Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. (37691 Views)

I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me / She's Making Life Difficult For Me! / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by essenceplus: 1:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
Rather than admit wrong when they meet superior understanding, they begin to fight to defend earlier positions rather than learn and improve, they read to project previous leanings, hence aren't exposed through what they read to be improved and then make changes. 2Kurupt, note trying to change people is declaring a war against thyself. Do not be discouraged,just as Morpheus said, the ones we try to deliver are the very ones fighting against us, you must expect it and deflect the negative charge by being bigger and sometimes walk away to defuse/dis-engage the negative energy

Finally, everyone learns at a pace, some would need physical experiences of failure to learn what they ought to have learnt beforehand.

Its Planet3xi
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by 2kurupt(m): 1:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
I am not worried that wedding happens every weekend, I am concerned hoq many of these marriages last... anybody can do wedding... will it last?...
Let's not deviate from the matter the OP presented. He is concerned about getting a lady to make his wife, he doesn't say he can't sustain her when they do marry.

A pidgin proverb says "leave wetin dem write for bus, enter bus". Marry first before you start bothering yourself how it'll end you dig wink

3 Likes

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by essenceplus: 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2019
2kurupt:

Let's not deviate from the matter the OP presented. He is concerned about getting a lady to make his wife, he doesn't say he can't sustain her when they do marry.

A pidgin proverb says "leave wetin dem write for bus, enter bus". Marry first before you start bothering yourself how it'll end you dig wink

Simply put, win the lady, and then she begins too be the critical thinker of making the nest while the man simply provides her with nesting materials. She builds it to her taste and wants. The male fetches the material, the female uses it to cnstruct the nest. She believes the philosophy, she misses it with her own internal blueprint. So, the male should sell the philosophy enough for the female to believe and own( or rather, be induced to believe she owns it, ) but then runs it like her own through crafting and building strategies through the relationship

Planet3xi

1 Like

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by 2kurupt(m): 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2019
essenceplus:

When people are mentally caged by flawed self-images they have of themselves, their insecurities, fears and worries, they'll fight even the ones coming to liberate them, cause their cages have improsined their minds subjecting them too wron-out routines, so anything outside their tedious repertoires, they see it as an invitation for a fight. People love their cages. Anything that provokes them to do things differently wears them out. Cause their routines have socially conditioned them to act this way, that way, the other way.

When people are pre-occupied with what they don't have, what they need to do to change their fortune will elude them.

Planet3xi Vibes Continues
Well said bro.

Seriously I just weak with such reasoning patterns. Many of our youths today tend to see materialsm & accumulation of wealth as the solution to all life's problems, quite sad.
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by HARDDON: 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
Spinojaja26:
please friends I need your advice, I am a teacher that teaches in one of the Govt. technical schools in Imo state. I resides in the rural area due to the current transfer from the ministry, though I can go on transfer to any part of Imo state if I want. my problem is that all the ladies that I wanted to settle down with when I tell them what I do for a living and where I stay, they will quit the relation. it is becoming difficult for me to get a wife here.

It is written:

1. As he thinketh, so is he
2. I can do nothing without thy mind
3. Out of the abundance of the heart(mind), the mouth speaketh. ( body emits unspoken words, positive or negative things are attracted).

Sense pill: if everyone you meet is dark, it's because your mind has been trained to see only that shade of colour.

The world was created on the principle of light. If you are constantly in the dark, all you need do is open up your mind's blinds, let in the light.

Op, your challenge is not external but internal. The gurls are not your problem, your flawed thought processes and the aura you emit, based on what you think about, are.

Kindly shelve meeting any lady for now until you develop your mind. location/situation does not make people, the mind do.

Kindly look for these books:
1. The mind is the Master
2. As He Thinketh So is He

by JAMES ALLEN and his other collections and digest them.

Pour thru good mind related books and those about meditation.

Also, search on YouTube for WORKING WITH THE LAW by RAYMOND HOLLIWELL

While at it, as someone suggested, read up Dating Drills on here and our blog.

If you are dedicated to this course, within 2-3months, you would become a new Posh Man!

@ all, here is my Sunday Sense Pill:

1. Mind Your Mind

2. Stop assuming you know if you don't have results in a specific area, seek out materials( books, podcasts etc) and improve your life.

Have an Awesome Sunday

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by essenceplus: 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2019
2kurupt:

Well said bro.

Seriously I just weak with such reasoning patterns. Many of our youths today tend to see materialsm & accumulation of wealth as the solution to all life's problems, quite sad.

I'm working on a report prepared by a so-called intellignet guy. A very intelligent guy from here, and i'm like, this is why the nation is stuck. No creativity at all. Terrible mental posturing

THE MIND IS THE OFFICE OF A MAN. WITHOUT IT, NOTHING TANGIBLE CAN BE DONE FOR HIM. IT'LL BE LIKE CASTING PEARLS BEFORE SWINES.

Planet3xi

2 Likes

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by essenceplus: 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
Op go and read how to make a woman emotionally invested. Check HARDDON'S BLOGS YOUR ANSWERS ARE THERE

1 Like

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by babyfaceafrica: 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2019
2kurupt:

I don't...
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
Spinojaja26:
please friends I need your advice, I am a teacher that teaches in one of the Govt. technical schools in Imo state. I resides in the rural area due to the current transfer from the ministry, though I can go on transfer to any part of Imo state if I want. my problem is that all the ladies that I wanted to settle down with when I tell them what I do for a living and where I stay, they will quit the relation. it is becoming difficult for me to get a wife here.
Stop insisting on married, they are obviously no good for you.
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by CaptainMitch: 1:57pm On Jun 09, 2019
Thank God, I work in the presidency
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by northvietnam(m): 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
Bloooody:
Let's be reasonable here.
Before you get married I expect you earn around #100,00.
Marriage is sweet but can be very bitter without money to feed yourself and possibly children.
Can you afford all of that?
The food, the fees, the support?
If you aren't financially stable then don't get into marriage, if not it will turn into bitter kola for you.
Marriage isn't an achievement.

EOD
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
Shey na Imo girls? Na dem!

1 Like

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by EARNOLUMIDE(m): 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
If you get money well wife go show
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by boban007: 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
ARE U AN ACID ATTACK VICTIM?
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by lonelydora: 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
Spinojaja26:
Please friends I need your advice, I am a teacher that teaches in one of the Govt. technical schools in Imo state.

I resides in the rural area due to the current transfer from the ministry, though I can go on transfer to any part of Imo state if I want. my problem is that all the ladies that I wanted to settle down with when I tell them what I do for a living and where I stay, they will quit the relation. it is becoming difficult for me to get a wife here.

Stop telling Owerri girls the truth. Their eyes are fixed on yahoo yahoo boys.

No owerri girl wants a legit worker.

Package yourself with all the lies you can afford, and see how fast you will get a wife

3 Likes

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Owodiran1(m): 1:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
Spinojaja26:
Please friends I need your advice, I am a teacher that teaches in one of the Govt. technical schools in Imo state.

I resides in the rural area due to the current transfer from the ministry, though I can go on transfer to any part of Imo state if I want. my problem is that all the ladies that I wanted to settle down with when I tell them what I do for a living and where I stay, they will quit the relation. it is becoming difficult for me to get a wife here.
uncle nack anybody belle .collect the child lobatan. Time waits for no man...........

2 Likes

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
To marry u on less than 50k salary that is not regular. U are a wicked man
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by DarlingEmojist(m): 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
dingbang:
You mean fellow village ladies dey form for you? Chai. Odiegwu

The guy need Serious Lagos girl he no knw say all these Lagos girls of nowadays re Àwàlà girls
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by tabithababy(f): 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
cheesy

After you have dumped the good girl cheesy
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by lonelydora: 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
are you expecting them to stay when you dont have '30 billion' maybe you dont know that most ladies will gladly date yahoo boys over legitimate working guys

I didn't see this comment before writing mine above. That's the simple truth
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by franchasng: 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
Spinojaja26:

My brother every profession comes with it's own burden, I think that is the current burden for Government Teaching professiona now oh cos no fine lady of this our time now known as slay queens will agree to marry the village headmaster cry

Its not easy, don't blame the ladies in this situation.

The same thing with Police officers, it is well angry
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by LesbianBoy(m): 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
Rita30:
You have not met your wife when u do there will be no question of where you live, how much you have or earn , how ugly you are, where you are from , how old you are. Everything is beautiful when you are with the right person. Forget this story of women and money most Men run to it just to comfort themselves . the worst of men marry the most beautiful of women that is love, love is actually blind at some point and then grow to begin to see that is after you have established a family. It is God's own way of creating holy matrimony.

Just pray and be good yourself

I wonder what some of you gain by coming online especially on nairaland to paint a different picture of what happens in reality. Abi is it ignorance? How many times have you seen "the worst of men" marry beautiful women in Nigeria? angry

1 Like

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by EternalBeing: 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2019
Start paying this kind of Tithe and your problem would be solved soonest. https://www.nairaland.com/5208838/paying-tithe-time-more-important#78733653

Before anybody quite this, he/she should read what is in the link first.

1 Like

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by boxypane(m): 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
World population is around 6 billion of which 4.5b are females and 1.5b are males. This infers that for every 5 females, there is a male.
Nwa né!!! U go see.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
Skmoda360:
I think you should go for women outside imo state...you will get what you want.....most Imo state women too like money and it's not their fault, it's just the poverty and traditional marriage bills they goina put you through so better look for Igbo girls to marry in other states with lesser bills....thank God they didn't accept....and if anyone quote me without no genuine reason, Amadoha thunder is waiting on you..

I no get any genuine reason for quoting you
I just want see amadioha thunder
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Bossjakande: 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
same here even mine is not money problem.I make my millions. just I always date d wrong ladies and end up in pains.wetin I Neva do for woman.dash her money in schl, assist with her sister wedding for suveniar, borrow her money when in need. a girl I train to marry. guy marriage is sweet but u are not getting younger and sex feeling is dere. maybe just pregnate someone so u have a child for now.when u have money u can marry later
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by EARNOLUMIDE(m): 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
Find well you will c
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Minjim: 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2019
Just keep searching.

Don't even think much of it whenever a lady dump you. And compromise on some of your criteria for a fiancee too.
Ladies Will be doing sakara to their potential husbands when in their early 20s but when they reached late 30s and their worth start dwindling they start fasting and praying.
Think little of it . Just keep searching and be focus at your work . You hit the jackpot one day.
Believe me, it's a men's world

Note : While searching, never show desperation. Else Ladies will just scam you

3 Likes

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Awe4luv(m): 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2019
chiommy123:
Let's be honest to ourselves na women consider awhole lot of things when it comes to marriage and the future is very important to us. Op try and expand your income and pray and socialize
the world has turned upside down, so it's a woman that now think about many things(financially) when it comes to marriage?...when all she need do when she enters so to open up her legs and take care of the house....lol...

2 Likes

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Bossjakande: 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
dingbang:
guy after Fulani I cant tell u imo state have d most beautiful girls in naija.so is normal dey will have shakara and expensive. how far now its been a while I saw u in d room.
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Destroyerofyeeb: 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
dingbang:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Excited Lawyer And Her Engineer Fiance / Things An "Average-Looking" Girl Can Do That Will Increase Her "Market Value" / 14 Things We Wish Our Girlfriends Knew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.