Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (134015 Views)

Broken Marriage, Please Advise me / Another Marriage About To Crash. / Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by riczy(m): 4:41am On Jun 16, 2019
lawman88:
I really need help and strategies to handle this matter. My wife sister came three weeks ago to live with us. She is 22 yrs. My problems now is her dressing mode which my wife is not careful about.

This lady always wear see-through singlets and night gowns. She has big breasts and always displaying them. I don't know how I will tell my wife to talk her sister to cover herself. She may feel bad that I'm attracted to her sister.

During the sallah holiday, I was with her alone because my wife don't holiday in her place of work, I have to leave the house and stay in the accommodation given to me in my place of work.

This morning, I carried my undies to wash, she crossed me and told me to give it to her to wash, the towel she tied because she was going to bathroom before was removing and showing her full breasts and she never worry about that.

Our marriage is just one year and I never cheated on my wife and she trusted me but her sister is really giving me emotional trauma. Can you imagine, yester night, my wife went to a programme, I was with her. So I called her around 8 pm that we should pray and go to bed. This lady came with a see-through night gown with a push up bra that put all breasts outside. Even her pant color was visible. I tried to control myself....

Even this morning, she came for prayer with the same gown and my wife did not caution her.....
How can I handle this matter?

ur wife know u ar today's Jesus hu wud flee from every temptation incidental to you
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by flyingdutchman(m): 4:42am On Jun 16, 2019
Chai! Ewu!!!Nothing stops a man with a CLEAR CONSCIENCE from telling the wife about it. And if it persists, sending her out of the house while supporting her from a DISTANCE!

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by capitalzero: 4:44am On Jun 16, 2019
lawman88:
I really need help and strategies to handle this matter. My wife sister came three weeks ago to live with us. She is 22 yrs. My problems now is her dressing mode which my wife is not careful about.

This lady always wear see-through singlets and night gowns. She has big breasts and always displaying them. I don't know how I will tell my wife to talk her sister to cover herself. She may feel bad that I'm attracted to her sister.

During the sallah holiday, I was with her alone because my wife don't holiday in her place of work, I have to leave the house and stay in the accommodation given to me in my place of work.

This morning, I carried my undies to wash, she crossed me and told me to give it to her to wash, the towel she tied because she was going to bathroom before was removing and showing her full breasts and she never worry about that.

Our marriage is just one year and I never cheated on my wife and she trusted me but her sister is really giving me emotional trauma. Can you imagine, yester night, my wife went to a programme, I was with her. So I called her around 8 pm that we should pray and go to bed. This lady came with a see-through night gown with a push up bra that put all breasts outside. Even her pant color was visible. I tried to control myself....

Even this morning, she came for prayer with the same gown and my wife did not caution her.....

if your wife sister is smoking weed in house, what will you do? as a man you have authority to correct anybody living with you.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by datigbogirl: 4:46am On Jun 16, 2019
lawman88:

You, Your Wife that doesn't want to caution her Sister, & Your useless olosho of a Sister-in-Law are all Mad.

Ori eyin meteta buru bi Burundi.

Next time your wife & her sister are around, just kukuma do 3some with them.

Oniranu...

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by baby124: 4:48am On Jun 16, 2019
Some families are comfortable around each other just like this. They were raised to be nude around each other grin cheesy cheesy. Trust me, no one is trying to entice you. It’s when you try to move in for the kill that you will get better insult. Your mind is playing tricks on you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by IMASTEX: 4:49am On Jun 16, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

You've succeeded in making no sense undecided
Before you insult the person you mentioned. Take your time to see the comments made by most of the females on the first page. You'll noticed they are all saying one thing. What most men don't know is that, women are very sensitive to issues. If it was that bad as the ops described. The wife would have cautioned the sister. The ops is only been promiscuous simple. How does he cope with several nude ladies walking freely on the streets?! He already has a tendency to cheat despite being a young couple. What with now happens when the wife put to bed.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by nero2face: 4:52am On Jun 16, 2019
Safitu:
See as you’ve described her breast, you have already analysed, drooled and daydreamed about your in-laws boobs, it’s better left for you to fulfil that fantasy since you do not have the leverage to control your stupid urge. I’m sure if anyone stays in your house, they’ll be able to see you’re clearly exaggerating, because I’m pretty sure your wife would’ve cautioned her. How can her sister be dressing like a stripper, and she’s staying mute? You are seeing things, your lust is making your brain hallucinate. You can’t tell your wife what is going on because you are secretly loving the “show”, and you are waiting for the right chance to devour. You are deceiving yourself, silly man.
all these Kim Kardashian and Nicky Minaj kind of slay queens...always talking out of point...this topic is for mature minds with mature reasoning... Not for those who can't even stay under a man as a wife...that ur last statement describes best ur kind

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by GlossyG: 4:59am On Jun 16, 2019
Just tell your wife to talk to her sister as simple as that, it doesn't matter wether she will feel that you are attracted to her younger sister. Hormones no be born again ooo... before something worse happen.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Larryndelaw: 5:00am On Jun 16, 2019
You are an idiot. When u know u are not mature enough to marry why go into it. Stop bringing your personal issue to these forum. The problem in Nigeria is enough for headache. Commor make I sneeze

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by boxypane(m): 5:04am On Jun 16, 2019
Its a setup. wink cheesy
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Adeyinka123: 5:04am On Jun 16, 2019
I think you've already bleeped her. Stop this talk joor! Your illustrations are bad o
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by bellotaofeek: 5:12am On Jun 16, 2019
Seat the lady down and talk to her. Don’t let her feel as if you are feeling the pressure. Just let her know that her nudity is making her look so disgusting. If she wants to be staying in your house. She should wear good clothes .

Or rather tell her , u will Bleep her one day . If she continue like that grin
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Onarabu: 5:31am On Jun 16, 2019
ibkayee:

That’s how it comes across in your write up, but if you’re genuinely not interested in it, sorry for suggesting you may be.

Tell your wife, but don’t talk about the ‘temptations’, just say you’ve noticed the way she dresses is inappropriate and that she should have a word with her. She doesn’t even need to let her sister know that you brought it up to her.
I totally supported ur suggestions, with this his.wife should be able to talk to her sister except if it's a deliberate trap.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:33am On Jun 16, 2019
capitalzero:

if your wife sister is smoking weed in house, what will you do? as a man you have authority to correct anybody living with you.

Lol lol lol
No kill person pikin oh. Nothing concern kalakuta with wetin Dey on ground so. Boss look something,look wetting I Dey show you..........

She is probably doing it out of ignorance,call her and ask her say..... u sabi say Na Devil you dey call so,if devil pick her call ?
Also tell Madam say Na 2nd Wife you bring for me?

Woman ..... she go jappppaaaaaaaa. Sometimes too Na bush girl just wan show say,she self Na City babes oh...

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by CoolVoice(m): 5:34am On Jun 16, 2019
Safitu:
See as you’ve described her breast, you have already analysed, drooled and daydreamed about your in-laws boobs, it’s better left for you to fulfil that fantasy since you do not have the leverage to control your stupid urge. I’m sure if anyone stays in your house, they’ll be able to see you’re clearly exaggerating, because I’m pretty sure your wife would’ve cautioned her. How can her sister be dressing like a stripper, and she’s staying mute? You are seeing things, your lust is making your brain hallucinate. You can’t tell your wife what is going on because you are secretly loving the “show”, and you are waiting for the right chance to devour. You are deceiving yourself, silly man.

God bless you.. Very well said.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:34am On Jun 16, 2019
2dice01:
well done Mr sharp shooter

If she was your daughter will you say the same
do people fucckkk their daughters in ur house?

If someone decides to Bleep the sister of a wife of a nairalander how does that affect u?
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Originalsly: 5:36am On Jun 16, 2019
Hmmm..... 22 years old.... always wear see thru singlets(daytime)and see thru nighties(at nights)...24/7 see thru... bare breasts on way to take bath.... push up bra prayer time...hmmm.... wouldn't push up bra push out big breasts?
Bro...maybe is normal for them in the family setting to be almost naked. Don't be surprised if your wife already spoke to her ... that she must not be naked in your presence... and the wife approved what she wears. You have to be very careful how you address this matter since if it is normal for them.... they may look at you as some kind of pervert. But didn't you visit the family?...and noticed their dress code? Do try keep your eyes off her body and focus more on your wife's. I don't know why I want to believe you think you made a mistake and married the wrong family member.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Juliearth(f): 5:36am On Jun 16, 2019
lawman88:

you need to caution your wife about her sister and dosame to the sister. If the sister can't obey your simple instruction, then she should leave. You are a good man.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Hedonisst: 5:51am On Jun 16, 2019
"The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it...'

- Oscar Wilde

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Pat081: 5:52am On Jun 16, 2019
lawman88:

That is what I'm thinking too. Thanks
Is better for you not to think if sending her out ,because what ur in laws will be saying will b different for what happen is better for you to talk to her like brother to sister
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by maxzzo1(m): 5:55am On Jun 16, 2019
Davash222:
Hmmmm.

Obviously, your wife knows the game she's playing. Your wife wants you to fucck her sister . She prefers you fucck her sister than fuccking outside. It's up to you to decide if you want to be fuccking two sisters.

There are some temptations that are meant only for Jesus and Satan.
Chai
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Lightening: 6:01am On Jun 16, 2019
Safitu:
It’s not that he can’t tell his wife, it’s that he is secretly enjoying the show and he doesn’t want it to stop. Let’s not be silly here.

This masqurade-wearing Yoruba Muslim, we have heard you. Oya fuvk off and let those that are not hurting from heartbreak offer reasonable counsel sought by the OP.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by agabaI23(m): 6:02am On Jun 16, 2019
lawman88:

Next time she take her picture and post it for us here.
She should model for all of us
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 16, 2019
So you no get control shocked shocked
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by akosh005: 6:16am On Jun 16, 2019
Op, how old are you.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by smarttm: 6:18am On Jun 16, 2019
lawman88:

Why can't you see her like your Sister....
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Sam2310(m): 6:20am On Jun 16, 2019
lawman88:

I can't do that. During our relationship days, two of my wife friends wanted to sleep with me but I turned down the offer and she knows about it. That was the genesis of the trust...
Oga, tell the girl yourself to stop, she will respond to u than her sister.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Sirjohn84(m): 6:22am On Jun 16, 2019
MY BROTHER THEY NU DEY USE PRICK TEST CUT N NU ENTER MEDICINE..ITS URE HUX.TELL UR WIFE U ARE COMFORTABLE WITH SISTA DRESS MODE.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Ten06(m): 6:26am On Jun 16, 2019
The op must be a boy and not a man. If not why can't you tell your wife to tell her sister to dress properly in the house, or are you enjoying what you are seeing?
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by favour32(m): 6:28am On Jun 16, 2019
Take your wife out to a nice place if you have not been doing that.Give her a very interesting treat. Discuss this quagmire romantically and diplomatically.
She will understand.
Hence,by doing so, you have done what every rational man would have done. If the seduction continues,you will definitely fall because she possesses sexy qualities you want in a woman.
Higher percentage of modern women do not see anything wrong with the slightly clothed of the female folk and always inclined erroneously as fashionable.
Therefore, your woman may have felt nothing wrong with such dressing.
Please, treat this matter seriously and earlier or your marriage is heading for the precipice if you test the Bemuda triangle of your sister in-law.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? / Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.