steal my target now is to find smone who is educated and working. Girls are not smiling oo

3 Likes

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by imitateMe(m): 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
Safiaa:
Darling no. Let’s be real here, sometimes we need to look in the mirror and tell ourselves this truth. No it’s not always about money, but look at your character. Some men have really serious issues and baggage, laziness, addiction, lack of motivation etc are huge character flaws. I don’t believe a man has to have it all to get married, but please sometimes the reason you are not meeting the right woman is because you are full of problems.
What do you know about marriage? Tiny rat like you.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by pinkygurl(f): 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
Spinojaja26:

Op I can I marry you? I am interested.just be handsome.message mi privately your WhatsApp .location Lagos.but I don't mind settling down in imo

2 Likes

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Angelfrost(m): 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
You guys are funny o... How do y'all see this marriage thing sef?... You just wake up one morning, decide you are mature enough, and go hunting for a wife? In this age and time

Whatever happened to mingling, acquaintance and friendship?.. Shouldn't your would-be wife come from a pool of good, dear and caring friends?

You also chose to omit the aspect of financial stability. If you are not financially prepared for marriage: this means having a steady income to cater for at least 2 persons comfortably with extra to spare as savings, then marriage shouldn't even be a priority.

As I have said in an earlier thread, there will also be a woman for every man... Stop pressuring yourself, and avoid peer pressure. As someone rightly mentioned: marriage is merely an optional phase in life, and never an achievement... Be focused on becoming a true husband material, and the right wife material will be divinely brought your way.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance / Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.