Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) (89481 Views)

Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) / Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) / Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:20am On Jun 11, 2019
Ubi Franklin, she made Lilian waste her time, and end up a single mother. Tonto Dike, her hubby was after her money, yet physically abused her in marriage, etc.
lexy2014:

Can u give d instances of d many successful women whose lives were ruined by men?
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by FuckDaMods: 12:21am On Jun 11, 2019
lexy2014:

Can u give d instances of d many successful women whose lives were ruined by men?
cheesy leave am make she dey talk.. First Let her go be successful without a man before she can bother about them ruining it.
Girls like her won't let us hear word if she were in linda ikeji shoes.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by AntiWailer: 12:22am On Jun 11, 2019
I am sure one prophet asked her to go and do that show of shame.

Any man who want to prosper should stay away from her.
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by lexy2014: 12:23am On Jun 11, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Ubi Franklin, she made Lilian waste her time, and end up a single mother. Tonto Dike, her hubby was after her money, yet physically abused her in marriage, etc.

That's just 2. So its only two successful women that u called "many successful women"? Has d meaning of d word "many" changed? Haven't we had women who wasted a mans time& who were only interested in their money? Do we also say they ruined those men?

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 11, 2019
Yewandequeen:
I don't know them.
They are coming.. grin
They belong to "always marry a rich man" crew!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:26am On Jun 11, 2019
Who has time typing names? Two is enough, I believe you know the rest.
lexy2014:

That's just 2. So its only two successful women that u called "many successful women"? Has d meaning of d word "many" changed?
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by lexy2014: 12:28am On Jun 11, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Who has time typing names? Two is enough, I believe you know the rest.

I don't no d rest. Two isnt enough. If u could mention many, then u should b ready 2 type d names of d many

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:29am On Jun 11, 2019
Run to Google.
lexy2014:

I don't no d rest. Two isnt enough. If u could mention many, then u should b ready 2 type d names of d many
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by King44(m): 12:31am On Jun 11, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
You are wrong. I have seen successful happy single ladies as well. Do you know the number of suitors people like Linda Ikeji has? The other day DJ Cuppys page was screenshot to show a particular message, but below this message were several messages, so many interests and messages of love, yet people like these are single. They simply can't find a man of their class/taste with good attributes. They want a man of same status, so if they can't find, or yet to find, they prefer to be single, and opt to have a baby, to me, it's a beautiful decision. Many Nigerian men are worthless.
you just shot yourself in the foot by talking about Linda as a case study, nairalanders should I tell her the story of how linda started forming feminist, happily single, celibate etc and boom all of a sudden she just gave us a surprise package in firm of prospective suitor the next thing we hear na she is pregnant and the story continues, truth be told if you hear a single rich lady saying I am happily not married na lie there always comes a time when she feels lonely and wishes she is lucky as her friends who are getting married the pressure is always there, maybe except if she is a core lesbian okay I can relate it's likely but not a 100% sure she won't

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by lexy2014: 12:32am On Jun 11, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Run to Google.

Y should I run 2 Google when I have u. U saw d names of d "many successful women that men have ruined" on Google. So share with us what u saw on Google

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by catwalq(f): 12:35am On Jun 11, 2019
SmellySperm:

its ok tho,it is what it is!

#hope you doing good over there?

Me is gallant bro... Hope you good too?
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by FuckDaMods: 12:35am On Jun 11, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Nope. Getting the money big time is man's greatest challenge
Greatest change for real, Good women plenty but personally i won't be comfortable if i don't get that money first. Shi, i don't like myself when I'm broke then why should i care about a woman liking me. Make the money then bend down select grin
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by King44(m): 12:35am On Jun 11, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
where you there?

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:39am On Jun 11, 2019
Most women would prefer to be rich and happy with a child, than to stay in a toxic marriage with a man. That's my point..
King44:
you just shot yourself in the foot by talking about Linda as a case study, nairalanders should I tell her the story of how linda started forming feminist, happily single, celibate etc and boom all of a sudden she just gave us a surprise package in firm of prospective suitor the next thing we hear na she is pregnant and the story continues, truth be told if you hear a single rich lady saying I am happily not married na lie there always comes a time when she feels lonely and wishes she is lucky as her friends who are getting married the pressure is always there, maybe except if she is a core lesbian okay I can relate it's likely but not a 100% sure she won't
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by King44(m): 12:42am On Jun 11, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Most women would prefer to be rich and happy with a child, than to stay in a toxic marriage with a man. That's my point..
now you are talking, a man would still be indirectly or directly in the picture, even if they don't live together na still the same

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:44am On Jun 11, 2019
It's not the same
King44:
now you are talking, a man would still be indirectly or directly in the picture, even if they don't live together na still the same
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by King44(m): 12:45am On Jun 11, 2019
victorian:

Nothing bad in revealing my pics

I'm proud of myself and my looks. I own it! cheesy

And I'm happy showing my beauty and freshness off!

It's my decision and I adore myself alot.

I can remove it later but for some few hours, let my looks sink into his depraved mind. I love me, simply put

I'm a goddesss kiss
Guy's this lady over here is puriful I mean beatuful, I am very sure she is available and would be willing to mingle grab your copy

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by King44(m): 12:46am On Jun 11, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
It's not the same
OK I give up
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Jinad50: 12:48am On Jun 11, 2019
Men aren't scarce as people presumed it to be. There is a strong relationship between late marriage and joblessness.
So many men of marriageable age are still single and unwilling to marry because of their economic status.

That young ladies problem is traceable to bad governance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by King44(m): 12:51am On Jun 11, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
fine girls plenty for nairaland o with all this beauties I wonder why ladies would be expecting us (guys) to be faithful from the start the end... to all the beautiful ladies in here no use shakara pursue prospective husbands like that sister who is the topic of the day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 11, 2019
I thought it was a joke till watch d video, what a life, and am here looking for wife. Life drama.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 1:35am On Jun 11, 2019
Taiyescott:
Women grab us now ooo.. We men are Limited editions oo
2019 model.
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 1:45am On Jun 11, 2019
Yewandequeen:
The truth is there are few responsible men out there.
As at last might 2of my female neighbors and I actually discussed this.
Not that there are no men out there but there are less of those responsible ones, who will be committed and settle for one woman. Many still wanna play around till they are 34/35yrs before they think of settling down.
As I always say there are less responsible partners out there, if you have anyone that loves you so much, stay and brush the person to what you what. Stop all these yanga and time wasting thing.

I know she will have friends that loves her but cos they are not really her spec she won't look in their direction. As my dad always says, when a man/woman has 75% qualities of your desire help him make up the 25%.
Stop looking for 100% made cos no one is!
lie, u didn't reply me na,
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 2:03am On Jun 11, 2019
victorian:

Na today..? cheesy

Iya arugbo is none of my business tongue

Scream it from now til your breath chokes you to death
It's none of my business.
am her husband, is not ur business.
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 2:15am On Jun 11, 2019
Taiyescott:
Women grab us now ooo.. We men are Limited editions oo
grin....very funny of you.
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 2:19am On Jun 11, 2019
After person pity am come marry am now, she go begin form feminist. Abeg mek she carry her wahala go or mek she join her colleague dem on saggy boobs matter and boss lady is bae. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by peace0813(f): 2:42am On Jun 11, 2019
SmellySperm:

good women don't stretch to find love,it comes naturally

Have you looked at the spiritual aspect?
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 3:04am On Jun 11, 2019
Mental health
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by peace0813(f): 3:09am On Jun 11, 2019
FuckDaMods:
That's how a lady and I were so eager for a date coz we've been talking for a year online and never actually met in person but i kinda like her and we are very cool with each other, so i decided to know her better by fixing that date, i was ready to hangout at the nearest cool spot that can be easy for both of us to get to and i hate sleeping out. I had planned going to the mall and watching movies at the cinemas with her but i hadn't told her yet. We both stay at the mainland, you can imagine her listing to me where we must hangout, that i must order uber for her to and fro. she listed like 3 places we must go to and they were all in the island. So i should stress myself in mainland to island traffic because i want us to hangout. This girl is very matured(i don't look at young girls), a graduate but not even my class in any way cos I'm older by 5 years and more comfortable in life than she is. I was so suprised but acted cool, me love my things simple and none stressful. So i said okay i will let her know when I'm ready. I've not been ready since then and i don't think i will ever be. The mentality that life can only been enjoyed on the island is a huge turn off.

This is where the yoruba adage comes in " those who have cap, does not have head" may God help us all not to make mistakes in marriage.
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by peace0813(f): 3:12am On Jun 11, 2019
J111333:
After person pity am come marry am now, she go begin form feminist. Abeg mek she carry her wahala go or mek she join her colleague dem on saggy boobs matter and boss lady is bae. undecided

Hmm! I don't think it's right to marry base on pity.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 3:18am On Jun 11, 2019
peace0813:

Hmm! I don't think it's right to marry base on pity.
Marriage is deeper you think. Love isn't enough, actually love will always be developed when two opposite sex start living together for a long time. Do you think that our grand fathers married out of love? In most cases, the couples never met each other before marriage took place.
So a man can marry out of pity and the marriage may last, it all depends on certain things and conditions though. T

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish / Where Is Your Bra? - Fans Ask Miyaa_bii, Teenage Female Rapper / Slay Queen Spotted Selling Fish In A Market. Causes Stir Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.