Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? (59730 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Konze70: 3:43am On Jun 18, 2019
Do you mean 100k or what ? Did you call her your fiancee ? Have you slept with her before or not? My advice is that you go and look for money and stop embarrassing yourself. Can you pay for that pu..s. y you have been using for years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by emelda86(f): 3:45am On Jun 18, 2019
Some ladies get mine sha... what she did was wrong from your write up na oloba girl be the girl abi....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:46am On Jun 18, 2019
Samyj247:
Godoverevery
I never see mumu like u before. big for nothing without sense. I expected this thread to come up soon. I told u last month but ur big fish brain head made u do worst. Idiot...can u send me card 1k?
The insults were uncalled for but you are so hilarious grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by pcicero(m): 3:54am On Jun 18, 2019
cococandy:
I would

I don’t endorse people shaming folks for loving and investing in others
OK. I understand you now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Nobody: 4:03am On Jun 18, 2019
It will be so unfortunate if your family needs money and you are squandering money on your irresponsible wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Nobody: 4:03am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:

Baba I hardly even bleep her..... just loved her naturally ...... not dat am very rich but I could still afford to help someone I intend to marry with some money to get something doing but see wat it turned out to be....dat why I get pissed Wen ladies say some guys are stingy......after D's Will i ever want to help any other dat come my way and not be stingy.

If na your siblings asked you for assistance you go tell them say you no get.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by capitalzero: 4:04am On Jun 18, 2019
I still having the feeling that mumu op will eventually marry that wasteful girl.may be he is paying for sin of duping some girls in the past. Karma is real.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by charlesELIKIBA: 4:19am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:

wish I listened bro.....but d most funniest thing is am not angry as am supposed to be...... like have just been laffing has my guys dey para here.

how well do you guys know yourselves or the strength of your love before calling yourselves fiance and fiancee.

I feel so bitter and angered for you, she would go to the extent to block you from contacting her because you asked for your money. my friend that girl can put a knife � to your chest with both hands and with eyes wide open. she is not your lover less your fiancee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Nobody: 4:19am On Jun 18, 2019
I dont pity you.
You probably left more sensible girls for this. Enjoy!
Na dem.

If to say she's smart, but not looking peng, you'd say she's not your type.
Shior!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by NwaJozi: 4:23am On Jun 18, 2019
You be Mumu
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by dapadawee: 4:31am On Jun 18, 2019
I learned from same mistake. a lady you are not married to don't ever borrow her your money and on the other hand don't demand for sex. if you have ever had sex with her she owes you no Kobo.

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Jfkitchen123(m): 4:42am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:

Mumu botton you say.....bro I be confirm street I was born and brought up in mushin Lagos....I finished from lautech....so I no be Mumu Wen it comes to ladies.
I have dated alot of ladies dat if you ask me start counting I won't even remember some.
But a man get to a stage in life were you have to move Into dat level of having a family and building a home.....my intention is to marry her early next year.....so I knew wat I was doing not like I was fooled....maybe that why am not angry.
All of you will be shouting street street up
And down
If you are street you wouldn’t fall for such face to face scam! Baba she don job you move on. If you reach police station Na laugh dem
Go laugh you say your mumu Na special breed
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by nams77: 4:44am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:

ds not a loan bro..... maybe you sud read my previous post so you can understand the genesis of the whole thing.
U still haven't got the drift. Any money you borrowed a lady you are romantically linked with is good as gone.

My philosophy: only borrow money you can afford to lose, so if it doesn't cone back, u won't cone here and write epistles.
Inviting police is just raising more acrimony. Make up with her and keep gbenshing her till you are sure you have reached the 100k mark, then leave her. grin cool

Cc nwaneni

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by dnapstar(m): 4:50am On Jun 18, 2019
Cut your losses and move on.
150k is not worth all the drama.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Alwaystruth: 5:10am On Jun 18, 2019
My dear 150k is too small to make you create a scene at your would be in-law's house. If you loves her, just go about it carefully and do not leave her because of that.I know is annoying when someone you loves blocks on social media but women are like that. Most of us have invested 10 times of that amount in our women's shops but at the end nothing to show for it. Only few women succeed in buying and selling business because,women have soft hearts and can not refuse to sell on credit to friends and neighbors who in turn end up not paying or pay in such a way that the money won't be anything anymore. She has given you a green light, do not allow her to do buying and selling,just let her learn a handiwork instead of buying and selling. That is my honest advise with experience ..

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by sben2308(m): 5:10am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:
Good afternoon everyone ........

I posted a thread in may about my fiancée I helped with 100k to start a business and she couldn't produce the capital saying she lend her dad... just want give an update of things

I took majority of the people advise here and celebrate her birthday ....got her cake,wrist watch and celebrated it with my friends and hers at a lounge(paid all the bills).

So the following week I gave in to her pleading and sent her another 50k(she hasn't produce the previous 100k capital but still promised to produce it with time) to get new set of slippers to sell .....and the agreement was she will be sending the money to one of my accounts as she is selling and the capital will be there to reinvest.

This new week I asked why I haven't seen any money in the account.....she said she have sold but she wants some people to balance her to complete 20k and by Friday she will make d deposit.

On Friday I didn't see anything....asked her why didn't she send the money (dat was after bank closing hour)....she was like she wasn't feeling too well dat she told her friend to do the transfer but is not going and she has given her the cash ...... around past 9pm dat Friday she called me if I have seen the alert I said no......the next day she said the transfer wasn't going dat her friend tried it but it was failing so I felt pissed and told her straight she was lying (arguement broke out).

So I told her if she was telling the truth and have the cash with her I will come pick d cash myself today but to my surprise she has blocked me on whatapp and bar my number D's noon.

My friends here want us to go over to her place ..... cause a scene and get her arrested but I don't want to embarrass her parents or embarrass myself.
They are all on my neck rite now like dey ginger badly

...... honestly I don't no what to do.
Just want to know if the right thing is getting her arrested or just let go and move on.

Pls let all go n I will tell u y from my very own life experiences with my so call fiance's den .
One I borrowed her from d money my mother gave me to keep ,so she could pay her final year school fees while she promised to pay in 30days time.My brother I ask after 30days den ask again after 2 n half months again after 4months (NOTHING O).Do u know she had to call my mother telling her that am disturbing her because I borrowed her money n that was how mumsy knew I borrowed her money o.Now it's over 4years no money o at all but do u know wat I let go cuz so women can cause u more trouble Dan u think o .So pls forget d money o n move on

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Mac2016(m): 5:19am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:

Mumu botton you say.....bro I be confirm street I was born and brought up in mushin Lagos....I finished from lautech....so I no be Mumu Wen it comes to ladies.
I have dated alot of ladies dat if you ask me start counting I won't even remember some.
But a man get to a stage in life were you have to move Into dat level of having a family and building a home.....my intention is to marry her early next year.....so I knew wat I was doing not like I was fooled....maybe that why am not angry.
Bro, I wanna assume I understand you. Even the wisest of all street men has a mumu button. This babe has got yours. I similarly spent crazily on one like that cos I was overly in love with her.
Just let it go. This concerned babe is not a bit interested in anything other than your cash!
Don't marry her pls save yourself from future depression/suicide
I wanna believe a girl out there is so in love with you but you no give her attention you shd stop waiting for a ship at the airport
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by kazhk: 5:28am On Jun 18, 2019
Guy i won't hide my feelings you are stupid and not untill you kill that your mumu feelings for women a bigger scammer is coming your way pretty soon. Never date a woman you have feelings for instead date the ones that have feelings for you, by so doing you are incharge. NOTE: think with your head and not your dick. Bleep a woman's beauty and character.
Godoverevery:

Baba I hardly even bleep her..... just loved her naturally ...... not dat am very rich but I could still afford to help someone I intend to marry with some money to get something doing but see wat it turned out to be....dat why I get pissed Wen ladies say some guys are stingy......after D's Will i ever want to help any other dat come my way and not be stingy.

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by ensamy(m): 5:29am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:

I posted a thread in may about my fiancée I helped with 100k to start a business and she couldn't produce the capital saying she lend her dad... just want give an update of things

I took majority of the people advise here and celebrate her birthday ....got her cake,wrist watch and celebrated it with my friends and hers at a lounge(paid all the bills).

So the following week I gave in to her pleading and sent her another 50k(she hasn't produce the previous 100k capital but still promised to produce it with time) to get new set of slippers to sell .....and the agreement was she will be sending the money to one of my accounts as she is selling and the capital will be there to reinvest.

This new week I asked why I haven't seen any money in the account.....she said she have sold but she wants some people to balance her to complete 20k and by Friday she will make d deposit.

On Friday I didn't see anything....asked her why didn't she send the money (dat was after bank closing hour)....she was like she wasn't feeling too well dat she told her friend to do the transfer but is not going and she has given her the cash ...... around past 9pm dat Friday she called me if I have seen the alert I said no......the next day she said the transfer wasn't going dat her friend tried it but it was failing so I felt pissed and told her straight she was lying (arguement broke out).

So I told her if she was telling the truth and have the cash with her I will come pick d cash myself today but to my surprise she has blocked me on whatapp and bar my number D's noon.

My friends here want us to go over to her place ..... cause a scene and get her arrested but I don't want to embarrass her parents or embarrass myself.

Just want to know if the right thing is getting her arrested or just let go and move on.

I know if she comes back crying again for help you will give her another 100k , I have met alot of guys like you. Bros only you can advise yourself. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Juliearth(f): 5:31am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:

And she is your fiancee? Babe is cashing out big time on you and you are here asking questions.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Juliearth(f): 5:37am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:

Marrying that lady would be your undoing? How do you think she would manage the finances in the home? Your kids will starve( you also) , you will work like a Donkey and live like an Ant ( sorry for being to harsh and judgemental,but that is the reality that awaits if you make such a mistake). If she can be comfortable to scam you at this level, you should expect much and worse after marriage. Don't use your hands to dig your grave.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:42am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:

lol...... well D's is coming from a kid who 150k seems like a big money too......Wen God bless you bro you will see things in another way.
FYI been street doesn't mean you sud av a fiancée and not been able to assist her financially bro if you have it......only poor guys will see dat as a big deal.....it was my friends dat wanted to cause trouble not me cos as for me am bigger than that man.....I didn't lose at all.....she already no wat she has lost in her life and she already begging.
Why won't she beg since she's quite aware that you have lots to spare. She will beg since she knows 150k is not big money to you. I doubt if you work for the money cos you won't be lavishing it repeatedly on a babe
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Christafarian(m): 5:45am On Jun 18, 2019
hatbricker:
Think I remember clearly, I advised you not to do any birthday for her but you still proceeded with it. I'm saving my advice this time grin
Correct guy.

1 Like

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by ibolord(m): 5:48am On Jun 18, 2019
Na poverty alleviation program you just did bro grin

Godoverevery:

Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 18, 2019
You be mumu
Jus leave her
Pray she doesn't come.back for more
Mumu you no get family ni
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:50am On Jun 18, 2019
hatbricker:
Think I remember clearly, I advised you not to do any birthday for her but you still proceeded with it. I'm saving my advice this time grin

Baba you must talk oh,all this kids wey we Dey born now,Na so dem Dey.

Tell am.......no be the one wey Igun gbo to fi di leti oh!

But.... esoro fun,Omo Oro ni....

Don’t also forget that we have all fall short oh... �. Even our great grandparents Adam dey give am story and he buy the story.

Boss you wan tell me say this Eves never ever send messengers with enough super stories??

You must yarn oh !!!!
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:52am On Jun 18, 2019
Godoverevery:

wish I listened bro.....but d most funniest thing is am not angry as am supposed to be...... like have just been laffing has my guys dey para here.

John no Dey ever no say him be John. Na the wise ones around the hoods. Go see say Na lost you dey lost so.
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by damlawrence101: 5:53am On Jun 18, 2019
Any money u lend ur WIFE OR UR GIRLFRND take as a BAD DEBT bro.....,..she might be a gud aouse wife thou
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by friendl: 5:54am On Jun 18, 2019
For her to block you on WhatsApp ,no regards ,besides when was this birthday done?smelling a fish somewhere,.....
Re: Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? by OgbeniOptional(m): 5:58am On Jun 18, 2019
OP happy spending o cheesy I have been in your shoes and why I will never date a lady who is not financially independent again. 150k Small sef, I dey pay her siblings school fees cheesy I’m now the most heartless guy on planet to ladies except my family members. In fact marriage Sef Na scam, having kids for me as a wife is not even enough, let’s get 10-15 years together before I start trusting my wife with big money. It takes one wicked girl from a wicked family to make you heartless. Don’t let pressure of getting married affects you, lately I’m beginning to think going for 30+ ladies sef is better than all those 20+ ladies. Older ladies tends to appreciate you more. Werey ni most of them. Stay single my guy, it pays a lot.

Modified: I was using Blackberry Bold2, she wanted Bold 5(pure white then) cry bought it for her then. IF you no get sense women go use you and spit in your later. Even when they cry, Na Wayo.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) / What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.