Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) (89483 Views)

Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) / Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) / Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Yewandequeen(f): 9:01pm On Jun 10, 2019
Joromi12:
the ones getting married are they responsible Tell us how many married men have toasted u this year and wants to task ur honey pot. The society is fuked up many men cant settle down. Ladies want marriages they cant afford. Iranu Una go tey for market
ok
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 10, 2019
Yewandequeen:
ok
lol. No lie. How many don toast u this month
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Yewandequeen(f): 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2019
Joromi12:
lol. No lie. How many don toast u this month
this question is rhetorical.
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Foodforthought: 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
essenceplus:
The way Nairaland men/boys put our women down is just so troubling and sickening. I hope you guys grow up.
You have a point. There should be a difference between trolling and putting down and most of em are too childish to understand it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by franchasng: 9:32pm On Jun 10, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
You are wrong. I have seen successful happy single ladies as well. Do you know the number of suitors people like Linda Ikeji has? The other day DJ Cuppys page was screenshot to show a particular message, but below this message were several messages, so many interests and messages of love, yet people like these are single. They simply can't find a man of their class/taste with good attributes. They want a man of same status, so if they can't find, or yet to find, they prefer to be single, and opt to have a baby, to me, it's a beautiful decision. Many Nigerian men are worthless.
Lolz, ladies understand that not all men asking them out truly wants to marry them, 99.9% are coming to mark register, and once they succeed, they start giving excuses how their mama said they should not marry from Edo or Ijaw or Igbo or Yoruba, bla bla bla....just to find easy way to run, you won't understand sha, you be lady na so every proposal means potential marriage proposal grin grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by essenceplus: 9:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
Foodforthought:

You have a point. There should be a difference between trolling and putting down and most of em are too childish to understand it.

Its troubling. Nairaland can cause depression

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by franchasng: 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2019
generationz:

So finding a good wife isn't a mans biggest challenge?
Finding a wife is difficult only to a broke or financially struggling man, and a man who has not truly made up his mind to settle down. Once a guy decides to settle down, he will settle down and wed the very day he wishes wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Godwin2000: 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ooh, eyah, I really pity this woman, never mind she should still keep searching, her luck may shine one day
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by enemyofprogress: 9:45pm On Jun 10, 2019
Make oga seun help her now, haba seun don over ripe for marriage now

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Jabioro: 9:45pm On Jun 10, 2019
Jmk9292:
Who looks for who? A husband looking for a woman or a woman looking for a husband....
The two must jam to complete the circle.
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
Admin401:
Wow, actually wanted to make fun of her till I watched the video. She's really in pains and she looks good too. Nice legs, not fat, busty, nice ass too, still not married. Well, I don't know what the problem is.
Abegi Attitude is everything. ....add value to people life don't just be around because you want him to marry you...it could just be a simple nice words or a simple push.....but some women just want to be yes sir and hope he would do the needful. ..e no dey work

5 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by enemyofprogress: 9:47pm On Jun 10, 2019
Authoreety:
A nairalander should help her na
like seun, the only problem be sey seun nose no like mouth and body odour

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by anochuko01(m): 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2019
Yewandequeen:
she might be choosy
ma'am i spoke with one today, he said her hubby must stay in abuja or island. She was damn serious. I almost chocked on my noodles.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by toprealman: 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2019
She could be mentally challenged

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Adakintroy: 9:49pm On Jun 10, 2019
Yewandequeen:
The truth is there are few responsible men out there.
As at last might 2of my female neighbors and I actually discussed this.
Not that there are no men out there but there are less of those responsible ones, who will be committed and settle for one woman. Many still wanna play around till they are 34/35yrs before they think of settling down.
As I always say there are less responsible partners out there, if you have anyone that loves you so much, stay and brush the person to what you what. Stop all these yanga and time wasting thing.

I know she will have friends that loves her but cos they are not really her spec she won't look in their direction. As my dad always says, when a man/woman has 75% qualities of your desire help him make up the 25%.
Stop looking for 100% made cos no one is!

Just my kind of woman. Black and curvy. If single, I for say we reason. What say you?
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Butoneday2(m): 9:49pm On Jun 10, 2019
Taiyescott:
Women grab us now ooo.. We men are Limited editions oo
Limited editions ko limited editions ni

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Adakintroy: 9:50pm On Jun 10, 2019
Yewandequeen:
Not that there are no men out there but there are less of those responsible ones, who will be committed and settle for one woman. Many still wanna play around till they are 34/35yrs before they think of settling down.
As I always say there are less responsible partners out there, if you have anyone that loves you so much, stay and brush the person to what you what. Stop all these yanga and time wasting thing.

I know she will have friends that loves her but cos they are not really her spec she won't look in their direction. As my dad always says, when a man/woman has 75% qualities of your desire help him make up the 25%.

Just my kind of woman. Black and curvy. If single, I for say make I giggle you. Dress near I tell you something for ear.
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by enemyofprogress: 9:52pm On Jun 10, 2019
Yewandequeen:

are you married?
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by funshint(m): 9:52pm On Jun 10, 2019
May the Lord console and have mercy on her concerning her situation. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 10, 2019
franchasng:
Finding a wife is difficult only to a broke or financially struggling man, and a man who has not truly made up his mind to settle down. Once a guy decides to settle down, he will settle down and wed the very day he wishes wink

Continue deceiving yourselves.

Reserve psychology to keep making women think they are the ones who want marriage more. Women keep falling for it and behaving like this lady.

Wed the day he wishes? To who?
The one he wishes or just any available one?

Tell this trash to ladies without responsible welldoing young men in her circle.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by enemyofprogress: 9:53pm On Jun 10, 2019
Butoneday2:
Limited editions ko limited editions ni
just because you worwor that's why you no dey among the limited edition

4 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2019
It's nothing to cry over, dear. Marriage is turn by turn; your own turn is on the way.

Some people who are rushing in are rushing out. See Nairaland threads.

Take your time.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Ranchhoddas: 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2019
Funmisticqueen

MissJoy29

Who is the prize grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 10, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
You are wrong. I have seen successful happy single ladies as well. Do you know the number of suitors people like Linda Ikeji has? The other day DJ Cuppys page was screenshot to show a particular message, but below this message were several messages, so many interests and messages of love, yet people like these are single. They simply can't find a man of their class/taste with good attributes. They want a man of same status, so if they can't find, or yet to find, they prefer to be single, and opt to have a baby, to me, it's a beautiful decision. Many Nigerian men are worthless.

relax ! truly you might av seen successful women around or @ different places smiling n shining there 32teeths for the camera but the reality is backstage,behind closed doors they are not happy o !! recently dj cuppy u mentioned joked about getting married ,let not decieve ourselves women are wired or created to end up with men & bear children, even lesbian these says bear children. women are more emotional hence why they feel loneliness more,women are pet just like cats,.. forget alway d drama tonto, tiwa or. whoever put up they cry behind close doors when no one is watching

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 10, 2019
It's true sha. Some women, without their physical endowments are just empty NPC vessles.
uruba23:

Abegi Attitude is everything. ....add value to people life don't just be around because you want him to marry you...it could just be a simple nice words or a simple push.....but some women just want to be yes sir and hope he would do the needful. ..e no dey work

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by sacx: 9:56pm On Jun 10, 2019
Yewandequeen:

@ bold, it depends on the circle you roll with. I believe people will most often attract their kind.
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by rusher14: 9:56pm On Jun 10, 2019
Sometimes it's just plain luck.

Being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Take heart.

Don't be desperate.
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Ranchhoddas: 9:57pm On Jun 10, 2019
Yewandequeen:
The truth is there are few responsible men out there

It's another one.
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by rOsy247(f): 9:57pm On Jun 10, 2019
Kill yourself cos of man. U deserve some flogging

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Funmisticqueen

MissJoy29

Who is the prize grin grin grin grin

Why didn't you ask this question on the threads where alfa males are looking for wives? Who is the prize indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
Maybe it's my phone, but she looks alright, body wise.
lefulefu:
for real she has all dese satistics u just mentioned? shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish / Where Is Your Bra? - Fans Ask Miyaa_bii, Teenage Female Rapper / Slay Queen Spotted Selling Fish In A Market. Causes Stir Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.