Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (134066 Views)

Broken Marriage, Please Advise me / Another Marriage About To Crash. / Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Ayiibobo(m): 2:24am On Jun 16, 2019
lawman88:
I really need help and strategies to handle this matter. My wife sister came three weeks ago to live with us. She is 22 yrs. My problems now is her dressing mode which my wife is not careful about.

This lady always wear see-through singlets and night gowns. She has big breasts and always displaying them. I don't know how I will tell my wife to talk her sister to cover herself. She may feel bad that I'm attracted to her sister.

During the sallah holiday, I was with her alone because my wife don't holiday in her place of work, I have to leave the house and stay in the accommodation given to me in my place of work.

This morning, I carried my undies to wash, she crossed me and told me to give it to her to wash, the towel she tied because she was going to bathroom before was removing and showing her full breasts and she never worry about that.

Our marriage is just one year and I never cheated on my wife and she trusted me but her sister is really giving me emotional trauma. Can you imagine, yester night, my wife went to a programme, I was with her. So I called her around 8 pm that we should pray and go to bed. This lady came with a see-through night gown with a push up bra that put all breasts outside. Even her pant color was visible. I tried to control myself....

Even this morning, she came for prayer with the same gown and my wife did not caution her.....
How can I handle this matter?

na matter be dis o,...to save ursef from this emotional trauma,matter wey we talk say papa no go hear,na papa go later sort am o,u gats find a way to tell ur wife to caution her sister
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by biggie73(m): 2:25am On Jun 16, 2019
Except that you secretly love the temptation. You better do it if you don't want to regret it. You better don't do it if you don't want to regret it. The decision is yours.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by myrates: 2:28am On Jun 16, 2019
Be careful don't fall for a simple test, it could be a trap/set up to test if you can be trusted with another lady in the house in your wife's absence,else your wife should have cautioned her. The question is, would you have been attracted to the young lady if she was your sister? Correct your sister in law about her dressing as you would guide your own sister,simple.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by jbblues24(m): 2:30am On Jun 16, 2019
Wait o. What size exactly is the breast? grin
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Saviola247: 2:32am On Jun 16, 2019
Davash222:
Hmmmm.

Obviously, your wife knows the game she's playing. Your wife wants you to fucck her sister . She prefers you fucck her sister than fuccking outside. It's up to you to decide if you want to be fuccking two sisters.

There are some temptations that are meant only for Jesus and Satan.
grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by mukthar2000(m): 2:36am On Jun 16, 2019
Brother u own ur house and u have the authority of the house OK, just tell ur wife to caution her sister or she should leave to their house immediately
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by correctyourself(m): 2:56am On Jun 16, 2019
lawman88:
I really need help and strategies to handle this matter. My wife sister came three weeks ago to live with us. She is 22 yrs. My problems now is her dressing mode which my wife is not careful about.

This lady always wear see-through singlets and night gowns. She has big breasts and always displaying them. I don't know how I will tell my wife to talk her sister to cover herself. She may feel bad that I'm attracted to her sister.

During the sallah holiday, I was with her alone because my wife don't holiday in her place of work, I have to leave the house and stay in the accommodation given to me in my place of work.

This morning, I carried my undies to wash, she crossed me and told me to give it to her to wash, the towel she tied because she was going to bathroom before was removing and showing her full breasts and she never worry about that.

Our marriage is just one year and I never cheated on my wife and she trusted me but her sister is really giving me emotional trauma. Can you imagine, yester night, my wife went to a programme, I was with her. So I called her around 8 pm that we should pray and go to bed. This lady came with a see-through night gown with a push up bra that put all breasts outside. Even her pant color was visible. I tried to control myself....

Even this morning, she came for prayer with the same gown and my wife did not caution her.....

You are the one who want to crash it because of your longer throat.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by D1zion: 2:57am On Jun 16, 2019
My brother your wife is in the picture of whatever is going on.the Bible says resist the devil & it'll flew away from you.its a plan work between the two.this either you take it or you leave it.is now rather for you to take the bull by the horn which is call the two of them & tell them your grieving heart or you call your wife to Oder & let her address the issue with the sister. Cos with the way things are going, if care is not taken she can put you in trouble. As you're avoiding her & resisting her temptation she can one day take the step by attacking you into sleeping with her & you can't resist her.why because your body is already weak to her body,then she will claim rape & put you in trouble. Act fast before you end up regretting it.may the holy spirit help you conquer your fears.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by madjune(m): 2:57am On Jun 16, 2019
This sort of plot is all too common with a newly married couple.

The niece or sister comes to holiday and she's carelree in dressing or decency etc.

Bro, this tests your maturity and loyalty towards your wife and your home.

No need seeking advice here, you know what to do.
Take charge of your home.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by johndayor: 2:58am On Jun 16, 2019
your wife may be the one behind her action. she may be using her sister to test your emotional control, therefore be careful and act fast by reporting her or send her away.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by 76Naira(m): 3:11am On Jun 16, 2019
Kudos for taking a solid stand.
Talk to your wife.
Get to the point that you can discuss such issues with your wife. Nairaland will just give opinions that may not be contextual.

Be very careful; as silly as this sounds, her sister could just simply be drawn by the amazing love you show your wife. It’s in your place to deal with it and straighten your relationship with your wife and her sister.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by chereboy: 3:14am On Jun 16, 2019
Young man recieve sense. Are u the wife or the man. A girl of 22 years old is doing that kind of thing and u are coming here to beg for help. U can't tell her to behave well. Seems u are even the problem u have. Better have sense. Before take a bold step and tell ur wife before the matter takes u

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by missyblissy: 3:14am On Jun 16, 2019
lawman88:

You are the man of the house. Tell your wife that she should tell her sister to dress decently in the house. No see through clothes or bum shorts etc. Man up abeg!!!
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by issylarry(m): 3:15am On Jun 16, 2019
Davash222:
Hmmmm.

Obviously, your wife knows the game she's playing. Your wife wants you to fucck her sister . She prefers you fucck her sister than fuccking outside. It's up to you to decide if you want to be fuccking two sisters.

U r fuckin mad...i don lafff tire ...i no insult u o.i just dey imagine where dose words came from

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by arrestdarrester: 3:17am On Jun 16, 2019
Tell your wife you're disgusted with (not attracted to) her sister's dressing and see her reaction. If the reaction is passive or supportive of her sister, then its a deliberate ploy to destroy you and not just your marriage.

Next line of action would be to plant a camera in the house and lay around loosely. Show the drama that would follow to your sister and save your marriage.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by kaponeski(m): 3:25am On Jun 16, 2019
Davash222:
Hmmmm.

����Baba burst my head... "There are some temptations that are meant for only Jesus and Satan

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by NwaJozi: 3:30am On Jun 16, 2019
Conji
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by blackaxe78: 3:41am On Jun 16, 2019
grin grin grin

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by blackaxe78: 3:47am On Jun 16, 2019
grin grin
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Nobody: 3:49am On Jun 16, 2019
Deepfeel:
Lol oga, the girl is doing that to you cause she sees the lust in your eyes, u don't need to tell your wife to advice her sister to dress decent, the house is yours why can't u call her and tell her to her face that u don't like her mode of dressing it's indecent she shouldn't walk around half naked in your house when u are around undecided
Bros I don't understand o. Is this now a Nairaland worthy problem. Your wife's sibling dresses seductively and you can't caution her in your home.
So many people who are getting married don't have the wisdom marriage requires.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by IMASTEX: 3:50am On Jun 16, 2019
Davash222:
Hmmmm.

Lol. You be funny guy. Well, the wife believes in her husband to see her sister like her own. Would he be attracted or notice the girl if she was her own younger sister no matter the revealing clothes?!
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:51am On Jun 16, 2019
Na by force to pray with her. I am yet to see a cat inviting a rat for a walk
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Nobody: 3:55am On Jun 16, 2019
Safitu:
See as you’ve described her breast, you have already analysed, drooled and daydreamed about your in-laws boobs, it’s better left for you to fulfil that fantasy since you do not have the leverage to control your stupid urge. I’m sure if anyone stays in your house, they’ll be able to see you’re clearly exaggerating, because I’m pretty sure your wife would’ve cautioned her. How can her sister be dressing like a stripper, and she’s staying mute? You are seeing things, your lust is making your brain hallucinate. You can’t tell your wife what is going on because you are secretly loving the “show”, and you are waiting for the right chance to devour. You are deceiving yourself, silly man.

Lol.... You will live longer than your predecessors.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Blue3k(m): 3:58am On Jun 16, 2019
Lol this story will definitely get a sequel If you dont the remedy situation. You're going to end up having sex with her then come back singing these are my confessions like you're User.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Sy19X0xxrM
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by kalufelix(m): 4:04am On Jun 16, 2019
GraGra247:
I find some women on this forum very ridiculous for suggesting the Op imagined the things he's complaining about.

I have seen these kind of thing the op spoke about happen in many homes and I marvel.

Women are apt to always deliberately choose to dress very carelessly and quickly label a man that complains a pervert.

Seriously..

Sometimes I wonder the kind of demonic operating system built in women that inspires nudity in them. They secretly enjoy all the drooling from men as a result of their provocative dressing.They like the idea of being irresistible and sometimes wish to be raped..YES.

If a man gives in they label him pervert, rapist, he goat..if he acts cold and shuns all the display they become dissappointed and label him impotent or accuse him of not being man enough..lol

Women are always interested in pastors and men of God because they think if they can make them lose control with all their spirituality then she must be the "hottest desire" in town ..Yes! thats what every daughter of eve hopes to achieve.

It's a bizzare truth.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by ausuch(m): 4:16am On Jun 16, 2019
hmmm nyaga de sleep trouble wan go wake am.. tell her to stop wearing those things.. Believe me if you tell your wife to correct her, your wife go de suspect you somehow. most women think like that. you can also see the gal as your own blood sister too.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Mac2016(m): 4:18am On Jun 16, 2019
lawman88:

Even this morning, she came for prayer with the same gown and wife did not caution her.....

Your wife might have fumbled about you and your "holiness" with her sister and maybe they have a bet over you that you can't be tempted. Women are full of pranks.
All the dressing of your wife's sister and your wife absence from home might be a plan work between two of them if your account of the story is not exaggerated.
Kindly tell your mind to your wife. If you don't see improvement then confront the young sister if no improvement you now have to choices.
1.report to your inlaw or 2.comply and start fuccking both sisters passionately.. But the latter option is a journey to point of no return.
Best of luck

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by IMASTEX: 4:27am On Jun 16, 2019
ibkayee:
Tell your wife to tell her to cover up whilst she’s in your house, if it’s that bad your wife should’ve noticed it too.

Sounds like given the opportunity, you would sleep with her sister though
Don't mind the spoilt ops. He is looking for excuse to go down with her. If by now he doesn't see his wife's siblings like his whether male or female. Then something is wrong with him. If she were his sister, would he have noticed anything. How does he now cope with the multitudes of nude ladies out there in the society. My wife's sister used to feel very free when she visit. It has never crossed my mind to see her as a threat despite her beauty. He is also not a man of principles.
This is my personal philosophy:
A man that can't cheat made a simple decision & vow to himself not even to his wife never to cheap. And not because there won't be temptations.
Until he makes the above promise to himself. And not those mell recitation on the marriage day. He will continue to be noticing the presence of nude ladies. I give him maximum a year more. He will find many reasons to have cheated with multiples girls on his wife.

Seconded
Safitu:
See as you’ve described her breast, you have already analysed, drooled and daydreamed about your in-laws boobs, it’s better left for you to fulfil that fantasy since you do not have the leverage to control your stupid urge. I’m sure if anyone stays in your house, they’ll be able to see you’re clearly exaggerating, because I’m pretty sure your wife would’ve cautioned her. How can her sister be dressing like a stripper, and she’s staying mute? You are seeing things, your lust is making your brain hallucinate. You can’t tell your wife what is going on because you are secretly loving the “show”, and you are waiting for the right chance to devour. You are deceiving yourself, silly man.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by IMASTEX: 4:36am On Jun 16, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

You've succeeded in making no sense undecided
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by mozzking: 4:40am On Jun 16, 2019
you too crash her toto na, and send it back to factory material for her mama house

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) / Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.