Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) (89485 Views)

Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) / Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) / Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by OkCornel(m): 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2019
Lol...

Isaiah 4 v 1;
And seven women shall take hold of one man in that day, saying, “We will eat our own bread and wear our own clothes, only let us be called by your name; take away our reproach.”

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2019
This is embarrassing. You can desire a relationship without portraying absolute desperation, jeez.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2019
Don't mind her, she isn't even aware a man is supposed to look for her, while she makes herself available.
Jmk9292:
Who looks for who? A husband looking for a woman or a woman looking for a husband....

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by catwalq(f): 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2019
SmellySperm:
after hoeing,u dey find husband now

If woman dey search,she don trade flesh till she retire,that's y she no get man. If man dey search,its still because all women are whores. Women dey suffer shaaa

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Danwakae(m): 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2019
sherylbakky:
She is seriously unserious undecided

Adams has taught u English

U can't see.the future, she is at the peak, and it's real...
Pray for yourself now now

Na.talk say u were not aware oooo

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Skooldeto(m): 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
ur time will come.
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2019
You've said it all. She has conditioned her mindset towards believing that the only achievement a woman can get is marriage.....very shameful, especially in this modern era. Personally am very convinced that every lady who is single should have definitely had a suitor or suitors at some point in her life. Even if the suitor didn't meet her taste and she is still single, she must be positive about life and allow life to continue. Like tou correctly mentioned, a lady should fix herself up somewhere in life, get an occupation, social work, church, etc.
essenceplus:
Daddytime and sagemk will soon be here. I'll park here and wait for comments. Oya. Lilmissfavvy, waiting for you too. Bukatyne,how was church service yesterday. I hope you ministered well.

I like to say ladies develop yourself. And find yourself in a field. I.e work,church,organization, humanitarian service. Be plugged somewhere and with the social connections you make, you'll be found

7 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by essenceplus: 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
You've said it all. She has conditioned her mindset towards believing that the only achievement a woman can get is marriage.....very shameful, especially in this modern era. Personally am very convinced that every lady who is single should have definitely had a suitor or suitors at some point in her life. Even if the suitor didn't meet her taste and she is still single, she must be positive about life and allow life to continue. Like tou correctly mentioned, a lady should fix herself up somewhere in life, get an occupation, social work, church, etc.

Please you ladies don't take these guys seriously. I pray they don't have daughters and then Karma pulls a stinct on them. Its sick how people are quick to make fun/jset of peoples troubles. If the 40children that mocked Elisha had kept their mockery to themselves they wouldn't have died a callous death

4 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
Enjoy your week with this English wahala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X63qrJji8Dc
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by MyGeneration(m): 1:48pm On Jun 10, 2019
In every woman's life there was always a time men come her way. Most instead of them building a relationship they use runs to spoil everything or they decline the man for not having money. Then when all those men don suck and squeeze everything they start looking for who to gum body with cry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by drmikeadams(m): 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2019
Yewandequeen:
The truth is there are few responsible men out there.
As at last might 2of my female neighbors and I actually discussed this.
Not that there are no men out there but there are less of those responsible ones, who will be committed and settle for one woman. Many still wanna play around till they are 34/35yrs before they think of settling down.
As I always say there are less responsible partners out there, if you have anyone that loves you so much, stay and brush the person to what you what. Stop all these yanga and time wasting thing.

I know she will have friends that loves her but cos they are not really her spec she won't look in their direction. As my dad always says, when a man/woman has 75% qualities of your desire help him make up the 25%.
Stop looking for 100% made cos no one is!

Most of una beyond beauty and sex has zero character and attitudes grin

24 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 10, 2019
Danwakae:

Adams has taught u English

U can't see.the future, she is at the peak, and it's real...
Pray for yourself now now

Na.talk say u were not aware oooo
I think I can comprehend u a bit.

I'm not saying it's not real neither am I mocking her. What I mean is, she doesn't need to publicize it this way.

This act won't change nothing, instead, it may expose her to more harm esp if she's well to do. She doesn't need to be desperate to this extent.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
catwalq:

If woman dey search,she don trade flesh till she retire,that's y she no get man. If man dey search,its still because all women are whores. Women dey suffer shaaa
if she wasn't a farm tool she wouldn't come online searching,good women don't stretch to find love,it comes naturally

7 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by catwalq(f): 2:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
SmellySperm:

if she wasn't a farm tool she wouldn't come online searching,good women don't stretch to find love,it comes naturally

You are so definite in your assumptions. Using your words, one could say any man searching for a woman too is wasted but then we both know that's not necessarily true.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Ritzy10(f): 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2019
undecided
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2019
eeyah...husbands getting scarce like dinoseurs

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2019
Admin401:
. Nice legs, not fat, busty, nice ass too, still not married. Well, I don't know what the problem is.
for real she has all dese satistics u just mentioned? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by abiolamitodun(m): 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2019
Yewandequeen:
Not that there are no men out there but there are less of those responsible ones, who will be committed and settle for one woman. Many still wanna play around till they are 34/35yrs before they think of settling down.
As I always say there are less responsible partners out there, if you have anyone that loves you so much, stay and brush the person to what you what. Stop all these yanga and time wasting thing.

I know she will have friends that loves her but cos they are not really her spec she won't look in their direction. As my dad always says, when a man/woman has 75% qualities of your desire help him make up the 25%.
if only they have that brain to see it the way u have said it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Danwakae(m): 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
sherylbakky:
I think I can comprehend u a bit.

I'm not saying it's not real neither am I mocking her. What I mean is, she doesn't need to publicize it this way.

This act won't change nothing, instead, it may expose her to more harm esp if she's well to do. She doesn't need to be desperate to this extent.

Why are u saying these, despiration ??

Pray you don't get to that stage, that everyone will be on u, like Aunty how far , when is the date ??, Families pressure....chai , I feel for her , it's not despiration but frustration as a results of depression, May Allah not allow her mind on SNIPER, that is trending, see, it's real o, don't condemn her action, u hardly see any lady at that stage who can withstand it positively, I guess u r also a female so pls pray for her and urself , if u r yet to get married, cos most guys are getting poorer daily and cannot live up to responsibilities, while some involves themselves with diabolic act and the girls also be at the receiving end as these guys take things away from them without their knowledge for ritual purposes...

Allah is most merciful...don't blame her, pray for her pls

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2019
Danwakae:

Why are u saying these, despiration ??

Pray you don't get to that stage,that everyone will be on u, like Aunty how far , when is the date ??, Families pressure....chai , I feel for her , it's not despiration but frustration as a results of depression,
May Allah not allow her mind on SNIPER, that is trending, see, it's real o, don't condemn her action, u hardly see any lady at that stage who can withstand it positively, I guess u r also a female so pls pray for her and urself , if u r yet to get married, cos most guys are getting poorer daily and cannot live up to responsibilities, while some involves themselves with diabolic act and the girls also be at the receiving end as these guys take things away from them without their knowledge for ritual purposes...

Allah is most merciful...don't blame her, pray for her pls
Allahumma Ameen.

It shall be well with her.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Earthquake2: 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2019
Yewandequeen:

Make sure that 25% no include wife beating

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Earthquake2: 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

Most women are actually looking for who will take up their finances

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Danwakae(m): 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2019
sherylbakky:
Allahumma Ameen.

It shall be well with her.

AMIN
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by goldman777: 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by franchasng: 7:23pm On Jun 10, 2019
If u are born male, u wouldn't know the privilege u have as a male until u turn 30yrs+.

Men are not scarce but husbands are scarce!

Not all men are marriageable.

All over the world now, marriageable men are very scarce and reason internet romance scam is on the increase.

If u are a Nigerian lady living in Nigeria, don't think ladies living abroad in advanced countries like US, Canada, Australia, UK, Germany, France, etc don't bother or worry about finding a husband, in fact, its more difficult abroad because most guys abroad prefer keeping multiple mistresses and sex mates than getting married.

It is very difficult to find a man with sense, that's ready to marry and settle down, you may think its easy, but time will tell u whatsup.

A woman's greatest challenge in life is finding a reasonable man that will agree to marry her and treat her well while a mans greatest challenge in life is having financial freedom

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by franchasng: 7:27pm On Jun 10, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Any lady or woman that tells u that she is completely happy being unmarried even if she is a billionaire is definitely lying to you, go figure out.

The desire of every woman is to have a happy home with a loving husband, don't doubt it, just go near some successful unmarried ladies and u will understand.

I have friends who have rich single sisters, and I know what they are going through (some have turned to bed warmers for small boys and playboys in their desperate effort to find love/hubby embarassed). Some are top managers in banks, FMCGs, IOC's, etc, some living abroad legally with good jobs, they have the whole wealth but still unhappy, don't wish yourself that.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Ritzy10(f): 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:24pm On Jun 10, 2019
You are wrong. I have seen successful happy single ladies as well. Do you know the number of suitors people like Linda Ikeji has? The other day DJ Cuppys page was screenshot to show a particular message, but below this message were several messages, so many interests and messages of love, yet people like these are single. They simply can't find a man of their class/taste with good attributes. They want a man of same status, so if they can't find, or yet to find, they prefer to be single, and opt to have a baby, to me, it's a beautiful decision. Many Nigerian men are worthless.
franchasng:
Any lady or woman that tells u that she is complete happy being unmarried even if she is a billionaire is definitely lying to you.

The desire of every woman is to have a happy home with a loving husband, don't doubt it, just go near some successful unmarried ladies and u will understand.

I have friends who have rich single sisters, and I know what they are going through. Some are top managers in banks, FMCGs, IOC's, etc, some living abroad legally with good jobs, they have the whole wealth but still unhappy, don't wish yourself that.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Amuocha: 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2019
Buhari sef lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by generationz(f): 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2019
franchasng:
If u are born male, u wouldn't know the privilege u have as a male until u turn 30yrs+.

Men are not scarce but husbands are scarce!

Not all men are marriageable.

All over the world now, marriageable men are very scarce and reason internet romance scam is on the increase.

If u are a Nigerian lady living in Nigeria, don't think ladies living abroad in advanced countries like US, Canada, Australia, UK, Germany, France, etc don't bother or worry about finding a husband, in fact, its more difficult abroad because most guys abroad prefer keeping multiple mistresses and sex mates than getting married.

It is very difficult to find a man with sense, that's ready to marry and settle down, you may think its easy, but time will tell u whatsup.

A woman's greatest challenge in life is finding a reasonable man that will agree to marry her and treat her well while a mans greatest challenge in life is having financial freedom

So finding a good wife isn't a mans biggest challenge?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by ken6488(m): 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2019
cryR
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2019
Yewandequeen:

the ones getting married are they responsible Tell us how many married men have toasted u this year and wants to task ur honey pot. The society is fuked up many men cant settle down. Ladies want marriages they cant afford. Iranu Una go tey for market

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish / Where Is Your Bra? - Fans Ask Miyaa_bii, Teenage Female Rapper / Slay Queen Spotted Selling Fish In A Market. Causes Stir Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.