Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,266 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) (89488 Views)

Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) / Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) / Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Ryan03(f): 3:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
MissJoy29:

Pathetic ain't it?
Of cause its pathetic, i'm not against a man buying stuff or supporting his woman, what i'm against is a woman who does nothing for a living yet wants to wear the most expensive clothes, go an vacations, live large on someone else's pocket and will get angry when the guy refuse. I just dey vex

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by MiddleDimension: 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
lefulefu:
not entirely true cos i have seen widows in their 50s and even 60s who remarry.and as for those widows who dont get married they have boyfriends or men friends who warm their beds at night.nobody can just isolate himself/herself like that cos we no be island cheesy.

that means ladies cannot do without men actually contrary to the lady i quoted was trying to insiniate
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2019
MissJoy29:

Lol....but what kinda women?
That's the million dollar question
see the truth is dat most guys who prefer going for women who truely love them do dat wen they are not so dat rich and then build their relationship wirh such ladies.if i can remember i was reading of one tennis star who just got married to his girlfriend who he has been with for 15 yrs oo.i think its rapheal nada or so.dat means its been long he 's been with dat lady probably wen they were in high school and he wasnt dat rich then. even beckham wen he married his wife he was just an upstart in his footballing career.these are men who preferred marrying the ladies of their humble beginings and they will respect such ladies.those ones wey don hammer money full ground yakata and dem come make up their mind dat dis is d right time to get a woman dont really care if d woman love dem or not.they just want a slayqueen to use to decorate their sitting room and if d slayqueen fuk up she go pack her load go her papa house.na so e jus be.one mistake some of we naija guys make though its dat d lady dat was wit us durin our humble beginins we go dump her as soon as money don enter hand then we go start to dey shop for instagram slayqueen as our new wife.oyibo man no go quick do like dat.which governor i hear wey im win im election then as soon as im win im celebrate am by marrying another new wife.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
MiddleDimension:

that means ladies cannot do without men actually contrary to the lady i quoted was trying to insiniate
grin
MiddleDimension:

see, no sex can do without the opposite sex(except maybe gays) .nobody be island nau.lonliness kills faster than anything.we all need each other for company but wat counts is getting the type of partner u desire.ladies like genevieve,tontolet ,toke markinwa or d army of ladies saying all men are scums u think say dem no get guys wey dey secretly oil dhier engine for night..biko tell me sumptin else jor.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
MissJoy29:

I'm telling you!
lol she buys in too much in d zee world and telemondo movies she consumes.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Ranchhoddas: 5:19pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ideally yes grin grin

But the dynamics of today's relationships skew it in favour of one group. You know the group.
MissJoy29:

Prize ko! Prizeless ni!!

My husband will be a prize to me...

& guess what?

I WILL ALSO BE A PRIZE TO HIM!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Ranchhoddas: 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
MissJoy29:

Don't mind them. They know the truth but just choose to project something else entirely to feed their ego & make themselves feel good!

I know a lot of guys who are ready to settle down but haven't seen the one they want yet. You really need to see how worried they are. Here, our NL warriors hide behind their keyboards causing gullible women to be depressed by impressing on them how scarce men are & how their time is running out. But these friends of mine are facing reality not VIRTUALITY! Their time is also running out!! They very well know that the key word in the choice of a partner (any partner) is GODLY. There are ladies and there are wives...same for men and husbands.
Even these ones here talking about being the prize might also be finding it difficult to get a wife. Of course why won't they when every Nigerian girl is a hoe, loves money & is a leech. One arrogant friend then was boasting how he could get someone to marry in a day if he wants. He was on my case and still boasting up & down. But even with all the money he has (and he has a lot!) he still isn't married yet.

No one is more important than the other in this marital journey biko. Our alphamales should be aware that the God-designed differences between male and female are to be seen as COMPLEMENTARY not competitive

CC: essenceplus & Ranchhoddas
This is gold. If this is your worldview then why are we arguing
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by NNEWIsuper: 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Hahahaha....story for the god's. You are kidding yourself. Men that beat you hands down, both in financial aspect, looks, education, intelligence,etc do go for old newspapers okay? Just yesterday, we saw a former governor's wife, married to a millionaire. Can you sincerely compare yourself to that handsome guy? Noway! Each time older women get married you guys get jealous, and abuse the man that choosed her. Continue to take pain killers for other people's headache.
one thing is certain, evening newspapers are better than u but still at that no reasonable rich person goes for them..if they're better than u and no reasonable person goes for them ,then no body will come for u... evening newspapers are more financially stable than u and they have pussyy just like u but as for u , u have nothing else to offer else pussyy ...lmao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
You are living in surulere and you expect to het a husband, she better move to Ifako make him village people leave her alone in peace
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Funmmyastic: 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
Hmmmmm....Inside life embarassedHmmmmm....Inside life
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by NkayStory(f): 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2019
TempleHouse:

Look, there are thousand of Men looking for a decent girl also, and it's just a case of both meeting each other.
Why not dress well and go to shopping mall like Shoprite, Parties, Churches and be accessible than crying in the high Street?
No one will take her serious crying in the street, I'm afraid and every decent guys will be scared to approach her.

You are the only intelligent guy here out of the hoardes of frustrated block-heads littered all over this thread who understands what the problem is...The girl is clearly mentally unstable..

Like who stands crying on a highway because she has no husband?...seriously.
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by MissJoy29(f): 10:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
This is gold. If this is your worldview then why are we arguing
We aren't arguing sir. Thank God you agree we aren't.

And, that is my world view.
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by MissJoy29(f): 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Ideally yes grin grin

But the dynamics of today's relationships skew it in favour of one group. You know the group.
Yes I do.

But that doesn't make it right.
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by MissJoy29(f): 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
lefulefu:
see the truth is dat most guys who prefer going for women who truely love them do dat wen they are not so dat rich and then build their relationship wirh such ladies.if i can remember i was reading of one tennis star who just got married to his girlfriend who he has been with for 15 yrs oo.i think its rapheal nada or so.dat means its been long he 's been with dat lady probably wen they were in high school and he wasnt dat rich then. even beckham wen he married his wife he was just an upstart in his footballing career.(1)these are men who preferred marrying the ladies of their humble beginings and they will respect such ladies.(2)those ones wey don hammer money full ground yakata and dem come make up their mind dat dis is d right time to get a woman dont really care if d woman love dem or not.they just want a slayqueen to use to decorate their sitting room and if d slayqueen fuk up she go pack her load go her papa house.na so e jus be.(3)one mistake some of we naija guys make though its dat d lady dat was wit us durin our humble beginins we go dump her as soon as money don enter hand then we go start to dey shop for instagram slayqueen as our new wife.(4)oyibo man no go quick do like dat.which governor i hear wey im win im election then as soon as im win im celebrate am by marrying another new wife.
You are so right on all the points listed.

On number 3 especially, when you guys make money & start lamenting about the quality of ladies that come to you all, I laugh! A lot of guys forsake the ones that were with them when they have nothing. Even if they don't leave outrightly,they start misbehaving. At least it has happened me not once.

On number 2, that's one of the reasons why marriages are crumbling today. Everything is being abused and misused. No more morals.

There are definitely good ladies and guys out there but a lot still prefer to chase shadows and while they are at it, they still complain.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by MissJoy29(f): 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
lefulefu:
see the truth is dat most guys who prefer going for women who truely love them do dat wen they are not so dat rich and then build their relationship wirh such ladies.if i can remember i was reading of one tennis star who just got married to his girlfriend who he has been with for 15 yrs oo.i think its rapheal nada or so.dat means its been long he 's been with dat lady probably wen they were in high school and he wasnt dat rich then. even beckham wen he married his wife he was just an upstart in his footballing career.(1)these are men who preferred marrying the ladies of their humble beginings and they will respect such ladies.(2)those ones wey don hammer money full ground yakata and dem come make up their mind dat dis is d right time to get a woman dont really care if d woman love dem or not.they just want a slayqueen to use to decorate their sitting room and if d slayqueen fuk up she go pack her load go her papa house.na so e jus be.(3)one mistake some of we naija guys make though its dat d lady dat was wit us durin our humble beginins we go dump her as soon as money don enter hand then we go start to dey shop for instagram slayqueen as our new wife.(4)oyibo man no go quick do like dat.which governor i hear wey im win im election then as soon as im win im celebrate am by marrying another new wife.
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by MissJoy29(f): 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ryan03:
Of cause its pathetic, i'm not against a man buying stuff or supporting his woman, what i'm against is a woman who does nothing for a living yet wants to wear the most expensive clothes, go an vacations, live large on someone else's pocket and will get angry when the guy refuse. I just dey vex
Of course it doesn't make sense & it isn't fair.
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by MissJoy29(f): 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
essenceplus:

Baby
Sweetheart
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
MissJoy29:

On number 3 especially, when you guys make money & start lamenting about the quality of ladies that come to you all, I laugh! A lot of guys forsake the ones that were with them when they have nothing. Even if they don't leave outrightly,they start misbehaving. At least it has happened me not once.

There are definitely good ladies and guys out there but a lot still prefer to chase shadows and while they are at it, they still complain.
on that number 3 dats one fatal mistake some of we guys make.but there some smart guys nowardays even wen they make it they still hold on to their age long girlfriends and if any upgrading needs to be done they upgrade her to their taste.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by MissJoy29(f): 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
lefulefu:
on that number 3 dats one fatal mistake some of we guys make.but there some smart guys nowardays even wen they make it they still hold on to their age long girlfriends and if any upgrading needs to be done they upgrade her to their taste.
That is the best for any sensible man!
I love smart guys.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by BigDick70inch(m): 8:11am On Jun 12, 2019
lefulefu:
see the truth is dat most guys who prefer going for women who truely love them do dat wen they are not so dat rich and then build their relationship wirh such ladies.if i can remember i was reading of one tennis star who just got married to his girlfriend who he has been with for 15 yrs oo.i think its rapheal nada or so.dat means its been long he 's been with dat lady probably wen they were in high school and he wasnt dat rich then. even beckham wen he married his wife he was just an upstart in his footballing career.these are men who preferred marrying the ladies of their humble beginings and they will respect such ladies.those ones wey don hammer money full ground yakata and dem come make up their mind dat dis is d right time to get a woman dont really care if d woman love dem or not.they just want a slayqueen to use to decorate their sitting room and if d slayqueen fuk up she go pack her load go her papa house.na so e jus be.one mistake some of we naija guys make though its dat d lady dat was wit us durin our humble beginins we go dump her as soon as money don enter hand then we go start to dey shop for instagram slayqueen as our new wife.oyibo man no go quick do like dat.which governor i hear wey im win im election then as soon as im win im celebrate am by marrying another new wife.

Too much wisdom sire..
Twale!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Realhommie(m): 8:58am On Jun 12, 2019
Gabriel004:
Those that end up like her plenty for nairaland. Na one of them dey write say make them no dey submissive because her own mother is not submissive to her weakling father.
That "Amazon" geh, abi?
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 12, 2019
MissJoy29:

On number 3 especially, when you guys make money & start lamenting about the quality of ladies that come to you all, I laugh! A lot of guys forsake the ones that were with them when they have nothing. Even if they don't leave outrightly,they start misbehaving. At least it has happened me not once

On number 2, that's one of the reasons why marriages are crumbling today. Everything is being abused and misused. No more morals.

You need to be prayerful
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by bayocanny: 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2019
ufotty2001:
that is how one 40yrs lady refused to let me go.. to be sincere men are scares commodity.a world where we have 5billion female and 1billion male
lol cougar wan tie you down, guess your fucking is top notch. pass her to me brah
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by MissJoy29(f): 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2019
dairykidd:

You need to be prayerful
Thank you. I am now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish / Where Is Your Bra? - Fans Ask Miyaa_bii, Teenage Female Rapper / Slay Queen Spotted Selling Fish In A Market. Causes Stir Online (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.