Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) (89514 Views)

Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) / Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) / Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2019
Yewandequeen:
. Thank wink
wink

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
MiddleDimension:

widows don't marry anymore because they are usually in their 50s when they become widows. at that yime, not many men want them anymore because they are not appealing to the eyes anymore. those who become widows in their 20s get married in no time!
not entirely true cos i have seen widows in their 50s and even 60s who remarry.and as for those widows who dont get married they have boyfriends or men friends who warm their beds at night.nobody can just isolate himself/herself like that cos we no be island cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
victorian:

cheesy For your mind.

My man is not trash Biko!

You can be trash! I no stop you . Keep being trash for all I care.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
You are helpless and can't rescue yourself. What makes you think you can be of help to your next door neighbor? How much more someone online. You are simply the kind of men that feel bad when you meet independent women who know their worth. Go get yourself a wimp of a lady, and let me be, am okay with my life. Be wise.
NNEWIsuper:

you can actually collaborate what I just wrote...you can actually live in denial if you choose to

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Ubi Franklin, she made Lilian waste her time, and end up a single mother. Tonto Dike, her hubby was after her money, yet physically abused her in marriage, etc.
churchill physically abuse tonto dike? how? tonto dike wey use pump action threaten her husband cheesy .biko that guy saw hell.tontolet is jus angry with the guy cos im no really dey rich as he portray to her

4 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
MissJoy29:

Lol...I have an old friend who says her hubby must have a big backyard where she will be having barbecues with her friends regularly. I was amazed when I found out she wasn't joking. What a priority!

. Lol
hm na wah for wire road grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by NNEWIsuper: 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
You are helpless and can't rescue yourself. What makes you think you can be of help to your next door neighbor? How much more someone online. You are simply the kind of men that feel bad when you meet independent women who know their worth. Go get yourself a wimp of a lady, and let me be, am okay with my life. Be wise.
get a life and stop foaming over whom you're not...like someone rightly said, you're still in your papa house eating mama thank-you and as a result you've not really seen life...be sensible lest you end up as an evening newspaper
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2019
MissJoy29:

After the money comes, what next?
Tony Montana says cheesy

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by 400billionman: 1:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
Some guys will be driving by and be looking at this girl like ?

Lord, Is that my second baby Mama ?
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by CsRockefeller(m): 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
generationz:

grin Finding the right wife you say?

Someone who's wife left him after many years together

Be careful who you take advice from

It's OK for people to have opinions . That's what makes us humans

However when you meet a person who thinks he knows it all and never takes advice from anybody....

If you think I'm lying go through the comment section of his topic.

Ok.

But if we can leave d messenger can stick to d message, can u fault him?

isn't he right?

The woman is to respect the man and the man is to love the woman.

Now, we can unearth the words "respect" and "love"

I don't know what happened to his previous marriage, it can happen to anyone afterall even siblings fight, quarrel and keep malice, its just d family blood that still keeps them together.

people staying in marriage doesn't mean that they are happy o, but doesn't mean any unhappiness is an opportunity to leave.

I don't know d details of his failed marriage as u said, but on this issue of "respect" and "love" I completely agree with him.

And don't you think that life experiences makes people wiser?

Maybe he is better for it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by 400billionman: 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
Admin401:
Wow, actually wanted to make fun of her till I watched the video. She's really in pains and she looks good too. Nice legs, not fat, busty, nice ass too, still not married. Well, I don't know what the problem is.

There are many ladies like her searching for husbands.

That's if you can reach their purses and see their personal notes with prayer topics.
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
I have got a life already. That's how he eats, and feels everyone is like him. Some men still go for the evening newspapers, so why are you all bleating?
NNEWIsuper:

get a life and stop foaming over whom you're not...like someone rightly said, you're still in your papa house eating mama thank-you and as a result you've not really seen life...be sensible lest you end up as an evening newspaper
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by NNEWIsuper: 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I have got a life already. That's how he eats, and feels everyone is like him. Some men still go for the evening newspapers, so why are you all bleating?
lmao...only unemployed,not-well-to-do-men go for evening newspapers just to use them for meal ticket..no reasonable man would go for an evening newspaper

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by essenceplus: 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
MissJoy29:

Don't mind them. They know the truth but just choose to project something else entirely to feed their ego & make themselves feel good!

I know a lot of guys who are ready to settle down but haven't seen the one they want yet. You really need to see how worried they are. Here, our NL warriors hide behind their keyboards causing gullible women to be depressed by impressing on them how scarce men are & how their time is running out. But these friends of mine are facing reality not VIRTUALITY! Their time is also running out!! They very well know that the key word in the choice of a partner (any partner) is GODLY. There are ladies and there are wives...same for men and husbands.
Even these ones here talking about being the prize might also be finding it difficult to get a wife. Of course why won't they when every Nigerian girl is a hoe, loves money & is a leech. One arrogant friend then was boasting how he could get someone to marry in a day if he wants. He was on my case and still boasting up & down. But even with all the money he has (and he has a lot!) he still isn't married yet.

No one is more important than the other in this marital journey biko. Our alphamales should be aware that the God-designed differences between male and female are to be seen as COMPLEMENTARY not competitive.

CC: essenceplus & Ranchhoddas

Baby
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by essenceplus: 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2019
Lilmissfavvy how r u today
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
Hahahaha....story for the god's. You are kidding yourself. Men that beat you hands down, both in financial aspect, looks, education, intelligence,etc do go for old newspapers okay? Just yesterday, we saw a former governor's wife, married to a millionaire. Can you sincerely compare yourself to that handsome guy? Noway! Each time older women get married you guys get jealous, and abuse the man that choosed her. Continue to take pain killers for other people's headache.
NNEWIsuper:

lmao...only unemployed,not-well-to-do-men go for evening newspapers just to use them for meal ticket..no reasonable man would go for an evening newspaper
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
Halooo, am good. And you?
essenceplus:
Lilmissfavvy how r u today
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by essenceplus: 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Halooo, am good. And you?

I'm wet. What's been happening here.I hope the boys aren't bothering you
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
Wet? Wet from what? No one is bothering me.
essenceplus:

I'm wet. What's been happening here.I hope the boys aren't bothering you
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by essenceplus: 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Wet? Wet from what? No one is bothering me.

Serious rainfall

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2019
Oh.....I get it. Sorry you will be fine.
essenceplus:

Serious rainfall
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by essenceplus: 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Oh.....I get it. Sorry you will be fine.

Yup yup. Cya around.on the run

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2019
ImaIma1:

On the contrary, i know quite a number of Nigerian men that are responsible. The ones that are married and being faithful and the single ones waiting to settle down. And this is just me...one out of many other people that know responsible men.

Most of my friends while growing up were guys. Infact the ones i have hooked up with my female friends are doing well. I don't know where you people keep seeing the irresponsible ones.

There are many responsible men out there. Don't doubt it

It's all about Circles, good girls move in groups. Same as Men. If you meet me, you have partially met 4 of my friends & that’s why I keep my circle really small.

There are a lot of useless Men out there & the reason you meet good people is because your Circle is good. Goats don’t move with Sheeps. The herd is different & if women keep saying they never meet good guys. It’s nothing spiritual, It means they are useless themselves & their Circle is useless.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
Would men accept if women also exhibit same genetic traits? We don't mind learning to be unfaithful as well. Unfaithfulness of husband's definitely hurts their wives, there is noway a wife can ignore it.
Toks2008:

When i hear ladies rnt about loving a man and a man being faithful to them i just laugh at their reasoning...i call it misplaced priorities.

Yes ladies need to desire the man that will be their husbands but ladies have no business with loving any man...strange but true.

The only thing that is required of a lady IS TO RESPECT THE MAN IN HER LIFE and focus on her life and that of the children if she starts having them.
1 Peter;3 ''Wives, respect and obey your husbands...''

Ephesians 5:22-33 ''Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything

Just get a responsible man to get married to and have kids with and forget about all this love and faithful man talks. As long as you have a guy you desire as your husband and he takes care of his kids and services you relatively well please face front and build your life and that of your kids.

The moment a woman begins to worry herself about whether her husband is faithful to her or carry love for head is the day her problem starts...cos philandering or multiple sex partners is not about a man's age...it is in their gene and any woman who hinges her marital happiness on her husband fidelity should be ready to be the best friend of sadness.
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Toks2008(m): 2:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Would men accept if women also exhibit same genetic traits? We don't mind learning to be unfaithful as well. Unfaithfulness of husband's definitely hurts their wives, there is noway a wife can ignore it.

Please go ahead and be unfaithful...it is a free world.
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
So much sense......ooopps''!
generationz:

grin Finding the right wife you say?

Someone who's wife left him after many years together

It's OK for people to have opinions . That's what makes us humans

However when you meet a person who thinks he knows it all and never takes advice from anybody....

If you think I'm lying go through the comment section of his topic.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Westsida: 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
Charis15:
Oh Lord please show mercy and bless her with a good husband in Jesus Name Amen.

I know a good lady when I jam one. Either online or offline. cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by MissJoy29(f): 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
lefulefu:
Tony Montana says cheesy
Lol....but what kinda women? That's the million dollar question
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by MissJoy29(f): 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
lefulefu:
hm na wah for wire road grin
I'm telling you!
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by MissJoy29(f): 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

The bitches
Dogs? You want to make all that money just to get dogs?
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by MissJoy29(f): 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ryan03:
na them. They have nothing to contribute to a mans life but they want you to work you ass off to finance their luxirious lifestyle. If you take note, these ones are also lazy in performing house chores, they are lazy in everything
Pathetic ain't it?

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Westsida: 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
Tallhero:
True,but do women also cut their coat according to their material,a girl who stays on the mainland would swear she must marry a guy who stays on the island or the one who swears her boyfriend must drive a certain type of car,that's why you see a lot of girls squatting on the island because they hope to meet their financial saviour one day.quote author=Yewandequeen post=79209400] somehow true. But one thing I know is there is a market for everyone simply cut your coat according u o your clothe. Chikena

Bro, 60% of island guys you seeing are scouting! You’ll see them 5-6 per place!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) / Where Is Your Bra? - Fans Ask Miyaa_bii, Teenage Female Rapper / Slay Queen Spotted Selling Fish In A Market. Causes Stir Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.