Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. (38210 Views)

I Want To Marry Her But She Doesn't Have The Qualities Of A Gud Wife. Advice Me / She's Making Life Difficult For Me! / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by essenceplus: 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2019
luminouz:

shocked shocked
Omoh,ur aggression no be hia o....
Take it easy na...u just dey attack everyone since...

Essenceminus boy!!! tongue

No let me say ooogun go lie your joystick there.SARS fall on you
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by OAUTemitayo: 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
Bossjakande:
same here even mine is not money problem.I make my millions. just I always date d wrong ladies and end up in pains.wetin I Neva do for woman.dash her money in schl, assist with her sister wedding for suveniar, borrow her money when in need. a girl I train to marry. guy marriage is sweet but u are not getting younger and sex feeling is dere. maybe just pregnate someone so u have a child for now.when u have money u can marry later
Critique yourself first sir.
There is something missing in you.
Psychologically or Physically.
Make up for it.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by luminouz(m): 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
essenceplus:

No let me say ooogun go lie your joystick there.SARS fall on you
Which SARS? Am I yahoo boy?

Kikiki kikiki...e pain am...

Ntooor...

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Ranchhoddas: 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
MissJoy29:

Prize ko!
Nobody is MORE important in a marital relationship.

The two parties in marriage are both prizes to each other. So let your ego & "African-man" mentality not deceive you & tell you otherwise.
Oh really.
Why did you not tell the person I quoted this. My comment was a response to someone no?
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by essenceplus: 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2019
luminouz:

Which SARS? Am I yahoo boy?

Kikiki kikiki...e pain am...

Ntooor...

May envy end in your life. I won't bragm I'll live you alone with your childishness
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by MissJoy29(f): 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Oh really.
Why did you not tell the person I quoted this. My comment was a response to someone no?
I wanted to but yours was more direct.
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by luminouz(m): 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
essenceplus:

May envy end in your life. I won't bragm I'll live you alone with your childishness
Such a dry nigga...
Teasing n sarcasm are lost on you...
Wasted my time...make I see better fish catch...

Bye Felicia baby kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
igbo dem dem ladies no dey gree marry teacher or lower grade fellow. na business man or rich gang dem dey find cus dem be descendent of Israel my ass. Bro, hustle hard go marry from anoda tribe jeje and leave igbo girls alone.... u can't handle the load u are abt to carry o.

i don talk my own. if you get money wella, enter imo but if u no get; just dey ur day jeje.
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by bigl: 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2019
Spinojaja26:
Please friends I need your advice, I am a teacher that teaches in one of the Govt. technical schools in Imo state.

I resides in the rural area due to the current transfer from the ministry, though I can go on transfer to any part of Imo state if I want. my problem is that all the ladies that I wanted to settle down with when I tell them what I do for a living and where I stay, they will quit the relation. it is becoming difficult for me to get a wife here.

The woman that will love you for who you are will soon show up. All these ones just dey find 9G network and since u be 2 or 3G, dem no go wait.

So, don't stress yourself. Just ensure you are improving constantly or rather, evolving. And don't forget to dress well, look good and u know, take good care of your body.

Iri ni si, ni iso ni lojo: the way u dress is the way will be addressed!
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by MissJoy29(f): 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
essenceplus:

Now you're speaking like the Joy I know .. Well said you're right. God EPP this generation where divorce tends more than marriages and people are quick to walk away before they sit to resolve differences
Hmmmm....Joy you know? Which one?
Wait o....are you?

God will help us o.
Even the ones that haven't been
hurt misbehave.

In all, I, by God's Grace, devised a means to shield my heart from unnecessary hurt. Before it gets to that, I don japa!
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by essenceplus: 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
MissJoy29:

Hmmmm....Joy you know? Which one?
Wait o....are you?

God will help us o.
Even the ones that haven't been
hurt misbehave.

In all, I, by God's Grace, devised a means to shield my heart from unnecessary hurt. Before it gets to that, I don japa!

Yes I am.the only trouble maker you know. Its all good
I'm just here for fun anyways. How r u?
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Exodora: 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2019
Spinojaja26:
Please friends I need your advice, I am a teacher that teaches in one of the Govt. technical schools in Imo state.

I resides in the rural area due to the current transfer from the ministry, though I can go on transfer to any part of Imo state if I want. my problem is that all the ladies that I wanted to settle down with when I tell them what I do for a living and where I stay, they will quit the relation. it is becoming difficult for me to get a wife here.

That is karma after castigating our women finish you wan kon settle down for where. Go and take back all your sayings back .
Na so all this nairalander boys go find their own difficult when their time comes .
After saying rubbish about them you wan make them come settle down with you beside do you have money since you have all tag women money mongers you don' see am now nobody wan carry last even the so called village ones don't upgrade Ntooooooooooo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by essenceplus: 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2019
Exodora:

That is karma after castigating our women finish you wan kon settle down for where. Go and take back all your sayings back .
Na so all this nairalander boys go find their own difficult when their time comes .
After saying rubbish about them you wan make them come settle down with you beside do you have money since you have all tag women money mongers you don' see am now nobody wan carry last even the so called village ones don't upgrade Ntooooooooooo!

Guy you be clown I swear

Lol. LMFAO. My belle o.

My head o. This guy don't scatter my dad. Make una hold me abeg
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by 2buffagain(m): 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
Nikka, you are in imo state....Those bitches are looking for who will come and pay hefty imo marriage list for them.
You are clearly not up to the task.

1 Like

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Exodora: 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
Odiegwu!!!!!!!!!!?
This is how we will reading about nairalander boys finding it difficult to settle down especially those ones with parrot mouth that pounce bitterly on every post on women.
This is how they will all come here to seek for our advice since they have decided that our women are all money mongers . And now they have wise up Ntooooooooor!!!!!!
Even the village girls don read for here say niraland boys get bad mouth na so they go dey cho cho cho every time they hear or read woman matter so they don vex no money no marriage.
Go marry foreign women since some nairalander guys have agreed na them sure pass make I see as they go gree accept you without money. Until you guys stop saying Poo about our girls we will all smile together .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 09, 2019
Rita30:
You have not met your wife when u do there will be no question of where you live, how much you have or earn , how ugly you are, where you are from , how old you are. Everything is beautiful when you are with the right person. Forget this story of women and money most Men run to it just to comfort themselves . the worst of men marry the most beautiful of women that is love, love is actually blind at some point and then grow to begin to see that is after you have established a family. It is God's own way of creating holy matrimony.

Just pray and be good yourself
When I officially start to look for a wife, I'll contact you to know if you are interested
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Sexymercy: 5:37pm On Jun 09, 2019
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
Bossjakande:
same here even mine is not money problem.I make my millions. just I always date d wrong ladies and end up in pains.wetin I Neva do for woman.dash her money in schl, assist with her sister wedding for suveniar, borrow her money when in need. a girl I train to marry. guy marriage is sweet but u are not getting younger and sex feeling is dere. maybe just pregnate someone so u have a child for now.when u have money u can marry later
Make up with Sisisioge, she's the woman for you cheesy
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Ranchhoddas: 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
MissJoy29:

I wanted to but yours was more direct.
Well it's true. Women marry up. There are few men at the top. A high-value man is a prize. Women are a dime a dozen. tongue
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by MissJoy29(f): 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
essenceplus:

Yes I am.the only trouble maker you know. Its all good I'm just here for fun anyways. How r u?
Same here o.
I'm good & you?
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by 400billionman: 5:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
ITbomb:
Don't start telling them the story of your life

Next time you meet a girl, develop friendship with her first

Spinojaja, this is the reason you fail.

Most women want to defeat your aim when you come out plain. They naturally lose interest.

Make friendship first. That is how it is today.
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by ACE1010: 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
dingbang:
You mean fellow village ladies dey form for you? Chai. Odiegwu

grin grin cheesy angry

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by essenceplus: 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2019
MissJoy29:

Same here o.

I'm good & you?

Baby
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by ACE1010: 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
Rita30:
You have not met your wife when u do there will be no question of where you live, how much you have or earn , how ugly you are, where you are from , how old you are. Everything is beautiful when you are with the right person. Forget this story of women and money most Men run to it just to comfort themselves . the worst of men marry the most beautiful of women that is love, love is actually blind at some point and then grow to begin to see that is after you have established a family. It is God's own way of creating holy matrimony.

Just pray and be good yourself

I see

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by essenceplus: 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
Exodora:
Odiegwu!!!!!!!!!!?
This is how we will reading about nairalander boys finding it difficult to settle down especially those ones with parrot mouth that pounce bitterly on every post on women.
This is how they will all come here to seek for our advice since they have decided that our women are all money mongers . And now they have wise up Ntooooooooor!!!!!!
Even the village girls don read for here say niraland boys get bad mouth na so they go dey cho cho cho every time they hear or read woman matter so they don vex no money no marriage.
Go marry foreign women since some nairalander guys have agreed na them sure pass make I see as they go gree accept you without money. Until you guys stop saying Poo about our girls we will all smile together .

Pity me abeg. I take God beg you. Pity me abeg. No burst my belle abeg

1 Like

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Amanda4life: 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
Am available, am am am available �
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by ACE1010: 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
dingbang:
You mean fellow village ladies dey form for you? Chai. Odiegwu

grin cheesy grin

Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by MissJoy29(f): 6:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
essenceplus:

Baby
Sweetheart
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by MissJoy29(f): 6:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Well it's true. Women marry up. There are few men at the top. A high-value man is a prize. Women are a dime a dozen. tongue
Indeed....EGO!
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by chibaby1985(f): 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
Re: It Is Difficult For Me To Get A Wife, Advice Please. by Ranchhoddas: 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
MissJoy29:

Indeed....EGO!
Ego is part of it. Doesn't make the assertion false.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) / Help, I Am Madly In Love / Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.