Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:33 AM

My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (135271 Views)

Broken Marriage, Please Advise me / Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. / My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Nctrice(m): 12:41am On Jun 16, 2019
i understand you don’t want you wife feeling you been tempted by her sister’s body ... so this is what I will advise, set up a friend of yours you trust and one your wife may respect, to Come visit... then ask him to use he’s visit as a template to talk to your wife about how the sister dresses around you ...saying that he noticed the way she dressed when he was around and it’s not good to have that around...

lawman88:
I really need help and strategies to handle this matter. My wife sister came three weeks ago to live with us. She is 22 yrs. My problems now is her dressing mode which my wife is not careful about.

This lady always wear see-through singlets and night gowns. She has big breasts and always displaying them. I don't know how I will tell my wife to talk her sister to cover herself. She may feel bad that I'm attracted to her sister.

During the sallah holiday, I was with her alone because my wife don't holiday in her place of work, I have to leave the house and stay in the accommodation given to me in my place of work.

This morning, I carried my undies to wash, she crossed me and told me to give it to her to wash, the towel she tied because she was going to bathroom before was removing and showing her full breasts and she never worry about that.

Our marriage is just one year and I never cheated on my wife and she trusted me but her sister is really giving me emotional trauma. Can you imagine, yester night, my wife went to a programme, I was with her. So I called her around 8 pm that we should pray and go to bed. This lady came with a see-through night gown with a push up bra that put all breasts outside. Even her pant color was visible. I tried to control myself....

Even this morning, she came for prayer with the same gown and my wife did not caution her.....
How can I handle this matter?

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by War959: 12:42am On Jun 16, 2019
Women and the � devil in them! Let me tell u the truth,if u don't end this as in right now, you'll end up sleeping with u wife's did over again. Wen she tries that again shout and give her strict warning not to try it again! That's if you'll be man enough to face her and b prepared for ur wife. It's worth it ,i.e if ur marriage means a lot to u. Believe,she won't dare to try it again, trust me! Save her(sis in law) n urself.....

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Gabson001(m): 12:42am On Jun 16, 2019
obiekunie2:
see mumu!

them dey offer you paradise on a platter of gold you dey reject am!

some men sha! cheesy

bros abeg send me her number shaperly let me help you tell her to cover herself!

na beg i dey beg! cheesy undecided
You know where your types the endup? Na prison

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:43am On Jun 16, 2019
grin grin
ibkayee:

The red flag in his story is the fact that the wife hasn’t noticed it, her own sister for that matter who it will be less awkward to address than a non relative. I personally think OP just fancies the sister, she could be wearing hijab and he will probably see something ‘indecent’ in it because I just can’t fathom how a wife won’t notice such

He refuted it but I still suspect him
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Handy007: 12:44am On Jun 16, 2019
please anyone with information on how I can start a coca cola business I am about to round up from Nysc the start up capital please please
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by thunderbabs: 12:46am On Jun 16, 2019
Davash222:
Hmmmm.

Obviously, your wife knows the game she's playing. Your wife wants you to fucck her sister . She prefers you fucck her sister than fuccking outside. It's up to you to decide if you want to be fuccking two sisters.

There are some temptations that are meant only for Jesus and Satan.

Lol, can Satan be tempted in his own game?
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by mostyg(m): 12:47am On Jun 16, 2019
Safitu:
See as you’ve described her breast, you have already analysed, drooled and daydreamed about your in-laws boobs, it’s better left for you to fulfil that fantasy since you do not have the leverage to control your stupid urge. I’m sure if anyone stays in your house, they’ll be able to see you’re clearly exaggerating, because I’m pretty sure your wife would’ve cautioned her. How can her sister be dressing like a stripper, and she’s staying mute? You are seeing things, your lust is making your brain hallucinate. You can’t tell your wife what is going on because you are secretly loving the “show”, and you are waiting for the right chance to devour. You are deceiving yourself, silly man.

When it comes to self control, there are levels. Some men can sleep on the same bed with naked ladies and they won't get aroused while some would lust after women in purdah.

A man is innocently voicing out his concerns and worries about his marriage and you are here blaming him.
He has identified a potential danger and needs advise on how to handle it. The least you could do is to assist him.

What if the lady is purposely lusting over her sister's husband?
If he eventually sleeps with the lady, we would be the first to condemn him over him not being able to control himself.

Prevention they say is better and even cheaper than cure.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Wallade(m): 12:52am On Jun 16, 2019
lawman88:

Thanks. I will do that. The lady is her cousin sister. I think she has a hidden agenda

Can you ask your wife if she noticed the manner of dressing of her cousin in the house. If she indicates that she didn't. Then describe the dress sense you have observed to her.

Make her understand that you feel uncomfortable seeing her dressed in that manner and you don't want such temptations in the house.

Let's have a feedback on the eventual actions that your wife will take about it.

If the cousin doesn't adjust her dress sense afterwards, you can insist that she should leave the house to deflate the pressure building in your system.

Honestly, I think the cousin wants to fu.*ck you and you also wanna fu.*ck her too.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 12:54am On Jun 16, 2019

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Igetmyown247: 1:06am On Jun 16, 2019
It’s obvious the devil is working hard to tear down your marriage. Your sister in-law knows what she’s is doing, you can talk to her first without involving your wife. If after talking to her and no change has been made then you can tell your wife and let God handle the rest.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by taxiappguy: 1:06am On Jun 16, 2019
Let me clear your eyes with advise.

Once you do it, you become blackmail fodder.
It won't seem like blackmail at first as long as you continue hitting it. And paying her bills too.
Of course as soon as you say you are not hitting again, she won't threaten you with blackmail, she will just keep asking you for money.
As soon as you say you want to stop footing her bills nicely. That is when she will start threatening you.
At that point, your marriage has crashed as you stated in the topic header.
Face this squarely and get past it. The main road to major loss for you is in between her legs.

Just imagine her vagina smells like dustbin and she has herpes. That should clear your head and the blood from your weenie.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by BENEAMATA: 1:16am On Jun 16, 2019
you can't tell your wife 'cos she might be hurt knowing you are falling for her striptease sisters' antics ? oh , you must have guessed that is how she also carry on carefree , around her pops . my friend call that delilah to order one on one before erm , i comman do something about it !
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Aldebaran(m): 1:18am On Jun 16, 2019
Temptations grin
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Klington: 1:28am On Jun 16, 2019
Isaa trap

Run for yaa life grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Emanodimo(m): 1:35am On Jun 16, 2019
Wallade:

Can you ask your wife if she noticed the manner of dressing of her cousin in the house. If she indicates that she didn't. Then describe the dress sense you have observed to her.

Make her understand that you feel uncomfortable seeing her dressed in that manner and you don't want such temptations in the house.

Let's have a feedback on the eventual actions that your wife will take about it.

If the cousin doesn't adjust her dress sense afterwards, you can insist that she should leave the house to deflate the pressure building in your system.

Honestly, I think the cousin wants to fu.*ck you and you also wanna fu.*ck her too.

U raised a sensible question in ur first paragraph.

Also end it with a logical conclusion prevailing at the moment.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Nobody: 1:39am On Jun 16, 2019
lawman88:
I really need help and strategies to handle this matter. My wife sister came three weeks ago to live with us. She is 22 yrs. My problems now is her dressing mode which my wife is not careful about.

This lady always wear see-through singlets and night gowns. She has big breasts and always displaying them. I don't know how I will tell my wife to talk her sister to cover herself. She may feel bad that I'm attracted to her sister.

During the sallah holiday, I was with her alone because my wife don't holiday in her place of work, I have to leave the house and stay in the accommodation given to me in my place of work.

This morning, I carried my undies to wash, she crossed me and told me to give it to her to wash, the towel she tied because she was going to bathroom before was removing and showing her full breasts and she never worry about that.

Our marriage is just one year and I never cheated on my wife and she trusted me but her sister is really giving me emotional trauma. Can you imagine, yester night, my wife went to a programme, I was with her. So I called her around 8 pm that we should pray and go to bed. This lady came with a see-through night gown with a push up bra that put all breasts outside. Even her pant color was visible. I tried to control myself....

Even this morning, she came for prayer with the same gown and my wife did not caution her.....

Upload her pics on see thru night gown let us see fess

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Emanodimo(m): 1:43am On Jun 16, 2019
Guys need to understand the fact that the female folks has no shame.

Self control isn't for male alone. Lust isn't about male alone.

It's now for the male to put the devil to shame.

That's how male can win.

For those irresistible one, know that at the end of it, u fall into her trap, u will still be the one to be blamed.

She still got no shame... So it is better u don't fall.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by BENEAMATA: 1:46am On Jun 16, 2019
HEFAIROHLUWA:
The way you describe everything while painting yourself as been a victim and helpless tells us the type of person you are. U wife's sister! Haba! Our morals are getting corrupted than ever. Guess the only thing holding some people back from manifesting their evil self is just religion/public shame cry
bros , bone that side . wife's sister or not , so far eye dey cry when you peel onion , what that ' carolina ' is serving for dinner will rush blood to the veins of what hangs between a man's legs . See it is what comes naturally , the temptress knows it and the man is just human , his confusion and worry about what might unfold shows he has conscience so please let us advice , which is what he seeks and not reprimanding for what he hasn't done / didn't do .

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by naheem8307(m): 1:58am On Jun 16, 2019
lawman88:

All na set up... If you know make you know.

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by delishpot: 1:58am On Jun 16, 2019
deltateam:

Seriously it depends on the type of wife. She may even pick offence with the man. Op knows the wife better.

Then she never ready marry na. What kind of wife will pick offence if her husband complains of her sis dressing in a manner he doesn't like? If the wife too do I go send the sister packing or I will start to compliment her in presence of the wife anytime she wears those seductive clothes.

I wonder why he keeps calling her for prayer sef knowing how she will appear for the occasion grin grin
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by delishpot: 2:00am On Jun 16, 2019
Lenny9000:

EXACTLY!!

Thanks

Welcome
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by delishpot: 2:01am On Jun 16, 2019
Safitu:
It’s not that he can’t tell his wife, it’s that he is secretly enjoying the show and he doesn’t want it to stop. Let’s not be silly here.

Haha, e be like sha. Cos he keeps inviting her for midnight and early morning prayers. If you know, you know cool *Just kidding grin grin
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by afrika(f): 2:03am On Jun 16, 2019
The validity of this story is 2/10.

This guy likes what he is seeing but his conscience is worrying him.

Chop clean mouth and continue..

On this situation, ur wife no fine or lost shape....
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by godfatherx: 2:05am On Jun 16, 2019
lawman88:

That is what I'm thinking too. Thanks

Invite your brother or friend to spend some time with you and encourage him to flirt with her even in the presence of your wife, she will caution her sister and you can capitalize on that to sternly warn her
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by cvibe2: 2:14am On Jun 16, 2019
@ lawman88,
If you cannot caution your wife's sister to dress well inside your house. Then you are a DOORMAT husband.

You need to show that you have rules in the house.

Imagine running away from your own house because you fail to use your command and control??.

Will you be running away from your house everytime? What is the worse thing that will happen if you caution her to dress well?

Don't even think of cheating by touching your wife's sister...you will have entered the mouse trap set for you.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by firo08(m): 2:14am On Jun 16, 2019
Bro no big deal about this, You are the man caution her politely and you can jokingly tell her in a way she won't feel embarass.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Basseybruce: 2:19am On Jun 16, 2019
Davash222:
Hmmmm.

Obviously, your wife knows the game she's playing. Your wife wants you to fucck her sister . She prefers you fucck her sister than fuccking outside. It's up to you to decide if you want to be fuccking two sisters.

There are some temptations that are meant only for Jesus and Satan.

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by tonyskill: 2:19am On Jun 16, 2019
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Basseybruce: 2:20am On Jun 16, 2019
delishpot:

Abegi, tell your wife that you do not want to see her sis dressed like a hooker in your presence. What is there to fear? The home is yours too and you have a right to be comfortable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) / Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.