Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help (48330 Views)

Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship / Help I'm About To Marry A Choleric Woman / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
zicoraads:

Awwww... What happened to your mood?

Wanna come sit on my legs? grin tongue

Lol. Thanks for the offer cheesy

Bad mood day.
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Cradle000(m): 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
Poorboy:
The more you call her or send people to her you're worsening the situation, so free her.

If she doesn't come back don't beg.
I love this
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Adakintroy: 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
Moral of the story, respect and be proud of your woman weda she is there or not.

Because of new pussy you claim say she is your sister. You sissy sha.

The woman is right to leave. You ar a woman and she is no lesbian.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Nwogeh: 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
If you truly want to win her back...give her some little space, and when she thinks you have moved on, then go to her place and create scene...no matter where she is and who she is staying with, go there and refuse to leave until she forgives you...if she refuses you in, stay outside and insist... you will see her mellow down

3 Likes

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Ezeego1(m): 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
dazzlingd:

Boy, let me tell u a secret about women, if she did not come back, you were only an option, she is cheating on you with somebody elsewhere and she's not ready for you.. Reason she went through your phone to find something as an excuse to end it with you..

I guess she has been digging someone making her happier, and I suspect you are a sissy nigger, she might have found someone who is more daring and spending on her plus a better diick....sorry, the angel u think u know might just be a demon.... That's if she doesn't come back to you...

But if she comes back, then truly, she may be the angel u think she is...

This is an opportunity for you to know.

You are very right. We know them!

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by baby124: 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
Adakintroy:
Moral of the story, respect and be proud of your woman weda she is there or not.

Because of new pussy you claim say she is your sister. You sissy sha.

The woman is right to leave. You ar a woman and she is no lesbian.
The guy Na pant. Useless pant wey don tear for yansh. I am happy for the girl. God is in her side and he don give am big, red warning sign to flee from this nuisance. To sleep with women in future OP will deny his family. Dirty guy, desperado.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by stanliwise(m): 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2019
Kapello8:
Hello Guys,

Please don’t Mind my English, am really typing this in tears and pain.

So there’s the babe I’ve been dating, I truly love her and we’ve been setting up my new flat and making plans for our Traditional wedding hopefully this November but something tragic struck and took away all d Joy and Happiness....

This was how it began, she took my phone and went through all my chats and I had some female friends I’ve been flirty chatting with but honestly I I was dumbed to have done dat...

I lied to them that I was single and searching I never accepted that I had a Fiancé just for the fun of it I also lied that she was my cousin and she found out all those stuffs and now she has ended the relationship...

I’ve cried and wept because my stupidity has made me to loose my angel...

She’s an ideal wife I never knew what got over me to just try being flirty....

I have involved my Family and her Family to beg her but she has refused. She told my eldest brother that she can’t love me anymore.

I’ve also pleaded with her best friend and siblings to plead with her but she’s not willing to come back....
I’ve sent her over 50 apology SMS I’ve called her line over a 30 times but she’s not willing to take my calls.

When I call with an unknown number and she hears my voice she will drop the call.
She doesn’t wana even talk to me.

The whole house looks empty without her I just can’t forgive myself for loosing the best gift God gave me. Now I feel so downcasted...

Brothers and Sisters please I need your candid advice. Your Free to Insult me

Am writing this because I’ve not been able to sleep. I can’t Forgive my self. I truly Love her.

Mods please move to front page.
Op you need to free her for now. But come here kwa, let us turn this table, if you saw this things on her own phone, wouldn't you have done worse?

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by obayendo1010(m): 3:23pm On Jun 15, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

am speaking from experience.........she probably having a mix feelings the only time she can decide properly is when she is not under pressure ....she might not comeback fine... but if she do under pressure she wont heal completely.... let her be......dont pressure her...just position yourself in a manner that shows you are sorry and you will always want her back....and lastly if she is for you...she will definitely come back...

pls don't jump into conclusion like this. even you as a man if your fiance not gf o deny you on chats you will react more than the lady. lady are more emotional than guys and they conclude so fast
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by AgreatMan: 3:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
Kapello8

Let me give u the best advice. Copy the link of this thread and send it to her to read. Now get off, and go n buy my carton of gulder. wink

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by YoungLionken(m): 3:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
You messed up big time and don't listen to those telling you to leave her if she doesn't respond positively after some days, weeks. Because, girls are everywhere, but you see wife material ehn, isn't to joke with. She's still mad now because she never ever expected such a betrayal from you, and she gave you her all thinking you did thesame. Only God know how many of her friends she must have told great things about you before you messed up.
You were simply greedy and wicked, Bible says"do unto others what you want them to do unto you".

Make sure you win that gift(girl) back or your life will never remain thesame... I won't tell you what to do, but do whatever it is...

10 Likes

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by zicoraads: 3:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Lol. Thanks for the offer cheesy

Bad mood day.
...and you are not a movie person, would have recommended sontin for you. It would have brought so much colours to you in an instant.

Good movie. grin
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by galantjoe(m): 3:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
.marriage is management of faults and errors of two unknown people. So if she can't manage this mistake of yours now I don't know how she will manage it in the future.

Thank your God for revealing her type. Then move on with your life

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Avast(m): 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
Kapello8:
Hello Guys,

So there’s the babe I’ve been dating, I truly love her and we’ve been setting up my new flat and making plans for our Traditional wedding hopefully this November but something tragic struck and took away all d Joy and Happiness....

This was how it began, she took my phone and went through all my chats and I had some female friends I’ve been flirty chatting with but honestly I I was dumbed to have done dat...

I lied to them that I was single and searching I never accepted that I had a Fiancé just for the fun of it I also lied that she was my cousin and she found out all those stuffs and now she has ended the relationship...

I have involved my Family and her Family to beg her but she has refused. She told my eldest brother that she can’t love me anymore.

I’ve also pleaded with her best friend and siblings to plead with her but she’s not willing to come back....
I’ve sent her over 50 apology SMS I’ve called her line over a 30 times but she’s not willing to take my calls.

When I call with an unknown number and she hears my voice she will drop the call.

The whole house looks empty without her I just can’t forgive myself for loosing the best gift God gave me. Now I feel so downcasted...

Am writing this because I’ve not been able to sleep. I can’t Forgive my self. I truly Love her.

How are you so sure she is not just using your predicament to excuse herself from the relationship. What if she wanted to leave before. Bros fear woman

Just give her some time, she will comes back for you if she loves you.
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by OKOATA(m): 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
adecz:

She dey vex for this small thing? sad sad

I think say she catch you on top sef.. cool cool cool

She no know say na 9ja guy she won marry,
abi she think say she dey Yankee?

And, to worsen matters, you dey cry join..

..........may be she dey leave you because you
be crybaby alll along.. angry

Nonsense!!!
I swear women really hate men that cry for things like this but they don't know. Crying for a woman is a sign of a weakling, a girl personally told me she hates a crying man.

5 Likes

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Ezeego1(m): 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
IAMBlesssed:
Ntoooor... Good for you.
You are part of the bad boys destroying innocent ladies with lies.
What about the girls you ve deceived and might be catching feelings for you already?
What about the ones that ve already believed you and wouldn't give any other man a chance because of your lies.
You see how u re hurting, that's what your lies have/would ve caused some other people so enjoy it..

What's even too special about the girl that you will be mocking him like this

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by PapaAdanna: 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
Just take a chill

Trust me she is urs, u will have her in no time

That's one of those things... Someday u will look back and laugh over this
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by iukpe: 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
You have had some very experienced advice already, the first responder said it all. I can say the few comments that followed very much unlike nairaland, have told you the truth. Just in case you don't hear the truth after now. But I will add a bit to it.
Women are very strong when it comes to this sort of thing but trust me she hurts more than you do right now. You were having fun over flirting and most of that 'adranalic fun' was from the fact that she knew nothing about it and you were fooling the other girls, I believe you, it wasnt about fooling her.
If she has been building a home with you and she loves you she will come back to you, if she has no other, leaving you will be the last serious thought on her mind. But if she doesn't then its sad but she could have walked away from you any other time in future.
She has read your messages, actually, your stupid messages, but its all you have. So say no more just reasonable periodic hello and 3 word apologies will do for now. Continue building the home with her in mind. I wish you luck 3 weeks from now.

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by MobilityExpress: 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
Kapello8:
Hello Guys,

Better thank your stars. She never really loved you. So stop wasting your time and just move on.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by YoungLionken(m): 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
PrinceCEE:

It baffles me when my fellow guys think like this.

The truth is that, just as girls think they're entitled to guy's spending on them, guys feel entitled to monopoly of cheating.

So, what the guy did isn't enough reason for the girl to break the relationship?

Nor mine the guy, na idiot him be
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Nat404: 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
Drey1:
[/b]

Learnt these from my GF , Any time she's angry and in doesn't feel like talking to me and I tried all my best to persuade her but everything turns to deaf ear. Laslas , After 1 to 2 days, Na she go call me dey beg me again ...... As a nigga wey I be ,I just go lockup tell her say , I understand and that I love her. Lobatan.

PS - Before I studied these behavior and acts, We often quarrel alot whenever her mood changes due to what i cant even decipher but since I started using that approach whenever she has a mood swing , Na she go come dey beg me again the 2nd day cos I won't even bother her at all. Ladies are indeed complicated homo sapiens
I'm so glad that you acknowledged my words. Many guys don't really know this. wink

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Dami12345: 3:34pm On Jun 15, 2019
Kapello8:
Hello Guys,

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have broke all the cardinal laws.
You mean you reduced your self to garbage and now that they put you outside you are surprised

Guy you Bleep up, you should just do like day you nor send she for no see big deal.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by nimabusta(f): 3:34pm On Jun 15, 2019
Kapello8:
Hello Guys,

I am just laughing at comments..Many guys are telling you if you beg her and she doesn't accept you will still find another woman. The truth is you messed up..It is hard to find a good woman and we both know it..If she was someone that put her whole heart in loving you it will be hard to establish trust..I wish you luck but let me warn you , if you know deep in your heart you would still fumble..leave her alone..I know what she must be going through.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Drestar19: 3:34pm On Jun 15, 2019
Where did all thia new generation of ladyboys come from ? Weak men? This social media generation of young men is disgrace....next thing we will hear he drank snipper.. You girl saw flirty message so what? Whats her business with your phone... Man you a real P&$@$y

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by desvi: 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
myettiallah:
Allow her some time bro......
grin
Its like she is still young...when she becomes an evening newspaper she will start calling you

you people are so desperate for female attention and approval that you console yourself with what might be later when these women become older

let me tell you what will happen
their age will not make you more attractive
and they will even care less about you all

4 Likes

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Damzy007: 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
iammiracle1:
smiley sorry OP, ignore all those one's saying 'f*ck her, plenty fishes in the river,', truth is that as a man when you find a special woman who loves, cares and respects you in the midst of unspecial ones it hurts like mad to loose her and probably watch another smart Oga treat her like gold. grin

It happened to my senior colleague, he was simply "having fun" with the other chics, but mama was broken and refused to trust him again, she moved on and never looked back, today she is married with kids and baba still views her updates in ghost mode thinking of what should have been cry, so if you think she is worth it try harder, if you think its to much work free her... tongue
Abi na u bros ?? grin

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by iammiracle1(m): 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
Damzy007:

Abi na u bros ?? grin

Tah tongue
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Tenshades(m): 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2019
We forgive those who we truly love. My babe was in your shoes before. I was once in your babe's shoes before. My head small that day wen I see d chats for my babe whatsapp. But fortunately, I forgave her after series of begging and sincere confessions and now we are fine. Though, humans are different. Some can't take what I can take and vice versa. In your own case, it depends on your babe's 'forgiveness power'. If she loves you, she will forgive you.

3 Likes

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by luvyaself95(m): 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
cvibe2:
Nothing new under the Sun...one goes, another comes...chikena!

I bet if the tables were turned, and it was the lady that did the same flirting with guys, calling you her brother etc, you would have kicked her to the Kerb. sad

She was smarter than you. She checked your phone first before you checked hers. cheesy
Guy you're on point oh, i won't believe if OP say his fiancee is that Loyal. Na Nigeria we dey na
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by LoveFayfay(f): 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
myettiallah:
Allow her some time bro......
grin
Its like she is still young...when she becomes an evening newspaper she will start calling you
'Evening newspaper!' That is harsh
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by missyblissy: 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
@op you didnt cheat literally but you lied about your relationship status. Anyway most women dont like when their men don't acknowledge their relationship. I don't like it either.

You have done everything possible to settle this. Now you have to let het vent her anger, give her time to think, give her space. It may take weeks or months. Dont send anyone to her anymore. Dont contact her anymore. Just send a message and tell her you love her and no one is above mistake. Ask for forgiveness and tell her you have sent messages to the ladies you were flirting with that you were playing with them and that you are engaged. Definitely your babe go want proof that you have acknowledged your relationship. And that if she will till love and have you, she knows where to find you.

After the above, oga lock up and move on. It is not going to be easy but please stop from contacting her. If you are meant to be together, she will come back. Just relax all na initial gara!!! Dont hurt yourself ooooo abeg women plenty!!! You have learn from your mistakes, no human id perfect except God.

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by QueenSekxy(f): 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2019
Most guys here are disgusting. By there comments, you shall know them.
Op, you deserve what you got, God really saved those girls you wanted to lead astray. This is just a case of dating many girls, and at the end, you marry the one you told them she's a cousin.

You are very wicked and heartless. A disgusting cheat, spits!!

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years / A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her / Describe Your "ex" Using A Movie Or Tv Show Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.