Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:02 AM

My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (135328 Views)

Broken Marriage, Please Advise me / Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. / My Wife Is A Thief & Greedy: My One-Month Marriage About To Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Lenny9000(m): 12:08am On Jun 16, 2019
delishpot:

Abegi, tell your wife that you do not want to see her sis dressed like a hooker in your presence. What is there to fear? The home is yours too and you have a right to be comfortable.

EXACTLY!!

Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:08am On Jun 16, 2019
ibkayee:

Awww he has twyed you said? embarassed

You guys are really suffering mtchewww

Lmao
we aren't suffering... Lol... It is what it is. We are easily moved by what we see that is what most times, no matter how pretty a woman is or was, if after marriage she doesn't keep up with appearances like she used to while courting, she risks sharing her man with someone who is more in vogue. Not making excuses Nd not saying no man can control his stupid feelings but its genetic wiring. That you fell in love and married one don't mean your mind won't think dirty every once in a while.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by MedoUnboxing(m): 12:11am On Jun 16, 2019
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Ezebobz(m): 12:11am On Jun 16, 2019
Check your Balance...No more 120GB again....MTN Engineers came in as Night Kings!!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 16, 2019
Safitu:
See as you’ve described her breast, you have already analysed, drooled and daydreamed about your in-laws boobs, it’s better left for you to fulfil that fantasy since you do not have the leverage to control your stupid urge. I’m sure if anyone stays in your house, they’ll be able to see you’re clearly exaggerating, because I’m pretty sure your wife would’ve cautioned her. How can her sister be dressing like a stripper, and she’s staying mute? You are seeing things, your lust is making your brain hallucinate. You can’t tell your wife what is going on because you are secretly loving the “show”, and you are waiting for the right chance to devour. You are deceiving yourself, silly man.
Isn't it better than sleeping with a girl outside? I'm waiting for my wife's younger sister to come join us o cheesy
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Emaprince: 12:13am On Jun 16, 2019
Safitu:
See as you’ve described her breast, you have already analysed, drooled and daydreamed about your in-laws boobs, it’s better left for you to fulfil that fantasy since you do not have the leverage to control your stupid urge. I’m sure if anyone stays in your house, they’ll be able to see you’re clearly exaggerating, because I’m pretty sure your wife would’ve cautioned her. How can her sister be dressing like a stripper, and she’s staying mute? You are seeing things, your lust is making your brain hallucinate. You can’t tell your wife what is going on because you are secretly loving the “show”, and you are waiting for the right chance to devour. You are deceiving yourself, silly man.
You are a FOOL. A big one at that.

You forgot that most women believes that their husbands should see her sister the same way as his own sisters since they are now families. This is why they fail to control the slutty habit before it gets out of hand.

The said inlaw may also be trying to seduce the man so she can be getting some hand outs from him. Never trust women. Some will even seduce their moms boyfriend. Spits

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by sanmtiago(m): 12:13am On Jun 16, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

You've succeeded in making no sense undecided
he actually said the truth sad
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Dearlord(m): 12:16am On Jun 16, 2019
You need a Holy slap.
Can't you walk up to her or call her and talk to her an eye ball to an eye ball and say this "young lady, this is my abode and you must abide by my code of conduct to habit peaceful as long as you want in my tabanacle , you need to be properly harbiled within the range of my vicinity. "
This is so simple thing to correct without your wife attention.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Abbeycaesar(m): 12:17am On Jun 16, 2019
I had a similar experience long time ago

I slept in the same room with an older sister who is a church member, each person lying on different cushion chairs. So my body woke me up in the middle of the night. I moved around the room thinking maybe my dark thought would come to pass.

Later I moved to another room upstairs to continue my sleep. Not long after, the sister also came to join me there and slept right beside on the same mattress. I couldn't believe it, my heart started beating fast but I couldn't do anything.....She was also a teacher in my secondary school at the time!

True life

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 16, 2019
Abeg make una no mind this mumu , he is just lieing....

Attention seeker online
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 16, 2019
The more you dwell in silence, the greater the temptation and the weaker you get. You need to tell your wife about it, don't worry about how she'll feel.

In fact, I see no reason why she should be offended by your complaints, unless she has a hand in this in one way or another.

You seem to be a man of prayer, so I'd advise you devote yourself to personal prayers frequently, tabling this matter before God.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by mercyland93(m): 12:20am On Jun 16, 2019
Guy, u are very insane if you cannot control urself against the girl's dressing. After all what she has is not new to ur view.
If u don't mind are staying, jejelli tell ur wife to talk sense into her brain except if u too is secretly enjoying it.
And if u still can't take ur mind off from what u view in her body in before, quickly send her away in other to avoid any form of embarrassment.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 16, 2019
What will be will be, why do you deny the bounty of the lord tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by b33ordhun: 12:21am On Jun 16, 2019
Funny post. E dey ur body.

Mayb ur wife or her sister run the home, are in charge and pay the bills.

A real man will not come here n b asking this silly question. Na u wan do zina
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by angelamina(f): 12:24am On Jun 16, 2019
How can one be married to a spouse you cant discuss everything with... Like seriously
This is a very simple matter you can easily talk to your wife about and she will send her packing ASAP if she really values her marriage

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by slivertongue: 12:25am On Jun 16, 2019
simple and straight !!
the best advice so far !!!
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by destindd(m): 12:25am On Jun 16, 2019
Why you keep resisting the temptations might be the lady wasn't hot enough...Don't try this with more seductive and clean fair girls...you wil fall for the trap in seconds....forget about the breast...embrace dignity and wisdom..just report her to your wife...be a good man...move..I say move..until you report her to your wife..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by 9gerian: 12:26am On Jun 16, 2019
Best advise.

Do it!

Rednaxelot:
She is your wife’s sister, you have the authority to correct the lady to always dress properly, even without telling her sister to correct her.

No reason for any alarm here, it has been in your mind to fuckck the girl, u just looking for an excuse to do so in her dressing
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Codes151(m): 12:27am On Jun 16, 2019
He’s avoiding comments asking for number! Hmmm scam
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Annycj: 12:29am On Jun 16, 2019
your wife set a trap for you she's just waiting for trap to catch the big animal
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Abimbola198212: 12:30am On Jun 16, 2019
Pls send her mobile to me codedly
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Rollitout: 12:31am On Jun 16, 2019
And how is that crashing your marriage ? May be your wife knows about it, they are setting you up
Call your wife sister and talk to her, tell her to dress more appropriately
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by afroxyz: 12:32am On Jun 16, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

You've succeeded in making no sense undecided
dint mind the buffon. She just opened that propeller that she calls a mouth

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by ibkayee(f): 12:33am On Jun 16, 2019
INDUSTRIALFAN:
we aren't suffering... Lol... It is what it is. We are easily moved by what we see that is what most times, no matter how pretty a woman is or was, if after marriage she doesn't keep up with appearances like she used to while courting, she risks sharing her man with someone who is more in vogue. Not making excuses Nd not saying no man can control his stupid feelings but its genetic wiring. That you fell in love and married one don't mean your mind won't think dirty every once in a while.
The red flag in his story is the fact that the wife hasn’t noticed it, her own sister for that matter who it will be less awkward to address than a non relative. I personally think OP just fancies the sister, she could be wearing hijab and he will probably see something ‘indecent’ in it because I just can’t fathom how a wife won’t notice such

He refuted it but I still suspect him

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by MChaze25(m): 12:35am On Jun 16, 2019
Women brain sometimes be like NEPA...
Comes and goes. How can your wife be that careless or igorant?
So. Naive!
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:35am On Jun 16, 2019
Here to read comments..
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 16, 2019
My man,I can see u are in the Wilderness...Don't be surprised...Get your mind out of the Gutters and think Straight Coz the Devil can use trivial things like this to turn ur peaceful Home into Sodom and Gomorrah...If u can't use the right way to put an end to something u don't like then I wonder why u are the Head of the Home...Now,Be a Man and go to that Cousin Sister in law of urs and uncover yourself as a Child of God u claim u are(Resist the Devil and he will Flee).

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by goslowgoslow(m): 12:39am On Jun 16, 2019
Safitu:
I think you are the one that is silly.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 16, 2019
lawman88:

LoL

Seems your wife is looking for an exhibit she will be using to control you in the future. Never say never. This may be a planned work by the two of them.
Re: My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help by oojehshez(f): 12:41am On Jun 16, 2019
You should tell your wife to tell her sister to always wear more proper and decent cloth before your house turn to a nollywood movie house. Trust me if you don't do so fast, that is where you are headed. I also live in my sister's house and whenever i overtalk sef or do something he doesn't like, my sister gives my an earfull the following day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) / Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.